Gail Dives With Richard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers

Gail bent forward and slid her panties to the floor. She slipped her right foot through one leg, and left her panties hanging around her ankle. She scooted backward and sat on the bed, her hands resting on his arms, guiding him forward between her legs. All the while Gail was looking at his cock and he was staring between her legs.

My view was perfect. I could actually look between several slats and see the entire bed, or lean close to one space and have an unbroken view of them. At this point I was also rubbing myself in anticipation.

Gail raised her left leg onto the bed, as she had done yesterday in the cabana, the panties dangling. Her legs were spread wide enough for Richard to stand between, and it gave me a perfect view of her pussy, the hair, even her slit which was parted ever so slightly. She momentarily looked at Richard through glassy eyes, signaling a twitch of a smile, knowing he would press forward to enter her. Her eyes returned to watching his cock.

I saw when Richard’s cock head touched her open slit and began to slide into Gail. She didn’t alter her gaze. Neither made a sound. He didn’t rub or touch, he simply held his cock between his fingers, and watched as it slid into Gail, his body leaning into the bed. His head was down and I could see one side of his face, his eyes were open. In a second he was fully into Gail, and she placed her left hand on his arm, still looking down.

I could see as he slowly started to withdraw, I thought Gail may have been guiding him with her left hand on his arm. His cock was shiny from her wetness as the head slid into view. He paused a long moment, I wondered if he were struggling with control. He started sliding back into her pussy when Gail shrieked, “No,” and she let herself slide off the bed. Young Richard, half buried in her wetness, had started to cum, shooting into her once. Gail sank to her knees in front of him and grabbed his cock which was spewing cum in frothy bolts. She was totally obsessed with saving his orgasm as she placed her right hand over his cock and guided it to her mouth. She took him in completely. Her hand was pumping the lower part of his cock while the rest was buried in her mouth. Her cheeks were indenting as she sucked, then pumped her hand, and then sucked again.

The cheeks of young Richards behind were still clenching, thrusting, with each jolt. I was afraid I would cum, and I wasn’t even touching myself. After many thrusts Gail withdrew his cock, and a foamy bubbling rush of semen gushed from her mouth. Richards cock was still spewing cum and she pointed him to her neck, just under her chin, allowing him to continue his final surges. Wow, I thought, I could never imagine anyone cumming that much. I now understood Gail’s obsession. When Gail stood up, there was cum dripping from her face and neck.

Richard had started cumming inside her, then on her pussy just below her hair, then in her mouth and finally on her neck. Gail rose holding both hands under her chin, her hands were full, and more was dripping from her neck. She smiled as she moved past him toward the bath.

Gail returned cleaned, a towel in her hand. Richard had not moved except for when Gail had first left. He had placed his cupped fingers over his penis, as if trying to make it presentable again.

Gail smiled cheerfully at Richard, “Here,” she patted the bed signaling for him to sit there. She began to wipe a few blotches of cum from around his groin. “Did you enjoy that?” she asked.

Young Richard nodded a yes, then said, “It was too soon,”

“Not for me,” Gail simply responded, raising her head to look at him.

When he was clean Gail threw the towel into a chair and climbed on the bed. She stretched out on the side of the bed nearest to me and said, come up here, “lie beside me.”

Richard turned and crawled on hands and knees to the other side of Gail, her side of the bed, and lay beside her, so close that they were touching. “You think Rian might come back,” he asked, nervously.

“He’s only been gone ten or fifteen minutes. We have more time,” Gail answered.

For about five minutes they exchanged nondescript conversation. Gail rolled to her left, displaying her behind for me again. She placed her hand on his thighs and started rubbing from his upper thigh to his stomach, purposefully passing slowly over his cock. All the while she continued chatting, occasionally taking hold of his cock and handling it. Soon Richard started to grow. Gail leaned over and placed her head on his thigh, her mouth a breath away from his cock. She kissed his cock, took it in her mouth and slowly withdrew, continuing to pause and talk with him. It was less then twenty minutes after Richard had cum, that he was hard again.

Gail got off the bed and stood a foot from the door I was standing behind. She looked at the door as she started to take off her shirt and brassiere. She was gloriously naked inches away, her nipples hard, and I watched her prepare to fuck young Richard again.

Gail climbed on the bed and slid close to Richard. She turned her head away and whispered to him, I couldn’t hear but it was made clear as Richard slid over her left side and on top of her. Gail separated her legs, wide, and Richard was between them, sitting on his legs, his cock inches from Gail’s pussy. Gail rose on her elbows and watched as he moved closer and pushed his groin outward, his cock making contact with her pussy.

When Richard was centered, Gail imperceptibly moved and the head of his cock slipped between her lips and entered her pussy. Gail was watching the entrance and she sighed, whispering, “Yes.” As Richard started to move he placed his hands on both side of Gail’s shoulders and began a rhythmic thrusting. Gail watched his cock sliding into her. I could see his cock when he was fully withdrawn but not when he was pressed deep. Gail’s breasts were moving with the motion. I was sure she had again forgotten that I was there. I thought that Gail was enjoying having him fuck her but she didn’t seem to be trying to build herself to orgasm, there was nothing passionate about their union.

The passion came as Gail sensed he was ready to come. Gail had placed her hands on both sides of his hips. Her legs were spread wide, partially bent at the knees. As Richard started to quietly groan “Aahhh, with every thrust into her, Gail was responding by looking down to watch his cock or, “Yes. Cum Richard,” or later “Do it, yes, do it.”

Richard sank into Gail when he started to orgasm. His behind kept humping but the rest of his body was flat upon Gail. She had raised her legs and her heels were now pressed into the top of his thighs. Her hands were alternating between resting on the side of his hips, and pushing his behind to force him deeper into her belly. “Yes, do it,” Gail gushed, “Cum in me, cum.” And Richard, as before, jolted time and time again. Gail urged him with her hands, and feet, and words, as he filled her belly. She continued moving, milking him dry long after he had stopped his pumping motion. It was a simple scene, and indescribably erotic.

When Richard moved from on top of Gail she leaned over him and kissed the nipples on his chest. She smiled down on him. “That was wonderful Richard, I loved it.” He just smiled back, no comment being returned.

Gail noticed his uneasiness at the same time I did, and she hurriedly put on her shorts and shirt, urging him to get ready to go. When she unlocked the door she looked outside to see if the cabins hall was empty, then she stepped aside for him to exit. I noticed her lean forward and pucker as to kiss him goodbye, but he was too anxious to leave and did not see her gesture.

Gail closed the door and locked it. She walked to the en-suite doors and slowly slid them open. I was slinking in the chair at the desk, in front of my computer, my head slightly askew, sleeping. “Ri!” Gail shouted, angrily. She walked to the chair and then realized I was joking. She came to the desk, placed her hand on my shoulder, searching my face for some emotion she could recognize, then offered me her hand and led me to the bed.

“Come lie with me,” she asked. She stepped out of her shorts again, and looking to my face entreated, “Get naked with me,” please.

So we lay, for maybe an hour or more, talking about her liaison with Richard. She insisted that I wouldn’t understand what the attraction was. I assured, “When I saw the enormity of his orgasm … at that moment I think I knew what drove you.” I must have hit the nail squarely, because Gail looked at me then leaned to press her breast against me, but said nothing. I asked about Duncan and her attraction to him. Gail laughed, “I’m not at all attracted to him. I’m attracted to using his cock to cum, and doing it with no attachment necessary.”

“Why can’t you use my cock to cum?” I asked.

Gail laughed again. “Your cock isn’t as hard, and I have a lifelong attachment to you.”

“I wish your attachment were anchored in honesty,” I added, “Like mine.”

Gail looked at me sternly, a little frustrated, “Now, what are you talking about,” she asked. “Since arriving you have been a part of everything… even consented,” she said.

“Not to your fucking young Richard in the cabana,” I said.

Gail looked surprised, “I don’t believe you… you’re so sneaky. How did…”

I interrupted, “I’m sneaky?” I questioned, with emphasis on the “I’m”. I really wasn’t upset about her fucking Richard but, I was upset about the sneaky part.

“I’m sorry Ri,” Gail offered. I was so focused on being the first woman he really had; I rushed it without your knowing.”

“Were you his first?”

“No, but when I asked if he had, he said, “sort of,” whatever that means.” I nodded, just listening. Gail continued, “It was so hot, making him cum like that.” She was gazing off in thought.

“It certainly was hot watching you,” I added. My arm was under her shoulder and her naked breast was touching my side.

“Did you make yourself cum from watching?” Gail asked.

“No,” but I could have, without even touching myself if I’d have allowed...”

“It was hot wasn’t it?” Gail said, and then she reached over and took my soft cock in her hand. “Make love to me baby,” she asked, looking up at me, now both hands on my cock.

“Now,” I asked. “You’re so…,”

Gail interrupted by finishing my statement,” I’m so full of his cum?” She smiled, that’s why I want you to love me baby. I want you to feel it.”

Her talk had made me hard, not Duncan hard, but hard enough to fuck. I was still charged from what I had seen so I rolled toward Gail and positioned myself between her thighs. She quickly raised her legs exposing her entrance and, without kissing or rubbing, I simply sank into her silky wetness. The sensation was exquisite, no friction, just smooth silky warm wetness. Gail responded as well, moving slowly each time I pressed into her. We started slowly. She was so open that I was actually touching something inside her each time my cock was deep enough, and Gail would make a throaty sound each time it touched. Gail started to groan, “Ohhh yes, ahhh,” a little later “Ohhh Ri...,” then again, “Yes baby.” She was ready for release, the constraint she had had with Richard was now ready to burst, and she was moaning and thrashing beneath me when she gasped, “I’m cumming.”

Her pussy was throbbing, now even more wet. She continued to meet my cock still steadily sliding deep into her, touching somewhere, then withdrawing until the head of my cock felt the chill of the air.

I wanted to continue forever but my arms were getting tired. I rolled to my left and lay on my side, without withdrawing my cock. Gail raised her leg over mine and I continued sliding into her. I touched her breasts and she encouraged me to pinch at her nipples. I slid my right hand beneath me and started touching her behind. I could feel the wetness from the cum that had dripped from her pussy. I touched her pussy and slid a finger in with my cock. I put the tip of my finger directly in the center of her back hole and started to press lightly each time I slid into her. I progressively increased the pressure until my finger popped in, and in one motion it slid the full length inside her behind. Gail breathed a loud, Oohhh Ri… Ooohh,” she paused a moment, “Cum in me,” she quickly repeated, Cum in me now baby,” I couldn’t hold back and I grasped the edge of the bed with my left hand for leverage and thrust forcefully into her, groaning “Ooaahhh,” whispering “Oh baby yes,” as I emptied myself into her belly. Gail’s orgasm exploded moments later and she thrust upwards, almost lifting me, then howled a deep throaty, “Oohh, ummm, oohh baby, oohh.” as she started to cum and cum.

We lay exhausted, speechless for ten minutes. Gail broke the silence. “Wow, you’re some lover, lover.”

“It’s easy with the hottest gooiest pussy in town,” I replied.

“Kiss me,” Gail asked.

“Will I taste his cum,” I inquired.

“”You’ll probably like it,” she chided.

I rose on my elbow and kissed her eyes; I placed my lips over her ear and gently slide my closed mouth back and forth. I rubbed my nose against hers and kissed her chin; I took her lower lips between my lips and sucked. I ran my tongue into the side of her mouth between her cheek and teeth. I explored every inch of the inside of her mouth until our tongues touched and then I sucked her tongue into my mouth. We kissed like lovers, for a long time, as wives and husbands should.

When we were upstairs for dinner I secreted myself away and went to the Pilot House. The Captain was there with one of the crew, both talking, the boat piloting itself. He greeted me as Mr. Rian and I asked him if it were possible to make a phone call to Monaco.

“Of course,” he replied. “You can make it from the phone in your room.”

“Oh,” I said, surprised. “Thank you,” and I started to leave.

“There is also a phone in my office,” He said, and he pointed to my right. “Please go ahead if you’d like to.”

I stepped into the Captains office, and found the phone on a desk full of maps and marine books and I called Peter in Monaco.

Peter answered on the fourth ring. We exchanged warm greetings, and he told me he was receiving this call in London. His calls were being forwarded. He explained that he and Phyllis, his wife, expected us in another week or more and were both away from Monaco.

I explained our problem with pig fish and the boat and he commented, “How unfortunate.” I told him my plan was to say the company needs me somewhere, and to get off the boat. He suggested I throw pig fish overboard. He also insisted I go to Monte Carlo, to his apartment. He would call the concierge to let me in. We should stay there a few days until we found a hotel.

Later that evening, while we were sitting in the living area, the Captain came to tell me I had an important telephone call. Peter was on the line, and even though he knew it was me, he continued to talk with what he thought was a Chilean accent, saying I had to urgently go to Paris for the company.

When I returned I sat with Gail, and explained what Peter had said. No one heard but they assumed it had to do with my call. When Duncan rose to get another Port, I approached him.

“I hate to do this,” I began, “But my company has requested I fly to Paris. There’s a problem.”

”When will you return?” he asked.

“I won’t.” I said. I could see that Duncan thought I would leave Gail on the boat, and return. He actually paled with my comment.

“I’m so very sorry to hear that,” he said.

We spoke a moment or two more then rejoined the group sitting and talking about using the Euro instead of Francs.

Duncan announced to the group that Gail and I would be leaving tomorrow, and Charlotte sat forward in her chair, shocked to say the least. Young Richard visibly whitened.

We arrived in Cannes early the next morning. Gail and I had visited Charlotte and Duncan in their cabin, and expressed our deep appreciation again and again. We took a taxi to Tamara and told her I had to be in Paris, and that we were leaving. She asked for Gail to stay. I said we would go from Paris to Greece and that Paris also meant a chance to shop. Gail also returned the bracelet.

Everyone was on deck when we left. Telephones and addresses had been exchanged earlier. A crewman had driven our car alongside and loaded our luggage. Gail and Charlotte were in tears as we walked down the gangway.

We drove leisurely to Monaco, lamenting that pig fish had so effected our holiday. When we were unpacked in Peter’s apartment, we called Gabriela in Italy to tell her where we were, and give her Peters telephone number. Even if the call were forwarded he could reach us.

Gabriela was speaking with Gail and asked her why our change in plans. Gail, as naïve as she is, explained the whole pig fish story. Gabriela expressed how sorry she was but wondered why Gail didn’t tell Tamara. Gail’s honest answer was, “I was ashamed.” That was the beginning of a new saga, but it took a few more days to mature.

For the next few days we played tennis, and ate Italian food every night at the same restaurant that Giancomo had taken us to. Gail played exhibitionist and most evenings was bra-less and without panties. Sometimes a stranger would be rewarded, mostly it was for me. We made love every night, and once in the afternoon on Peters balcony.

On our second afternoon, after tennis, we showered and were still walking about naked. Gail seduced me and we ended up on the couch, head to toe, and we loved each other with our mouth for a very long time. When we finished, as Gail was wiping cum from her hands she factiously commented, “We’ll need another two or three sessions before we collect…,” but the last words were mumbled because I placed my hand over her mouth. I knew she was going to tease me, comparing me to young Richard, so I reached from behind her and stopped her comment.

We found a hotel nearby and called Peter on the fourth day to give him our number, we also called Gabriela. That evening, to our surprise, we received a call from Tamara. She greeted me kindly and asked to talk to Gail. Gail was stunned, and before I could pass the phone she whispered “How did she know to call us here? Shall I say we just arrived from Paris?”

“No,” I said. “If she asks a question you can’t answer, evade it, or just don’t answer, but don’t lie...”

I gave the phone to Gail and they started to talk. Tamara was the ultimate diplomat. She didn’t put Gail on the spot at all. We eventually were informed what occurred after we were gone.

Before we left Gail had managed to secret away with young Richard again, in the scuba gear room, where she treated him orally. She made the mistake of telling him why we were leaving.

A two days later young Richard got into an argument with Dolphin. Young Richard actually struck pig fish and left the side of his face bruised. He also blurted out the reason we had left. Charlotte was flabbergasted. She immediately called Tamara. Tamara called Gabriella, and Gabriella told the truth.

During their call I assumed Tamara had asked Gail why she didn’t trust her enough to share what happened. Gail started to cry and I heard her say, “I was ashamed.” Gail sobbed for some time and promised Tamara that she would telephone Charlotte.

The next morning Gail telephone Charlotte. That was another winner. Both the girls were sobbing. But, we felt better that our friends knew the truth. They seemed to understand our reserve, Gail’s shyness, and most of all they appreciated that she would deprive herself rather than be confrontational.

That same evening Gail and I ate at the Italian restaurant we frequented. She wore a low cut blouse, and was braless, and she displayed herself to the waiter, unmercifully. We were sitting in a bank, side by side, facing the street. She slid her right leg on the bank and left her leg that way, showing me her pussy, only covering herself when someone came very close by. When we left I could tell I was in for some fun when we got back to the hotel. Oh was I wrong.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers