Futa 'Bout the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne smiled blissfully as she stood up from under the table, and sat down on her mother's lap, Venessa's cock squeezed between her tight ass cheeks. She rocked her hips into it, not allowing it to go inside her no-longer-virgin pussy. Her fingers were still wet with her juices, and Venessa turned away from Roger's cock for a moment to taste them as Joanne held them up to her face. They giggled at one another before kissing. They hold the kiss while Roger goes back to rubbing his own cock and watching as his own daughter's ass is rubbing his wife's dong as their lips embrace.

##

Shit. Shit shit shit.

It was late, much later than he had promised his mother. But his boyfriend had too much trouble ejaculating, the concert went on longer than expected, and of course they were too drunk to remember how to get home.

By the looks of it, Rayven was in luck. None of the lights were on in the house, so it didn't look like anyone was awake. Thank god. Perhaps mom and dad went to bed early. He could only hope.

After he longingly kissed his boyfriend goodnight, he got his keys out and unlocked the door, but slowly creaked it open so as not to wake anyone up. Once inside he just as easily shut the door, then crept his way up the stairs.

CLICK!

Shit...

"Hello, Rayven." His mother Venessa spoke up from the living room recliner, tapping her fingers on the armrest with impatience.

"M-mom! What are you still doing up?!" He asked in a jumpy manner, walking back down the stairs.

"Well, I was going to fuck your dad's brains out..." She pointed out the transparent negligee that she was currently displaying, which showed that she wasn't wearing a bra, nor were there any panties. So her cock was out in the open for his eyes to gaze upon. "But you never got home."

"Mom, look, I-I'm sorry! Brad was drunk and he forgot where I live and we-"

"You let your boyfriend drive you home drunk?" She asked with grief.

"He-I...I tried to get him away from the wheel, but he kept insisting. I'm really sorry, mom." He hung his head in shame, guilty over letting his mother down. "But we're fine, we didn't hit anyone or anything, and I'm here standing."

"And he's driving home by himself now. Who's to say he won't get himself hurt now that nobody's watching him?" She crossed her arms, pushing her boobs against her body.

"Look, I know he'll be okay...okay?" He said reassuringly.

"Still, we need to talk about a punishment for you coming home so late. And I may have just the thing..." She licked her lips, giggling as she reached for her half-erect cock and slowly tugged on it. Rayven's jaw dropped as he looked on at the behemoth. It was impossible that his mother had a cock twice the size of his boyfriend's, but there it was before him. He shied away, embarrassed by Venessa's offer.

"Mom, I can't do that! I'm gay!"

"It's a dick, Rayven!" She chortled, still caressing her cock in her hand. "A penis should just be a penis to you regardless of the body it's attached to. Now come here and put your ass in my face."

He swallowed his pride and nervously approached his mother, and turned around, his ass bending into her face. Venessa smirked as she grabbed the seam of his ripped jeans and tugged the seat of the pants open, showing off his tiny cock and raw ass.

"Well, I see someone was enjoying themselves at the concert." She laughed, making Rayven turn bright red. She grabbed his ass and pulled her face into it, her tongue swirling around the entry way to his ass. Rayven gasped as his mother licked his rim, and kept repeating to himself that he imagine this as his boyfriend and not his mother. His dick got hard, but only up to five inches, which while average size in real life, you gotta remember in hentai that's pretty fuckin' puny.

Once he realized how good his mom was with her tongue, Rayven moaned, his eyes looking to roll back in his head, trying to force back a smile. He bended his knees so that Venessa could get a better reach on his butt rim.

Venessa pushed her tongue into Rayven's colon, and out popped a squeak from the crossdressing goth, whose jaw dropped with that sudden slither. He lifted up his Linkin Park shirt and training bra and rubbed his chest like he was fondling breasts, and played with his nipples. Venessa gripped her hands on his ass cheeks and pushed deeper inside, licking the inside of his freshly cleaned asshole.

"Mom, your tongue..." Rayven winced as his mom spanked his ass, and pulled her tongue out of his asshole. She stroked her cock and grinned wickedly, curling her finger inwards.

"That it was. Now how about my dick?"

He nervously stood up on the couch and squatted gently onto Venessa's cock, wincing as only half of it made it's way in his ass. "Nnh...it's too big mom!"

"Noooo no no no. Nothing is too big for my cocksucking little girl!" Venessa grunted as she pushed down on Rayven's shoulders to make certain her cock did fit inside. Rayven, meanwhile, was wide-eyed with pain as he covered his mouth, making sure his painful shrieks didn't wake up his dad or sister. Venessa sighed, satisfied with where her cock fit inside him, and noticed his nipples were pierced with D20 dice attached to a short chain. "Ooooh, these are new..."

