Gail Dives With Richard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers

Obviously young Richard could see because he reached his hand out and touched her. “Take them down,” Gail said, pulling on his trunks at the waist. Young Richard lowered his trunks to about mid thigh and his penis emerged. I could see shadowy shapes but I was not able to actually see his penis. It could just as well have been my imagination. My heart was pounding away; the scene was so surreal, like watching shadows dancing behind a screen.

Gail was now holding his penis, looking down between her legs. He inched closer then humped his groin forward, helping Gail to bring him nearer. Gail inched forward on the chair arm and he obviously made contact with her because he sighed, “Oooh.”

“You see how wet you make me,” Gail said, not looking up. She took her right hand from between her legs and placed it on young Richards behind urging him into her. “That feels so good,” she said. “Do it, gently. You can cum in me.” Young Richard had barley started moving into Gail, maybe having thrust three or four times when he sighed again and started jerking, grunting “Hhuuhh.” Gail pulled him into her with both hands now saying, “Yes, cum in me Richard…, I can feel you cumming.” She looked up at his face to watch him climax, his head lolled back, his body jerking forcefully with each jolt of his orgasm. Gail’s left hand was on his arm, her other hand pushing his bottom into her, “Squirt in me…do it,” she said. “I can feel it.” And he poured himself into Gail, six, seven, eight times, each jerk bringing his groin forward in a humping motion. He had to be filling her, and then filling her again.

They were not together for three minutes. Young Richard must have started to cum with his first entrance into Gail. She placed her arms around him when he had finished, and put her face on his chest, and hugged him. “That was wonderful, just wonderful.” she expressed. Young Richard moved back and Gail took his cock in her hand and obviously was squeezing him dry. Their bodies blocked my view but the movements were clear. She dried her hand on the inside of her shirt, and rose. Gail rose and used two hands to move her bikini bottom in place. Young Richard raised his swimsuit, and they left through the front of the cabana.

I met them back in the hotel lobby less than ten minutes later. I walked in as nonchalantly as possible and sat down beside Gail. “What have you guys been up to,” I said, and I paused long enough to see young Richard flush, “You’ve moved tables,” I stated. Gail showed no sign of concern. She seemed happy and was attentive to me. If she felt guilty about anything you would never have guessed.

We left the hotel with our snorkeling gear and took a taxi to the beach area where the rest of our group had gone scuba diving. Young Richard was experienced with snorkeling and we had fun for an hour, viewing what a map said were the walls and streets of ancient cities. I couldn’t quite define the shapes but, we had fun anyway. The best view, as far as I was concerned was watching Gail from behind, kicking her flipper laden feet. I think young Richard liked that part too,

We went back to the hotel with the group, in a small van. When Charlotte saw me she rose in the rear of the van and called for me to join her. “Did you dive deeply,” I asked.

Charlotte looked at me for a moment then smiled even more broadly. She had a sense of humor. “You’re a naughty man Rian,” she said. There was a brief repartee then she asked, “Have you been getting on well with Gerty and Heinz?”

I couldn’t imagine why the question and I hesitated before I answered, “I certainly do…we do,” I answered, speaking for Gail as well, “They are delightful.”

“Oh, that’s nice to hear, because I’ve invited them to stay on board for a while longer and I wanted to make sure you are comfortable too.”

“Of course we are,” I wholeheartedly assured.

“That’s settled,” she said. “They think you and Gail are divine.” Then she added, “Dolphin will also stay. He’ll partner with Heinz when he feels like going sea fishing.”

I felt a jolt, the kind you get when you get frightened. I was hoping I didn’t pale. I knew that Gail wouldn’t care for that. “I’ll mention it to Gail,” I assured Charlotte.

After lunch everyone retired to their cabanas. I pulled two recliners from the patio into the cabana and placed them side by side. We both rested and talked, sometimes holding hands. I decided I will wait until tonight to mention pig fish’s stay. Gail squeezed my hand, “Ri,” she whispered, Duncan has asked if I can meet him in his cabana this afternoon.” I didn’t say a word. Gail continued, “Actually, I’d like to,” she added.

Finally I spoke, “Aren’t you worried about being seen?”

“Duncan said they were the last cabana. I could walk there from the other side.”

“I don’t mind,” I said. Gail squeezed my hand. I continued, “Maybe I can entertain Charlotte in the while.”

Gail mmm’d, “Well, I was thinking you might entertain young Richard, if you would,” and she looked at me with wide questioning eyes. She added, “I’m afraid he might come looking for me.”

“He’s really taken a fancy to you, hasn’t he?”

“Uh hua,” she sounded. “I like him too.”

Now was the time to probe I thought. “Are you sure you haven’t been… dallying with him”” I asked, and I turned to watch her face as she answered.

Gail was silent for ten or fifteen seconds, “Well, I was actually going to tease you with something this evening… yes, I have dallied, as you say.” And she looked at me with her tease Rian smile, and squeezed my hand at the same time.

I thought to myself, how very refreshing, the truth. “Tell me how it happened,” I asked.

Gail continued. “Richard and I went into the sport gear room to rummage through the scuba and snorkel things. At one point, as we moved from place to place he was behind me. He must have been looking at my behind when I was bending down, because, when I quickly stood and turned, I saw that he was hard. I didn’t acknowledge it at first but he just stood there, holding his hand stiffly in front of himself. “

“I decided to deal with it and I looked him in the face, just three feet away, and said, “Richard, Do you think your hand hides it from me?” He didn’t speak, I think I scared him. He turned beet red, his face, and chest too, just like I do sometimes.” I felt the movement of Gail’s nodding head confirming her statement. “Even though I had spoken softly, and had what I thought was an understanding smile, he was embarrassed. Richard finally mumbled, “I’m sorry.”

Gail recounted, “I commented the usual… that’s normal… it’s expected. I asked him if I was the cause of his hardness. He didn’t reply, just blushed more. I also told him that it was not the first time I had noticed. We were standing three feet apart, enclosed in this chock full windowless chamber; and the oval door could have opened at any second.”
Gail continued to recollect, “He nodded a yes, his delayed response to my question if I was the cause. After another lapse he said, “Every time I see you.” He turned to face away from me and started to fidget with his trunks and said, “I’ll fix it, I’m sorry.”

Now Gail was talking to me, not recounting. “You know Ri, I felt so sorry for him, but I was excited that he got hard every time he saw me.”

“What did he do when he turned around, was he masturbating?”

“No, don’t be silly,” Gail said, “He was trying to hide it under the elastic of his trunks.

Gail continued, “When he turned around I simply looked at his trunks and said, “that’s fine if you stand here and don’t move…forever.” He laughed. I took a step to my left and sat on a footlocker, and with both hands I beckoned him saying, “Come here.” He stepped in front of me and I took hold of the elastic on his trunks and stretched it away from his body. It was enough to free his penis and I could now see the bulge again. I nudged him away with my right hand, and asked him to bolt the door. He did, and then stepped back in front of me.”

“I simply reached for his trunks and pulled them down just below his groin. My face was level with his chest. I gazed downward and watched his hard cock pop straight out. He just stood there. The moment I touched his cock it started to throb. I placed my left hand under his balls and his cock in my right hand and started to stroke him. On the second or third stroke I leaned forward and pushed his cock against my cheek, still stroking. He made a low sound like “Hhuuuh” and that was all, he started to cum. The first jet shot across my cheek and behind my back, I pulled his cock in front of me and the next jolt was on my neck. I kept stroking him, another jolt, and long large spurts on my arm, and chest, he just kept cumming, he’d hump forward and come, hump forward again and another spurt, I couldn’t believe how many times he squirted, I was transfixed. It was beautiful. Ri.”

I looked over to Gail. She had been staring at the ceiling as she related what happened. She turned her head and looked at me, the curve of a smile on her lips, “Do you mind, baby.”

I shook my head no, in response. “Anything else happen? I asked.

Gail took her time answering. “Not yet,” she said, with a laugh. Gail moved from her recliner to mine, and lay on top of me with her head on my chest. So much for the truth I thought.

That evening we were sitting in the bar, of course with young Richard who had found us earlier, and the couple from Italy, Paulo and Rosalie. Gail and I had agreed on a plan. “I’m going to try to buy something,” she said. “Richard, you keep Rian company, would you.” Of course he said yes, and Gail excused herself from the table. When she was gone I said, “Ladies will be ladies,” and I believe they all understood she had some women things to buy.

An hour later Gail returned from being with Duncan. Young Richard and I were sitting on the patio in our cabana; he was relating details of a snorkeling trip he had taken to Jordan, with school friends. “Well hello you two,” Gail said as she stepped into the patio. She had a little plastic bag in her hand. She looked freshly fucked. Her eyes were a little puffy, her lipstick was gone and her eyes had that deeply relaxed look. “Excuse me if I breeze by,” she said as she rushed into the cabana. I noticed young Richards attempt to get a better look at her. When she was inside she called out, “We have dinner in half hour you know.” I simply nodded my head to young Richard, “That’s our signal, I guess.”

“Guess I’d better go,” young Richard said, “I’ll see you at dinner,” and he called out to Gail, “See you at dinner.” From the depths of the cabana came her, “Okay, Richard.”

We had a magnificent sit down dinner, all of us still half dressed for the beach. Rosalie spoke in Italian with the chef and then translated how the different courses were prepared in true Sardinian style. The seafood was out of this world. All local wines were served, and everyone was enjoying. We were seated at two large tables in the back of the dining room that was serving the hotel guests. If I had to guess at the stars the hotel rated, I would say two or three. When dinner was over we went into the hotel bar, where a small back room served as a disco area. It was reminiscent of pictures you see of the 50’s bar scene, and very pleasant. I believe our group livened up a rather somber place.

When we started back to the boat it was close to midnight, and everyone seemed of one mind, and wanted to call it a day. Gail bathed in the tub; I showered and waited for her in bed. She wore her famous Benetton nightshirt and moved close to me.

“You’ve had a busy day,” I started, “Tired?”

“Exhausted,” she said.

“How was Duncan?” I asked.

She hesitated, like she didn’t want to talk about it, then said, “The same,” she started grudgingly but relaxed as we spoke, “Ri, I came three times. I don’t believe I was on him two minutes when I had my first orgasm.”

My mind played with her saying, being on him. “Is it that good?” I questioned. “Were you facing him?”

“Good? He’s not good. That’s not it. He’s hard, she emphasized. That’s what feels so good. I had my back to him. He gets so hard that it touches me deep inside. The first time I came so hard, I lay on his legs for a good five minutes.” Gail didn’t continue for a minute or more. I guessed her thoughts were re-playing the scene. “The second time he had his finger in my behind. When he felt me cumming he pulled his finger out quickly, then slowly slid it in, and he did that again and again.” As an afterthought after a pause, she added, “I exploded.”

“I lay collapsed on his legs for a while. He asked me to take everything off. When I was naked I sat on his legs again, facing him, touching his still hard cock. “Why don’t you cum,” I asked.

“When I do, I’m exhausted for days,” he answered.

“He was touching my breast and pussy, sticking his finger inside then putting it to his mouth. He pushed his hand deep between my legs and reached my anus, touching, penetrating. For fifteen minutes we just touched. I slid from him and knelt on the floor beside the recliner, and I sucked his cock… even his balls. Then I sat on him again, still facing him. I was very sensitive from before,” Gail said, “I tried not to be too forceful. When I moved forward at one point I felt his cock touch the nub where you touch me. His cock really curves inward. He was only halfway in me. I concentrated on that for a long time. Duncan knew what I was doing and he placed his hand flat on my stomach and pushed.”

“Ri, his cock head was right on the spot. When I started to cum I almost blacked out. I just had to make the slightest movement to keep the feeling. It felt like sensations were coming from every part of my body and gathering at the head of his cock. I was crying. I was embarrassed Ri, it was so intense.” Gail paused a moment, then said reflectively, “I must have looked like a whore to Duncan.” She shook her head left to right and sounded “Hmmm,” thinking about what impression she made.

Gail told me all this without my prodding, or the usual digging. There was no special fervor; she was simply describing her pleasure. I sensed she wasn’t going to be receptive to prodding, but I tried one more time. “You certainly seemed to enjoy young Richard,” I stated.

“Stop calling him young Richard,” she stated, talking into my chest. “Is that your way of putting him down?” She said, with an annoyed tone.

I was taken by surprise. I took a minute to regroup, “Shall I call him big Richard the cumming machine?”

Gail lay quiet, and after a long pause she said, “Sorry.” Again a pause, “But, please just call him Richard.”

“Is there something I should know? I asked.

“No Ri. There’s nothing to know. Her tone still annoyed. I like him. I love it when he comes. It turns me on to know that I can cause that, I love feeling him … watching him cum.” Then Gail warmed to the moment. “You’re not jealous, are you?”

“Of course I am.” I waited to add, “Until it’s a waste of time.”

Gail lifted her head and held it up for a good while, then rested again on my chest, not responding.

“I’ve got some news, not too good,” I said.

“What?” she questioned, without showing much interest.

I explained what Charlotte had said, and what was planned. “That means spending another week or more around pig fish,” I said.

“Oh no,” was Gail’s response. “I thought Charlotte was involved with Heinz” Gail added, “And Richard said that Gerty spends time with Duncan.” Then Gail dismissed the talk of Charlotte and Duncan with, “Who cares. I know I can’t be around Dolphin any longer. I literally get sick every time I see him. He looked at me during dinner tonight and I thought I would throw up.” There was a long pause after which Gail whispered, “We’ve got to get away from the boat Ri…,” her voice with an unmistakable pleading tone.

“I’ll think of something,” I said.

“Maybe we could use Peter as an excuse, or say we have to meet Gia early,” Gail expressed.

“Don’t panic. I’ll organize something,” I said.

The next day we all spent most of the day in the living area. It was chilly outside, and the sea was less smooth then our downward trip. I asked Gail, no I instructed, that she be very careful with Richard. I didn’t want my excuse for leaving to sound lame. She agreed.

In the early afternoon we were in the cabin. I was on my computer when Gail came behind me. “You know,” she said, “If you’re in the cabin, no one will think anything strange if Richard joins us.”

I turned and put my arm around her legs, and laughed, “If it’s to talk, we can leave the door open. If it’s to play, do you expect me to go sit on the toilet.”

The left side of Gail’s lips curved upwards, her mischievous look, “You could stay in here,” she said.

The en-suite rooms had sliding doors with slates. If they were closed when he came in, he wouldn’t go around checking it out. We, Gail mostly, plotted a strategy. She would invite young Richard, telling him I was with Duncan. As long as I was not about, on deck, everyone would think we were all together. Great strategy I thought, and they would be right. We would all be together.

At 4:30 Gail went up on deck and, as she had guessed, young Richard was there, hanging around, hoping Gail would be on deck. Some five minutes later she came back down and informed me that he would be here soon. I went into the en-suite room, and as I slid the doors closed Gail was watching. She looked at me without smiling, her eyes signaling her anxiousness, or the need that was clearly driving her.

As she had agreed with him, he simply opened the door without knocking. I was in the en-suite room standing to the right of the doorway looking through the slats. I stood still in the event he decided to look around. Gail didn’t waste a moment. “Rian will probably be with Duncan for an hour so, I guess we shouldn’t waste time,” she said. I almost laughed as I noticed that Gail’s brazenness actually had caused her to blush slightly

“Should I lock the door?” Young Richard asked.

There he stood almost at attention; with this beautiful girl before him, and his first concern was the lock. Gail walked around the bed and locked the door. She walked past him and turned to face him. For the first time I tried to evaluate what it was that attracted Gail. He stood about six feet tall, his brown hair cropped short. He was tanned and youthful looking, with a slim toned body. Nice looking enough I agreed mentally.

“Were you waiting for me upstairs?” Gail questioned. He just nodded. Gail placed her arms around his neck and kissed him. Her back was to me and I only saw her head moving and tilting during the moment they kissed. I couldn’t really see his response but, he looked rather unyielding from my angle.

Gail was wearing khaki Bermuda shorts and a white sleeveless blouse. She let go of young Richard and started to unbutton her shorts. Seconds later they fell to the floor and Gail stood before him in her yellow panties. From my vantage point I saw her long tanned legs and her picture perfect behind, still unspoiled from her youth. The top of her panties were a triangular patch above her behind, and the thong was buried between her cheeks. I smiled to myself thinking, young Richard is looking at the wrong side.

Gail moved to the side of the bed and she leaned against it. She was facing portside, facing me, her yellow panties invitingly taut between her legs. Young Richard looked, but he didn’t touch her. “Take off your shorts,” she instructed. Richard immediately began to unbutton them. I was amazed at Gail’s dominance of the moment and how rapidly it was progressing.

When Richard was naked from the waist down Gail leaned back to look at him. His cock was average in size and rigid. I tried to take in the whole erotic scene, and, like Gail I was looking at his cock. When my gaze drifted to Gail’s face, the sight was riveting. Her eyes were slightly hooded and glazed, her jaw tense her mouth slightly ajar. I had often seen this look when we were deep in foreplay, or close to cumming. I knew that at this moment my wife was unaware of anything, even my presence. She was fixated on manipulating his cock, or having him manipulate it in her.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers