Further Adventures with Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers

Angela took her cunt off my face and allowed me to sit up kiss Janet and thank her for the delicious hand job. Janet replied "I'm glad you enjoyed it, I haven't done that before I'll be better now I have some experience."

I resumed kissing Janet and played with her beautiful tits asking "Did you enjoy having you ass explored by Angela?"

Janet replied with enthusiasm "Oh yes it was absolutely wonderful. When Angela pushed her finger in my ass it felt very tight. I'm just afraid that I won't be able to accommodate something as large as your cock."

Janet reached down and began to gently massage the head of my cock still sticky with come. "Don't worry about that I've bought you a present that will help." Angela held up the brown paper parcel she had purchased earlier that afternoon from the sex shop.

"What is it I'm dying to know." Enquired Janet

Angela replied "Be patient, I know you're going to love it, it will become you best friend. Let's all go for a quick shower then Ken can fuck you I know he's dying to shove his cock into your cunt."

CHAPTER SEVEN.

Angela led the way to the bathroom and stepped into the large walk in cubicle. It accommodated the three of us easily without us being cramped for space. Angela was first to step under the spray of hot water followed by Janet who began to soap Angela's lithe body.

I joined the two of them whilst I massaged soap onto Angela's back and firm breasts Janet soaped her ass and legs. She took the opportunity to munch on Angela's cunt while she ran her soapy little fingers hands over Angela's firm round buttocks and sliding them into her receptive ass.

Next the two girls soaped me up Janet studiously washed my cock and balls and after rinsing them off she popped my cock into her mouth sucking greedily until it became erect again. Angela complimented Janet telling her "Good work you are becoming quite adept at that."

Now it was Janet's turn, Angela said "You take the back I'll take the front."

Whilst I paid particular attention to Janet's ass stimulating it and gently probing it with one soapy finger. Angela employed a very different method she soaped Janet up then kissed her whilst slithering her soaped up body against Janet's. First they rubbed their tits against each other then ground their cunts together.

Angela parted Janet's slender legs and slid her soapy thigh between them and rubbed it hard on Janet's cunt. Janet mirrored Angela's movements and their glistening soapy bodies became entwined as they ground against each other. Both of them were breathing rapidly kissing as they both fast approach orgasms. I noticed Janet's tight ass relax and enable me to insert another fingers it arrival made her gasp and grind her body even more vigorously into Angela's.

The pair of them stepped under the spray of the hot water and as it cascaded over their writhing entwined bodies they both came gasping and moaning. I probed Janet's ass more vigorously and was able to easily insert a third finger. Janet gasped audibly and bit Angela's shoulder as she shuddered violently.

Panting and gasping Janet explained to Angela what I was doing to her ass telling her "That was the most thrilling experience so far. I enjoyed every nerve gangling second I've ever come so violently in my life, I bit you Angela I'm so sorry?"

"You didn't hurt me you just got carried away with the whole experience it is thrilling isn't it?" Angela asked

"Yes Oh my god yes it was." replied Janet.

Angela told Janet "Come through to the bedroom and whilst Ken dry's you off or brings you off whatever you prefer. I'll go get your present."

Angela hurried downstairs whilst I wrapped Janet in a huge bath sheet carried her into the bedroom and lay her on our King Size Bed. She looked so petite and shapely with her large firm breasts and tiny standing proud on her chest. I began to dry her rubbing the towel vigorously over her torso and breast Janet became very vocal as she told me "That feels wonderful rub my nipples harder. Yes, Yes." I complied and rubbed her tiny nipples forcefully Janet closed her eyes and thrilled in the experience telling me. "You've made them ultra sensitive now will you dry my cunt just the same way? Rub hard just like you did with my tits they're tingling."

The harder I rubbed Janet's cunt the more she trembled and wriggled she closed her eyes and told me. "Harder, faster it feels so wonderful I'm going to come again any minute."

Angela entered the room with the box she purchased open she told Janet to hold her orgasm back roll over onto her knees and thrust her ass in the air. Without a second's hesitation Janet complied Angela then instructed her. "Now spread the cheeks of your ass with your hands."

Once again Janet complied instantly Angela's sounded like a dominatrix as she gave her crisp instructions she expected and received total submissiveness. Angela removed from the box what appeared to be a short stubby bulbous penis glistened with lubrication. Quite forcefully she inserted the head of the stubby penis like object into Janet's ass. There appeared to be only slight resistance as the device entered Janet's tight virgin ass.

I saw Janet's tiny asshole stretch then snap shut around the intruder and grip it tightly. Her tiny frame and ass tensed and she groaned loudly she said "That feels so tight, it hurts a little but mainly it just feels very tight."

"Just breathe deeply try to relax and get used to the sensation lay on your side if you think that will help." Angela told Janet.

"No I'll just keep still for a minute it is feeling much easier and actually quite nice." Janet observed.

Angela instructed her. "Reach back and see if you can side it in a little more, it's quite slippery and that will help."

Again Janet immediately complied. Groaning as she pushed two more inches of the object into her tight ass and buried her pretty face into the pillow groaning loudly. Angela told me to slide my head between Janet's legs and eat her wet cunt. "It well help her to relax, she almost came when you were rubbing her cunt and tits so it won't be long before she's begging you to fuck her."

I slipped under Janet's slim body placed my head between her legs and ran my tongue through the gaping slit of her cunt occasionally I flicked it quickly over her clitoris which made Janet wriggle her ass and groan into the pillow even louder. She arched her back and brushed her tiny hard nipples against my chest.

When Janet withdrew her head from the pillow she saw my stiff cock twitching in front of her and slipped it into her mouth circling its head with her delicious tongue faster and faster. She even attempted to slide my cock into her throat but began to gag and pulled it out of her mouth telling Angela "I just cannot do that without gagging."

Angela asked her. "Are you ready for Ken to fuck you?"

Janet eagerly replied. "More than ready Oh yes please I think I'm going to come."

"Would you like him to fuck you doggy fashion" was Angela's next question.

"Would I? Yes I most definitely would." Janet panted in reply.

Angela told her to shuffle down to the end of the bed so I could stand at the end of it and fuck her doggy style. Then Angela jumped onto the bed and positioned her open legs and gaping cunt under Janet's face telling her "While Ken is fucking your lovely ginger cunt you can perform some of your wonderful tricks in mine with your tongue."

Janet was breathing hard and trembled when I positioned the head of my cock between the puffy gaping pink lips of her dripping quim. Slowly I began to rub the head of my cock between the lips of her cunt and brush its bulbous head over her erect pink clit. "Ken's teasing my cunt with the head of his cock. I'll show you how."

Janet said as she plunged her face onto Angela's waiting cunt. Both Angela and Janet were gasping and moaning as their cunts were being stimulated. Their breathing became more and more rapid and the groaning increased in volume as the pre orgasm tension started to build in their wriggling sweating bodies. Finally I slowly eased my cock into Janet's gaping wet cunt my pubic bone came into contact with the device sticking out of Janet's wonderful firm little ass.

When I shoved my cock fully into her tight cunt I also pushed the last couple of inches of the device into Janet's tight ass. She screamed deep into Angela's cunt I saw her back arch and all the large muscles in her back tense.

I held my cock still deep inside Janet allowing her cunt to expand and accommodate its length and girth. I was delighted to discover just how tight Janet's cunt was as it took its fierce hold on my long cock. Janet signalled her readiness for me to continue when she rose from Angela's twitching cunt and wriggled her ass as she told Angela. "You just don't know how lucky you are to have found someone with a cock as large and thick as Ken's. It's stretching and filling me like never before and it's a wonderful feeling."

"You haven't seen anything yet" Angela replied.

When I slid my cock almost out of Janet's sopping cunt Angela Activated the device buried deep in Janet's ass I heard it begin to buzz and saw the end of it start to move. "Janet screamed out. "Oh my god what is that in my ass? Its vibrating it's expanding growing longer and thicker."

When I slid my cock slowly deep into Janet's tight cunt I too could feel the device vibrating and expanding in her tight ass my cock began to twitch and my sack contracted signalling that I was going to come very soon. I quickened up the pace of my thrusting and repeatedly buried my cock deep inside Janet's tight little cunt. Janet was bucking beneath me and screaming into Angela's cunt. "God this is wonderful I'm being fucked by a huge cock and something is buzzing in my ass. My whole bodies on fire, my cunt and ass are throbbing my nipples are tingling and I'm going to come I can't hold back a second longer."

Janet was gasping, groaning, trembling and bucking when I came deep inside her, her small frame shook and she screamed as she reached orgasm. Her cunt gripped my cock as she tried to prolong every thrilling second of the experience. She was gasping for breath and for a full minute was unable to speak, finally she said "That was wonderful, thrilling, nerve shredding the best sex I've ever experienced in my life and I just can't wait to do it again."

Janet laughed as she told us that she thought she may have broken the device that was still embedded in her ass "It just stopped working I don't know why. I think I may have broken it?"

The device buzzed into life and Janet almost leaped of the bed in surprise screaming "Oh my god it's started again it has a mind of its own."

Angela laughed as she explained the device was a Butt Plug and it had a wireless remote control that activated it."

All of us were laughing together when Janet said "I don't know what it is but I know what it does and its mind blowing can I keep it?"

Angela replied as she threw the remote onto the bed. "Of course you can you can play with your new toy and watch while Ken fucks me in my ass."

Janet's pretty face lit up and was wreathed in a smile as she asked "Can I make a suggestion please?"

I replied "of course you can what is it?"

Janet hesitated then blurted out "Can Angela and I eat each others cunt while you fuck her ass then I'll get a real close up view of the action."

Angela didn't need asking twice she almost sprang up from the bed and buried her face into Janet's cunt still dripping wet with my semen mumbling into it. "What a wonderful idea you're best ever." Angela straddled Janet's pretty eager face she and lowered her wet cunt onto her probing tongue.

I placed my glistening erect cock at the dark rose of Angela's throbbing ass and slowly slid it deep inside her my balls brushed against Janet's face. I almost laughed when I heard the two of them trying to tell each other what they were experiencing and witnessing their voiced muffled by the others cunt.

Deliberately and very slowly I withdrew my glistening long cock from Angela gripping ass knowing that Janet was witnessing it happen made my cock swell and become even harder. I slowly slid my cock into and out of Angela's gripping wet ass feeling the tension start to build in my ball as an orgasm approached. "I told the pair of them I'm going to come I can't hold it back."

Angela replied. "I already know your cock is throbbing like a jackhammer in my ass and Janet's nibbling my clit as only she can I'm coming too." Janet just began to convulse and scream into Angela's cunt when the orgasm ripped through her body. Angela bucked on my cock trying to insert every last centimetre into her ass and was puffing and panting like a steam engine and as her dam finally burst she came onto Janet's lapping tongue and into her open mouth.

We all collapsed in a heap on the bed in a tangle of legs arm and sweating bodies. I laying face to face with Janet whose swollen breasts was heaving as she sucked in air. She gave me one of her angelic smiles displaying her white teeth between her bright painted red lips and said. "Thank you both I love you. That was the most exiting and erotic experience of my life it was more thrilling than a roller coater ride, more heart stopping than a free fall parachute jump I adored every second and can't wait to take Angela's place in that tableaux when we do it again."

I had never seen tears of genuine happiness until they appeared in Janet's beautiful green eyes and slowly trickle down her cheeks. As I kissed her tenderly and hugged her to my chest Angela joined us and hugged Janet from behind kissing her slender neck. No-one spoke for maybe three or four minutes we just clung to each other tightly stroking and caressing the body closest to our own.

CHAPTER EIGHT.

Angela and Janet sat up on the bed and Janet fiercely as the fondled each others bodies oblivious of me looking on. Finally Angela asked me if I would go to the kitchen and get a couple of bottles of Champagne from the fridge. I said I'd bring two bottles and three glasses Angela replied smiling broadly "Two bottles of chilled Champagne but no glasses we can drink from something far more erotic than glasses."

Angela spread the swollen lips of Janet's glistening cunt Janet also smiled wickedly as she reciprocated and parted Angela's puffy cunt lips saying. "What a wonderful idea drinking bubbly chilled Champagne from our cunts what could be more erotic than that?

I ran down the stairs and returned a few seconds later clutching two cold bottles of Champagne. When I entered the bedroom Angela and Janet lay side by side on the bed with their backs arched and their hips raised each of them holding the others cunt lips wide the sight was mind blowing causing my cock to immediately sprang to attention. "Who's first I enquired?"

Angela replied "Ken where are your manners, our guest are always served first." I popped the cock from the first bottle and poured the frothing Champagne into Janet's gaping cunt. The bubbles clung to and shone on her beautiful ginger pubes it was an amazing and welcoming sight. Janet winced and groaned sensually as the bubbly liquid overflowed from her cunt and ran down between her firm round buttocks.

Greedily I lapped up the overspill from between her buttocks and ass before lapping it from her glistening cunt. Janet was ecstatic and groaned repeatedly as she told Angela "This is wonderful the bubbles are bursting deep in my cunt and on my clit. Leave some inside me whilst you toast Angela's cunt she deserves it so much for putting on this whole evening for my benefit."

I slipped a couple of pillows under their buttocks to help support them before moving on to Angela's cunt which was throbbing expectantly. As I poured the cold Champagne into her Angela screamed in delight and her hips rose into the air to meet my tongue. "Isn't that the most thrilling experience of your life?" Janet asked Angela "Having Champagne bubbling away in your cunt and knowing Ken is going to lap it out. I just loved it and you will too."

Angela was delighting in the Champagne fizzing deep inside her Janet added to the experience as I started to lap it out by rubbing vigorously on Angela's tingling erect clitoris ensuring that she came in seconds. Angela started to roar and her body shook as her orgasm built that crashed upon her like a wave of sheer pleasure. "Oh fuck, Oh fuck isn't this just the most divine sensation. Ken lapping Champagne from my cunt while my closest friend is playing with my clit and Champagne bubbles are bursting in my cunt and ass."

I sat back on my heels to watch Angela writhing around on the bed as Janet continued to furiously rub her clit Angela came I had never seen anything like it in my life. A series of jets of her fluids spurted from her gaping cunt and struck my chest. I didn't know if it was come hitting me or Angela had lost control of her bladder both Janet and I looked on in amazement as Angela gripped her cunt in both hands and writhed around in abandon.

While Angela lay recovering Janet took a mouthful of the Champagne and kissed me allowing the Champagne to run into my mouth while she probed it with her agile tongue. Then she took another mouthful of Champagne and slid down my body and took my cock in her mouth eased my foreskin back with her lips and bathed the throbbing head of my cock in the Champagne bubbling in her delectable mouth. In seconds I was unleashing spurt after spurt into her delectable mouth. Janet rinsed the combination around her mouth and swallowed it all before she kissed me and squeezed me tightly and told me. "You taste wonderful Angela always told me that you're come tasted great in her mouth and I didn't believe her but I do now."

Angela had started to recover her senses and had been watching Janet and me as she lay panting for breath. "Your turn Janet on your back cunt open in the air I want you to experience just what that felt like you little minx."

Janet quickly complied and presented her gaping cunt to her best friend. Angela told me to sit this one out and just watch while she ministered to Janet. "Your next up, you have to fuck her in the ass and when I'm finished with her tight little cunt she'll be begging you to shove your cock in her ass."

Angela poured Champagne into Janet's ginger haired cunt and lapped it out whilst rubbing Janet's clitoris. Janet was wriggling and moaning trying to escape Angela's probing fingers and tongue. Angela knelt over Janet's quivering body she poured Champagne over it and licked it from every crevice and fold. Whilst her fingers probed her ass, cunt and tantalised her clitoris Angela nibbled on Janet's sensitive tiny nipples bringing her to one orgasm after another.

When Angela sensed Janet's orgasm was about to occur she stopped touching and teasing her and either blew her hot breath into her cunt or just slithered her body over Janet's until she begged her to bring her to orgasm. I sat watching and enthralled by the two of them until I could watch no more. I slid under Angela and replicated what I had watched her do to Janet's throbbing cunt and ass.

Twice the pair came in unison kissing and writhing together on the Champagne and come sodden bed. Finally Angela took hold of my throbbing cock she told Janet to get onto her hands and knees at the end of the bed Angela slithered under Janet's twitching body and again started to nibble on her cunt at the same time she guided my stiff cock to the dark throbbing rose of Janet's ass. The instant my cock touched the wrinkled rose of her asshole Janet groaned into Angela's wet gaping cunt and her body started to shake as she said. "I know that it's going to hurt like hell at first and I'm ready for that. I just want to experience what it feels like to have a huge cock stuck in my ass." "With one quick thrust I popped just the bulbous head of me cock in her tight little ass once again Janet groaned into Angela's cunt and arched her back so much my cock made a loud pop as it came out of her ass. Angela was still gripping my cock while she ate Janet's cunt offered it back to Janet's tight ass rose.

trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers