Further Adventures with Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I quickly inserted just the head of my cock then immediately withdrew it. I repeated the process several times with Angela's able assistance each time I removed my cock from Janet's ass Angela took it into her mouth coated it with her saliva before presenting it back to Janet's asshole. "Janet loved my cock making multiple brief entries into her ass she was wriggling and telling Angela and I. "Stop teasing me it doesn't hurt very much at all it just feels very tight as if my ass is full."

I removed me cock one last time and I could feel Angela coating the head and shaft of my cock with some form of lubricant she also squirted some into Janet's tiny asshole prompting her to observe "That's cold is it a lubricant?"

Now my cock and Janet's virgin ass were well lubricated so when my cock entered her slippery little asshole I pushed about half of it into her. Janet screamed out loud and her body froze I stop pushing and held my cock quite still in her ass. I could feel the muscles of her ass canal contract and grip the intruder fiercely as Janet groaned and panted hard just like a woman in childbirth would do.

Slowly I felt her ass begin to relax its grip on my cock Angela took a few seconds off from eating Janet's cunt to pop my balls in her mouth and rotate them there she almost made me come. Janet looked over her shoulder smiled and told me "I'm ready shove all of your cock in my ass it's wonderful."

I eased the remainder of my cock into Janet's gripping ass then very slowly withdrew it Janet's body was shuddering when I eased it all into her depths and told her "Your so tight I'll come in a minute."

Janet replied "I'm coming too can you do it faster then come in my ass I want to experience just what that feels like?"

Little by little I increased the speed at which I penetrated Janet until she shouted "Faster harder I'm coming." I was almost at the point of coming and began to thrust my cock deep into her ass with increasing pace until I sprayed my semen deep inside her ass. Janet buried her face in a pillow and was screaming into it. I heard her muffled voice telling me. "My ass is stinging like hell it feels like you've filed me with your come it feels so warm inside me its sensational. Anal sex is just the best sex ever I so glad you've taken my virginity."

As I rolled onto my side exhausted Angela popped my limp come coated cock into her mouth and sucked it clean telling me "It would be a shame to waste it and just wash it off in the shower."

When she had finished sucking my cock Angela got up from the bed and told Janet and I to go take a shower she would join us in a minute. We both walked naked to the shower and stepped under the hot water spray taking it in turn to wash each other. Janet kept kissing me and fondling my cock as she told me "Angela is an extraordinary, beautiful, sensuous woman and I love I also love you too. Together you have taught me how to live my live unafraid of convention and what other people think I would love to live here with you two."

Angela who had walked into the shower quietly said "That's settled then you can move in here and live with us any day you wish. Can't she Ken?"

I could only laugh at the two of them kissing their soapy bodies entwined rubbing against each other. "I think that's an excellent idea, one of your better ones Angela."

Janet enquired. "Where am I going to sleep?"

Angela laughed and told her "With me or with Ken or with both of us if you wish, alone if you must but that's entirely up to you isn't it Ken?"

I nodded grinning like a Cheshire cat at the though of me and two beautiful sexy sensuous women all living under one roof how was this story going to end?