Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I'm cumming, ah fuck it, I'm cumming," Tommy cried.

"That it Tommy, come on, give it to me, cum in me, shoot your fucking cum in me," Peggy shouted.

Peggy could feel his body stiffen as the first warm spurt of cum fired into her pussy. It sent her over the edge and she exploded with another intense toe curling orgasm of her own. Tommy's cock continued to shoot spurt after spurt of warm cum into Peggy's quivering pussy as he ground his body into hers. Tommy slowed his pace, his cock still leaking cum as their orgasms passed and their bodies started to recover. He held onto Peggy for a time before moving and guiding her sore tired legs to the bed. His slowly softening cock slid from the grasp of her wet pussy. They lay there for a few minutes, arms and legs intertwined, catching their breath.

Tommy rolled over onto his back and broke the silence.

"That's it Peggy, you wore me out. My cock's broken. I don't think it will work again," Tommy said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry, it was such a beautiful and talented cock," Peggy giggled as she replied and then added. "Actually I don't think my pussy can take anymore either."

"Without a doubt Peggy, you are the most incredibly fuck I ever had," Tommy said.

"Well like I said before Tommy, you're a pretty amazing fuck yourself. Oh god, I don't think I ever came so many times in one night," Peggy replied as she rolled over to face Tommy.

The two of them lay there, talking and laughing until Peggy saw that Tommy was starting to dose off. She slipped off the bed and went into the bathroom. She stepped into the large multiple person glass enclosed shower to clean up. While she was in the shower, Tommy quietly stepped in behind her. He put his arms around her and kissed her neck.

"You weren't going to leave without saying goodbye, were you?" Tommy asked.

"No, but I do need to get going," Peggy replied as she leaned back and grinded her buttocks against Tommy's body.

"If you keep that up, you'll never get out of here. Let me clean up quick and I'll drive you back to your hotel," Tommy said.

"That's ok, I can take a taxi," Peggy replied.

"No, it's tough to get a taxi around here, I'll drive you," Tommy said.

"Are you sure?" Peggy asked.

"Yes, now go and get dressed. I don't want my neighbors seeing naked women running around my apartment. They'd be shocked," Tommy joked.

"Yes sir," Peggy laughingly replied.

Peggy stepped out of the shower and made an elaborate display as she dried her body. She stood with her back to the shower and bent completely over exposing her pussy and ass to Tommy as she rubbed a towel on her legs. After watching the show for a few minutes Tommy knocked on the glass wall.

"You're making this hard Peggy," Tommy said.

"I hope so, that was the point," Peggy laughingly replied.

Peggy went out to the balcony and retrieved her dress, shoes, and evening bag. She stopped in the powder room by the front door to fix her hair and touchup her make up. When she stepped out, Tommy was exiting the bathroom. He was dressed in a pair of sweats and an old football jersey. They continued laughing and joking in the elevator and during the ride back to Peggy hotel. Tommy stopped a half a block from the hotel and they both turned to face each other. He took her in his arms and they shared a long passionate kiss.

"Thanks for a fantastic night Tommy," Peggy said when the broke the kiss.

"I should be thanking you Peggy, you're an amazing woman," Tommy replied.

"And you're an amazing lover," Peggy replied.

"Thanks, umm, I got to ask you something. You said you and your husband used to be swingers, right. Did you guys just meet other couples or did you go to parties?" Tommy asked.

"Both. Why?" Peggy replied.

"Are you gonna be near New Orleans next weekend?" Tommy asked.

"Actually yes, I'm hoping to be here on Thursday, Friday at the latest. Again. Why?" Peggy replied.

"I was invited to Princess Madeline's House Party, next Saturday. It's the most exclusive swinger event in New Orleans. The guests are all sports stars and Hollywood celebrities. I was hoping that you'd like to go with me. You'd be a big hit there and I'd like to see you again," Tommy asked.

Mmm, Peggy thought to herself, a chance to fuck Tommy again and maybe fuck a few sports stars and celebrities. Two seconds later, she gave her answer.

"Yes of course, I'd love to go with you," Peggy replied.

Peggy and Tommy shared another long passionate kiss. They made plans for Peggy to contact Tommy when she returned to New Orleans before he pulled up and dropped her off at the door to her hotel.

As Peggy was opened her evening bag to find her key, she remembered she hadn't checked her cell phone all night. She had left it on vibrate in her bag. She saw she had a text message from Linh, the owner of the sex club and escort service whom she had met on her recent trip to Paris, France. In the short time they knew each other; Linh had involved Peggy in quite a few wild and crazy sexual adventures. Linh's message had asked Peggy to call whenever she could. It was 1:00 AM in New Orleans. Peggy did the math in her head and figured it was 8:00 AM in Paris. Now Peggy had a decision to make. She could ignore the call and get some muck needed sleep or she could call Linh now and get herself involved in another one of Linh's wild and crazy sexual adventures.

It wasn't that hard of a decision, Peggy hit the call button.