Game Set and Match Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie took a deep breath, relaxing in the arms that enfolded her so warmly. 'She might just grip my chin and turn my face to hers. Oh my God I would so love to feel her lips against mine, to taste her tongue in my mouth. She could lift me from the floor and kiss me, long and deep. If she did any of those things I would be hers. My God, I'm hers now anyway, aren't I. She could do just about anything with me and I would let her... but I mustn't be forward. I must try to be demure. Can't let her think I'm just anybody's. It has to be her move.'

Katie's thoughts drifted back to the previous few weeks and the way she had been sharing Julie's bed at almost every opportunity. It had only been four days but she was missing the sex badly. She wanted to be taken. No - she needed it. She wanted it to be like that first time with Julie in the showers. She wanted Sarah to seduce her in the shower. Oh, but the showers were broken weren't they. How could she possibly get together with Sarah if there was to be no shower? No chance for private intimacy?

She wanted something more than just a little petting. It had felt nice. It was arousing, but Katie wanted to be taken - properly - fully.

Sarah's eyes closed as she hugged this little bundle of temptation in her arms. Without even realising what she was doing, her left hand began to drift upward from the tummy, briefly dragging the loose top with it, as her right hand released Katie's wrist, moving down to caress the hip.

Katie dropped the racquet as Sarah's left hand moved up inside the garment and across to gently cup one bare breast, the fingertips lingering there for a few seconds, teasing one stiffening nipple, then onward and upward until it reached Katie's slender neck. Strong fingers gripped the chin gently and she turned the girl's head up and to one side, to place a gentle, loving kiss on the lips.

Katie lost herself in the bewitching sensuality of the moment, thrilling at the eventual realisation of her dream, then suddenly she pulled away, crying, "No! Stop!"

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry," Sarah gasped. "I don't know what came over me," she almost cried her apology. She pulled away, raising her hands to her face in apparent horror at what she had done.

It was almost a re-enactment of her first kiss with Julie, and Katie stopped in her tracks, annoyed with herself at the way she had reacted.

"You belong to another," Sarah cried. "I'm so sorry Katie. How can you ever forgive me?"

"Forgive you?" Katie questioned, a puzzled frown flashing across her face for mere seconds. "I belong to me," she countered calmly as she smiled.

Sarah looked puzzled. "But... But I offended you. I put my hands on you. I abused your trust."

"It felt nice," Katie grinned.

Sarah looked surprised. "So... Why did you stop me then?"

"The video recording," Katie explained. "I don't want to get expelled."

There was a brief delay as her statement sank in. "Oh..." Sarah laughed at last. "There's no need to worry about that."

"But I don't want anyone else to know," Katie reasoned.

Sarah smiled. "And no-one will," she said softly. "Look who you're out here with Katie. I control all of the video recording."

The impact of Sarah's revelation slowly spread over Katie's face in a smile as she took in the total pointlessness of her fears.

But fate chose that precise moment to open the heavens upon them. They had been all but oblivious to first few tiny drops as they began to fall. There had been a slight breeze getting up for a while, but as the courts were surrounded by tall trees and well sheltered from the wind, they hadn't thought much of it, nor noticed the dark clouds looming.

Even then it was still bright sunshine, but very quickly the gentle beginnings turned into a torrential downpour and the pair were engulfed in a matter of just a few seconds.

They looked around, then at each other, shrieked in unison, then hurriedly gathered their kit together to run squealing and laughing from the court. By the time they reached the shelter of the clubhouse, they had slowed to a walk. They had been in the rain for just thirty seconds, but they were already completely drenched.

There was still no-one around, and unlikely to be now. Their laughter calmed slowly as they reached into their respective bags for their towels to dry themselves, but as Katie rubbed her head with her towel, Sarah's gaze was drawn to yet another vision of delight, far more enchanting than anything seen previously.

The rain had turned Katie's vest top almost completely transparent, and Sarah now found herself staring at those fresh, caramel coloured little nipples, stiff from the cooling effect of the rain, and pushing the transparent material out into tiny inviting bumps.

Now Sarah found herself wanting the girl more than ever. 'Stay focussed! Stay focussed!' She wanted to rip the top from her and take those sweet, plump little breasts in her mouth, to suck and nibble at the nipples, anticipating the pretty young girl writhing in delight, but she knew that she probably shouldn't.

It was 10:45 now, and she would usually be thinking about closing up in just over an hour anyway. Now it was pouring, and no-one else was likely to come for just the last hour; not in the rain anyway.

"You look simply adorable," she told the young beauty, unable to divert her gaze from the beguiling sight before her.

"I just want to get out of these wet clothes," Katie laughed, either missing, or intentionally ignoring the sentiment behind the compliment.

"I'd like that too," Sarah agreed, "but not for quite the same reason." There was a look of deep longing in her eyes now. 'Fuck staying focussed,' she thought. The object of her hitherto restrained desire was frozen to the spot as Sarah stepped closer, put her hands on Katie's shoulders, drew her close and kissed the rain-soaked face tenderly, slowly and carefully at first, then suddenly she gathered the cute little girl into her arms, lifting her from the floor as the passion in her kisses outgrew her self control.

As she squeezed her malleable young love, they both felt the water trickling down from the wet clothes and onto the floor.

"I really need to get out of these wet things," Katie repeated.

"Hmmm... OK," Sarah smiled, lovingly. "You can dry off and change in the shower room if you like," Sarah told her, "but I'm afraid there's no hot water for a shower."

"I was only planning to practice my serve today. I didn't bring any change of clothes," Katie admitted.

"Oh..." Sarah considered the issue for a moment. "Why not come back to my place then?" she offered. "You can have a nice warm shower there while we dry your clothes... if you like," she added, tentatively.

Katie seemed unsure. She knew she wanted Sarah, but this seemed to be going just a tiny bit too quickly. She felt hypocritical but she didn't want to give Sarah the impression that she was the kind of girl who would just drop her pants at the first grope in the bushes, so to speak, even though that was exactly what she wanted.

"It's OK. I won't bite," Sarah laughed, reading her apprehension.

'Oh well,' Katie thought. 'The alternative is, I walk home alone in the pouring rain. What's the worst that could happen?'

"OK. Thanks," she smiled, cutely. "That would be very kind."

Sarah smiled back at her, and tried not to look too delighted as she removed the sign from her office door and dropped it on her desk, returning with another that read simply:

RAIN STOPPED PLAY

She left the new sign on display in the clubhouse window beside the door, then together they made a dash for Sarah's car and dived in, still laughing.

'Hmmm,' Katie thought. 'This could work out OK after all.'

'Hmmm,' Sarah thought. 'This has the potential of being a very interesting afternoon.'

It poured with rain all the way back to Sarah's house, but as they were already soaked there didn't seem much point in running for cover when they got there, so they got out of the car, leaving Katie's kit in the back, and ambled to the front door in the pouring rain, holding hands and laughing together as they squelched their way along.

It was lovely and warm in the house, in stark contrast to the chill of the rain, and they slipped off their wet tennis shoes, leaving them on the mat just inside the door.

"Slip your socks off too, and I'll put them in the dryer with the rest of your clothes."

"You want me to strip here?" Katie asked, looking horrified.

"Of course not silly," Sarah laughed kindly. "but you can't walk upstairs to the shower with sopping wet feet. Here, use this to dry your feet, she added, passing Katie her towel."

Katie looked bashful. "Thanks," she said, giving Sarah a coy smile, and she sat on the bottom step of the stairs, pulling her socks off, while inadvertently showing off her pretty white panties in the process.

'A clear view of her titties through the wet top, and now a flash of white frilly panties. Not a bad start for a rainy afternoon,' Sarah mused.

"Err... might have been better if you'd waited a moment," Sarah commented, appearing slightly embarrassed as she quickly turned away to avert her gaze from the sight that she really would have preferred to study more closely.

"Here," she said, kneeling on the floor in front of the girl. "Let me dry them for you."

She rubbed away at Katie's feet, trying gamely to resist staring at that delightful spot at the tops of her thighs below the hem of the short pleated skirt, where Katie's seated position pulled the crotch of her panties tight up into her beautiful little camel-toe.

She looked into Katie's eyes, realising that she had been spotted absent mindedly studying the girl, while wishing she could just push the knees wide and close her mouth over the damp gusset and gnaw at it. All she really wanted now was just to kiss this girl - and perhaps eat her for a few hours too, of course.

Katie gave her a nervous smile, and Sarah immediately regained her composure. "Come along," she said softly, reaching out with her hand to lead the way upstairs to the bathroom.

"There's a shower head over the bath in there," she pointed to the separate bathroom, "or there's an en-suite shower in the main bedroom if you prefer."

"Either," Katie replied with a shrug, making the lovely breasts jiggle again. Her vest top was beginning to dry a little by now, but even so, it still looked extremely attractive.

Sarah handed Katie an adult sized white bath robe, and pushed the door open to the bedroom, pointing her toward the en-suite. It was only then that she recalled the array of sexual aids that she had abandoned and left strewn on the bed in her hurry to leave that morning. She hurried over to the bed and deftly threw the covers over everything, laughing more guiltily than nervously, and hoping that the offending items had not been noticed.

"I'll leave you here to get undressed then. Just jump in the shower when you're ready," Sarah said, hoping that curiosity wouldn't get the better of her nubile young guest. "Give me a shout when you're in there and I'll come and collect your wet things."

The bedroom door closed and Katie couldn't help feeling ever so slightly deflated, but she stripped off and dropped her top, her skirt, and her frilly cotton panties (the only item that was still anything like dry) onto the mat outside the cubicle, beside the gown which she was unable to use as it was far too big for her. She turned on the tap, pulled the elasticised band from the back of her head and shook her hair free, finally stepping into the spray and closing the cubicle door.

It was something of a relief to feel the warmth of the water washing over her at last, and she closed her eyes and just stood there for a few minutes, allowing herself to warm in the soothing spray.

Unbeknown to Katie, Sarah had stripped in the spare bedroom, adorned herself with an almost identical gown, and discreetly re-entered the room to collect the girl's wet clothes.

Her first job, however, was to hide the evidence of the morning's deviant activities. She pulled back the covers, gathered the toy and the lube tube, and went to drop them in her bottom drawer.

It was only chance curiosity that led her to check the toy, and even then she only just managed to resist calling out the word, "Shit!" upon realising that the switch was still set to 'Slow'. 'Another set of wasted batteries,' she thought, cursing herself.

With the bed now in a slept-in but re-usable state, Sarah decided to make it properly while Katie was still in the shower, after which she stood quietly outside the cubicle, admiring the misty pink outline of her lovely guest through the frosted glass door.

The thoughts running through her mind began to make her wonder if it had really been a good idea to invite Katie after all. Julie was her friend, and despite her outwardly comfortable disposition for Sarah to entertain her partner, it still didn't feel quite right to do it.

She picked up the wet clothes and went off to put the stuff in the dryer, returning a few minutes later.

"Have you had your shower?" Katie called, noticing Sarah's shape standing outside the shower cubicle again.

"No. I was waiting for you to finish."

"Oh... I must have got the wrong idea," the young girl told her. "I thought you wanted to shower 'with' me."

She turned and stood close to the glass, knowing that Sarah would be able to see her naked outline at the very least.

"Believe me Katie, I'd like nothing better," Sarah replied, "but I shouldn't... I don't think I could trust myself with you. You 'are' Julie's partner after all."

Katie smiled and opened the door. "Like I said before, I belong to me... no-one else," she said softly.

Sarah just stared.

The small girl's hair was wet and her exquisitely frail body glistened with the droplets of water that trickled down over her tiny but perfect naked form.

The face was childlike with slightly raised cheekbones, the neck was long and slender, the shoulders were smooth and creamy. The breasts were small but shapely, and the nipples were stiff and alert, seemingly just begging for someone to take them and caress them or suck on them gently. The arms were frail and small, the torso was slender, the waist slim, the tummy flat and the hip bones stood out just enough to show that she was not overly thin - but the beautiful 'vee' shape of her bare, shaved crotch was perfection itself, and looked far too young and virginal for any adult to be permitted to admire.

Katie had been shaving herself ever since her first encounter with Julie. She knew how Julie liked to feel the fresh, soft skin against her lips, and eating pussy was so much more enjoyable if it was completely devoid of any hair.

Sarah was intoxicated by the sight of the adorable girl. Her thighs were slim but sturdy, her pussy mound was smooth, plump and inviting, her knees were just perfectly shaped and the 'vee' of her crotch looked so delightful, with the neat little groove folding away beneath her. Her shins and the calves were also perfectly formed, and her feet - no, the beautiful fresh looking camel toe - no, her lovely breasts and - her pussy. 'God! Why can't I get my attention past her pussy?' Sarah thought.

"My God Katie," Sarah breathed, soft and low, "you... are... so... beautiful... but you look so 'young'." Her voice was almost a whisper.

She gazed at the captivating beauty of the young girl's naked frame for what seemed like a millennium, trying to gather her composure. "If I hadn't seen your club records I would never have believed you were nineteen."

"But... I am... aren't I," Katie whispered, reaching out with one hand, inviting the awe-struck woman into the light spray with her.

Sarah stopped to consider the situation for what must have been at most a second, before slipping her own gown from her shoulders to reveal a very respectably firm body, considering her age. Sarah was lithe and fit, having obviously paid close attention to keeping herself in good shape for all of her close-on forty years.

The gown fell silently to the floor behind her as she reached out to accept the hand, gazing at this childlike visitor inviting her to share the most intimate of experiences, seemingly stunned by the turn of events. God, how she had dreamed of this.

As she stepped into the warm spray, Katie's arms raised to clasp around her neck, and their lips made contact once more.

This was not the hurried, urgent, lusty encounter that Katie had expected; no, nothing like it. Sarah's kiss was soft and gentle, more loving than sexual, and as her tongue began to probe Katie's sweet young mouth so tenderly and carefully, the delightful girl simply melted into the older woman's arms.

Julie had been right. Sarah 'was' experienced, and very gentle. Their naked bodies pressed together, and they became immersed in each other, hands caressing, bodies moving against one another, unhurried and considerate. They took their time to simply enjoy each other's presence, just touching, kissing, caressing; each one enjoying the sensation of the closeness of the other, while the warmth of the water washed their cares away.

They kissed and caressed that way for some time, lips locked gently together, tongues intertwining, fingertips carefully exploring every last inch of each other, truly loving each other and seemingly oblivious to how long they had been there, until at last Sarah suggested, "Would you like to try..." she paused to kiss the sweet young mouth again, "a Thai body bath?"

"What's that?"

"Well, it's usually..." she kissed the girl again, "done laid out..." another kiss punctuated her words, "on a wooden slab." She held the girl for a long, loving kiss. "You simply lie... on your back... and a beautiful... dark skinned Thai girl... washes you by... soaping you all over." Sarah held Katie's head and kissed her fervently, seemingly excited by her own description of what might be coming. "Then she uses... her naked body... to rub scented oils... into your skin."

Another long, deep kiss terminated her account of what Katie might expect, but at that point, all Katie wanted was to be kissed, more and more.

"It's absolute torture," Sarah laughed.

"Why?"

"You're not allowed to fuck her," Sarah smiled, wickedly. "You can't even kiss her. It's awful."

Katie laughed and threw her arms around Sarah's neck again, whispering in her ear, "With a difference then?"

"You mean, because we'll have to do it standing up in here?" Sarah smiled.

"No," Katie laughed, shaking her head, her eyes bright and inviting.

She stretched up to the beautiful lithe blonde and kissed her, as she wondered, 'Is it possible to love two people at once?' She certainly believed that this wasn't just sex. She was sure it must be love that she was feeling for Sarah right now.

"Shall we?" Sarah asked.

Katie nodded. "It might be fun."

"Oh baby, it's so much more than just fun," she replied, reaching for three bottles of perfumed gel.

"Which would you prefer? Strawberry, peach or sandalwood?"

Katie's face lit up. "Can we have peach and strawberry?" she asked, smiling up into Sarah's sparkling eyes.

"Ooohh... You're a naughty girl," the slender blonde laughed. "OK, but only because it's you."

She turned off the water and poured a trickle of soapy strawberry gel over Katie's small breasts, ensuring that she got it all over her nipples, then smiled, biting her lip and watching closely as it trickled down over the tiny naked body.

"Don't touch," Sarah scolded, teasingly, as Katie raised her hands, intending to rub it in. "We have a much better way to do that," she smiled.

Sarah tricked the peach gel over herself in much the same way, then discarded the bottles, gripping Katie by the shoulders and pulling the small girl's naked body into contact with her own.