Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's so funny? I hope you didn't think I was insulting you by saying that. I meant like stallions like you guys were studs," Peggy quickly said.

"No, don't worry Peggy, we're not insulted. Did Jasmine mention anything about stallions to you?" Mike asked between laughs.

"No, why?" Peggy asked.

"It's the reason we know Curtis and Jasmine. We have a group; actually it's a bunch of guys, me, Mike and ten other black guys. We call ourselves the Big EZ Stallions. We together and throw interracial cuckold and breeding parties. Curtis and Jasmine helped us out a few times," Jimmy said.

"Cuckold, I know about. That's guys who like to watch other guys, real studs, fuck their wives and girlfriends. Breeding parties, what's that?" Peggy asked.

"Breeding parties, well, they're sort of the same as cuckold parties. A bunch of black guys fucking one woman, usually some cuck's wife, but you have to cum in her pussy, like we're all trying to get her pregnant," Mike replied.

"What about Curtis and Jasmine?" Peggy asked.

"I don't know how, but Jasmine has a knack for finding white women who love black cock. They party with us whenever they're in Nawlins," Jimmy said.

"Yeah, they're good people. Jasmine loves to fuck, but she never outlasted the two of us. You're one wild slut white girl," Mike said with a laugh.

"You should join us the next time you're in Nawlins, Peggy. We get the whole crew together," Jimmy added.

"I don't know, you two, Curtis and Jasmine and ten other black guys. I couldn't handle all that," Peggy replied.

"Ah don't worry Peggy, if all of us were there we'd get you another white girl to help," Mike said with a laugh.

"I don't know bro, I bet Peggy would like trying that all by herself," Jimmy added laughing.

"Maybe," Peggy replied with a laugh and mischievous smile.

Peggy lay on the bed as Mike and Jimmy cleaned up and got dressed. As they started to leave, Jimmy dropped a card on the dresser.

"Here our info, hell we even got a web site, check it out. Next time you're in Nawlins, look us up, if you want some black cock. We'd love to see you again," Jimmy said as they walked out the door.

Peggy lay on the bed for about another hour, dozing on and off before she dragged herself into the bathroom. A long soak in a hot bath did wonders and she felt almost human when she got out. She ordered a lite meal from room service while she got ready for her trip to Miami and the escort date. She hoped Linh was right and it was just her and the client. She didn't know if she would be able to handle another session like her afternoon with the twins.

At a quarter to six, Peggy picked up her pocket book and an overnight bag and headed out the door to meet the car that had been arranged for her. As she walked by the dresser, she stopped and picked up the card Jimmy left.

"Hey, you never know. I could be in Nawlins someday and really need some black cock," Peggy said to herself with a laugh as she slipped the card in her bag.