Game Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen's heart warmed as he looked at her and he wanted to tell her that everything was going to be alright. That he would never hurt her. He wanted to tell her how he felt for her, ached for her every time she would come to visit his sister. The words died on his lips as Samantha spread her legs wider for him.

"I want to feel you against me." She whispered moving her legs restlessly on the bed.

Owen trailed his fingers through her blonde hair and the fresh scent of cherry blossoms wafted on the breeze of his movements. He kissed her lips and his blood boiled as her tongue danced with his. He pulled his lips from her mouth and began his journey south anew. He kissed her jaw, nibbled her neck, pressed his lips lightly against her collarbone before kissing a path to her breasts. He held one warm weight in his palm as he encircled her nipple with his lips, swirling his tongue around the sensitive pink bud before moving to the other side.

Samantha ran her fingers through Owen's hair as he kissed and licked his way through the landscape of her body. The feeling of his tongue upon her breasts was world's beyond what she could do with her fingers and the sensations left her reeling as he began to move once more.

Owen kissed his way to her sternum loving the feel of her breasts on either side of his face as he moved his tongue over her sweat salted skin. The taste of her only made him hungry for more. Her scent was pure woman with the teasing scent of cherry blossoms, as he kissed her stomach heading for her navel with determination. He dipped his tongue into the valley and smiled to himself as Samantha arched into the action pressing her stomach more firmly against him. The scratch of her nails on his scalp was almost as encouraging as the sound she made for him.

Samantha was lost to the swirling maelstrom of sensations her lover showered on her. Over the sound of her own breathing she could just make out the sultry moan escaping her lips. It sounded almost animalistic in its release. She clenched her fists against Owen's scalp, pulling handfuls of his hair between her fingers. She hoped she didn't hurt him, but judging from the light nip he gave her navel with his teeth, he didn't care.

Owen's cock throbbed between his legs as he moved lower, the fibers of the sheet scraping softly against the underside of his now insistent cock. He could feel the cool wetness of his pre-cum and knew that when the time came, he would be slick and ready for her. He kissed lower, nuzzling his nose through the short well maintained hairs on her fragrant sex.

She smelled sweet and sour and the aroma left his mouth watering and his cock pulsing steadily. He kissed her all over, dancing around the bundle of nerves nestled at the peak of her slit until she rocked and wiggled beneath him. The sound of her mewling cries alone could have made him cum, if he hadn't so many times already. Instead, he got to enjoy the feeling of her stocking feet scraping against his sides as she fought to escape, or get him where she wanted him.

Samantha wiggled her legs and moved them up and down against the bed as Owen's mouth explored her sex. He kissed anywhere he wanted and each press of his lips amped up her own desire. She needed him and the demanding buzz and tingle between her lips told her where. She moved her hips trying to force him where she wanted him but he managed to evade her every maneuver. With one last attempt at positioning him she managed to wedge her foot under his hips and the bed and as his hard length rested against her sole she felt a change in him.

Owen hissed sharply as Samantha's foot slid along his burning erection. The stockings on her feet were a coarser material than the sheets but it wasn't unpleasant. As she flexed her toes, gripping him, he moaned and rested his head on her pubic mound.

"That's it." Samantha whispered rubbing his head as she moved her foot gently. "Let me feel your tongue." She commanded.

Owen looked up at her and let the fire burning within him shine through his eyes. Samantha smiled at him and continued to move her foot. Owen lowered his mouth and swept his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top never taking his eyes off her as he moved. He was glad he didn't look away.

Rachel moved toward Jessica and prayed that a plan formed in her mind. The redhead girl was looking at her like she was just another meal on the menu and Rachel felt she might not win. Not fair given Jessica's activities of the night. She resolved herself to be victorious, even if by a slim margin.

Jessica trailed her finger nails up Rachel's arm giving a low chuckle as goosebumps followed in her wake. Rachel shivered and Jessica smiled to herself thinking that the competition was as good as over. She leaned in toward Rachel and her lips had barely grazed Rachel's neck when the dark haired girl pulled away coyly. Jessica tried again but once more Rachel pulled away looking shy and innocent.

"Going to avoid me the whole time?" Jessica asked as she cupped her own breasts and squeezed her nipples.

"No." Rachel laughed before pulling the side of her lip between her teeth. She let her hair fall over part of her face completing the bedroom stare. "Just going to make you work for it."

"Oh, really?"

"No." Rachel laughed again. "But you're going to do what I want you to."

"You think that's going to work on me?" Jessica asked with a smile of her own.

Rachel nodded. "Uh huh." She smiled again. "Come here." Rachel opened her arms wide for Jessica.

Jessica moved closer and found her face cupped by Rachel's palms. Rachel pressed her lips to Jessica's and worked her tongue against the redhead's lips. The kiss was slow and soft, and in lieu of fresh air they breathed the air from each other's lungs. Both pulled away lightheaded and smiling.

Rachel pushed Jessica to her back. She looked into the redhead's eyes and licked her lips. "I can still taste you on my lips." She spoke deliberately as she stroked her palms up and down the expanse of exposed flesh. In truth, she loved the way Jessica looked. She had pale skin, true, but freckles dotted her skin and Rachel wanted to kiss each one as Jessica writhed beneath her.

"You've got me here, what are you going to do with me?" Jessica asked pouting her lower lip and looking like she was afraid of being chastised.

"Whatever I want." Rachel replied easily. "You're mine now." She put her hand around Jessica's throat but her intent was not to choke. She put just enough pressure to make her presence known. "The things I want to do to you." She tightened her hold for only a moment before releasing the pressure.

Jessica's face was flush and tinged with pink as she stared up at Rachel. She could feel her juices flowing and knew that soon her thighs would be wet with her arousal if Rachel didn't drink them up. She rolled her hips as the thought of the blue eyed girl between her legs filled her mind. She had a very talented tongue.

Rachel scraped her fingernails down Jessica's stomach with just enough pressure to leave white trail marks. Jessica rolled beneath her, her breath fast and shallow as she tried to manage the sensations crashing within her.

Jessica didn't fight back, she didn't care to. She'd already had Owen and she knew she would have him again because of the task she needed to complete. She wanted to last as long as possible because it felt amazing to wait for the orgasm to build, but she didn't try to make Rachel cum. There would be plenty of time for that if Owen could keep up the pace.

Rachel sensed that Jessica was giving herself over to the situation developing between them. She didn't understand it but she went with it, capitalizing on the turn of the tide between the two. She moved and put her lips around the top of Jessica's slit. She closed her eyes and pressed her tongue to the slick heat she had captured with her mouth. Jessica's hips began to rock gently as Rachel moved her tongue.

Rachel moaned as she flicked Jessica's clit with the tip of her tongue. The flavor was unbelievable, light and sweet with just a hint of the girl's musty scent. She craved more and set herself to get exactly what she wanted. Her own hips rocked as she licked her friend but the lack of contact with anything only made her burn hotter for something solid.

"Fuck." Jessica moaned, pressing her thighs to Rachel's head and resting her feet on her lover's back. She pulled at her breasts, stretching her nipples between her fingers as she ground her sex wantonly against Rachel's magical tongue. "Ah! Right there!" Jessica's moans were loud enough to be heard throughout the house.

Rachel stroked her fingers against Jessica's dripping lips getting the digits nice and slick in preparation for their job. As she continued to suck and swirl Jessica's clit she pressed her fingers against the steadily leaking opening and slid them in with the pads of her fingers curled up toward Jessica's stomach.

Jessica's hands moved lightning fast as she gripped Rachel's hair in her fingers mere moments before she arched so hard only her heels and shoulders touched the floor. She hung there, suspended by her pleasure with her breath locked in her lungs. All at once sound flooded the room in the form of Jessica's screaming moan.

Rachel continued to work her tongue and was delighted to have more of Jessica to drink in. She eagerly lapped at the pulsing opening even as Jessica continued to moan and shake.

Samantha's eyes snapped shut as Owen's tongue made contact with her delicate, virginal sex. She had thought playing with her nipples had felt good. She'd thought the last competition had shown her the best feelings possible. Even though Owen was going through the same motions, it felt entirely different to have someone you felt a deep connection with lapping at you. Barely able to focus on anything, she found the will to keep her foot working against his erection and the moist heat of his breath on her sex as he moaned left her feeling adored beyond all compare.

She clenched her toes against the forcefully pulsing rod between his legs and the pressure of his tongue against her clit increased instantaneously. She felt powerful and as he moaned the vibrations tickled her vulva and made her nerve endings dance in delight. Her nipples tingled and ached as they hardened pointing toward the ceiling with determination. She wanted to pull them but the sensations would no doubt cause her orgasm to crash down on her the moment contact was made. Instead she clenched her fingers against the sheet and wrapped her free leg around Owen's side locking him against her.

Owen felt his breath halt with every coarse, tantalizing pull of Samantha's stocking clad foot against his steadily dripping cock. In his mind he tried to keep the thoughts of cumming all over her pretty toes at bay because each time the image flashed before him his balls tightened threatening to spill his load and make the picture complete.

His only saving grace was the ability to focus on Samantha's slick sex and the wonderful scent of her arousal. She smelled musky, the sweet tang of her cum and sweat driving him higher and wilder, and the scent grew stronger the more he devoted his tongue to her. He lapped at her like a man dying of thirst and she danced against his mouth, her hips grinding against his lips hard and fast as she chased her release with relish.

Samantha worked her foot faster against him, she could feel his pre-cum coating her skin through her stockings and the hot sting was quickly replaced by cold as air danced across her increasingly wet foot. She'd never before thought of her feet as sexy, but with Owen she found that she wanted to make sure her feet were always ready for him. Anytime he wanted.

She locked her hands in his hair as he focused his attention on her clit. He pulled the bundle of nerves between his lips and scraped his teeth across the surface before sucking hard and swirling his tongue. She could no longer control the movements of her body. He choreographed her orgasm as he trailed his fingers along her skin and rapidly flicked his tongue to her delight.

He reached his hands high and caressed his palms across her breasts before pinching her nipples between his fingers. She arched her back and pulled his hair holding his face against her right where she wanted him to stay. She felt the rushing approach of her orgasm and she surrendered herself to the wave as Owen dipped his tongue into her pulsing opening.

Samantha's toes clenched one foot gripping his cock and one gripping against his ass. She bucked wildly against him as she screamed for him. As blood rushed through her ears she couldn't hear what she cried out but it didn't matter. Owen moaned against her sex as she shook against him and his tongue flicked her clit mercilessly until she collapsed back against the bed.

Owen pulled his face from between her thighs and sucked in a gasping lungful of air as he looked at the almost spent blonde lying in front of him. His face was wet with her cum and all he could smell was her scent. He smiled and moved between her splayed legs holding his cock in his hand as he approached the virgin hole he so longed to feel wrapped around him.

He angled himself at her opening and rubbed the head of his cock between her lips until the head was shiny with their mixed juices. Samantha worked her hips against his, loving the feeling of him gliding against her. In her eyes he saw her fear and he wanted to reassure her.

"We don't have to, ya know, tonight." He offered stopping his motions between her legs.

She rolled her hips against him, stealing his breath. "I know." She rolled her hips again.

"You look afraid."

"I'm terrified."

"Then we should stop."

"I don't want to stop."

"But you're terrified." He reminded her.

"But I'm with you." She countered. "I'm where I want to be."

"Samantha..." Her name was a question on his lips.

"Owen." She replied in answer. "I want this."

"It will hurt." He warned her.

"For a moment. Besides, you'll make it better."

"Are you sure?"

She rolled her hips again and the tip of his cock barely pierced her opening. "I'm absolutely sure."

Owen kept his eyes locked with hers as he placed the swollen head at her opening once more. He slowly pressed his hips forward and Samantha hissed as her body stretched to accommodate his size.

The feel of his cock as it slid into her was an exquisite example of the thin line between pain and pleasure. Her lips gripped and pulsed around the solid length of him and the ache of her skin stretching around him was an erotic reminder of where he was and what they were doing. She flinched, body going tight as sharp pain and a halt of his movement let her know he'd reached her hymen. He shook against her as he held himself still, waiting for her to give him some kind of sign.

She nodded her head and put her hands on his hips her nails biting his skin in preparation of the pain she would feel.

Owen put one had on Samantha's face cupping her cheek. She pressed her lips to his palm and Owen pressed his hips forward.

Samantha's face tightened and her nails bit deeper into his skin but Owen continued to move until he filled her completely. He stopped as the head of his cock pressed into the wall within her. He could feel her muscles clamping around him, gripping and releasing as her body tried to get used to the feeling of him. Her breathing was deep and ragged as she started to relax.

The pain had been intense but Owen had held her through it and now, fully inside her, he waited for her to relax a bit. She knew if she opened her eyes she would find him looking at her, studying her face to determine how she was feeling. He would wait for as long as she wanted him to before he started to move again. Lucky for him, the pain was intense but brief.

She slowly moved her hips testing the feeling of him and seeing if there would be any pain. There was still an ache but a new sensation danced on the periphery. She rolled her hips again and the delicious pull of him as he moved within her brought her racing toward another release. He was inside her right now. His cock, hard and throbbing and she could feel every pulse of the thing as it moved inside her. She rolled her hips again and couldn't stop the moan from spilling out of her mouth.

"Are you okay?" Owen asked.

"Yesss." Samantha hissed as she built up a rhythm with her hips.

Owen groaned as his cock was massaged and gripped by her muscles. The faster she worked her hips the more she gripped him, milking him as she brought herself higher and higher. Owen pulled his hips back until the thickest part of his head stretched her. As she moaned he slowly slid himself back into her until his head once more hit the fleshy wall within her. The ring through the corona of his dick was made for her g-spot but in order to get the full effect he had to work the length in an out of her.

Samantha clenched her toes against Owen's ass as the bar through the tip of his cock wiggled and lightly scratched at something inside of her. The feeling was even more pronounced than his tongue on her clit. Each time the bar through his dick moved it made her tingle in such a way she felt certain she was going to pee. He pulled out again leaving her panting and greedy for his re-entry. He paused for a moment.

"Take me." She urged him on. "Keep going. Make me yours."

Owen captured her mouth in an urgent kiss as he slammed his hips forward his cock pounding into her with a newfound desperation.

"Yes." She moaned. "More." She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders. "Harder." She demanded.

Owen gave in to the animal within him. He let himself answer the siren call of her moans and he gave her what she asked for. He slammed his hips against her harder and harder, urging his cock deeper into her. He drank up her moans and savored the way she whimpered as his cock entered her and slid from her in a blur of movement.

Samantha was a silky, slippery, squelchy wet grip around his cock as he moved himself against her. She raised her hips to meet his thrusts and she didn't even blush as her moans grew louder and more insistent. She needed him, wanted him, wanted to feel the searing heat of his cum as he sprayed into her.

"Yes." She moaned aloud. "I'm yours. Do what you want. Take me. I'm so close. Don't stop. Make me cum." She squealed as Owen lifted her hips in his hands his firm grip on her ass keeping her aloft as he sawed his cock in and out of her. She gripped his waist with her legs and nearly screamed as Owen pulled one of her nipples between his fingers rolling it gently.

"I'm close." He warned her. "I'm going to cum." He began moving against her faster, their bodies slapping together as they each raced headlong into the coming storm of their release.

Samantha arrived first screaming his name as her nails raked sibling trails down his back, blood beading at the top of the marks. She squeezed tight around him with everything she had, feeling her muscles scream and her feet threaten to cramp.

Owen lasted a second longer but as Samantha's pussy thrashed around him, her muscles squeezing him and stuttering along his cock he tightened up and though he tried not to, he screamed as he came for her. Her name a moan birthed from his mouth as his aching cock sprayed into her.

Samantha, through the fog of her orgasm, felt the splash of his cum as he sprayed into her. She felt dirty but in the best possible way. She felt that from this moment on everyone she met would know that she had let Owen cum in her pussy and she'd loved it. She felt another wet splash within her and the all-consuming heat of him spreading through her and it set off a fresh orgasm.

She whimpered in his arms and he continued to press himself in and retract until he had no energy left. He collapsed on the bed and rolled, pulling her on top of him. They remained in that position, her head against his chest, her breasts pressed against his body, and his cock still buried between her lips. She could feel the sting of her well used sex and knew that Owen's member would be covered in her blood. Rather than disgusting her, she liked the image of him covered in her. It was her way of marking him.