Game Set and Match Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a light breeze moving through the bedroom, so they lay on top of the bed for a while to cool off, just talking and playing with each other and cuddling - Pillow talk as it should be, and wasn't long before they drifted off to sleep.

At about the same time, Daphne was making her way back from her meeting in the town. She had finished early, and had decided to surprise Sarah. It was a warm afternoon now the rain had gone, and she was feeling extraordinarily horny.

Ten minutes later and she was opening the front door, surprised to find two pairs of wet tennis shoes on the mat. She recognised one pair as Sarah's, but the other pair were tiny. They looked like children's shoes.

Upstairs, Sarah was disturbed from her sleep. 'Was that the sound of the front door?' she thought.

She sat bolt upright in bed. "Oh Shit!" she gasped.

... To be continued ...

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed it.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below.

Thank you.