Futanari Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is this?" Lisa whispered to Maria. Maria looked away from the scene and did not seem to happy but still answered Lisa. "That there is the Queen of the Futanari Club. She got the biggest cock of all the women, or at least she did before today, and most of the women here admire her and look up to her for that. Most of the women standing here are either her lovers or women who would love to be. The Queen only takes on younger members as her fuck toys. She use the older women like the woman out there as her personal servants."

Lisa was confused. She had finally found someone like herself and it seemed like Maria did not like that person. She looked out on the scene again and this time as the cock was taken out of the young pussy it was used to slap the third woman all over the face. Maria could feel her own cock stretch her pantyhose but she could also tell that what the woman did upset Maria. Did Jenn feel the same way? The cock slapping continued for a moment longer and then the older woman was ordered to get the young woman's ass ready for anal.

"What is anal?" Lisa whispered as quietly as she could so that no one else could hear her but Maria. She got told that anal was when the cock goes into the ass instead of into the pussy. Lisa was confused. You could do that? She was not sure how she felt about it but watched intensely as the young girl had her ass licked vividly for a few minutes before the older woman was pushed aside and the woman with the cock aimed herself up and started to work herself into the poor girls ass. Lisa was shocked. It looked very naughty and a bit wrong but at the same time she liked the look on the faces of both the young girl and the girl with the big cock. As they both looked to feel so good and be in so much pleasure it could not be bad. Unless this is what Maria was upset about?

"Is it bad to do that? To do Anal?" Maria laughed stiffly. "Yes, it is very bad Lisa. The good kind of bad. When you are a bit more experienced we can try it for you. Jenn here loves anal." Lisa looked over at Jenn and she was met with a big, kind smile and a light blushing face. Lisa assumed it meant that Jenn did love it and that it was bad enough for her to blush for doing so. She could not help but hope that Maria liked it too. Lisa kept looking as the anal sex performance got wilder and the moans got louder until it was evident that the woman with the cock was having an orgasm. Lisa had enough too.

"I need to feel good again, Maria." That made Maria brighten up and Lisa was happy that the solemn look on her face was gone. She quickly grabbed Lisa and Jenn by their arms and pulled them towards the upper floor again.