All Comments on 'Game Night Pt. 05'

by BenevolentDCC

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl10 months ago

This is simply magnificent. One of the best.

MaxDecattMaxDecattalmost 4 years ago
Confused!

I ploughed through all the chapters....skipping chunks that were boringly repetitive. By the end I was totally confused and past caring. I expect you write well, but please cut down the word count as it quickly lapsed in and out of meaningless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Late to the party, but loving this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Masterfully written - didn't expect less from you, but it's still incredible how you keep delivering. This time, there's even some plot, that hint of jealousy and more characterization, between all the non-stop sex. I wonder where you'll take it next.

I'm still bitter about the whole harem setting. It's strange that I have less of a problem accepting the idea that Kat would desire her own brother than the idea that 5 women would be willing to be in a poly relationship with a single guy (and somehow each other I guess - it's just a story). Even if it's just for a single, crazy, otherworldly night, I'm not buying it.

But maybe, in yet another nod to your skills, I'm just jealous of a character in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Damn good vant wait for number 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Special kind of writer

So erotic, I decided that Mankind kind are in danger from you! ;-) you are one of rare gem in here. Love conquering all. Give yourself an time, piece of erotica story aren't to be rushing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for part 6

I love this series and can't wait for the next part.

tinkytinkytinkytinkyover 7 years ago
LOVE IT

I absolutely love your story. You hit every item off my dream list. Great story I never want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Your story has captivated me. You capture emotions well and I love all the perspectives. Cannot wait for more.

stangdavidstangdavidover 7 years ago
great story

As others have said, this is a great story and even if the next chapter ends "Game Night", I hope you continue the story of these people as there should be way more to tell.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Family

Wonderful chapter. Please keep writing

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 7 years ago

Keep it going, can't wait to see what happens next.

BigBillNBigBillNover 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

OMG that was a good story from chapter 1 to now. I cannot wait for your final chapter! Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Erotic, yet moved the story along. I think most of your readers are looking for more games between Owen and all 5 girls, with more group sex play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

yawn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenevolentDCC@BenevolentDCC
Game Night pt.09 has been submitted for publication. It will either be posted for viewing in the next week, OR I will be notified that it needs to be broken down into two pieces (it's quite long).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES