Gail Dives With Richard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our car was a half block from the restaurant. When we crossed the street and walked behind the back of the car, Gail reached for me and kissed me. Of course I responded and we wound up leaning against the rear of the car kissing and touching. Gail started to undo my pants, there in the middle of the street. “Put it in me here, she said, smiling devilishly.

“You’re crazy baby,” we’ll wind up in the courthouse.

“Remember I did it up here once before? up the street,” she said.

A couple walking toward the restaurant hand in hand, had stopped, just across the street from us. They were watching. Gail urged me closer; my cock was now out of my pants and in her hand. Gail leaned back on the car and lifted her left leg slightly. After bending my knees I was in position, and I slid into Gail’s very wet pussy. She had both her hands around my neck, her left leg gripping tight against my behind, as I humped into her. “Those people are watching,” I said.

“I see them…they’re watching… it’s exciting, isn’t it?” Gail breathed.

I had to admit,” Yes...” adding, “scary too.”

“Hurry, baby,” Gail said, cum in me.

A car approached us, slowed, from an open window a ladies voice said something I did not understand, ending with “… mademoiselle.” I felt my approaching orgasm and placed both hands under Gail’s behind and lifted her. Seconds later I grunted, and Gail said, “I feel it baby, cum for me.”

The couple across the street had stayed there until Gail was seated in the car, and I walked around to the driver side. When we were driving we exchanged our first words, “How’s that for competing with Richard? Time wise, that is,” I said.

“You’re mean Ri, we’ll finish when we get to the hotel.”

Our stay with Peter was great. That will come next. We were in France (now Monaco) nine days and Gail had played with four men, made love to another, me, and looked none the worse for wear. She was with her real lover now, playing tennis, teasing, having fun, and looking simply radiant.

And we still had weeks to go.