Game Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah." His voice was hoarse and carried an obvious, if unspoken, need.

"yes." She replied. It was the answer to his inherent question.

"I-"

"I know." She interrupted. "It's okay." With one delicate hand Sarah pushed him back making him lie down on the couch. She swept her hair over her shoulder as she leaned over him. Though her nerves were jumping wildly she stayed on her path. She flicked her eyes to Owen's and seeing no objection she continued by placing a kiss on his lips. She moved slowly lower kissing his jaw, his neck, letting her tongue trail sloppily along his skin.

She loved the way his hips bucked at the contact and made sure to remember the visceral reaction to the attention she showed him. She continued her journey unhurried and the knowledge that she was pampering him, making him feel good, made her feel powerful, sexy.

Owen hissed through his teeth as Sarah's stomach made contact with his cock. The sensation was a divine mix of pleasure and excruciating torture as his body begged to be joined with hers.

Sarah smiled to herself at the feeling of his hot length against her belly. Each kick of his sex registered to her abs leaving her wanting to giggle at the sensation. She kissed her way lower making certain to keep her body against that burning arousal. She felt the flex of his abs as her lips pressed against his side. She repeated the act on the other side and couldn't stop her giggle from slipping out.

She felt a little foolish as she let his dick move over her neck but she was determined to maintain the contact. She'd never allowed herself to enjoy the exploration of her partner but the time with Owen in the unhurried process left her feeling more connected to him. The smooth, blunt head grazed her cheek and his pre-cum was a sticky kiss on her flesh. Owen moaned as her lips brushed the underside of his member, the organ kicking hard against her face.

Owen's body bowed wildly as Sarah's breath caressed his skin and he heard her delighted giggle as his organ jumped, slapping dully against her face. Owen's desire coursed through him with single-minded intent but the sound of her laughter left him feeling warm and accepted.

Sarah closed her eyes and extended her tongue. The sharp intake of breath was praise enough as she drew her tongue along the tight, throbbing skin of his erection paying no mind to the sloppy nature of her act. She took the hard length into her mouth and let the flex of his hip and exclamations guide her movement and her speed.

Sarah had given blow jobs before but in her experienced had never been enthusiastic about the task. With Owen she didn't feel the need to perform or drive him to orgasm and the sense that he was giving himself over to her left her feeling respected. It was as if Owen was acknowledging her choices and respecting her desire to take her time.

Owen arched his back as the tip of his cock bumped the back of Sarah's throat. He nearly lost control of himself as she gagged around him, a slight choking cough constricting her throat around the length of him. She pulled back to get a breath before sliding her mouth around him once more. She worked him readily and her body responded to the submission to him.

Whether he came or not, she would have him inside her. She didn't want to turn back. She pulled her mouth from him slowly and she felt sexy not disgusted at the sight of the strand of spit connecting her mouth to his red and throbbing dick.

Owen's eyes traced the contours of Sarah's body as she moved to straddle him. It wasn't easy to see everything because of the low light but his hands took up the slack. He held her breasts in his palms and the hard tips tickled his palms as she held herself poised over him.

The "ahhhh" was in stereo as she lowered herself directing his cock to pierce her pussy. She held herself still as he bottomed out within her, her hands splayed on his well-defined pecs.

"Wow." She breathed. "You're much bigger than you look, and you looked pretty big to begin with." She shifted her hips. "That piercing takes some getting used to." She flexed her hips again and squealed in surprise. "Maybe it doesn't take that long after all."

Owen smiled and it felt good and easy. He moved his hips and chuckled softly as she closed her eyes and all but purred.

"You like that?" He asked softly, that smile still in place.

She tested her comfort, bouncing lightly on his lap. "Oh, God!" She moaned. "That feels amazing." She bounced harder, the slick slapping of their bodies filling the room mingling with their ever more labored breathing.

Words were abandoned as she moved above him, controlling the speed as she drove them both toward something more.

Owen watched her undulating atop him, her breasts bouncing as her movements grew more frenzied. Sarah raked her nails over his abs as the intensity of her release skyrocketed. A look near panic filled her eyes as her pussy sang with sensation. She slammed herself on him, impaling herself as his hips shot up to meet hers. Sarah screamed as her body gripped him, pumping him in a rolling wave of sensation.

Owen tried to hold back as Sarah's orgasm overwhelmed her but it was useless. Her gooey sex milked him and though he gritted his teeth his release would not be denied. He gripped her ass as the first spray of his cum splashed against the walls of her pussy. He felt the kicks as visceral full-body movements; one, two, three, four, five, and six.

They shuddered together still connected as they returned from the high. After a few moments Sarah spoke, "No one has ever cum in me before, either."

"Sorry." He replied.

"Don't be." Sarah replied rolling her hips.

"Careful." Owen warned.

"Sensitive?" Sarah asked with a giggle.

"A little, but more that I don't want you starting something you can't finish."

Sarah rolled her hips more insistently. "Wouldn't dream of it." Sarah smiled up at him; a thousand watts of joy and satisfaction.

Owen drank in the sight and felt his chest swell with pride.

Sarah placed a kiss on his pecs before lifting her hips, feeling the length of him slip from her with a sloppy suction. Immediately she felt a rush of fluid as Owen's cum flowed free. She shivered at the sensation and knew she wanted to feel it again.

Lifting her body she looked between them and as she took in the sight of his cock glistening and thickly coated with their combined juices an idea formed. Sarah shimmied her way down and her stomach fluttered girlishly at every hitched breath Owen fought for as Sarah traveled lower. He struggled to sit up, his abs clenching as Sarah's breath brushed his well-used dick. She looked up at Owen through her eyelashes as she opened her mouth.

Owen's body snapped back onto the couch as Sarah's tongue swept messily along his shaft. The sound of her laughter made him smile even as his breath locked in his chest. There was something unbelievably sexy about hearing her enjoy herself. He clenched his hands into fists as Sarah pulled him wholly into her mouth.

She had expected the taste to be unpleasant but found herself enjoying the flavor on her tongue. She purred, actually purred as she swirled her tongue around swallowing the sweet mix of their cum.

Owen jacked his hips off the couch as Sarah trailed the bottom of her tongue silky and hot from the tip to the base of his throbbing cock. She gagged as the blunt head poked into her throat, the metal bar uncomfortable but not painful. She pulled back not bothering to worry about the thick strand of her saliva connecting her lips to his cock. She blushed as her pussy clenched and dripped, a hot splash of Owen's cum falling on her heel as she sat up to catch her breath.

Her eyes watered from the strain of trying to take his length but fire burned in her eyes. She wanted him in her again, now.

"Hey!" A new voice called. "You better share!"

Sarah's stomach clenched like a child caught stealing a cookie from the jar. She turned slowly and let herself be pulled into a kiss. Though her eyes had adjusted it was still too dark to make out who had joined them. Sarah didn't care, the kiss was sweet and left her trembling.

To be continued.