All Comments on 'Game Night Pt. 05'

by BenevolentDCC

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

yawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Erotic, yet moved the story along. I think most of your readers are looking for more games between Owen and all 5 girls, with more group sex play.

BigBillNBigBillNover 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

OMG that was a good story from chapter 1 to now. I cannot wait for your final chapter! Great job!!!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 7 years ago

Keep it going, can't wait to see what happens next.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Family

Wonderful chapter. Please keep writing

stangdavidstangdavidover 7 years ago
great story

As others have said, this is a great story and even if the next chapter ends "Game Night", I hope you continue the story of these people as there should be way more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Your story has captivated me. You capture emotions well and I love all the perspectives. Cannot wait for more.

tinkytinkytinkytinkyover 7 years ago
LOVE IT

I absolutely love your story. You hit every item off my dream list. Great story I never want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for part 6

I love this series and can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Special kind of writer

So erotic, I decided that Mankind kind are in danger from you! ;-) you are one of rare gem in here. Love conquering all. Give yourself an time, piece of erotica story aren't to be rushing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Damn good vant wait for number 6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Masterfully written - didn't expect less from you, but it's still incredible how you keep delivering. This time, there's even some plot, that hint of jealousy and more characterization, between all the non-stop sex. I wonder where you'll take it next.

I'm still bitter about the whole harem setting. It's strange that I have less of a problem accepting the idea that Kat would desire her own brother than the idea that 5 women would be willing to be in a poly relationship with a single guy (and somehow each other I guess - it's just a story). Even if it's just for a single, crazy, otherworldly night, I'm not buying it.

But maybe, in yet another nod to your skills, I'm just jealous of a character in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Late to the party, but loving this.

MaxDecattMaxDecattalmost 4 years ago
Confused!

I ploughed through all the chapters....skipping chunks that were boringly repetitive. By the end I was totally confused and past caring. I expect you write well, but please cut down the word count as it quickly lapsed in and out of meaningless drivel.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl10 months ago

This is simply magnificent. One of the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenevolentDCC@BenevolentDCC
1154 Followers
Game Night pt.09 has been submitted for publication. It will either be posted for viewing in the next week, OR I will be notified that it needs to be broken down into two pieces (it's quite long).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES