Game Set and Match Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," she purred lustily, "we use each other to rub it in... See?"

She moved her body against Katie's, making a point of crouching slightly to align their breasts against each other, and Sarah moved her body gently, using her own firm breasts to trace tiny circles on the nipples of her partner.

"Oh my God Sarah. That feels amazing," Katie moaned.

Sarah pulled Katie close, pressing her stiff nipples against the excited young girl's, and they kissed as best they could while enjoying the sensation of such extreme intimacy, their thighs interlocking as they moved.

They stared into each other's eyes excitedly as the scented gel became a rich soapy lather that spread all over their bodies, and their hands held each other, pulling their bodies into close contact and exciting each other as they moved erotically.

They kissed, slowly and sensually until the soap began to dry.

"Oh," Katie pouted, thinking that their sexy game had been disappointingly short lived. Sarah just smiled down at her, reaching up to adjust the shower head, then turning the tap on low they were sprayed with an ultra-light spray, more like an unbelievably fine, cool mist.

"How's that my love?" Sarah asked, moving her freshly moistened body against Katie's.

"Oh my God. This is incredible! I never imagined that getting washed could be so much fun."

"Ha ha," Sarah laughed. "We're not getting clean though, my love. We're going to get dirty." She stared into the impressionable girl's eyes. "Very dirty," she added, pointedly.

She took Katie's face in her hands and pressed a deep, thirsty kiss on her lips, easing her tongue into the willing mouth. Their bodies moved together, the mixture of scented soaps producing a slithering slick between them that they both enjoyed to the full.

They turned this way and that, naked bodies sliding together to ensure that their backs were soaped as well as the fronts, and their hands reached around each other, the fingertips searching every tiny crevice, teasing nipples, reaching down and under, and into the most difficult to reach places, then face to face again, each with a hand behind the other, cleaning each other as they kissed.

Soon their arms were clutching each other so tightly, and each pressed a thigh up between the other's legs, grinding against each other. Sarah lifted Katie from the floor and pressed the girl's crotch against her bony hip, watching the excitement build in the tiny girl's face.

Most people never experience anything like this. Katie certainly hadn't. Even her first shower sex with Julie didn't compare with this - not even close. Her pulse was racing, her heart pounding, and she was getting heated. Even under the relatively cool, cleansing spray of the shower she could feel herself sweating. Sarah's hands explored her, all around her bottom, over her breasts, up under her arms, everywhere, as she skilfully brought the innocent young girl closer and closer to orgasm.

"Would you like to finish... or keep it going my love?" Sarah asked her, between kisses.

"Both," Katie cried. "I want both," she moaned. "I've never felt anything like this before, and I want to feel like this forever, but I need to come too."

"Your wish is my command," Sarah told her, lustily, and she held the girl's body tightly around the waist, reaching down behind her with one hand, up between the thighs.

She pressed the length of her middle finger into the soft fleshy slit between Katie's labia, not inserting it into her, but letting her rock her hips and ride along the length, Sarah's fingertip pinching the young girl's stiff little clitoris against her bony hip, as she slipped her tongue once more into the frantic girl's mouth. Katie sucked hard on it, grinding her aching pussy against the hand between her thighs.

The faster Katie moved, the more Sarah pulled back, until little Katie was working hard, and Sarah was merely providing a catalyst for the girl's increasingly frenzied self-gratification.

"More baby. I want more," Katie cried.

"You sure?" Sarah asked her.

"Oh fuck yes! Yes! I need it. Give it to me please," she begged.

"How about something a bit different first?"

"Oh God yes! Anything! But let me finish, please. No! - keep it going. God I don't know. Yes! More!"

"OK, but don't forget, you asked for this," Sarah laughed.

"Anything! I don't care! I just want more."

Sarah stood Katie down and rinsed the soap from her breasts, then lifted the girl into her arms once more.

"Be sure now. Once I've started it will be too late to stop."

"Oh God. Please. Anything baby. You can do anything with me. Just give it to me, please," she groaned.

Sarah kissed Katie lovingly, then lifted her high until her crotch was resting on the bony hip once more, and as Katie began to grind herself against the convenient protrusion, Sarah gripped her by the buttock and tilted her sideways until she could reach down to take one plump young breast in her mouth.

"This is why I had to rinse you my love," she said softly, closing her lips over the fleshy breast, and she sucked on it lovingly for a minute, teasing the areola inside her mouth with the tip of her tongue. "And... this is why I had to lift you my love," she added, the fingertips of her hand tracing wandering circles around one buttock, moving from side to side until the tip of her middle finger touched that dirty little spot between the cheeks.

Katie gasped. "Oh. Oh no. Oh no," she moaned. "Oh my God!"

Sarah looked into Katie's eyes at the shocked expression on the innocent young face. "You want me to stop?" she asked as the tip of her middle finger wriggled around in the opening.

"Don't you dare," Katie cried, wrapping her legs around the older woman's waist and grinding herself harder. "Just fuck me... Fuck me anywhere you like. Everywhere!"

The fingertip wriggled in. "You sure?" she asked again.

"Sarah, you can do anything you like. I want to be yours, completely. Ooohh..." she cried out as the finger slid deeper. "Oh my God, Sarah. I've never felt anything like this," she moaned, grinding her bald little pussy against Sarah's hip.

"You can do whatever you want with me Sarah. You can fuck me. You can rape me. Anything Sarah. I love you. I'll be anything you want me to be. I'll be your little slut. I love you."

"Katie, you're so beautiful, and I think I love you too. I've wanted you ever since I first saw you, but I already had a partner. So do you now."

"I don't care. I want you to give me everything. Do whatever you want."

"I'll admit, I would like to do some wicked things, but just understand this one thing. I would never do anything to hurt you Katie. Never."

"Right now, this is the best I've ever felt. I want you more than ever. Fuck me Sarah. Just fuck me," she groaned, her brow wrinkled with an urgent need as she pressed another frenetic kiss on the older woman's lips.

The only sounds for almost a minute were Katie's gasps and moans as she ground her aching pussy against Sarah's hip, panting and jerking in response to the finger probing her from behind, until Sarah broke the silence.

"Katie?"

"Yes baby?"

"Do you think you could take two?"

"Ha! That's for me to know and for you to find out," she laughed.

"Oh my! You really are a bad little girl, aren't you."

"You have 'no idea'," Katie laughed, then gasped in surprise as Sarah pushed a second finger in and watched the expression on little Katie's face as she reached as deep as she could.

"Oh my God," Katie cried, humping herself against Sarah's hip. "It feels like I'm doing a poo and getting fucked at the same time."

"Yes, it does, doesn't it." The sinful woman purred. "How about this?" She wriggled her two fingers from side to side.

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh God!" Katie cried, lifting herself and lurching. "It feels like there's something alive inside me."

"There is," Sarah laughed. "It's me!"

Katie hugged and humped, as Sarah's fingers performed their 'Do-Si-Do' motion, twisting and twirling inside her.

"You want more?"

"Oh my God yes! More baby. Please. Give me more."

Sarah removed her hand and hugged Katie, holding her up as she soaped and washed her hand thoroughly. "Don't want to taint your sweetness with dirty, do we," she smiled.

"Fuck me Sarah. Just fuck me."

"Of course my love," the lithe blonde smiled.

Sarah hoisted Katie up higher with one arm, and her 'pleasure hand' returned to almost the same position as before, except this time the two middle fingers, now quite clean, wriggled into her pussy. She watched the puzzled surprise change to pleasure on Katie's face, as the fingers began to work her. Then surprise again, as she felt a thumb begin to invade her.

"Oh no. Oh no," Katie moaned, shaking her head.

"Am I hurting you?" Sarah asked.

Katie stared at her, wide-eyed and open mouthed, shaking her head urgently.

"Good," Sarah smiled, pushing the thumb deeper. Again she took the plump little breast in her mouth and sucked hard on the nipple, then the other.

"Bite me," Katie cried.

"What?"

"Bite my tits. I want to feel the pain as you take me. I want you to ravish me Sarah. I want you to rape me."

"I promised you I wouldn't bite," she joked.

"I don't care. Bite me!"

Katie let out a scream as Sarah's teeth pinched one hard little nipple, and the girl began to jerk. "Oh yes! God yes. That's it Sarah. Keep doing that," she cried.

Katie released her grip around Sarah's waist with her legs, spreading them wide to the sides as Sarah's fingers and thumb thrust in and out alternately, her hand rocking behind the girl.

"Oh my God," Katie screamed. "Nothing will ever be the same again," she almost cried.

Sarah hoisted the girl up and pressed the tender pussy against her side once more, this time trapping her sweet little clitty between her hip and her knuckles and grinding the girl down hard, still sucking hard and biting the tiny nipple as Katie began to cry.

"Oh God. Oh my God. Oh yes. That's it Sarah. Oh yes!" she cried, and she began to shudder uncontrollably until at last she came with an incredible rush. She gushed all over Sarah's hand and hip, and wrapped her arms around the woman's neck, kissing her forehead urgently, repeatedly as she continued to jerk and twitch.

Katie clung there to her lover for several minutes, still panting and jerking randomly as the feeling gradually subsided, and Sarah surreptitiously removed her hand from behind the girl, raising her two fingers to her lips and tasting the sweetness of her tiny lover.

She inhaled, toying with the idea of tasting the thumb too while her innocent partner was still unaware, but she decided to refrain. There would be plenty of time to go that way if Katie was true to her word.

"Come on my sweet," Sarah said softly. "Let's get you all clean again shall we?"

Sarah washed the girl down, carefully and lovingly, as she made sure her beautiful little partner was properly clean and comfortable.

"I expected you'd be frantic with me," Katie smiled, as they dried each other.

"Wasn't that frantic enough?" Sarah laughed.

"I meant at the start. I thought you'd be rampant, but you were so gentle and loving. It wasn't like sex at all. It felt like love. Did it feel that way for you too?" she asked, looking up at Sarah with big doe-eyes.

"Like I said Katie, I've wanted you ever since you first joined the club, but my partner wouldn't let that happen for just us."

"You mean Daphne?"

Sarah nodded solemnly, then kissed Katie. "She always wants everything I have, but it wouldn't stop there. I know it. She'd want something far more demanding, I'm sure." Katie looked worried.

"Come on baby," Sarah said softly. "Let's go and get comfortable. It's not 1pm yet. We can relax for an hour or so, then I'll drive you home."

Sarah wrapped a dry towel around her tiny waif lover and guided her toward the bed. "Are you happy with this?" she asked.

Katie smiled at her. "Happier than you could ever imagine," she said softly.

"Don't you go getting any funny ideas now," Sarah warned. "You still belong to Julie."

"I belong to myself," Katie insisted, for the third time.

"I know my love, but in my eyes you're still Julie's girl."

"Not much more was said as they laid down side by side, and at last they felt they could relax.

Katie had been apprehensive about tempting Sarah right from the start, but they had had such an amazing time, and now they were lying there naked together, well it just felt so natural, and they spent a long time just cuddling and enjoying each other's closeness.

Katie lay staring idly at the ceiling not really thinking about anything except her new lover, when she noticed a strange dark spot. It was sort of square in shape, directly over the foot of the bed. It was only about an inch across, but as Sarah idly caressed Katie's breasts and tummy, the girl puzzled over it.

She was about to comment on it when Sarah slid her arms around her and pulled her close. Very soon they were kissing again, and as Sarah began licking Katie's breasts, all thought of the mark went out of her head. She began to moan, parting her thighs instinctively, and it wasn't long before Sarah was nestled between them, kissing her, long and deep. It was so slow and sensual, Sarah's tongue taking the greatest care to make the experience one to remember for her sweet young lover.

"Baby, you look like a virgin," Sarah breathed softly, kissing her pussy gently. There were no dark marks, no protruding labia, nothing to even hint that Katie had ever had sex before.

The tip of Sarah's tongue traced the tender slit from top to bottom and back, again and again, and she teased the tiny clitoris forward as she kissed and sucked gently at it. Her palms caressed behind the knees, pushing them wide as her tongue reached into that sweet little place from which Katie seemed able to create unlimited supplies of the sweetest nectar imaginable.

"Fuck me Sarah," Katie sighed softly as Sarah's tongue reached in. "Fuck me," she moaned, her fingers teasing her own nipples, and very soon, Sarah's tongue was plunging into the girl, and Katie was bucking and lurching again.

Her feet pushed down against the bed and her crotch moved up to meet her lover. By the time her second orgasm came, it was a much more relaxed Katie, breathing fast and low on her back with Sarah's tongue having given her such delicious pleasure that she had hardly realised she was close to orgasm until it hit her.

Sarah smiled as she moved up beside her new love again, and Katie could taste herself on the lithe blonde's lips as they kissed.

"Can I do something for you now?" Katie asked.

"What's that my love," Sarah asked, absently.

Katie pushed Sarah's hands up above her head and leaned over her. Her breasts looked smaller that way, but still far more significant than Katie's.

She sucked on one nipple gently, and Sarah closed her eyes and moaned softly as careful, trained fingertips traced invisible curling lines all around her upper body, over her hips, and around her groin. Katie and Julie had been together for less than a month, but already Katie was something of an expert in the art of sexual tease.

Sarah laughed as Katie's fingers tickled her, and Katie looked down into her eyes.

"Sorry," she said softly. "I'll stop teasing you in a minute."

She raised herself and climbed down the bed to kneel between Sarah's feet, then lifted the woman's knees to expose her most private of places. There was very little trace of cellulite anywhere on Sarah's body or her thighs, and Katie smiled as she lowered her head to kiss the inside of one knee.

It was then that Katie noticed something that worried her.

"What's this?" the girl asked.

"What's what my love?" Sarah sighed, lazily.

"These red marks on the back of your thighs?"

There were a series of faint pink lines across Sarah's thighs; the sort of lines you get on your legs if you've been sitting on a slatted seat, but much narrower.

"Oh. I thought they had gone," she replied. "Don't worry about that. It doesn't hurt at all," she said, dismissing Katie's concern.

"What is it though?"

"It's nothing my love. Just something that I like to do with a friend."

"Wouldn't be your tennis partner, would it?"

"Please. Don't worry about it," Sarah soothed, reaching between her parted thighs to stroke the girl's hair.

"If you're sure?"

"I'm sure," Sarah smiled, breathing her reply, then closing her eyes to relax back on the bed again. Katie kissed the marks, licking them soothingly, possibly expecting to kiss each one away, and Sarah peered up to watch her.

There was such a loving look in Sarah's eyes as Katie's lips resumed their task of kissing the journey from her knee, up the inside of her thigh to the very top, and the young girl wondered how she could be so lucky to have two beautiful women who both seemed to love her so much.

By the time the kisses reached her shaved mound, Sarah was almost crying with pleasure, her hands gripping and mashing her breasts so roughly that Katie felt sure she would hurt herself. As much as Katie wanted to repeat the process from the other knee, the way Julie had taught her, she simply couldn't resist what lay there before her. Instead, her hand caressed the other thigh, pushing it wide as her lips closed over the moist vulva, and with a barrage of excited gasping and lurching from the woman on her back, Katie's eager tongue found a way to please her beautiful lover even more.

It only took five minutes or thereabouts for Katie to assist Sarah to the point where she couldn't come down. Her hands gripped the backs of Sarah's knees, pushing them high and wide, her head bowed down as if kneeling in prayer to the naked body she was worshiping, and she lapped and kissed and sucked excitedly, while Sarah could do nothing but moan and jerk her ecstatic reply.

She gasped and writhed at every touch, and each time she managed to open her eyes to look down, her gaze was met by Katie's laughing eyes peering back up at her from between her spread thighs.

Sarah literally screamed as she gushed, and Katie consumed every drop, as the legs twitched and the body jerked, while Sarah's hands gripped her head, humping against her open mouth in an effort by Katie to squeeze every last ounce of energy from her prone lover.

A few minutes later and the two lay side by side again, sharing tainted kisses for a few minutes, each smiling and happy in their good fortune to have found the other.

"My God I love you Katie," Sarah sighed, a little too honestly, but not realising in the unguarded moment just what it might mean to an impressionable young girl. Little Katie smiled happily and hugged her tightly in reply.

"I need you to understand something though Katie. Even though I think I love you, I can't steal you from Julie. She's my friend. If it came down to it, I'd have to say goodbye."

Neither of them could tell the other, of course, that they had already spoken with Julie and they both knew that she was fine with them being together.

"Maybe we could all get together?" Katie suggested, breaking the dilemma.

"Maybe. That could work," Sarah smiled, "but what makes you think Julie would go along with it?"

"I know Julie. I know she always had the hots for you. I think she could be persuaded," Katie smiled, hugging the woman again.

She rested her head on Sarah's shoulder close to her breast, and she closed her eyes, kissing and stroking the soft, peach and strawberry scented skin, occasionally lapping out at one soft nipple, just to tease her lover.

Despite the earlier rain, the sun was out again and it had become a lovely balmy afternoon. 'Typical British weather,' Katie laughed to herself, but she was glad they had been soaked. Without that, she probably wouldn't be there now. She wanted sex with Sarah again, but she simply didn't have the energy, so she lay back and relaxed in her new lover's arms.