Game Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen raised his hands and stroked her back. He moved his palms up and down in gentle waves as he kissed the top of her head. He held her close to him, enjoying the heat of her body, the stink of their combined sweat, the scent of sex permeating the room. He didn't mind the itch of their combined cum dripping against his balls. All of these were minor details compared to the big picture.

He'd had a crush on Samantha since he'd first met her. Over time that crush had become something more. Something he couldn't admit to himself. Here in this moment, holding her in his arms, having filled her with his cum, he was no longer afraid of what he felt. He stroked his fingers through her hair and listened to her even breathing as she relaxed against him.

"I love you." He said the words slowly but his voice was strong and loud enough for her to hear.

She looked up at him, her eyes shining. "I . . ." She looked down as her eyes began to fill with unshed tears.

He was with her in an instant all about her, worrying whether she was okay and it just filled her heart even more. When she looked up at him her smile was bright though her eyes and her cheeks were wet. "I love you, too."

He pulled her back against his chest and made sure the blanket was tight around them both. He turned off the bedside lamp with a twist of the nob and resumed rubbing her back. There would be plenty of time for games later. Right now, he wanted to hold her and be with her in this special, truly important moment.

Rachel had won. She sat back on her heels, her face cool and slick with Jessica's cum, beads of sweat trailing down her back. Her hair was heavy and sticking to her face, but she had won. She wasn't an idiot, she knew Jessica had let her win but still, she now had her very own limitless request. She couldn't wait to put it to use.

Exiting the room she'd had every intention of going to find Owen and have her request fulfilled. She opened the door to the guest room expecting to find the lovers vigorously engaged and finding something else entirely.

Owen's freshly tousled hair was an explosion of darkness against the pink pillow case and Sam's blonde hair cascaded in a golden wave against the sham. Their chests rose and fell in a steady, even measure. Eyes were blissfully closed and a smile tugged at the corners of Owen's mouth as dreams filled his mind and his hand stroked Samantha's side.

Feeling like a trespasser Rachel moved to close the door backing quietly from the room. A body, soft and pliant up top, toned and warm in the middle, blocked her exit. Rachel drew in a breath to shout in surprise but a soft, fragrant hand covered her mouth. She turned slowly and caramel colored eyes met her own; Katerina. The brunette held a finger over her own lips and a quiet "shhhh" followed the gesture.

Rachel rose up on the tips of her toes and captured Katerina's lips with her own. The fire in the kiss, the fevered heat, was meant to belie the pain Rachel felt at her discovery. Seeing Owen and Samantha twisted together in the blissful afterglow had, inexplicably, left Rachel feeling passed over, forgotten, rejected. She turned the emotion toward a purpose and focused her sights on Kat.

Katerina returned the fury of the kiss, her passion such that a hint of copper graced her tongue telling her of the blister or cut she would discover in the aftermath. She didn't care. Rachel's lips tasted like berries with the slightest blush of feminine musk and the mixture was intoxicating. Katerina rolled her tongue against Rachel's as her palms covered the raven-haired girl's body with greedy pull and sultry scrapes of her nails.

Breathless, lightheaded, and begging for more Rachel submitted herself to Katerina, pleading through her body and actions for the brunette to take her over. She groaned as Katerina sucked her fingers, her wet tongue swirling the appendages in noisy movements. Rachel's pussy flooded as she imagined Katerina holding her down and using her tongue however she pleased.

In that moment she wanted Katerina to do whatever she wanted. Rachel would say 'no' to nothing. She was ready and willing provided that, when the time came, Katerina would make sure she came, too. Katerina pulled back, her lips tingling, her lungs burning. She trailed her fingers over the smooth skin of Rachel's heaving chest enjoying the way goosebumps followed her movements. She grabbed Rachel's hand and pulled her from the archway. As the door clicked shut Rachel shivered in the breeze of the hallway.

"What now?" Rachel asked. "I need you."

Katerina smiled. "Come with me."

I'm trying to, Rachel thought to herself before nodding her head once. She allowed herself to be lead and rather than where they were going, she watched the sway of the full hips in front of her. Bright lights over a porcelain basin illuminated the bathroom. Rachel's eyes danced with joy as she recalled the earlier activities of the night. Katerina's hands shook as she looked at Rachel a question on her lips, urgent yet unspoken. She chewed her lips and looked shyly at the floor.

Rachel pulled Katerina's hands in her own. "What is it?" She asked earnestly.

"I want to ask you something, but I'm afraid." Katerina replied, still not making eye-contact.

"Okay." Rachel pulled Katerina closer. "You know you can talk to me, ask me, anything." Rachel smiled. "I would do anything for you."

"We've never done this before." Katerina replied.

"Now, I'm interested." Rachel replied easily, her hurt eased by time spent with Kat.

Katerina's cheeks stained pink as the words she longed to speak collided with the dam of her tongue.

"Kat?" Rachel prompted.

"Meow." Katerina's cheeky reply lacked her smiling charms.

"Ask me." Rachel insisted.

"I want... will you... I mean..." Katerina's words were a halting spillover of soupy nothing.

"Tell me." Rachel pleaded.

"Okay." Katerina allowed herself to speak. "You know my desires, my fetishes." Her blush deepened and she looked away again.

Rachel pulled Katerina's gaze back to her. "Yeah. As I recall we addressed one of your fetishes earlier."

"Yes!" Katerina giggled and her words rushed on the tail of the exclamation. "Will you do it to me?"

Now Rachel's face burned with heat. "What?"

Katerina's eyes widened before she turned away. "Nothing, never mind." Katerina's reply was lightning fast.

"No." Rachel pulled Kat closer even as the brunette tried to pull away. "This is important to you."

Katerina refused to look at Rachel. Rachel pulled Katerina's face until their eyes met, again. "You want me to pee on you?"

Katerina nodded as her eyes began to water.

Rachel swallowed forcefully and though it embarrassed her for some unknown reason, she continued. "Okay." Rachel kissed Katerina as the brunette stood stunned. "I have to go anyway." Rachel put on a brave unworried face but her stomach flipped within her. What if Katerina really didn't want it, what if, after it was over, Katerina wanted nothing to do with her? But she kept her word and prepared herself.

Together, the two women climbed into the tub, both exclaiming as the cold metal shocked their warm skin. Rachel climbed onto Katerina's lap and looked at her longtime friend and lover as she willed her body to relax.

"Higher." Katerina pleaded. "I want you to be higher."

"What?" Rachel asked, interrupted.

"I want you," Katerina flashed her eyes toward Rachel's privates, "higher."

Rachel was confused a moment longer until it dawned on her what her friend meant. She rose to her feet and positioned herself awkwardly. She frowned. "What if I get it on your face."

Katerina chewed her lip but said nothing.

"Kat?"

The skin of Katerina's lip was white from the pressure she applied.

"Kat!" Rachel prompted. "I can't hold on forever."

"I want to feel it." Katerina fired back, her cheeks burning.

"On your-" Rachel's words died on her lips as she thought about the moment developing. She remembered herself, not too long ago, lying before Katerina awaiting the release Kat so desired. She had been embarrassed then, and her stomach had roiled as she awaited becoming the one who helped Kat realize a fantasy. If Katerina had spoken to her in that moment, it would have crushed her resolve to continue, so she held her tongue.

Katerina was ecstatic as she found herself where she had always desired. Her clit ached and her slit pulsed as her fantasy was set to be fulfilled. Moving her head forward, she kissed Rachel's hipbones before moving down to kiss her thighs, loving the way the girl wiggled and whimpered above her.

"I'm not going to be able to pee if you don't stop." Rachel chastised.

"Sorry," Katerina mumbled her reply through a final kiss settling herself back and caressing the back of Rachel's calves absently.

The first trickle of Rachel's release was only noticed as it dripped on Katerina's thighs. Trying not to feel disappointed Katerina waited willed herself to be patient. A giggle bubbled up from her throat as a more insistent stream splashed against her mound the spray moving up her body as Rachel's body relaxed further. Katerina looked up at Rachel and found the other girl's eyes closed, her head back, and her breasts rising and falling with her breath.

Katerina felt the pressured release reach her chin and closed her eyes waiting to feel herself fully beneath the spray. The hot liquid misted on her face and forced her to breathe through her mouth, the bitter taste unpleasant but the knowledge she was living a fantasy burned through her and left her nerves frenzied and tingling.

Katerina arched her back as a small orgasm coursed her veins. The release wasn't major but the feeling deep within her was. She had put herself out there, let herself be vulnerable and the one she chose held her so dear that it hadn't been an issue.

The smell was what she'd expected it to be, but, it was about Rachel's willingness to engage with Katerina that had been important. Katerina smiled and pulled Rachel's still leaking slit closer to her face. Rachel moved her fingers through Kat's hair as her lover nuzzled closer, satisfied quiet filling the room, for a moment.

Rachel began to move her hips, rubbing her barely dribbling pussy against Kat's face and mouth. The dragging grip of Kat's skin against Rachel's clit sent tremors through the blue-eyed nymph.

"Do you want something?" Katerina purred. Her lips deliberately against Rachel's sex as she spoke.

Rachel nodded her head enthusiastically, her hips rocking faster.

"Uh, uh," Katerina waggled her finger, "you have to ask."

"I want you." Rachel breathed.

"To do what?" Katerina asked huskily.

Rachel chewed her lips before speaking. "I want you to make me cum."

Katerina chuckled. "Good girl." She cooed. "Do you need me?"

Rachel nodded.

"How much?" Katerina asked.

"Enough to pee on you again." Rachel replied with a smile.

"I'll hold you to that." Katerina promised. She pulled Rachel's mouth to her own. "I never did thank you for cleaning me up after Owen," She shivered, "had his way." Katerina kissed her again. "Licking up my brother's cum as it dripped from my tight, no longer virgin pussy."

Now, Rachel shivered as Katerina's words tickled her ears and stimulated her imagination.

"How did it taste?"

Rachel shivered again. "Sweet and salty. Thick on my tongue. Warm." Rachel continued to rock her hips as she recalled licking Katerina like an ice cream cone. Sweeping her tongue between those pliant lips as more of the white mix dripped from her well-used slit.

Katerina felt Rachel's fluid smearing on her face, the substance thick and sticky on her skin. She loved it. "You're thinking of it." Katerina let her tongue slip from her mouth and Rachel eagerly ground her pussy against the pink appendage. Rachel moaned and mewled as Katerina flicked her tongue lightly.

"That's right." Katerina mumbled. "Cum for me. Cover my face, my skin, my body, with your cum." Katerina scraped her nails roughly against Rachel's ass. "Cum for me but be ready, because I'm going to lick you, finger you, and grind against you until you explode again and again."

Rachel bucked her hips hard grinding her clit against Katerina's mouth, her moans rising in volume as she rushed toward the orgasm already bowing her body. She clenched her fingers on Katerina's hips as she squealed and clenched her legs as her release claimed her. If not for Katerina's hands on her ass, Rachel would have fallen as her knees trembled beneath her.

Katerina relished the sting of Rachel's nails digging into her skin as Rachel held onto Kat's shoulders for support. Now, she knew why guys liked when a woman dug her nails into his back. No better way to say, "Job well done, lover." The spray of Rachel cumming was the same message in a different language.

When Rachel stopped shaking and removed her nails from Katerina's shoulders, Kat held the girl against her. She was still intent on having her way with the other girl, but for the moment she was content to hold her in her arms.

Sliding down into Katerina's arms, Rachel kissed Kat's cheeks, lips, and shoulders as the brunette held her close. She loved that she could taste herself on Kat's lips and the flavor re-awakened her lust. She felt valuable in Katerina's arms, she felt worthy of love. She showered Kat with kisses even as her body burned, ready for more attention from the goddess she held in her arms.

Katerina shifted her hold on Rachel, easing the dark-haired girl to her back on the tub floor. Pushing Rachel's knees to either side she was greeted by one of her favorite views of the girl. She watched as Rachel's lips spread open on their own, giving her a view of Rachel's steadily pulsing opening; a thin spot of white evidence of her recent release.

Katerina moved in closer and extended her tongue until contact was made. Rachel groaned and it was music to Katerina's ears. She licked again and smiled as Rachel arched her back sharply. She worked her tongue steadily but with hardly any pressure, teasing Rachel's aching clit but not bringing her much closer to orgasm. Rachel groaned and struggled to work her hips and force Katerina to give her the pressure she craved.

Rachel wanted to scream as Katerina pulled her mouth away. She wanted to leave, to cry, to stomp her feet. Her anger faded as Katerina quickly shifted her position entwining her legs with Rachel's as she pressed her dripping pussy where her tongue had just been.

Katerina's moan mixed with Rachel's as they began to roll their hips. Katerina was torn by the feeling of excruciating pleasure and the sloppy sounds of the slick slits moving together.

Rachel leaned forward and mashed her lips to Kat's mouth in a consuming kiss just as her orgasm peaked. Her hips jerked wildly and the knowledge that her cum was now on Katerina's pussy only made her cum harder.

Katerina followed quick on her heels, her orgasm leaving her screaming as her hips continued to move against Rachel's. The second reprieve was longer than the first but the scene was the same. Katerina was on her back and Rachel was tight against her. Her hands were stroking Rachel's back as they calmed down together.

"So," Katerina asked, "you wanna talk about it or shower first?"

Rachel looked up at the brunette she'd spent so much time with, the one she'd loved first. "Shower first." She said evenly.

"Okay." Katerina replied. "But don't think I don't know you well enough to know that something is bothering you." Katerina kissed her lover's lips.

Owen woke up to the sound of screaming. This wasn't the make-your-heart-hammer scream of someone frightened. This was the sultry, pleasured sound which instantly solved erectile dysfunction issues. Owen's cock throbbed to life and strained out from his hips. He turned toward Samantha but she was sound asleep with a smile on her face. As his brain attaboy'd him he rose from the bed to investigate the noise. He shut the door behind him and when he turned around he found a strawberry blonde looking him over like a slab of meat. His cock jumped at his hips.

"Well, someone is happy to see me." Sarah licked her lips. "I'm happy to see you, too." She said before reaching out and stroking Owen's cock softly.

"I was just going to see what the noise was." Owen offered.

"I can save you the trouble." Sarah replied. "Katerina and Rachel are really going at it."

Owen swallowed heavily.

"I bet you'd love to see that." Sarah licked her lower lip. "I think," she lowered her lids seductively, "I'm ready to complete my challenge."

Owen felt like a prey caught in the sight of a predator. He'd never wanted to be caught more.

"Come with me." Sarah took Owen's hand and pulled him gently.

Owen followed, his cock eagerly leading the way. As they walked Owen watched the strawberry strand of Sarah's hair sweeping and bouncing playfully against her lower back just above the swell of her ass. They took the steps down to the living room and cloaked together in the velvet dark of the lightless room. Sarah swept her hair to the side before she sat down on the couch. Owen took a seat beside her and she rested her head on his shoulder. They sat without speaking, listening to the sound of their breathing as it fell in and out of synch.

Sarah's voice was soft as she spoke. "I never thought sitting by someone in silence could feel so good."

Owen didn't speak as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. Though her naked skin was against him and the scent of sex permeated the air, it was not an erotic moment. It was a situation of deep comfort and peace.

Sarah shifted in her seat to face Owen directly. Her eyes dipped to his lips as she licked her own. "I didn't bring you down here just to sit in the dark."

Owen lifted her hand in his and waited for her to continue.

"I recall," she said after a moment, "that I was challenged to do something I've never done before." She licked her lips again as her breath left on a shudder. "Do you know what that is for me?"

Owen's reply was barely audible. "No."

"I have never given myself to anyone. My heart, I mean. With you, though, I find it hard to hold myself back." She moved her eyes to his.

Owen's heart raced as the words made connections with memories of the gorgeous blue-eyed girl he had spent years of his life with, had watched grow up as he had grown. He saw her looking unsure as she stood in her cheerleading outfit for the first time. Her hands tugging the skirt near-constant trying to pull it lower.

He saw her in a knee-length yellow dress at the middle school dance surrounded by guys and clinging to Kat's hand for comfort. He saw her at Prom, sitting alone at her table while her date was off somewhere else. Her champagne flute sparkled with Welch's white grape and a cover-band wailed Teenage Wasteland. Her eyes were shiny and hurt but when her date returned she left with him anyway.

The web of memories rippled over a lifetime and illustrated the significance of her statement. He thought of Katerina, Samantha, Rachel, Jessica, and the beautiful woman in front of him. It occurred to him that something was changing around them all. They had all become part of something that was changing their lives. Seemingly, they all welcomed the change.

He was pulled from his thoughts by the press of her full, soft lips against his own. Her warm tongue flexed against his, stealing the breath from his lungs and leaving him starved, not for air, but for more of the kiss.

She broke away before stars danced in his eyes and he missed her taste, the crucial contact, immediately. His skin ached for her touch and he craved her flavor on his tongue, his name on her lips, their bodies connected. His bones seemed to vibrate with his desire for her and his shaft throbbed insistently, willing him to make the move and them both what they wanted.