All Comments on 'Game Night Pt. 06'

by BenevolentDCC

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnEternalAnEternalalmost 7 years ago
Love it

You are amazing writer, balance between storyline and emotion. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The start felt like development at last, but really all this was clear since Pt. 02 at the latest, for better or worse. All the relationships were revealed early on, the characters are just confirming it over and over. No surprises. And that's smart too - it's an erotic story, most readers only want more of the same, repeated in slightly different shades.

Thank you at least for the change of pace and flipping of tables to trying to avoid orgasms - it's another brilliant and creative twist on the action to keep it fresh. And it worked. I really enjoyed all the scenes, without exception, if possible even more than in any previous parts.

Ever hoping for some actual story to go with the beautiful characters and scorching sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Eden

Any info on when to expect the final chapter? Assuming you still are planning to stop with part 7 as previously indicated,

Also, I just found your stories today and have been periodically reading for hours. Masturbated 3 times. They're fantastic! You're a skilled author. The writing style is inviting and easy going. Thanks for all you've put into this series.

TobiastheredTobiastheredalmost 7 years ago
Fucking fantastic!

I second the comment below in inquiring on the next chapter and if it'll be the final one. I feel I'll be checking back daily hoping for an answer. Thanks for this fantastic series! The characters are a delight and your writing is magnifique!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More! More!

OMG this series has been completely different than so many other stories. The combo of sex ,romance, incest and watersports is sensational. I hope to see the next installment soon (please?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic story

One of the most creative and engaging stories I have read. Also emotionally erotic. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waitinh

Waiting on continued story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story is too good not to continue. Please don't stop writing it!

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 3 years ago

i just skipped through everything, the explaining of the game rules and all the talks are such a turn off

Kingcockonut420Kingcockonut420over 1 year ago

I feel like I miss the whole page between pages one and two, but that's just a minor speed bump. Great story please don't stop

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenevolentDCC@BenevolentDCC
Game Night pt.09 has been submitted for publication. It will either be posted for viewing in the next week, OR I will be notified that it needs to be broken down into two pieces (it's quite long).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES