Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back and forth she traded, sucking one and stroking the other until both twins were hard as steel. The twins stepped back and pulled Peggy up off her knees. They turned her so she faced Mike and forced her to bend over at the waist. Mike was holding the base of his cock in one hand. He grabbed her hair with his other hand and guided her face to his cock, forcing Peggy to bend over even further. She opened her mouth and took about half of him inside. Jimmy knelt down behind her and ran his hands all over her buttocks. He pushed her butt cheeks apart and flicked his tongue up and down the lips of her pussy. Peggy moaned around the cock in her mouth as her arousal intensified.

Before Peggy could cum the twins stopped and switched positions. Jimmy stood up as Mike pulled his cock from Peggy's mouth. They turned her around and kept her bent at the waist. Mike knelt down and began rubbing her buttocks from behind as Jimmy guided her mouth onto his cock. As Peggy bobbed her head up and down on Jimmy's tool, Mike began kissing her ass cheeks. He ran his tongue up and down the crack of her ass. Peggy wiggled her ass in response. She hoped he would begin rimming her asshole, she loved being rimmed. Jimmy forced more and more of his cock into her throat until Peggy lips kissed his pubic bone, she had taken his whole member in her throat.

"Bro, she's got my whole cock in her mouth, what a fucking cock sucker she is," Jimmy groaned.

"Yeah Bro and she's wiggling her fucking ass like crazy, she loves it. Curtis is right she'll take it in the ass," Mike replied as he pulled his mouth off Peggy's ass.

Mike went back to flicking his tongue around the rosebud opening of Peggy's anus, driving her wild with desire. The twin's nasty comments about her slutty actions only inflamed Peggy's arousal. Her senses were being overloaded but the twins stopped before she could cum.

Both twins stepped away from Peggy but quickly moved her to the bed. They place her on all fours at the edge of the foot of the bed. Jimmy stepped up behind her and rubbed the head of his cock up and down the lips of her pussy. Mike had moved in front of her and offered her his member. Peggy opened her mouth and Mike slid half his length inside. Jimmy lined the head of his cock up with the opening of Peggy's pussy. All the earlier stimulation had her wet and ready. He pushed himself forward and the whole length of his cock slid inside her in one quick motion. The twins began working themselves in and out of either end of Peggy's body. Mike held her head as she slid his cock back and forth in her mouth while Jimmy held her hips, driving his dick in and out of her pussy.

The twins were masters at keeping a woman just at the peak, just before she would cum and they were working their magic on Peggy. When she tried to reach a hand back to rub her clit, Mike stopped her. They continued thrusting in and out at the opposite ends of her body until they judged she was ready to cum. They stopped and Mike moved away from her, his cock sliding from her mouth. Jimmy slid his hands up to Peggy's shoulders in sort of a half-hearted full-nelson and pulled her up against his body. Now she was kneeling on the end edge of the bed. Jimmy was still standing behind her and his cock was still in her pussy. He was slowly moving his dick as he kissed the nape of her neck. Mike moved back and began caressing her breasts. He dropped his head and began kissing one of her nipples. This gentle lovemaking was pleasing to Peggy but what she really needed was to get fucked, fucked hard and rough.

"Oh god, come on fuck me, fuck me hard, let me cum, I need it," Peggy moaned.

"Jasmine was right, the slut likes it rough," Jimmy laughed as he began slamming his cock into Peggy.

Mike responded by twisting and biting Peggy's nipples. Their actions set off an equal reaction in Peggy. She was panting and groaning as she began rubbing her body back against Jimmy. Mike slid a hand down to her clit and rubbed the sensitive nub. It was the push that set Peggy off. She tensed up, then shook and shuddered as a wave of pleasure surged through her body. She was so excited that she squirted, splashing her liquid on Mike and the bed.

"Holy shit bro, she's a squitter. Jasmine said she gets off easy, but nothing bout her squirting. Fuck, that's fucking wild," Mike exclaimed as he moved back.

Jimmy let go of Peggy and she fell face down on the bed. As she came around and her breathing returned to normal Peggy realized that Jimmy hadn't cum yet. He was still hard and still inside her, filling her up. Once she had recovered he started fucking her again.

"Hey Peggy did you know you're a squitter?" Mike asked.

"Yes... sometimes, if I'm really excited," Peggy moaned.

"Fuck bro we got to get her to do it again," Mike said.

"Oh god what did I get myself into," Peggy moaned and then laughed.

"I don't know what you got into but I know what's getting into you, a lot of black cock and you know you'll love it, white girl," Jimmy laughingly replied as increased the intensity of the strokes of his cock into Peggy's pussy.

Soon Peggy was pushing her hips back at Jimmy matching him stroke for stroke. Jasmine was right, she does cum easily, a few minutes of intense fucking and Peggy was on the verge of cumming again. Once again she tensed up as her body trembled and shook, her pussy tightly quivering around Jimmy cock. It was enough to send him over the edge. He drove his cock as deep as he could and held himself still as he fired off the first of a long series of spurts of cum. Peggy felt at least five additional warm squirts filling her womb. She fell onto the bed panting and moaning as last spurt shot from Jimmy's cock.

Jimmy slowly slid his cock from Peggy's pussy. It and his balls were covered with a combination of his cum and Peggy's feminine juices. A stream of their combined juices flowed down her thighs. Mike turned her over onto her back and pulled her to the middle of the bed. He moved around and knelt on the bed between her legs. Jimmy's huge load of cum was flowing from her pussy. Mike lined the head of his cock up with the opening of her gaping, cum dripping hole. The cum acted like a lubricant and he easily slipped his big tool inside. Peggy, who had barely caught her breath, gasped as he filled her up. She dropped her head back on the bed; eyes closed, panting and moaning as Mike started sliding his cock back and forth in her pussy.

Jimmy climbed up on the bed and knelt with his knees on either side of Peggy's head. He leaned his body forward and rubbed the tip of his cum covered cock on her lips. Peggy's eyes flew open as soon as she felt Jimmy's tool touch her lips. She did the only thing she could think of; she opened her mouth and Jimmy slid his cock inside. Peggy hungrily sucked all the cum off his long pole. When Jimmy's cock was clean of cum he pulled it from Peggy's mouth. He moved a little and his cum covered balls dragged across her face.

"Come on Peggy clean those balls too, we know you love cum," Jimmy ordered.

Peggy flicked her tongue across Jimmy's ball sack gathering any splotches of cum she could find. Jasmine must have told the twins about Peggy's insatiable thirst for cum. Peggy sucked one of Jimmy's nuts into her mouth, drawing a gasp and a moan from him. Jimmy returned the favor by pinching and pulling Peggy's nipples, drawing a gasp and a groan from her. He added to her pleasure by sliding one hand down to her clit.

All the while Mike continued thrusting his cock in and out of Peggy's pussy. Peggy responded and began moving with him, grinding her hips up against Mike's hard body. Once again the combination of pleasures, Mike's fat cock in her pussy, Jimmy's hands on her nipples and clit and even Jimmy's balls in her mouth was too much for Peggy. Another intense orgasm rocked her body. As the tremors passed, Jimmy pulled away from Peggy. She lay there, under Mike who was still hard and still buried in her pussy, panting and moaning.

As Peggy regained her strength and her breathing returned to normal, Mike grabbed both of her wrists and pushed her arms up, over her head. He lowered his whole body on top of her, pinning her to the bed. Mike resumed sliding his cock slowly in and out of her pussy. His pubic bone grinded into her clit as his firm muscular chest rubbed up against her sensitive nipples. As the warm pleasurable feelings returned to Peggy's loins, she responded. She pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, locking her ankles together and grinding her body back against his. Gradually they increased the speed and intensity of their thrusts until they were slamming into each other at a furious pace. Peggy came again, her body tensed up and she tightened her arms and legs around Mike's body as a wave of pleasure overwhelmed her. Mike didn't slow down, he continued fucking Peggy, ramming his cock in and out of her pussy until he lost it and cried out that he was cumming. His cock spewed out a massive volume of cum, flooding her pussy with his seed.

As Mike pulled his cock out of Peggy's pussy and moved back, an overflow of his cum leaked out and ran down over her anus. Second later, Jimmy was kneeling between Peggy's legs. He lined the head of his cock with her well used, cum dripping pussy and easily slid himself inside. As Jimmy began driving his cock back and forth, it churned up the combination of his and Mike's loads of cum and Peggy's own juices into a frothy concoction that coated both of their crotches.

Peggy was unaware of this, Mike had moved up by her head and was feeding her his cum covered cock and balls. While Peggy licked and cleaned Mike, his hands roamed freely over her body, caressing, pinching and pulling her breasts and nipples and rubbing and stroking her clit. The twin's dual attention soon had Peggy bracing for another intense orgasm. With his cock and balls clean and hard, Mike moved away again. Jimmy pulled back and slipped his arms under Peggy's legs. When he pushed back in, he pushed her legs up onto his shoulders with her feet on either side of his head. He leaned in, pinning Peggy's legs against her body and began slamming his cock into her in fierce almost brutal manner. He fucked Peggy through a couple of powerful orgasms before he filled her pussy with another massive load of cum. He fell on top her, both of them panting and moaning as they recovered their senses.

"Oh god, I think I'm all fucked out," Peggy moaned when she caught her breath.

"Not yet white girl, not yet. Jasmine told us all about you and your favorite act," Mike said laughingly.

"Fuck yeah bro," Jimmy added.

The twins quickly moved to get Peggy in position. Jimmy pushed himself up off Peggy and lowered her legs to the bed. When he pulled his cock from her pussy, the latest load of fresh cum ran from her pussy. Mike lay down on his back next to Peggy as Jimmy helped a sore and tired Peggy get up and kneel over Mike's crotch. She groaned as Mike's cock slid up into her bruised and battered, cum filled pussy. Mike held Peggy's hips as he began driving his tool up and down inside her. Jimmy stood up on the bed next to the fucking couple. He grabbed hold of Peggy's hair and guided his frothy cum covered cock to her mouth.

Once Peggy had licked the cum off of Jimmy's cock and sucked him hard, he moved around behind her. He watched for a minute as Peggy fucked his brother. Her beautiful round curvy buttocks bounced up and down as Mike's cock slid in and out of her pussy. Jimmy knelt down behind Peggy, his knees straddling his brother's legs. He poured some lube on his hands and began rubbing them on those beautiful cheeks. Peggy's whole body tensed up; she knew the twins were going to double fuck her, fuck her pussy and ass at the same time and she loved it. Jasmine had realized that Peggy loved getting double fucked and she told the twins they had to double fuck her. The twins were planning on it. As Jimmy continued caressing Peggy's buttocks he pushed the cheeks apart.

"Grab your butt Peggy, hold your cheeks open. It will make it easier when I fuck your ass," Jimmy ordered.

Peggy realized the twins weren't going to stop until they double fucked her, so she reached back and grabbed hold of her buttocks. At the same time Mike pulled Peggy's hips down against his crotch and held her tight. Slowly and gently he flexed his hips up into Peggy pussy, making it easy for Jimmy to prepare Peggy's ass for his cock. Jimmy drizzled lube down the valley between the cheeks of Peggy's ass. He coated her asshole with a generous amount of the lube and slid a slicked up finger into her hole. Peggy moaned in delight, she loved the feeling of being double penetrated; she would have preferred two cocks but it didn't matter she would take what was there, fingers, toys cocks or a combination. Jimmy fingered Peggy's asshole with one digit for a while before he added more lube and a second finger. Peggy groaned as she felt her anus being stretched wider and wider. Despite the pain, she was thankful that Jimmy was lubing and stretching her ass, it would make it easier when she finally took his cock.

Peggy sighed when Jimmy removed his fingers from her asshole. She moaned in delight when he rubbed the head of his cock into the valley between her buttocks. She knew what was coming and she was ecstatic, a pair of cocks filling her up was the best. Jimmy put the head of his cock against Peggy's anus and slowly flexed his hips forward. His head was a tight fit, and he met some resistance at first. He pushed harder and the head of his cock popped into her butt, past the first ring of muscles. Peggy let out a gasp and Jimmy stopped so she could to get used to his size. Peggy concentrated on relaxing the muscles of her ass. When the pain had subsided she pushed back at Jimmy. He took it as a signal to slide more of his cock into her ass. He added some oil and slowly pushed forward. A couple more inches of his cock slid into her asshole. Inch by inch Jimmy slipped more and more of his fat tool into Peggy's butt. Soon his hips came to rest against her buttocks. He was fully buried in her asshole. He held Peggy tight against his groin, enjoying the pleasure of having his cock buried deep in her asshole. The pain in Peggy ass was replaced with amazing sensations of pleasure.

Peggy could feel both cocks, Mike's long fat tool in her pussy and its exact twin in her asshole. They were resting inside her, one on top of the other, only separated by the thin membrane of skin between her pussy and ass. It was her favorite feeling; one she never grew tired of. She was poised, like a runner at the starting gate, waiting for the twins to move, to start slamming their cocks into her, driving her over edge into orgasmic bliss.

Jimmy and Mike worked well together; they had done this many times before. Jimmy pulled about half of his cock out of Peggy's ass at the same time that Mike pushed his hips up, burying his entire cock deep in her pussy. Back and forth they worked their cocks into Peggy's holes. When Jimmy would pull his cock out of her ass, Mike would drive his cock up into her pussy and when Mike pulled out, Jimmy would force his cock into her anus. The constant in-and-out, push and pull of their cocks had Peggy in a state of frenzied of lust.

Then Mike changed his motions. He pulled Peggy's hips and forced her down on his crotch. It drove the entire length of his cock back up into her pussy. It also ground her clit against his pubic bone. He held onto her tightly. Every time Jimmy drove his cock into Peggy's asshole it caused her clit to rub against Mike's pubic bone. The extra sensations multiplied Peggy's pleasure and it felt like every nerve between her knees and bellybutton was on fire. She squirted something she only did when she was extra turned on. Her juices flew out soaking her, the twins and the bed. The intense pleasure was enough to send her over the edge. A powerful orgasm ripped through her body. She screamed as wave after wave of never ending pleasure rushed through her entire body.

Peggy collapsed in a heap on top of Mike, gasping and moaning, but the twins weren't done. Peggy could feel that both guys were still rock hard as they slowly glided their cocks back and forth in her holes. She knew she was in for a long wild intense fuck. She knew they wouldn't stop until they satisfied themselves and she wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

When her breathing returned to a shallow pant, Peggy began thrusting her body against the twins again. They, in turn, began driving their cocks into her in a more powerful manner. In spite of the air conditioning they were all sweating, groaning and gasping for air as they forcefully hammered their bodies into each other. Peggy knew that she would soon cum again. The twins knew that they too were close to cumming. Jimmy stopped for a second and timed his thrust to match Mike's. Now they held Peggy still while both of them were slamming their cocks into her at the same time. She had never felt so full of cock before. It drove her over the edge and she squirted again. Peggy knew that once she squirted she would continue squirting. When she came every muscle from her head to her toes tensed up as her body shuddered and shook. Jimmy and Mike kept ramming their cocks into Peggy until Jimmy cried out that he was cumming. He forcefully drove his cock deep into her ass and held himself still. Peggy felt his cock quiver and fire off a massive load of warm cum deep into her ass. Mike came a few seconds later. Peggy could feel his cock shoot off several spurts of cum deep in her pussy.

The three of them collapsed in a gasping, moaning pile of tangled limbs. Cum leaked from Peggy's holes as the guy's cocks slowly softened. Jimmy was the first to move, he rolled off of the pile and onto his back next to his brother. Peggy just lay on top of Mike waiting for her breathing to return to normal.

If Peggy thought her afternoon of delightful torture was over she was wrong. Mike rolled her off his body onto her back and they moved up by her head so she could suck both of them until they were hard. Then they double fucked her again. This time she rode Jimmy as he fucked her pussy while Mike knelt behind her and fucked her ass. All the earlier fucking had dulled the twin's sensitivity and they were able to fuck for a long time. They fucked Peggy through a couple of intense orgasms and she squirted again. The bed spread was becoming a soaked mess of the guys cum and Peggy's female ejaculate. This time the brothers didn't cum in Peggy's pussy or ass. Both of them pulled their cocks from her holes and rolled her over onto her back. They knelt on either side of her, stroking their cocks until one by one they cried out that they were cumming. Their last loads of cum flew out of their cocks and landed all over Peggy's body and face.

Jimmy and Mike knelt there for a few minutes, catching their breath. Finally they moved off the bed and stood back to admire their handy-work. Peggy lay in the middle of a messy cum stained bed. She had cum in her hair, on her face, tits and belly. More cum leaked from her pussy and asshole. A shiny coat of sweat, pussy juice and the female ejaculate covered her body. Mike looked over at the nightstand and saw that it was after two o'clock.

"Bro we've been fucking this white girl for two hours straight, two fucking hours. Jasmine was right, she's a nympho. I don't think I can cum again," Mike said.

"Me neither bro, at least not for a couple of hours," Jimmy said before jokingly adding. "Man, Jasmine would be happy Peggy. You wore us out and you look like a woman who's been royally fucked."

"Well I don't feel like royalty...Oh god, I feel more like I was run over by a horse, actually a couple of stallions," Peggy jokingly moaned.

"Stallions," Mike blurted out before he and Jimmy burst out laughing.