Futa 'Bout the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, y-yes..."

"I don't like him."

"B-but you never met him before!"

"He has douche vibes, sweetie. And I don't want my son dating douches."

"Daughter."

"Ray, I swear to god!" Joanne bursts out.

"But mom-"

"Ray, no." Venessa raises a finger at him. "You are not going out with him again."

"But...but he's my prom date!"

Venessa promptly sighs, and rolls her eyes."Really, Ray?" she grunts through her teeth.

The sissy nods shyly. "I'll go with him to prom and that'll be it, I promise."

"Alright, Ray, if you say so..." She says, with a bit of worry in her tone. "God, this is taking forever! Why aren't we moving?"

"Shitty architecture for the parking lot, one lane, and tons of mergers?" Joanne responds as she licks her lollipop.

"Shit..." Venessa says. "What are we going to do while we're waiting in traffic?"

Ray turns to his sister, whose expression seems to register the same thoughts that he was having. He giggles, and places his hand under his mom's skirt.

"Maybe this?" He smiles as he strokes his mother's cock, taking her by surprise. His mother gasps and sounds like she's about to yell at him, but instead her mouth leaks out moans of pleasure.

"Ooof, this isn't such a bad time-waster, actually..." Venessa says. Good thing the windows were tinted, she thought to herself.

Ray smiles at his mom as his hand rubs against her skin, stroking from the base to the tip, and rubbing his fingers against the head. Venessa moans as she gropes her own breast. Rayven strokes her cock a few more times before he pats his fingers against the bottom of the head. Joanne licks her lips as she watches what she can from the backseat, licking on her lollipop. She lifts her legs onto the seat and slides downward, hiking her skirt up and slapping her clit.

Rayven smiles at his mother as he rubs her penis with more friction, as Venessa tries to hide her expressions of arousal, but only makes some really silly faces as a result. Rayven unbuckles his seatbelt and leans over to his mother, and licks the head of her cock as his hand continues to rub it.

"Yes, Rayven, do it like that..." Venessa says with a delighted smile. Joanne bites her lower lip, moaning as she takes the lollipop out of her mouth and rubs it against her pussy lips, twisting it around. The sissy goth's lips kiss down the inches of the cock and back up, meeting against his hand at some points, before taking it into his mouth. He slobbers his saliva over it as his head bobs up and down, hearing groans from his mother, knowing she was in full enjoyment. Joanne's lollipop was still against her lips, herself panting with pleasure as she watched.

While Rayven sucks on her head, Vanessa runs her palm flat on the cock, pushing for herself to cum. She rolls the window up just before she grunts loudly, her jizz flowing into Rayven's mouth. When she finishes pouring her river of cum into him, Rayven sits back up, and wipes his mouth off, getting some cum on his sleeve.

"Thank you mom." He says with a smile.

"No, thank you, Rayven." Venessa says back as she tugs on his cheek.

"No fair..." Joanne moans as she smacks her lollipop into her pussy. "I didn't get a taste."

Venessa places her finger on her chin in thought, with a thoughtful moan coming through her thoughtful mouth. Then she unbuckles her seat belt and puts the car in park. "Rayven, you can drive, right?

"Um, yeah?" He nods, curious.

"Take over for me. Joanne, honey, get in the back."

Joanne takes a look at the back, which she's noticed is lacking a seat, instead replaced by additional emptiness. "I was wondering why the back was missing..." She says before slipping out of her seat belt and into the back, as her mom hops out of the driver seat and crawls over the middle seat Joanne was in.

With Rayven taking over up front, Venessa lays on top of Joanne in the back, and flips her skirt up and pushes her panties down her legs. As she sticks her butt in her daughter's face, Venessa grabs hold of Joanne's legs and sucks on her pussy lips. "Mmm, sweetie, you taste delicious!" She says with a lip smack.

Joanne still has her lollipop in her mouth, and she licks it while biting down on the stick. Her hands are wrapped around her mother's cock, with the other hand massaging her balls. She cranes her neck up from her position, and gets it close enough that her lollipop stick pokes into Venessa's asshole.

"Aaaaanhhhh..." Venessa purrs delightfully. She suctions her lips to Joanne's vagina, licking the flavoring left by her lollipop. Joanne uses her neck as best as possible to thrust the stick in and out of her mom's ass. Both of her hands not are jerking her mom off, while her eyes are wanting to roll into her head as she feels her mom's tongue frantically lapping juices.

After a while of sticking her lollipop out her mom's ass, Joanne bites down on the candy part, chewing it up in her mouth, and swallowing it before spitting out the stick. She takes her mom's cock and sticks it in her mouth, which is now ready to stuff it inside.

The two just take in the moment, their tongues pressing and swirling around their genitals, making sure there's a hint of satisfaction to them before they reach climax. When the moment finally arrives, Venessa laps up the juices Joanne secretes, while her daughter swallows every gallon of cum her mother pours into her. Venessa rolls off Joanne and sits up, while Joanne just lies there, in a sexed-up coma.

"That was awesome..." Joanne says.

"Yeah, it was." Venessa smirks as she curls her arms around her legs. "So, Rayven, have we moved at all?"

"Uh...we just got out of the parking lot and onto the main road." He says to them.

"Well, at least we're almost home..." Venessa falls to her side, sighing happily as she wraps her arm around Joanne.

##

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Who is it?" Venessa asks on the other side of the door.

"It's Kate, Mrs. Fyuda." Answers the voice outside the house.

"Come right in, sweetie."

Kate lets herself into the family's house as she spots Venessa in the kitchen, mixing up some tea. "Is Joanne around?"

"Hm...no, I'm sorry, sweetie, she said she was working on a school project and needed to stay at the library late. You know how you kids are with your end-of-year materials." The water cooking on the stove steams, and Mrs. Fyuda removes it, pouring the water into a tea cup. "Do you want to stay for a bit until she comes home?"

"Um, s-sure..." She stutters nervously, realizing she's been staring at Mrs. Fyuda's ass as she spoke. "It wasn't anything big, really..."

"Well, I can keep you company for now, and I could use someone to talk to. Rayven's off to see his boyfriend..." Kate could hear the disgust in her words as she spoke the last two, "and Roger's working overtime today."

"What does Mr. Fyuda do again?" Kate asks as the mother leads her to the living room.

"Plastic surgery. He's been working on a particular woman who needed everything about her redone, and she refused to come back for multiple sessions."

"That sounds rough." Kate says as she sits on the couch, Mrs. Fyuda handing her some tea.

"Oh, you know how it is with some people, they get older and they want to look younger, and they go through so much you ask yourself, 'was it worth that trouble'? But I digress." She sits down next to Kate and drinks some of her own tea. "Now what were you and Joanne up to today?"

"Well, I guess I can ask you since Joanne isn't here..." Kate says with a nervous smile. "See, I wanted to talk to her about prom, and-"

"Isn't that only a few weeks away?"

Kate nods. "Yes, and...neither of us have dates, and I think she was looking to just go as friends, but...I'd like to take your daughter as my date to the dance."

Venessa just giggles before she takes a sip of tea. "Is that all? Katie, sweetie, I'm sure Joanne wouldn't mind it if you were her girlfriend for the night!"

Kate's eyes open up with a beam of hope. "D-do you really think so?"

"Kate, you've practically been apart of the family since you both were so young, I can't imagine anyone else being a wonderful date for my daughter."

"Even a guy?"

"Well, yes, but that's besides the point." Venessa slaps her hand down onto Kate's lap. "I know she won't mind it."

"W-well I'm happy to hear that, Mrs. Fyuda..." Kate says nervously, feeling a rise in her crotch. "You don't, um...you don't mind if I just wait until she gets home, do you?"

"Not at all," Venessa says, rubbing her hand down Kate's upper thigh as she smiles at the young girl, "as a matter of fact I'd love it if you could stick around..."

Kate shivers as she feels Mrs. Fyuda's hand caress over from her leg to her crotch area, and she begins to rub down on her jeans.

"M-Mrs. Fyuda-?"

"Please, Kate, you can call me Venessa." She says with a smile. "Now don't you act like I don't know anything about you. I did mention I've watched you grow up, didn't I?"

Kate shakes her head with embarrassment, trying to ignore the pressure of Venessa's hand on her penis. But her touch was so intimidating, Kate couldn't fight the sensations building up in her body. Venessa lifts Kate's shirt up slightly and digs her nails under her jeans, caressing the area over her penis. The touch tingles and sends another shiver down the Asian girl's spine, making her coo.

"Feels good, hm?" Venessa asks as she leans her head into Kate's ear. The girl nods, her eyes closed as she swallows the saliva in her mouth. "I hope you don't mind it..."

Kate whimpers, wanting more, but her brain was telling her otherwise. She grabs Venessa's wrist, halting her. "Mrs. Fyu-...Venessa...this is...just wrong! I can't do this, you're like a mother to me!"

Venessa laughs at the suggestion. "Well if you must know, I'm a mother to Joanne as well. That didn't stop us from having our own fun." She raises her eyebrows as she bites down on her lower lip, while Kate's mouth drops as she realizes what she's saying.

"You and JoammmMMPH! Mmmm..." Before Kate could say anything more, Venessa plants her lips on the young girl's, silencing her. Kate moans into the kiss, and places her hands on Venessa's neck, bringing her in for the kiss. It takes a few seconds for them to break, but when they do, Kate giggles. "That was...nice..."

"It can get nicer, if you like." Venessa smiles warmly as her fingertips brush against Kate's groin, making her tingle and shiver. Kate bites her lip and nods, undoing her belt and jeans to pull them down and show off her penis to Mrs. Fyuda.

"Aw, it's such a cute little thing." Venessa says with high-pitched delight. She wraps her fingers around Kate's penis and strokes up and down, while Kate sits back and lets her friend's mother do her magic.

Venessa leans into Kate's lap, and licks her tongue against the Asian girl's tip. Kate moans through her teeth, not letting it bother her. The mother strokes her tongue against the head, almost in a way like licking a lollipop. Kate presses her hand against Venessa's shoulder, rubbing her back in a circular motion as her penis was being licked at.

After a while Venessa places her mouth over the penis, and bobs her head up and down. Kate winces and trembles with delight as her hand grips onto Venessa's shoulder. She was really liking her mouth around her penis, moistening it up.

"Mrs...Venessa, could you...could you fuck me?" The Asian asks.

Venessa looks up from her blow job and giggles. "I don't see why not...but first you're gonna have to return the favor." She stands up and takes off her skirt, showing her own massive penis was fully erect. Kate drops her jaw at the size of her cock, but overcomes her shyness and presses her lips down the big shaft.

"Mm, yes, Katie, swallow that dick..." Venessa lifts her shirt up to grope her own breast, moaning as she grabs her penis to help Kate to better satisfy her.

The young girl strokes her own cock as her lips absorb the taste of Venessa's, while her other hand teases the balls of her friend's mother, making her moan like crazy.

"God, even Roger doesn't do that for me..." She laughs, petting the Asian's hair. Kate looks up from her blow job and attempts to form a smile around the cock, licking the head and making Venessa yell loudly. "Oh, god, that's SO goooood!"

Kate gets up from her seated position on the couch and drops her jeans to her feet, then removes her top and bra. "Venessa, I know you're enjoying this, but I NEEEED to be fucked now!" She turns to the couch and kneels on it, smacking her ass cheeks. "In my ass! I want it in my ass!"

"Eeeeasy, girl, don't get all hasty." Venessa giggles as she strokes her cock and lubes Kate's asshole with her precum before inserting it. Kate covers her mouth, muffling the agonizing scream reverberating from her throat. Venessa stifles her laugh. "Sorry, sweetie, you should've told me to go slowly."

"I didn't think it'd huuurrrrt..." Kate whimpers as her hands and asshole clench up. She moans as Venessa takes her cock out of her ass and inserts it into her vagina.

"Is that better?" Venessa asks, receiving a nod from the girl. "I don't think you've had anal before, have you?" Kate shakes her head no. Venessa giggles as she rubs her hands on Kate's shoulders, massaging her as she pushes her cock in. "Sweetie, these things need to go slowly. Try using some toys to stretch that tush of yours out, okay?"

"Yes ma'am..." Kate sniffles as Mrs. Fyuda pushes her cock until her hips meet with the girl's ass cheeks. She pushes her hips forward, creating friction inside the girl's pussy. Kate pants, sniffling from the pain in her ass, while Venessa's cock gyrates back in forth inside her. Mrs. Fyuda leans forward and kisses Kate's cheek and brushing away a tear.

"C'mon' honey, you're doing so well." Venessa grabs Kate,s breasts and pinches her nipples lightly, making the Asian let out a exhausted breath. Kate grabs her own penis and strokes it, her precum dripping out onto the couch. She wraps her arm behind and rubs her hand across Venessa's cheek, turning it to face her so she can kiss. "Good girl...just be careful, I'm switching positions."

"O-okay..." Kate stammers as Venessa grabs her hips and lifts her up, her cock still inside the girl's pussy, and sat down on the couch, with Kate seated on top of her. Kate thrusts her hips forward, rubbing her pussy against Mrs. Fyuda's cock as it pulsed inside her, throbbing for release. Venessa grabs Kate's cock from behind and rubs her palm against it, creating cute moaning sounds from Kate's mouth.

"Mmmm, Katie dear, you have such an adorable bedroom voice.." She laughs as she grabs her own breast and suckles on the nipple, her other hand still jerking Kate off. The Asian girl bounces up and down on the cock, biting her lower lip as she rubs her breasts in her hands.

Suddenly, the front door opened, and while she could hear Venessa's moans, Kate squeaked as she panicked over the surprise guest.

"MOM, I'm home!" Came Joanne's voice from the front foyer.

"M-Mrs. Fyuda, Joanne's home!" Kate whispers in a high pitched voice.

"Don't worry about it, she won't mind." Venessa says as she pushes her hips upwards into Kate's pussy before calling for her daughter. "I'm in the living room, Joanne!"

Joanne makes her way into the living room, and as she enters, drops her book bag at the sight of her mother and best friend fucking. "Oh my GOD!"

"J-Jo, I'm really sorry this isn't what I came over for it just happeeeeened!" Kate protests as she sees her friend's upset expression.

"Kate, if you were going to fuck my mom at least wait for me to get home first!" Joanne says as she approaches the two and gets on her knees. Joanne's tongue immediately licks up the poles of both women, making them pulse with pleasure. She continues to massage the bottom of both dicks with her tongue until Venessa and Kate clench their eyes shut.

"Joanne, honey, get ready! We're about to cu-...uuuUNH!" Venessa squeals as Joanne pulls her penis out of Kate's pussy and aims both cocks at her face. Kate lets out a groan as she and her friend's mother shoot their loads into Joanne's face, coating her face in jizz.

Kate hops off of Venessa and kneels next to Joanne, helping her lick off the jizz that was launched onto her. Venessa sighs happily, stroking her cock to let out any extra juices.

"Joanne..." Kate says with exhaustion in her voice, "would you...be my date to...prom?"

"I'd love to." Her friend says with a bit of giddiness in her tone before kissing the Asian girl with her cum-stained lips.

"God you two are adorable..." Venessa says before standing up from the couch. "I'll go make you some snacks, okay?"

The girls nod, still locking lips as Mrs. Fyuda leaves for the kitchen.

##

"How does this look, mom?"

"Hm...Isn't it a little too short?"

Venessa took her kids out shopping for prom dresses, as they both needed them in the next few days. As Venessa was sitting near the mirrors, Joanne was modeling one off to her currently; a purple corset with a poofy skirt that only reaches down to where her vagina ends.

"Mom, come on. It's 2013, girls aren't looking for something long and fancy. Just something to give their date easy access." Joanne spins back to face the mirror, running her fingers down the curves the dress provided her.

"Joanne, easy access isn't everything. At the very least, you want something you can take off without any issues." She sighs nostalgically. "I remember when your father and I went to prom, and we went to the hotel afterwards. The poor guy had such a hard time undoing my dress, by the time we actually fucked, he was so frustrated."

"Wow, I'm sorry to hear that, mom."

"Don't be," Venessa waves it off. "It was the best angry sex I ever had."

Joanne laughs, brushing her hair back as she's still eyeing the mirror. "Well, I still like it, and I think Kate'll love it too."

"Sweetie, Kate's been your friend for years, I'm sure she'll like you no matter what you wear."

"Thanks, mom." Joanne gives her mother a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. "I'd really like this dress, though..."

"Well, we'll see about it, though it does look nice on you."

"How about this, mom?" The girls turn around to see Rayven walking towards them, and their jaws drop in awe. The dress is a strapless pink number with a short skirt down to his knees, with black frills, and a black belt going across the waist. As Rayven gives them a twirl, showing off his panties underneath, the expression on the mother and daughter's faces reflects that he does, in fact, look stunning.

"Rayven, my goodness!" Venessa gasps. "You look so...feminine!"

"Thank yooou, I'm so happy to hear that, mom!" He says happily. Just then, a female sales associate walks by and approaches the family.

"Is there anything I can help with, ma'am?" She asks Venessa.

"Oh, well...that's a loaded question, isn't it?" Venessa laughs. "I was wondering if it were possible to get these dresses for a cheaper price? After all, I want my children to look their best for prom night." Ray goes to say something, but with Joanne's elbow next to him, he decides against it.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but all prices are final. We are working on commission, after all." The sales rep says with a smile.

"I see..." Venessa thinks to herself as she places a finger on her cheek. "Well, perhaps we can talk about this over in the dressing room, miss..." she looks down at her name tag, "Sarah?"

The sales rep looks out the corner of her eye, perplexed. "I don't see what that will accomplish, but okay."

Venessa leads the rep to the dressing rooms, leaving the children behind. Once they arrive to the stalls, Venessa asks the rep to step into one, and locks the door behind her. "Now, then, let's discuMPH!"

Before she could say anything more, the lovely sales rep pounces on top of Venessa, pinning her to the door with her lips. Venessa flails her arms in surprise, trying to get the rep off of her. "Oh, don't try to play innocent," the rep says after finally taking her lips off Venessa, "I know what you were trying to do. Why else would you lead me back here?"