Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy kept his hands on Peggy's head as he glided his cock back and forth in her mouth. His litany of comments trailed off as came closer to cumming. Peggy's final warning came when she felt his buttocks tense up.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Tommy cried out.

Peggy felt Tommy's cock quiver in her mouth as the first spurt of cum fired into the back of her throat. Tommy pulled his cock back slightly and the second, third and fourth spurts landed in Peggy's mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could but a small dribble ran down her chin and dropped onto her tits. When Tommy let go of Peggy's head, she fell back on her butt with her arms splayed out behind her.

Tony stood there catching his breath. His big cock was still rock hard and covered with a coating of his cum and Peggy's saliva, a last drop starting to leak out of the opening. Peggy quickly got up on her knees. She grabbed Tommy's cock around the base and slid it back into her mouth. Sucking and licking she cleaned the big tool of all traces of cum. Peggy sat back on her heels and ran a finger across her chin and tits, gathering up all Tommy's cum that had leaked out of her mouth. She showed Tommy the cum smeared finger and popped it into her mouth.

"A good slut doesn't waste any of that good stuff," Peggy said with laugh.

"So you like that, you like sucking big black cocks, like a good slut?" Tommy asked.

"Like, no...I love it, almost as much as I love fucking them," Peggy replied.

"Ok, then get ready to get fucked," Tommy replied as he held out his hand.

Tommy pulled Peggy up from her knees and moved her over to the sitting area. He put her on her hands and knees on the ottoman that was in front of the couch. Peggy was excited; she could clearly see the windows of the apartment buildings in front of and to her left side and more important she knew the people inside them could see her. Just knowing she could be seen, that people were watching her, added extra excitement to her building enjoyment. Tommy stood behind Peggy and rubbed his hands over her buttocks. He slid one hand down to her pussy and slipped his middle finger inside. Peggy moaned in pleasure as she shook and grinded her ass back against his strong hands.

"Do you like that slut, want my cock in here?" Tommy asked.

"Yes oh god yes, come on and fuck me," Peggy groaned.

Tommy pulled his finger out of Peggy's pussy; it was slick, all covered with her juices. He slid it up through the valley between the cheeks of her ass to her anus and slipped the tip of the wet digit inside.

"Or here, a real slut would want my cock here, in her ass," Tommy said.

"No," Peggy replied before adding. "A real slut would want a cock in her ass, her pussy and her mouth. She'd want it everywhere."

Peggy pushed her ass back and the next phalanx on Tommy's finger slipped into her asshole.

"Ok slut, don't worry you'll get it in all three before the night is over," Tommy replied as he slipped the rest of his finger up Peggy's butt and twirled it around.

Peggy groaned and dropped her head onto the ottoman causing her ass to stick up in the air. Tommy pulled his finger out of her ass and grabbed his cock. He rubbed the head up and down along the slit of Peggy's pussy before putting just the head inside.

"Do you want this, slut? Do you want me to fuck you?" Tommy growled.

"Yes, god yes, put it in, come on fuck me," Peggy moaned as she pushed herself back up on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at Tommy.

Tommy gradually slid his cock into Peggy's warm wet pussy. She could feel every bump and throbbing vein as it opened her up. Inch by inch he slowly pushed forward until Peggy could feel his groin rub up against her buttocks. He held still, bathing in her warmth, before slowly sliding out until just the head was in, and then he waited.

"Is that what you wanted slut?" Tommy asked.

"Yes, oh god yes, now fuck me. Get your cock back in," Peggy groaned she pushed her hips back at him but Tommy held her still, he was too strong for her to overcome.

"If that's what you want, slut," Tommy said with a laugh.

Again Tommy slowly slid his cock into Peggy, inch by inch, until she could feel his public hair tickle her butt. He held himself still for a moment, before sliding his cock back out. Again he held himself with just the head in her pussy. Peggy tried to flex her hips back and impale herself on his cock but he pulled back.

"What are you doing to me?" Peggy moaned. "Come on, fuck me."

"Do you want this, slut? Do you want me to fuck you? Tell me what you want. Tell me exactly what you want," Tommy teased.

Peggy wanted his cock, no she needed his cock. She cried out, "Oh god, I want your cock. Oh god, please fuck me. Shove your fat fucking cock in my fucking pussy. Please, oh god, please, just fuck me."

"Ok slut," Tommy said and laughed.

This time Tommy harshly shoved his cock back in, his thighs slamming into Peggy's butt and sending a wave of pleasure through her body. His big balls swung up and banged against her clit. Tommy grabbed Peggy's hips and they began working together, forcefully thrusting their bodies at one another, his hips slamming into her buttocks over and over. Peggy groaned as she felt the pleasure growing in her pussy. She knew she was close to cumming and that when she came her orgasm would be intense. Tommy's hands roughly held Peggy's hips as he relentlessly drove his cock into her pussy. Peggy slid a hand back to her pussy and rubbed her throbbing clit. It was the extra push she needed to get off. Her orgasm surged from the depths of her pussy and shot throughout her entire body. Her pussy shuddered as her whole body tensed up and quivered. Peggy cried out incoherently, as she tried to catch her breath.

Through it all Tommy just kept on fucking Peggy from behind, never stopping, never slowing down. After her orgasm passed, he kept up the pace. He reached around and held his hand over Peggy's on her clit, rubbing the sensitive nub as he kept on fucking her. He just kept on shoving his cock in and out of her wet dripping pussy. Soon Tommy's cock worked its magic and Peggy began to respond. She began moving back and forth with him, matching him, thrust for thrust until she came again. This one was even stronger than the last. A blinding jolt of pleasure shot through her body, her pussy trembling and shuttering around Tommy's cock. He held himself steady as several massive spurts of cum flew from his cock and flooded Peggy's pussy. Peggy collapsed; face down flat on the ottoman, gasping for air, unable to move. Tommy lay on top of her, propped up by one hand the other trapped under her, covered over her dripping wet pussy.

When Peggy gained the strength to move, she was delighted to discover that Tommy was still hard and still in her. She laid there for a few minutes, enjoying the gentle pressure of his fat cock nestled in her pussy.

"Oh god Tommy, you're still hard," Peggy moaned.

"Oh yeah, and I'm not done. You said you wanted it everywhere and I plan on doing that," Tommy answered before adding. "Come on, I got an idea. Get up."

Tommy pushed himself up off of Peggy and pulled her up off the ottoman. He moved both of them over to one of the big sturdy lounge chairs and sat down. The chair faced one of the apartments across the street.

"Come here and face away from me. I want the voyeurs across the street to see the look of pleasure on your face as my cock slides up into your pussy," Tommy said as he leaned back in the chair.

Peggy's mind raced as she contemplated Tommy's demand. Maybe he was as much of an exhibitionist as she was. The possibility was a delightful prospect. Peggy went to step up on the chair but realized it would be difficult in her high heels. She slipped off her shoes and stood up on the chair. Her feet were on either side of Tommy's legs. As she started to squat down Tommy grabbed her hips and guided her. Peggy reached between her legs and took hold of Tommy's cock. She lined the head up with her pussy and started squatting down.

"Look up at the windows across the way. Let them see the pleasure on your face as you get my big black cock in you, let them know you love it," Tommy groaned.

Peggy didn't need a mirror to know that her face presented a look of pure ecstasy as she slid down on Tommy's big cock. Once his big tool was fully buried in her pussy Peggy stopped for a few seconds and savored the feeling of fullness before she moved. She started slow riding up and down, assisted by Tommy's strong hands on her hips. Peggy relished being in control, setting the pace but soon her need to cum overwhelmed her and she began bouncing up and down and grinding her hips back and forth. Then the inevitable happened, Peggy started to cum, she tensed up and began shaking and shuddering as waves of pleasure overtook her body. She fell back against Tommy who held her as her orgasm subsided.

Tommy reached around and caressed and fondles Peggy's body, mostly her breasts and pussy as she regained her breath.

"Dam girl, it don't take much to make you cum does it?" Tommy asked.

"No, and good thing it doesn't. I love to cum," Peggy replied as she started moving and grinding herself back against Tommy.

"Yeah I can see. It looks like you want to cum again," Tommy replied.

"Fuck yeah, I love it," Peggy replied.

"Well hold on babe, here we go again," Tommy replied.

Tommy slipped his hands under Peggy's knees and pulled her legs back. This completely exposed the coupling of his cock and her pussy to the voyeurs in the apartment across the street. Peggy's hands were free to glide all over her body, caressing her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples and sliding down to rub her clit. It was just the push she needed to send her over the edge again. She gasped for breath as she shivered and shook. Intense waves of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her body. Again Tommy held her until her breathing returned to normal.

"Peggy, lean forward, I want to watch your pussy as you slide up and down on my cock," Tommy said as he slid his hands back along her hips.

Peggy quickly complied, she loved the fit and feeling of Tommy's cock in her pussy and she would have done anything he wanted to please him. He helped pushed her upright and she leaned forward onto her forearms which she put on the lounge chair between his legs. This caused her ass to rise up giving Tommy a perfect view of his cock as she rode up and down on the long fat pole. As he caressed and kneaded the flesh of her firm buttocks it exposed a perfect view of the rosebud opening of her anus. As Peggy rode up and down on Tommy's cock she was too absorbed by the pleasure she was receiving to realize what Tommy was doing. He had reached into the drawer of the end table next to lounge chair and retrieved a bottle of Astroglide Lube. Peggy was startled when she felt the cool lube on the tip of Tommy's finger as it touched her asshole.

"Oh my god, Tommy are you going to lube up my ass, do you want to fuck my ass?" Peggy asked coyly as she looked back over her shoulder.

"Fuck yeah Peggy. I'm gonna fuck your ass. You would love that wouldn't you?" Tommy replied as he twisted the finger, greasing and lubricating Peggy's asshole.

"Yes, oh god yes I would, I would fuckin love it," Peggy moaned as she reached back with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart.

"Fuck yeah but let's get you lubed up," Tommy said.

Peggy continued working her hips up and down on Tommy's cock as he worked his finger in and out of her asshole. He squirted some more lube on the finger each time he pulled it out and soon the hole was slick and wet. Tommy added a second finger and stretched her tight anal opening. Peggy began to feel that familiar wonderful feeling of fullness and pleasure that she had come to crave when she was double penetrated. It was becoming one of her favorite experiences, being filled in the pussy and ass at the same time. She began riding up and down on Tommy's cock harder and faster as he worked his fingers in and out of her butt quicker on each stroke. Peggy felt as if every nerve between her knees and bellybutton was on fire. She needed to cum and she needed it bad. She dropped her hips onto Tommy's crotch and grinded her clit into his groin. Tommy slipped a third finger into her ass and stretched her ass even further. It sent both of them over the edge. Tommy groaned out loud as his cock fired off volley after volley of warm cum deep into Peggy's pussy. A wave of pleasure washed over Peggy's body as she shuddered and shook. Her breathing came in erratic gasps as she fell forward onto his legs.

Peggy and Tommy lay there together for a few minutes catching their breath until Peggy slid off Tommy's body onto the floor. As she moved his semi hard cock slid from her pussy. She moved up and knelt next to Tommy, leaning on his thighs. To Peggy, his cock looked beautiful, it wasn't fully erect but it was still long and wet with their mixed juices. She wanted nothing more then, but to take him in her mouth and get him hard, hard so he could fuck her again and again. Peggy locked eyes with Tommy as she took him in her mouth, savoring their mixed taste. She fondled his balls, they were still heavy. She hoped he still had loads of cum for her.

"Oh my god Peggy, you're fucking unbelievable. Yeah that's it suck my cock, get me hard. Fuck yeah slut, suck my cock so I can fuck you again," Tommy groaned.

Peggy didn't answer, it least verbally, she kept her eyes locked with Tommy's and kept on kissing, licking, and sucking his fat cock and big balls. It didn't take long for him to get hard. She gently licked her way up one side of his cock. When she got to the head she sucked and licked it before licking back down the other side to his balls. She hungrily sucked each testicle into her mouth, one at time before forcing both of them into her mouth at the same time. Tommy was panting and moaning when Peggy released his balls and kissed her way back up the long shaft to the head. She slowly stroked her hand up and down its length while she flicked her tongue around and across the sensitive tip. Tommy grabbed Peggy's hair and pulled her off his cock, he knew she would make him come in her mouth if he didn't stop the buildup of his sexual excitement.

"Oh Peggy, you gotta stop. I'm gonna blow a load in your mouth if you don't," Tommy groaned.

"So, what's bad about that?" Peggy asked.

"Cause I want to fuck your ass, you want that Peggy, don't you," Tommy replied.

Peggy couldn't think of an argument against that, she did want to get fucked in the ass. She gave Tommy's cock a few more strokes and kisses before she stood up. Tommy also stood up. He grabbed one of the mattresses off the couch and threw it on the floor. He told Peggy to get on the mattress on her hands and knees. Peggy knelt down with her ass facing the apartments. She put her forearms on the mattress and lowered her head to her arms. This caused her ass to stick up in the air and gave Tommy better access to her butt.

Tommy stood over Peggy and drizzled some more lube on her asshole. When he tried to slip his finger inside her butt he met some resistance at first. With more lube and gentle pressure he was able to slip two fingers into her anus. Peggy concentrated on relaxing the muscles in her ass as Tommy worked his fingers back and forth, greasing and stretching her anal passage.

"God Peggy, your ass is still tight. Even after my fingers were in there, you're still fucking tight. Fuck, I can't wait to get my cock in there," Tommy growled.

"Oh my god, yeah, come on Tommy, fuck me in the ass, put your big beautiful black cock in there," Peggy pleaded.

Tommy stood over Peggy and poured some of the lube onto his hand. He stroked it along the length of his cock, lubing it up. He lined his cock up with Peggy's anus and pushed the head against it. His cock was fatter than his fingers and he met some resistance at first. He pushed harder and the head of his cock popped into her asshole past the first ring of muscles. Peggy gasped as she felt a sharp pain. Tommy stopped and allowed her to get used to his size. He slowly pushed forward and a couple more inches of his rock hard cock slid into her butt. She groaned and he stopped again. Peggy relaxed her ass muscles as much as she could and the pain did subside. It was replaced with a dull ache. Slowly Tommy was able to slide more and more of his cock in Peggy's ass. He pushed until she felt his pubic hair brush against her buttocks. Now Tommy was fully buried in Peggy's asshole. Any pain she had felt earlier was replaced with an amazing feeling of fullness and pleasure.

"My cock's all the way in your ass, Peggy, all the way. Can you feel it? Is what you wanted?" Tommy groaned.

"Yes, oh god yes," Peggy moaned.

"Peggy, I bet the voyeurs across the way can see I have my cock in your ass? Does that turn you on, Peggy?" Tommy asked.

"Yes, oh god yes," Peggy cried out.

Tommy pulled his cock half way out of Peggy ass and slowly worked it back in. Back and forth his cock slid in and out of her asshole. He started slow, working his cock back and forth, going faster and faster with each stroke, driving his cock harder and harder into her ass. With his body pressing down against her, Peggy could hardly move but she tried, shaking and rolling her ass as best she could.

"Oh god, oh my fucking god Tommy, your cock is so fucking good...Oh god, I love your big fucking cock. Come on, fuck me, make me cum," Peggy cried out, urging him on.

Tommy reached around Peggy's legs and rubbed his hand over her pussy. As his palm rubbed against her clit, he slipped a finger up into her pussy. A fiery hot explosion of pleasure rocked Peggy's body as she came again and again. Her pussy clamped tight around Tommy's fingers as he repeatedly slammed his cock into her ass over and over.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, gonna fucking cum," Tommy shouted.

"Yeah, that's it Tommy, that's it, cum in my ass, shoot your hot fucking cum in my ass," Peggy cried.

Tommy buried his entire cock in Peggy's ass, holding his groin tight against her buttocks as the first spurt of warm cum exploded into her ass. Peggy could feel his cock throbbing and spurting as each succeeding spurt filled her whole anal passage. As the contractions in Peggy asshole weakened, she fell limp on the mattress. Tommy cock slipped out of her ass but continued to leak cum onto the rosebud opening of her anus. He dropped down onto the mattress next to Peggy and turned her to face him. They gently kissed and caressed each other as they regained the breath and strength. Tommy was the first to speak.

"I mean this in the best possible way Mrs. Peggy Sanford, you are one amazing fuck," Tommy said with a slight laugh.

"Well Mr. Thomas "The Train" Thompson, you're a pretty amazing fuck yourself," Peggy replied before she gave Tommy a tongue filled passionate kiss.

"Do you think your neighbors liked the show?" Peggy asked when they broke their kiss.

"Sure, what's not to like, a beautiful woman getting fucked," Tommy replied.

"By a handsome man," Peggy added as she snuggled close to Tommy and shivered. Her hard nipples pressed into his chest.

"Are you cold?" Tommy asked.

"Can't you tell? My nipples are hard as rocks," Peggy replied.

"Oh, I thought you were just horny again," Tommy answered with a laugh.

"Well I am that too," Peggy laughed as she rubbed her body up against Tommy's.

"Let me take you somewhere warmer," Tommy said as he scooped Peggy up in his strong arms and carried her into his apartment.

The warmer place turned out to be the Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom. After a soak and an intense blow job, Peggy and Tommy kissed, licked, sucked, caressed, fondled, fucked and sucked each other in as many positions and as many rooms and surfaces as they could find. Both of them lost count on the number of orgasms they each experienced. It was almost three hours later that they ended up on Tommy's bed. He was kneeling with Peggy's legs on his shoulders, her ankles on either side of his head. He leaned his body down over her, forcing her legs down to her chest and her ass in the air. This also forced Peggy's pussy to tighten around his cock. He started gently, sliding his cock in and out, deeper and deeper until Peggy was fully impaled on his hard shaft. Slowly he built his tempo, moving faster and faster, harder and harder until he was hammering her pussy at a furious pace, their bodies sweating despite the cool night air. Peggy was pinned beneath his strong body unable to move as he took her deeper and harder, using her body for his pleasure. But he was giving her pleasure too, hitting all the right spots, driving her to a climax they were striving to reach together. Peggy reached beneath them and massaged Tommy's huge balls, urging him to fill her pussy with his hot seed.