Galactic War Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great job dealing with that thing." I could see someone approach me.

A man. A woman. I could not pinpoint this individual. It looked so familiar but yet I could not recognize him -- her at all as if meeting an old friend after many years, but you could not envision him getting old in such a way. He was equivocal, words could not describe him, and memories evaded him. But still he existed. And here he was, but I could not manage my memories. Slowly I felt my sanity leaving me after repeating many actions, I was depressed, maniacal, and I wanted this to end. I knew that it was his doing. He made me like this but I could not figure why.

Stopping just short of my own feet, his face elicited several emotions within me; fear, anxiety, restlessness, yet I wanted to know more about this individual, wondering when I can do this again as if he could read my mind he said in a voice that was soft, belonged to no one "Your mind is weak. I wanted to show you the real me, what you were getting into, but.... You are very weak. Your mind is breaking as we speak, you cannot grasp what I look like yet you try to find definite place for my existence."

Getting into my face he continued, "You poor creature, you still have not came out of that primordial goo that started creating you billion years ago. I would love to stay in this form but with each second you stare at me a piece of your mind erodes."

Lights went out.

I was in dark again.

I felt myself again. My mental math was in place. I was slightly worried about my mind eroding but I needed to know when I'll get my beloved back. Echoes of my heartbeat and silence made me worried. Why does it take so long to make the deal happen? I could hear faint laughs in the distance.

"You will get what you want." I heard a voice in the distance.

I was again in the room from where I was plucked not so long ago. Saar was there still looking at me visibly shaken, "What happened? You were down, how did you get back up so fast?"

Her eyes lost that luster I noticed she had back when she told me her name. Before I lost my beloved.

"Where..." I gulped air, saliva, apprehensive about the question I was about to ask.

"...Where is Anna?" I asked I felt something gripping my heart, dreading the answer that was inevitably going to come.

I felt, I heard a rustle behind me, and finally turning around I saw her on the floor trying to get up. I was so sure, I was positive she was cleaved in half. Lunging forward, Saar yelled in fear, making Anna look in fear towards her voice, noticing me coming towards her. I embraced her with every fiber of my being. The smell was there, her own being was firm, it was essential that every molecule was in place. And by GODS it was.

"My love. I thought I lost you forever."

She patted my arm for air. Few moments passed and we embraced each other in a kiss. A kiss that transcended time and space. Whatever had occurred not too long ago did not matter, these two women right now mattered more to me than any other being in this universe. I noticed Saar presence as she knelt beside me and waited for her turn. Obediently, patiently, waiting for her turn like she was a slave, a submissive waiting for her que when she was supposed to act. But I hated that.

Draping my arm over these two women I embraced them, wanting for them to feel my love. But surprisingly they both did what I hoped they would, each from her own side hugged me and then each other as we sat, contended to just let time slip by, not wanting to continue or address the body that was in the room.

After some time I released my hug, tears, snot and shaky arms grabbed Anna's face and landed a big snotty kiss that she welcomed. After a while I did the same with Saar. Then it was time to address both women and explain to them what had happened.

"That's impossible." Saar was first to address the need to yell out her emotions after I spent few minutes explaining my past encounter.

She continued, "You were there, you did not left for a second. You went down...the...the creature went over to me then you came back up and killed it. That's what happened. And as for Anna. You must have been in a daze and saw wrong. I saw no blood." She stated as a matter of fact.

I went to Anna, her eyes met mine and looked genuinely concerned for my safety. I wanted to say something but I was unsure what to say.

"It happened one more time with Ra'Va back on that asteroid. I lost track of time and was in another illusion while she did that man. This was not the same. I felt every little bit of your blood. Your weight. You were... you." I was now crying, trying to describe what had happened elicited more emotions deep from within.

Memories were fresh. It WAS real. Was I really encountering some entity that had control over life and death? That was impossible. What kind of technology would allow one to do that?

Questions came and went. I was disturbed and I saw Anna's reaction to my probing psyche.

"I'm all right my love." She hugged me caressing my neck with her nose and face.

I smelt her hair, I noticed her presence. She was here. The heartbeat in her chest only enhanced this reality that seemed oh so fake not too long ago, she was here, they both were and I could feel them.

Again both women hugged and leaned on me for support. We were sitting there unmoving and after a while my ass started to hurt, "Ladies let's get going off this rock. I might sound bitchy but this planet is making me uneasy.

They both looked at each other and smiled. We were on our feet and looked after the parts that Saar needed for her ship. The room that we still haven't searched was in the back, of this lab and I let Saar on her own after warning her bunch of times. My own heart ached I had to be strong and not thing about the past and had happened. But my imagination raced at every little noise.

Beep here and I thought it was a gun starting to aim. Swish of papers that Anna had in her hands while she rummaged through her own designated space and I thought an alien came down from the ceiling. I know it's unnerving but what had happened made my mind brake in few places. I was damaged goods.

The man, no the creature that I killed so easily looked serene like it just decided to take a nap. I could not envision me beating it easily. I thought it would take few days of hunting, mind games and traps all over the island that would eventually kill him and make him die. But a simple knife to the back of the head and he went down like pile of bricks. A reality suddenly hit me like ton of bricks.