"Th-they were a gift from Chad..." Rayven sniffled, tears running down his cheeks as he rubbed his nipples.

"They look tasty." She leaned into his chest and bit down on a dangling die and pulled on it, causing her son to cry out in louder pain. He bit down on his knuckles as he tugged on his cock, shooting spurts of precum onto Venessa's tummy. "That the best you can do?" Venessa said through gritted teeth, tugging on the piercing while she rolled the die around in her mouth with her tongue.

Rayven sobbed as he nodded, his mom's cock penetrating further than he's comfortable with. He wrapped his arms around Venessa's shoulders and held his head high, trying to make the tears flow another direction other than his sopping wet cheeks.

"Hrgh...you're so tight...good thing mamma lubed up your ass before I got in." His mother grinned before smacking his ass cheeks Rayven let out a yelp, then slapped his hand against his mouth, hoping nobody else woke up.

"It's so good, mommy..." He whimpered, fighting the tears back as he took pleasure in what he could, "so fucking good..." As Venessa let go of his piercing, Rayven pulled his upper body into his mother and rested his head on her shoulders, still crying from the harsh pleasure he was feeling. He cried out as he came repeatedly, his cock rubbing against his mom's G-spot.

"Unngh...mommy's...mommy's going to cum, Ray. Mommy wants to..." She shuddered as a jolt of pleasure force her cock to stand at attention, rumbling with want for release. She shoved Rayven off of her, and pointed down at the ground. "Get on your knees!" She hissed with impatience, rubbing her cock at intense speed. Rayven got on his knees and opened his mouth, ready for what his mother had to offer. Venessa grunted as her jizz shot out like a cannon, blasting all over Rayven's face, her cum dripping into his open mouth, which he only closed to swallow the contents his mom was leaving on him. He tugged on his small cock once more, shooting his sperm onto the carpeting of the living room.

When Venessa finished unleashing her white rain, she sighed happily, while Rayven was still playing with his nipples and dick, panting with his cum-filled mouth opened.

"Y'know, you CAN swallow." She reminded him.

"I-I know..." He nodded, his words gargled by the cum. After he does swallow, he announces, "I just wanted to...savor the taste..."

Venessa kneels down and pets his son's medium-length hair, smiling while the other hand wipes his tears off. "Sweetie, I love you, and mommy only hurt your boy cunt because I love you..." Her hand slowly moves down to his cheek, and she spanked it lightly. "But don't you ever stay out after curfew again. Understand?"

"Y-yes mom." He said shyly, still licking his mom's cum off his face and swallowing.

"Good. Now, get to bed."

"Y-yes mom."

"My bed."

"Yes mom..." He nods somewhat happily, smiling as he heads up the stairs in his high-heel boots, with his mom following suit.

##

"Uck, gym sucks!"

"I know, I don't know why they bother teaching us if we just get dirty like this."

Joanne and her friend Kate were in the locker rooms at school, getting changed for the end of the class and to move on to the next period. The two had been friends since childhood and were months away from college, where they were going to be rooming together.

"That's the worst of it. Some of us just aren't meant to be running around, getting sweaty and messy and grimy and the sweat starts to soak into our shirts and show our boobs and-"

"Wait, what?" Joanne turned to her friend as if a realization had been made. "Is that why the guys kept bumping into each other during the mile run?"

"Why else?" Kate shrugs as she takes her top off, wringing the shirt of her sweat. "I'll be glad when we get to college, Jo. At least by then we should be away from the hormone-riddled boys."

"Are you kidding? It's college, where underage drinking is frowned on but overlooked. Boys are still going to hound on us like they do now." Joanne slides her shorts off and to her feet as she converses with her friend.

"Okay, fine, but at least now we'll be looking for upper classmen to flirt with." Kate wiggles her eyebrows with a grin.

"Or the teachers." Joanne says with her upper teeth biting her lip.

Kate giggles as she removes her own shorts and sits down as she unwads her regular school clothes. "Or, even better? We get to experiment. Like with other girls."

"Really? We have to wait until college to do that?" Joanne laughs as she pulls her own top off, and feels her breasts, then her shirt. It was definitely sweaty, and her boobs would have likely been visible through it.

"Why, are you suggesting we do something now?"

"Actually...why not?"

Kate stops and turns to Joanne with a dropped jaw. "Are...are you serious?"

"Our next period is a study period. Nobody's going to care if we don't show up." Joanne smirks as she bounces her boobs up and down, prompting Kate to turn a little red.

"Alright, well...I'm good for it if you are...." Kate swallows her saliva as Joanne sits down next to her on the bench. They lean their heads in, slowly approaching the other. Both girls close their eyes...pucker their lips...and...

"Hey guys!"

"GAAAH!" Both girls jumped in surprise, and saw Rayven standing against the wall, a towel around his torso.

"God dammit, Ray, could you fucking NOT?" Joanne huffs as she immediately covers her breasts. "And...why are you even in here, you're a GUY!"

"I identify as female, stupid!" He sticks his tongue out at her.

"You react to male pronouns!"

"I'm working on it!"

"Look, just...go to your next class, you're ruining the mood."

"Fine, I'm not really into your lesbo hijinx anyways!"

"Fine!"

"FINE!" Rayven huffs out of the locker room, while Kate just stares on as Joanne's brother leaves in a towel. Joanne groans as she grabs her head.

"I swear he can be such a dingus."

"Aw, c'mon, he's kinda cute, Jo." Kate defends him as she rubs her groin.

"What? You like Ray?"

"He's so adorable, in his little gothic getup, I just wanna take his dick and...do things..." She smiles, laughing lightly as she rubs her fingers across her nether regions.

"Kate, oh my god, he's a fucking FAG, you wouldn't get his attention if you tried!" Joanne protests.

"Well, I can always take the next best thing..." She bites down her lip as her attention turns back to Joanne, and she reaches into her panties, pulling out a nice, juicy cock. Joanne's facial features show signs of shock as she pulls her hand to her mouth in awe.

"Jeezus, Kate, you're a futa?" Joanne says with a stunned tone. Kate just nods, massaging the tip of her penis with her thumb. "Okay, well, fuck. Gimme it."

Kate laughs at how anxious Jo is to take on her cock, and the brunette dives in, locking her lips around Kate's nice dick. She holds her hand at the base while her head bobs up and down. Kate moans and lifts her right leg up onto the bench and massages her own balls while Joanne's tongue swirls around the penis currently in her mouth.

"Jo, god, you're so good at this." Kate moans again, rubbing her nipple with one hand as the other pets her best friend's hair.

"I've had some practice." Joanne looks up at her friend for a moment, smiling before she goes back to licking her cock. Kate takes the opportunity to remove Joanne's panties from her ass and they fall down to her knees as she's on the bench. Kate gets a feel of Joanne's ass cheeks and hears her friend purr on her dick as she massages them. After a while longer, Kate smacks Joanne's ass, causing the brunette to yelp.

"My turn to play with you." Kate stands up and signals for Joanne to sit up on the bench, and the Asian gets to her knees on the tile floor. She wraps her arms around Joanne's legs and places her mouth down on her pussy, her teeth biting into them as they eat up the juices.

"Anh! Kate, not...not so haRRRD..." Joanne winces as Kate does bite down on the lips harder than she wanted. Kate pulls her head back to check up on it, but it looks alright and she goes back to eating her pussy. Joanne rubs her breasts in her hands as she closes her eyes, enjoying the pleasure Kate is giving her.

Kate's tongue massages her lips slowly while her hands unwrap around her legs and reach up for Joanne's breasts, assisting in the massage Joanne was self-receiving. Her tongue made it's way up to the clit, which she laps around repeatedly, circling it. Joanne's massaging hands move to Kate's shoulder blades and continue to rub her while Kate still caresses her breasts. The Asian looks up at her friend, smiling through her open mouth as her tongue finally presses down on the clit, watching Joanne's pleasured expressions change from second to second.

Kate smooches the clit, playing with her own while Joanne's hands grip into her shoulders, fighting back the urge to cum. The brunette wraps her legs around Kate's neck and pull her into her snatch, the Asian's eyes going wide-eyed by surprise.

"Make me cum, make me CUM!" Joanne repeats with gritted teeth. Kate's tongue goes inside her friend's pussy and laps up her juices, tickling against the walls. She twists her tongue around at a quickened pace, and she hears her friend panting heavily, telling her she was about to cum. But before she could allow her to reach climax, Joanne shoves Kate's face away, and turns around on her knees. "Enough foreplay, fuck me NOW!"

Kate stands up, rubbing her cock in her hand as Joanne licks her fingers and uses her saliva to lubricate herself. The Asian girl smacks her penis against the clit before rubbing it against the pussy lips and placing it inside her friend. Joanne's cheeks blew up as she held in a yelp when Kate placed her cock inside her. She wasn't as big as mom, but she felt just as satisfying to fuck.

Joanne pushed her hips back into Kate to assist in pushing every inch inside her. Once the base was reached, Kate wraps her arms around Joanne and rocks her hips against her friend's bottom. Joanne winces with each slap against the hips, and licks her lips as she knows she's enjoying it. Kate decides to spice the action up after a while and takes her fingernail, pushes it into Joanne's back slightly, and pushes down her back. It causes Joanne to drop her jaw with no sound coming out, her body frozen with an intimate shiver trembling in her body. As Kate takes her finger off her friend, her cock still smacking into her ass, Joanne lets out a very exhaustive "Oh GOD!" as she grips the bench.

"Are you okay?" Kate asks, concerned with that outburst.

Joanne holds her hand up to Kate to calm her down. "I'm fine, I'm fine just god, fuck that pussy, nnnh..."

Kate nods, and slaps into her friend's ass harder and faster. The want to cum and the sped up pace causes Joanne to sit up, wrapping her friend's arm around her neck and tilting her own head back she was nibbling at Kate's ear lobe. Kate's mouth opens up with only a pleased gasp coming out as Joanne's teeth bite lightly into her.

"Jo, c-careful, I'm almost...CLOSE..." She grunts as she holds her friend's hips tightly, not wanting to cum in her best friend's pussy.

"Just pull out and cum. Don't worry about me." Joanne whispers into her friend's ear before kissing her cheek.

"Okay...Ah!" Kate pulled her cock out to the sound of a wet, slick pop and frantically jerks it off. Her cum releases, pooling up onto Joanne's back and leaking down to her ass crack. Kate licks up her jizz before it reaches the pussy, in case anything leaks in as the rest of her jizz shoots under the bench and against a locker. The licking is enough to send Joanne into a screaming orgasm as she rubs her clit to assist, her own juices dripping out.

A minute passes as the girls sigh heavily, and hold one another in their arms. Kate rested her head on Joanne's shoulders while the brunette was too busy kissing her neck. "That was...good..." Kate says with a happy sigh.

"It was so much fun..." Joanne says between kisses. "We really should do this more often."

"Yeah..." Kate moans as she closes her eyes, feeling drowsy. "Let's shower up...study period's almost over."

"Okay." Joanne says as she helps the weak Kate to her feet and helps her to the showers.

"So...do you think I have a chance with your brother?"

"GOD no! You're all mine!" Joanne says as she smacks her friend's behind.

##

"Chaaaaad, no!" Rayven whined as he slaps away his boyfriend's hands from under his skirt as they sit on a picnic table outside the school.

"Aw, c'mon, baby, you know you want it."

"Yah. But my mom's gonna be here soon to pick me up. I don't want her seeing you act like this."

It was the end of the school day, and the year was close to finishing up. It was also a few days after Rayven had been fucked by his mother for coming home late. He wasn't really willing to forgive Chad for that, nor did he want his mom to see Chad being so rude in public.

"Your mom isn't going to care if I cop a feel." He grins, again attempting to look under the skirt. Rayven pushes it away again.

"Chad, c'moooon, it's bad enough I'm dating a 21 year old that keeps repeating junior year, but you can't just do these things."

"Says who?" The guy asks, reaching his hand out again. Suddenly, a pile of books fall down on top of his arm. Chad pulls it out from under the books, rubbing the hit mark as he curses under his breath.

"Oops." Joanne says in a snarky tone, winking to her brother. Rayven approves of her cockblocking.

"The fuck was that for, ya skank?" Chad questions with anger.

"Apparently you don't understand the concept of no, in which case my brother was telling you he wasn't fine with you jerking him off right this moment."

"Sister." Rayven corrects her.

"Ray, I just did you a favor, don't do that now." She says, unwrapping a lollipop and licking it with her tongue.

"It's a blurred line, you don't know-"

"No." She pulls the lollipop from her mouth and points it at him. "No. Bad boyfriend. Bad!"

As Chad looks confused, the siblings hear a familiar horn honk, and they look in the direction of their mother's van, which is stuck behind almost thirty other cars. Rayven kisses Chad goodbye, while Joanne grabs her books and sticks her tongue at the idiot as they head over to the vehicle, getting in and strapping on with Joanne in the back and Rayven in shotgun.

"So how was school?" Venessa asks.

"Great." Joanne says with a heavenly sigh, remembering her period with Kate.

"It was school, mom, nothing happened." Was Rayven's answer.

"So is that your boyfriend, Rayven?" She asks, staring at the guy on the table.