All Comments on 'Game Night Gets Wild'

by steve14

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
mtmike4004mtmike4004over 8 years ago
Quite enjoyable

This was pretty damn good. Hope to see more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting plot, but

very poorly written. Find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't rate this till I see where it is going. As is I would give it a 3.

Other than figuring out the method to maintain anonymity, what was there to the plot? Oh, let's suck off each others husbands, why? Didn't sound like the wives wanted it all that much. Just didn't make sense, more like a teenage sex game.

I thought for sure you were going to reveal that each wife sucked off her own husband, just to give them the fantasy of getting sucked by another woman. Guess you could still do that. The wife could be totally pulling his leg about the huge cock; would serve him right.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good story ruined in the end...

A good story ruined in the end...A game by long term friends, in a drinking night, can happen easily...But then after this couple went home, that wasn't anymore a game...It was the beginning of a wife losing respect for her husband...and with no respect, soon the love will be gone too...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOve the story!!! She is a real LW wife,

I gave you a 5 to help offset the assholes on here. Thanks for a great LW story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

5. Needs a next chapter where blindfolded couples continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The beginning of the end.

It won't be long before the divorces start for the group members. The guys are going to know which one of them has the biggest dick. So he knows who his wife gave a blowjob to (face it, guys talk and like to brag). Ben is going to catch a ration of shit because he lasted the longest. So it won't take the women too long to figure out which wife blew him. Someone or ones is going to be jealous. This whole game is going to turn nasty and end relationships. Bad idea. Disgusting idea. Not sexy or fun to read. And this really wasn't the end, so the story felt grossly incomplete. UGH!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 8 years ago
Has promise

Are we leading up to another wimpy cuckold story?

Vixen4fun4uVixen4fun4uover 8 years ago
Naughty couple fun

great to hear story about naughty couples having fun together. So many stories about one or other doing the other wrong. Good to read about actual loving wifes fun.

Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fun story

what a fun story. getting blown by a mystery friend all awhile knowing your wife is on her knees just feet away from you willingly sucking a new cock. then her forcing you to vocalize the events of the night, thus making them seem more real. know that because you get turned on by the thought of your wife with another man it doesn't make you a cuckold. you can have a lot of fun with the fantasy or even make it happen and still respect each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow.

If my wife and I ever get this bored with each other we would just get divorced, no love in these marriages just porn sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Geez

I'm amazed at how many of you readers take this shit seriously. Again ... IT'S FUCKING FICTION ... IT'S MINDFUCK PORN. Quit equating this to your own life and just read it for it's face value. Fun, entertaining, and sexy. Good god, we're all supposed to be over 21 here, so act like it and quit trashing what you read by trying to fit it into your own lives ... or perhaps maybe you should. Then that stick would be out of your ass!

Yeah, I'm talking to you Anonymous (Wow).

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 8 years ago
Great Fun

Well done 'steve14' an entertaining story, I look forward to more tales from you.

Sorry to be really picky, but a thorough proof read would sort out the spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have to love the suburbs.

Good story, If you don't mind I'm going to use this story material for my wife and our small group of friends. I think it will be a hit. Maybe I'll have my own story to post.

I know my wife Debbie will go for it and the other 2 guys because they would love a shot at my wife. But I'm not sure about the other wives. Maybe we'll start off with a drinking game.

Thanks.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please go on ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep writing!

You absolutely need to keep writing :) I would look forward to reading stories about the wife telling him what she does with other poeple

acerdriveacerdriveover 8 years ago
Fantastic

This was a very interesting read, not to fast and not to slow. I liked the scenario and it's fun in nature. Since Dave took so long if he had done more? and hopefully there will be more like this and things that go further than a blow job?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good start to an adventure

i wasn't so sure at first but this story got hotter as it progressed...i especially liked that your wife is enjoying herself and uping the game, the promise of bigger adventures on her mind....i love my partner to go out and fuck random men of her choosing, come home and tell me all about it...she loves big cocks and i love it when she's had one inside her....i have no insecurity's because we are a very in love couple and respect each other completely....that said, i would never have considered anything like this as a young man...way too insecure and didn't know myself like i do now....

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 8 years ago
Nice

Really enjoyed the concept. Everybody got anonymous sex and that is great.

Ignore Anonymous.. You'll notice almost all negative comments are from that idiot. And if the negative is from a registered, notice that very rarely do they have any submissions. I've likened that to a food critic who cannot cook.

A note tho: please spend some more time proofreading. Grammatical errors can distract from the best stories.

Thanks

handysrhandysrover 8 years ago
Nice!

Wow. That 'Anonymous' person can't tell what fiction is.

Interesting concept, but the ending went a bit too far I think. Otherwise a great read. And damn they must have had a lot to drink, lol.

thongdudthongdudover 8 years ago
Part 2

There has to be part 2 of this story so we all get to find out who were the wives blowing whom; why build-up crescendo if youre not going to know the givers and receivers? I can't wait!

MrToyTekMrToyTekover 8 years ago

This story needs to continue. I can imagine all sorts of ways this could go. Give us your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story but you need to proof read these things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good job

I think that you did a very good job in conveying the idea of your story. Not very believable in how the wives and husbands were selected but when you have a dick in your hand reading a story, it does not matter. I enjoyed the story

jsh1138jsh1138over 7 years ago

please add a chapter to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
used wife

i love being used for a love mat and you can do what you want you want nonstop deep and hard the store was hot i love to come to a glory hole

jsh1138jsh1138over 7 years ago
this is a great story

and i think you have some talent. please write something else

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
I enjoyed it....

...but was concerned about the ending. The consensual swap was great and well written, but when the end seemed to be headed down a willing cuckold path it took something away from it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Game

Chapter 02 then please, the he might find out about that big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow was that disgusting

I can't imagine men having so little respect for their wives. I can't imagine women staying married to punks like these. Ugly story.

SexyTermiteStackSexyTermiteStackalmost 6 years ago
Small story element suggestion

I like it overall, but I think it could use a few lines about the husband of the hosting couple accidently ruining a load of laundry by putting in pink panties with the white wash for example. That way, they have 4 sheets that are already ruined (so putting holes in them is ok) and it can be used as a set up to start talking about 'activities'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding

Damn this was hot story.

Once a yea my wife and I have hall pass where we can get oral from another couple. We’ve done I three yeas now. This story was like that. The thought of my wife sucking another guy is so hot and she loves the variety. Love her and love this story.

Hate jerks who complain about grammar.

jsh1138jsh1138over 4 years ago
Please write a sequel

This is one of my favorite stories on the site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy Mackerel

This was truly a 5-star story if there ever was one. I am thinking that Been was Andrea's cock to suck. Why? He was so big that it took her a long time to complete. These anonymous blowjobs would secretly progress to anonymous sex...if it hasn't occurred already. Perhaps the reason it took Been so long is that his sex partner wanted sex in exchange for her blowjob (s)?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Normal people don't act this way.

Dr. BullDr. Bullover 3 years ago
I would love to be involved

Forget 26thNC, he is a troll. I have read your story several times and do enjoy it, sharing wives behind a curtain, what happens next, Pandora's box has been opened. Love the story please take us on the next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree

With 26thNc

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 3 years ago
Enjoy Gloryhole Stories

I do enjoy reading a gloryhole story...especially a homemade gloryhole. One of my all time favorites is Just A Little Kink by stewartlinda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous