Further Adventures with Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied. "That's my point it's not one woman it's two, one of them is you and you're a fucking machine."

Angela was laughing and tried to calm my nerves by replying "Thank you that still ranks as the nicest thing you have ever said to me. Janet thought the description of me was hilarious and very accurate. I'll be gentle with you, besides tomorrow is Janet's night."

I ate my breakfast, had a hot shower and dressed without being pestered for sex by Angela who was as good as her word. Angela suggested that as it was a nice sunny day we took the car into town and walked round the shops to pass away a few hours. "We can buy something nice and light for tea. You don't want a heavy dinner inside you tonight of all nights."

Angela rushed upstairs to get changed she returned a short time later wearing one of the new outfits I had bought her from Christine's Boutique. Her new suit was made from a black and white Dog Tooth Check material and was complimented by a crisp white blouse. The hem of skirt was short, several inches above Angela's knees and showed off her long shapely legs. She had chosen a pair of high heeled, black patent boots that laced up at the back the leg the boots finished just above her knees. Angela looked wonderful as she gave me a hug and a kiss telling me. "Thank you again you really do spoil me."

I told Angela she looked wonderful and as sexy as hell in her new outfit "The boots make you look like a dominatrix and they look really sexy with the suit."

Angela was smiling and happy as we walked to the car I drove into town where we spent the morning window shopping. Angela purchased a ready made smoked salmon salad from the large Marks and Spencer store in the city centre then we had a light lunch at a small Italian Restaurant.

Whilst we were eating our meal I asked Angela if there was anything we had forgotten. She replied "Wine what about a couple of bottles of nice chilled Champagne?"

An excellent idea I thought I paid the bill and we walked in to a good wine cellar where I purchased a selection of nice wines, red and white also three bottles of quality Champagne. Angela raised her eyebrows as we left the Wine Cellar she was laughing as she scolded me "The whole idea of this evening is that you fuck Janet. You don't need to get her roaring drunk before you do."

As we were driving home Angela told me to pull the car into the curb outside a small parade of shops in a run down area of the city. She skipped out of the car telling me she would only be gone a couple of minutes. I watched her walk along the footpath and enter a small anonymous shop that had blacked out windows. A small sign above the door said "Adult Goods" it was a sex shop. I couldn't begin to guess what Angela was intending to purchase.

Emerging from the shop a couple of minutes later Angela was smiling as she clambered into the car she threw a brown paper parcel onto the rear seat. I asked "What have you got there?"

"It's a surprise for Janet it's not for you, well not directly anyway." She replied mischievously.

CHAPTER FIVE.

When we arrived home and I carried the shopping into the kitchen, Angela retrieved her brown paper parcel from back seat and ran up the bedroom stairs clutching it. She returned to the kitchen with a coy expression on her face. I asked if she was going to tell me what she bought. "Certainly not, its Janet's present and I think she'll love it" Angela replied ginning wickedly.

I set the dinner table in the dining room whilst Angela transferred the salad into a bowl and placed it in the fridge along with the wine and Champagne. "Do you want some music and few scented candles lit?" I asked.

"Yes set the dining room for Janet's seduction that's an excellent idea do you have something classic on CD?"

I suggested Ravels Bolero I had the recording and set it playing softly on the sterio. "Turn it off before I run in there and jump on your cock." Angela called from the kitchen "Remember that you're going to fuck Janet tonight but make sure you save a little something for me or I'll be very disappointed."

I did as I was told and heard Angela call to me "Janet will be here in 30 minutes or so I bet she comes early. Go upstairs have a shave and a shower and change your clothes, make sure you wear some baggy slacks that won't strangle your cock. Oh and put on your best aftershave I want you to smell and look good."

I went to the bathroom, shaved had a shower and liberally applied the aftershave Angela had purchased. I smiled as I recalled Angela throwing out all the aftershave bought by my ex wife telling me they smelt like drain cleaner and how my ex wife must have hated me to buy them. As I pulled on a pair of boxer shorts I heard the doorbell ring. A few seconds later I heard Angela scream. "Oh my god you look fantastic."

Then I heard them both squealing and jumping up and down as they burst into fits of laughter. "What's going on down there" I asked as I was stepping quickly into a pair of Chinos.

Angela replied "Nothing, nothing at all how long are you going to be we'd both like a large glass of that wine you bought?"

"I'm coming." I replied as I hurriedly stuffed my shirt into my slacks and slipped a pair of loafers onto my bare feet the last thing I wanted to do was shag Janet wearing just a pair of socks.

"You will be." Angela replied causing her and Janet break into hysterical laughter which carried through the whole house.

"Red or White" I called out from the kitchen to the two girls laughing uncontrollable in the lounge "Red most definitely Red." came Angela's reply quickly followed by more shrieks of laughter.

I poured red wine into three large long stemmed glasses and carried them into the lounge. As I entered I almost dropped the glasses of wine on the carpet when I saw what Janet was wearing. A red satin Basque trimmed in black and laced up the front. With her outfit Janet wore black fishnet stockings held up by the Basque's suspenders. On her dainty feet Janet wore a pair of ankle length black patent boots.

The Basque accentuated Janet's tiny waist, it didn't so much contain her large breast it revealing them, also half of the large aureoles surrounding her erect nipples. Janet's bright ginger hair cascaded in tight curls onto her bare shoulders and framed her angelic smiling face. She looked simply magnificent a sex kitten.

Janet's pretty face was flushed as she looked straight into my eyes holding her breath as she waited to see how I would react. I was rendered completely speechless and stared open mouthed at her, clutching the three glasses of red wine. Angela spoke to me. "Say something Ken you idiot. Can't you see the woman is actually trembling waiting for your reaction? Tell her how wonderful and sexy she looks."

Swallowing hard I replied "She looks like a centrefold from Playboy who has been transported into my sitting room. Not only is she extremely beautiful she looks outrageously sexy wearing the Basque, suspenders and fishnet stockings."

Janet curtsied and replied "Thank you kind sir, the look on your face as you entered told me that the effort had been worthwhile." Janet reached out and took the glass of wine I offered cradling it in her small hand.

Angela also took a glass of wine and raised it toasting Janet saying "To the closest friend I have ever had, I love you dearly and whatever I have is yours for the asking."

The two of them hugged and kissed, Janet raised her glass and toasted Angela. "You are a beautiful and wonderful woman, you know everything about me and I know you would never betray my trust. I feel so happy and confident when I'm in your company."

I raised my glass to toast both of them. "To the most beautiful, vivacious and sexy women on the planet."

As our glasses clinked together Janet looked down at the bulge growing ever larger in my Chinos, then bursting into fits of laughter which served to make her even sexier she said "Oh my god I cannot believe I just did that? I looked at Ken's cock again."

Janet was blushing furiously as she and Angela laughed Angela placed her arm around Janet's waist. Angela smiled at Janet her telling her to be patient as she guided her to her seat in the dining room. The room curtains were closed and the scented candles all lit and filled the air with the heady sweet aroma of Jasmine.

Angela asked me to turn on the sterio to play Ravels Bolero which I had set on repeat play. As the music began Janet turned to Angela and said "This is my favourite tune how did you know" Angela replied that she didn't, I had chosen the music and it was the perfect choice to set the mood, very sexy.

Angela asked to be excused for a few minutes saying that whilst concentrating all of her efforts on our meal and creating an ambiance she had forgotten to change her clothes. I knew that this wasn't true Angela had taken an age to decide on what to wear that evening. She left the dining room leaving Janet and I sitting alone at the table. I spoke first and asked Janet to tell me how she and Angela came to be so very close.

Janet explained they had first met through at a church function for woman only she had been struck immediately how very different Angela was when not in the company of her husband. With George Angela was quiet and reserved but when on her own she was vivacious, witty and charming. She had been new to the parish and Angela had shown her the area taking her shopping or for a coffee she found that she enjoyed Angela's company immensely.

The pair became closer when she learned that she and George were experiencing marital problems. Janet told me "That is when it all really began Angela used to tell me about how frustrated she got when George refused to have sex with her." She also told her how she masturbated to release the tension describing what she did and how it made her feel in great detail. I laughed, that sounds like Angela.

Janet went on to tell me how at first she had been shocked by Angela's candour but how her initial shock and surprise quickly changed into rabid curiosity. Listening intently I watched Janet's large breasts heave as she told me the story. "We used to talk on the telephone almost every day. Angela would sometimes be pleasuring herself and used to describe in detail what she was doing and what it felt like."

Janet recalled thinking at first that Angela's behaviour was outrageous but recalled that the extremely graphic descriptions often turned her on. One day she found herself replicating the things Angela was describing over the phone telling me. "It felt so good, I felt guilty whilst I was doing it but I loved the sensations and the danger that I would be found out. I got so turned on and just couldn't stop myself."

She went on to tell me about her husband confessing about having an affair with a young parishioner and contracting a social disease. "I felt so lonely and betrayed. Angela was the only one I could tell she'd been through the hurt and rejection and helped me to find my way through it. I adore her for the love and kindness she showed me."

"Angela eating your cunt was part of the healing process?" I'm not judging you I just want you to know that Angela also tells me everything she does we have no secrets." Janet flushed a little but soon carried on. She told me that her sex life with her husband had not been very good or frequent. After meeting Angela she came to realise how wonderful sex could be also what great fun it was."

As Janet was speaking Angela entered the room, she was totally naked her pert breast bouncing as she walked to her seat. Before she sat down she twirled around and asked "What do you think of my outfit? It's not new but I like it."

Janet and I both laughed, I told Angela. "It's magnificent."

Janet added that it was "Most suitable for this evening." As she took her seat Angela asked "What's great fun?"

"Sex" Janet and I replied in unison.

"Then let's drink to that" said Angela giggling as she raised her glass. "A toast to close friends, great sex and lots of fun" she said. We all touched glasses and drank the toast proposed. Angela got up from the table walked to Janet and kissed her I could see her tongue probing Janet's willing open mouth as her hand plucked Janet's beautiful breasts free from her Basque.

Angela then started to tug the laces which held the Basque in place Janet assisted Angela to free her from its grip. Janet's free hand reached down to caress and titillate Angela's cunt. I watched enthralled by the two of them now ripping away at the laces holding Janet' Basque. All the while Janet delicate thin fingers were pumping into Angela's cunt. Angela stepped away from Janet's probing fingers breathing hard she turned to me and said "Ken can finish that little job I'll go get the sweet course.

CHAPTER SIX.

I stood up and stepped over to Janet and kissed her hard as I tugged away the final lace the Basque fell open to reveal Janet's firm shapely naked body and her large breast with their tiny erect nipples. As I kissed Janet fiercely and picked her up into my arms Angela entered the room carrying two large glass bowls one contained fresh fruit and another was filled to the brim with whipped cream, she instructed me "Lay Janet on the coffee table in the lounge and we'll eat our sweet from her body.

Janet groaned and her eyes rolled anticipating what was to come as I carried her into the lounge and laid her on the sturdy coffee table in the centre of the room, Angela asked me "Don't you feel a little overdressed Ken?"

I didn't bother undoing the buttons on my shirt I just ripped it from my body and threw it on the floor. I kicked off the shoes from my bare feet then removed my trousers and boxer shorts, now I was naked too. Angela had already started to smear the soft white cream over Janet's breast and beautiful naked torso. My eyes moved down to the neatly trimmed bush of ginger hair surrounding Janet's quim. I smiled the collar and cuffs did match.

Angela beckoned me to her and smeared my stiff cock in whipping crème telling me to give Janet her sweet. I stooped down and offered my crème cover cock to Janet's open mouth. First she stared at my cock covered in crème bouncing as it twitched inches from her face. Then she grasped it in her tiny hand and greedily lapped the crème its head and shaft.

Angela asked if Janet wanted a second helping she nodded vigorously. Angela giggled as she told her "You will have to take Ken's cock out of your mouth first."

When Janet reluctantly complied Angela smeared more crème over my balls and cock. I presented the delicacy to Janet first she lapped away the crème from my balls rapidly then thrust the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked every last morsel of crème from it noisily. Angela had finished smearing Janet's wriggling body with the crème and was now sucking and licking it hungrily from her large tits and rock hard nipples.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Angela smear the crème on Janet then start to lick it off her bouncing breast. I reluctantly took Janet's tiny hand from my throbbing stiff cock and slid it out of her willing mouth. Janet looked at me almost begging me to return it into her open mouth. I took a strawberry from the bowl dipped it into the crème and popped it into Janet's beautiful mouth telling her she could taste more of my cock later.

Janet nodded smiling I crawled down to Janet's eager ginger quim I knelt down to inspect it more closely. The neatly trimmed ginger pubic hair covering her cunt was smothered in crème as were the gaping outer lips of her cunt. I also discover that Angela had filled Janet's gaping cunt to the brim with crème and watched as it oozed when her cunt contracted.

I gently parted Janet's thighs until her legs hung down each side of the coffee table making her crème filled cunt opened even more. I licked away the crème coating the puffy pink outer lips of her quim and clitoris. Then I licked away the crème from Janet's delightful bright ginger pubes. Whilst I was performing this delectable service I could see Angela nibbling Janet's tiny hard nipples in her white teeth.

Janet was groaning in delight and wriggling her ass also gripping Angela's hair in both hands and guiding her to each of her erect nipples in turn. When I inserted my tongue into Janet's cunt and began to stimulate her G spot she thrashed about throwing her head from side to side as she informed us. "Oh my god I'm going to come I thing my head is about to explode, please don't stop, this is mind blowing."

Janet's whole body began to tense then treble when she achieved her orgasm she thrashed wildly on the table crying out loudly "Oh my god this is unbelievable."

Angela told Janet to describe where the feeling was most intense. "My cunt deep in my cunt it's contracting trying to grip Ken's tongue. And my tits and nipples are tingling as if there is electric current running through them. I've never experience anything like it in my life. I'm so grateful, please don't stop I want more and more."

I could see over Janet's heaving breast that she and Angela and were kissing fiercely it was one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen. As Janet's orgasm slowly waned she was still panting hard. I carried on exploring her cunt with my tongue making her groan repeatedly. Angela told me not to eat all the crème out of Janet to leave some for her. That reminded my why Janet came to our home she wanted to experience anal sex.

I lifted Janet's legs over my shoulders to expose the beautiful dark virgin rose of her ass when she felt my warm breath on the dainty rose Janet groaned loudly and a shiver coursed through her naked body making her large breasts firm wobble like a jelly on a plate. I could see the muscles surrounding her tight little ass tense and told her "Just relax I'm not going to hurt you I promise."

Very lightly I circled the tip of my tongue around the tense wrinkled ass entrance asking "Does that feel nice?"

"Wonderful." Was her one word reply as her body shuddered and she groaned loudly.

Angela's head appeared at the side of mine she told me "I think you have been neglecting me, let me take over for a while whilst you give me my cunt little special attention please."

Whilst Angela kneeling down and took over tonguing Janet's ass I slid between her parted thighs and began to nibble her stiff pink clitoris with my teeth. Angela responded by bearing down enveloping my mouth and grinding her gaping sex onto my face. I felt Janet's tiny hand grasp my stiff cock and slowly ease my foreskin back to reveal its bulbous head. She eased my foreskin back as far as it would go then slowly returned it until it covered the head of my cock again. She also fondled the sack containing my balls gently pulling and stretching the skin with her tiny fingers I groaned into the depths of Angela's cunt. I felt Angela shiver as the sound of my groan reverberated deep inside her cunt.

Very gently Janet began to pull my foreskin slowly backwards and forwards over the swollen head of my cock. When I groaned again Janet became more confident and increased the tempo little by little. I was certain that this was the first hand job that Janet had ever performed but she was learning quickly.

Finally Janet was pumping my increasingly hard cock very vigorously until I couldn't hold out any longer. "I coming I groaned into Angela's grinding cunt and shot my load of warm sticky semen into the air.

"What a bloody waste I could have drank that" observed Angela who had been watching her friend massage my cock and balls.

Janet was still furiously pumping my cock when she cried out "I'm coming too."

I chose that precise moment thrust my wet fingers deep into Angela's ass and rotate them whilst still nibbling on her clit. "Oh you bastard I wasn't expecting that now I'm coming." Groaned Angela as her fluids ran into my throat and over my face she wriggled and squirmed on my fingers buried deep in her ass she told me. "You are a bastard Ken tonight was Janet's night it wasn't about me but thank you anyway that was lovely."