Did I made everything up?

I know I heard screams occasionally in my past, and I pissed myself hearing them in my dreams, but this was something entirely different. My memories went few months back and I wondered had I went crazy when I dreamt something, had I went crazy when I was on that asteroid watching Ra'Va. Did Pupa's death push my mind out on the brink and I was now a lost cause, was I a crazed soldier just figuring out his own demented ways?

Giving my head a shake, I focused on smells, noises and sights that my mind might have created, nothing was amiss. Anna and Saar slowly came from the dark crevices carrying various equipment; as I sat on my knees and ass neglecting my duty as a providing member of my species. After all we were dying off.

I stood up, grabbing what appeared heavy carryon objects that they were lugging from the rooms, seems that my women are stronger than I thought, seems like they might not need me after all; I was happy and sad, all at the same time.

We were on the beach, Anna and Saar grabbing few twigs and branches and silently starting the fire, while I took rounds up and down, now walked in path; across, back to that wretched spot that made me heave every time I thought about what Anna; no what I went through. I might be crazy but seemingly whenever I approach this place, my nerves brake and I lose my sense of security. I wanted to get away from this wretched rock.

After late lunch we started to follow Saar back to her ship with whatever supplies we had gathered hoping we would not need anything else. Or at least I did.

Ladies chirped happily, past experiences of the bad man were forgotten after a full tummy of food, and now our pregnant member seemed better by each passing second, her voice and her mind were no longer degraded back to streets of lunacy. Everything about her was normal... Well normal enough for us.

"This here is the entrance, I should be able to enter it without codes or face recognition since it's been broken in the crash. And the codes won't work. In my crazed state I entered the wrong ones and it still opened. Put the crates wherever you like, just mind the wires." Saar said as she made her advance through the wreckage that sprouted in our eyes.

The place was deep inside the jungle, site of carnage and destruction surrounded the area as we walked closer and closer to the ship. Bodies splayed all over the forest floor. Offering a silent prayer before entering the ship, I stopped for a few moments, wondering would I be able to judge those that killed off most of my own kind.

Tinkering around the nodes, Saar tried to light up our own path but was unsuccessful blinking lights went off and on while she said, "Power won't come through FlexGel. Couplings seem broken and I hope this will mend the most of the damage. We just need a wire torch to seal down the hull and we can fly."

"I'll let you work Saar, Anna knows more about that stuff than I do, but I could do most tasks that you point me to; after I bring all of the supplies here." I said.

"No worries I'll be sure to work you to the bone. Now let's see---"She hummed away.

I had to raise an eyebrow as I saw this woman walked through the dark corridors while I banged on every protrusion that was in my way. Anna was behind me and she avoided most collisions. I heard an "Ouch" while I dodged a box that was in my way, Saar turned around and I could see her eyes. A thing of beauty.

"You call us cat people, and you're not wrong. But we're so much more than cat's. Sometimes I wonder what made us so different than your own cats. So primitive. They lick their, you know, ass. Yuck." She stuck out her tongue while saying this.

"How can you see so well? There is not much light coming from the outside." Anna said behind me.

"Oh that's just our own eyes. They emit light which we can use to move safely thought completely dark spaces. You can be in utter darkness, while primitive cats need some sort of light that they amplify through their eyes, we on the other hand have evolved." She proudly described her own advantages.

"Your eyes must hurt to the light." I heard Anna say.

"No, no. That's a myth of sorts. Our eyes see better at daylight. It's just we have this, thing, if you will; that allow us to see in the dark. An organ behind our eyes slowly collects energy from the sun rays and stores it, then when we need it it's released in short tiny bursts making sure we can see in darkness. My eyes tend to hurt when I use this ability for long periods of times, but you get used to it and the pain just goes away." She went on and on while continuing to walk.

I stopped when I saw that the damage done was of no significance to me, turned around and started carrying our stuff, mine, Anna's and Saar's were neatly arranged in hallway waiting for further instructions from our savior.

Steely stabs of light around my eyes made it harder to see for few moments as the light finally beamed through the ceiling, I was still arranging boxes around the passageways in the ship so we could be able to make through them with relative ease, I was almost finished when I heard someone approach me from the other end. It was my beloved.

Anna stood near one of the doors inspecting the interiors while I gazed her back, whatever she came for she was lost and did not notice me move behind her, jumping with fright as I poked my arms around her back and grabbing her, clutching her being close to my body. As if making sure that she was real. Makes me wonder what she was thinking at that time. My mind was still wounded, still in process of relative healing as I took my time to enjoy our coupling I could not forget what had happened. Flashy images of blood and guts freshly danced around my mind as pied piper sang its metaphorical flute, my memories danced to that tune. I was relaxed, comfortably numb as my own body finally loosened up near her body, her scent managing to unlock my throbbing, aching muscles, but I was still just resting my chin on her shoulder, never intending or daring to put my entire weight on her own fragile body.

As if reading my mind she leaned against me allowing my body few moments of needed rest. I was not aware that my mind was this tired, her scent, her being itself made me relax and slowly drift to the lands of nevermore. I felt her hand caress my head as last of my consciousness drifted off to sleep.

I pray this is not some kind of beautiful nightmare.