Gamers Pt. 04

Story Info
Jazz lessons; the circle widens.
8.3k words
4.82
55.4k
54

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,337 Followers

Thank you very much for your positive comments. I would probably write it anyway, for my own satisfaction, but your kind support is the reason I post to Literotica. Please feel free to comment in detail if there are aspects of my stories that you like, or don't like.

**********************************

I woke slowly, mildly disoriented. It was the first time in my life that I had awoken with a tit in my hand. Then I remembered whose lovely breast I was cradling. And her luscious ass was pressed against my crotch. My cock rose to the occasion, thickening and lengthening.

I tried to keep my breathing regular, so as not to disturb her. But I was also trying to lift my head so that I could see more of the spectacular body of the Amazon I had fucked last night. Or had she fucked me?

She stirred slightly. Then one of her eyes opened.

- "Really?" she said. Jazz rolled her ass against my growing erection. "Didn't you get enough last night?"

- "Enough of you?" I said, softly. "Not possible. Rematch."

- "That's my line. Alright." she groaned. "But I need a shower, and so do you. Me first." She disengaged, then crawled over me to get out of bed.

I must have dozed off again. Next thing I knew, Jazz was waking me up by the simple expedient of dragging her long, wet hair across my face. She was wrapped in a towel, but it wasn't big enough to cover her entire body. I was enjoying the view.

- "Your turn. There's plenty of hot water. One of the few advantages this place offers." she said.

When I emerged from the shower, Jazz was wearing a long t-shirt, which covered more of her body than the towel had. But it was also nearly transparent. It did little to conceal the shape of her wonderful breasts, and her brown nipples showed through clearly.

- "What time is it?" she asked.

- "Rematch time." I answered.

- "Is it, now?"

- "It most certainly is." I steered her back to her bed. Last night we had coupled like wild animals. This morning I wanted to show her that I could also be a gentle, considerate lover. Or so I hoped.

I started at her feet, rubbing and caressing them. I massaged her calves as well.

She moaned. "Ohh - how did you know? Those heels are killers."

- "Lucky guess." She didn't respond when I cradled her knee, but when I ran my fingers along the tendons behind her knee, Jazz sucked in her breath. That reminded me of something I had read: that for some women, the backs of their knees were an erogenous zone. It was certainly true for Jazz. See, books are good.

Her thighs got their fair share of attention, too, but Jazz was getting a little impatient. She flipped her towel open, and lay back on her bed, completely naked. I couldn't imagine a more perfect female form.

I kissed the insides of her thighs, and all around her pussy. Once or twice I crossed from one side to the other, without making contact with her pussy lips - but I did breathe on it.

- "You're evil." she complained.

But when I finally kissed her, dead center, she hummed. I was in no hurry, and absolutely fascinated by her, so I tried every possible location and combination of lips, tongue, and fingers. I was far from expert when it came to eating pussy, so I tried to make up for it with devotion and application. Time was not an issue.

When I finally decided to concentrate on her clit, Jazz was more than primed. She came a moment later, with a soft moan.

- "Mmm." she mumbled.

I crawled up beside her. Jazz wrapped her arms me, and kissed me.

- "What a lovely way to start a day." she said.

Then she put me on my back, and moved down to the other end of the bed. She scooped my semi-hard penis into her mouth, and began licking and sucking it back to full erection. When I was hard, she looked up at me.

- "Do you want to finish in my mouth? Or do you want me to ride you?"

I reached down for her shoulders, to pull her up.

- "Good choice." she said. "That's what I hoped you would pick. I can blow your mind another time."

She knelt astride me, and rubbed the head of my cock against her very wet slit. Then she sat down on it. The feel of slipping inside her hot, humid pussy was incredible. She sat still for a moment, letting us both enjoy the sensation. Then she did something with her muscles - I don't quite know how. It felt like she was squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles.

Jazz laughed aloud when she saw my reaction. "Ah - you like that, do you?"

- "It's even better when you laugh." I told her.

Jazz chuckled again, and then began to ride me gently. Unlike the wild, passionate fuck we had shared last night, this was slow, gentle, and sensuous. I held her by the hips, while she rocked on my cock. Then I raised my hands to her spectacular breasts, and paid them homage.

I couldn't read her expression. There was never any pretence with Jazz; she was who she was. I just didn't understand the look in her eyes. She used one hand to toy with her clit, and the other to squeeze her own breast and pinch and twist her nipple.

That just about did me in.

- "I'm ... close ... to coming."

She accelerated her movements, and brought those pussy muscles back into play. I came inside her, holding on to her hips as I thrust up into her. She reached orgasm a few moments later, mostly by her own hand, though I would argue that I deserved at least some of the credit.

We lay on her bed for quite a while, just holding each other. I had no idea what time it was - nor did I care.

Much later, I took a second shower. Then Jazz used the washroom to freshen up. While she did that, I took a better look around her tiny apartment. Her office space )which really should have been her bedroom) had a bookshelf and a stack of boxes, in addition to her computer. Nosy bastard that I was, I scanned some of the titles of her books. Art, art history, a bit of philosophy, and some classic literature. She also had some sketchbooks, and some art supplies.

I didn't want to root through her things without permission, so I left the sketchbooks untouched. When she came out of the washroom, we got dressed, and Jazz drove me home, on her way to returning the SUV to Cyn.

- "I don't want to take you out of your way." I said.

Jazz just shook her head. "Don't be an idiot, Dean."

- "So, what kind of design are you studying?" I asked.

- "I'm not sure yet. A little bit of everything, for now, until I make up my mind. Fashion, interior design ... I think I'd like computer-assisted design, but I would need a much better machine for that."

- "Don't they have really good computers at City college?"

- "Yeah, but I don't want to spend 24 hours a day there, you know? Some of those dorks sleep there, and never change their socks. It's nice to be able to work on assignments at home."

She stopped a block away from my house, pulling over to the side and putting the car in park. She turned to face me.

- "Listen to me, Dean. This is important. I can't keep telling you this." I guess I was grinning like an idiot, because she punched me in the shoulder - hard. "Are you listening?"

I sobered up immediately. "I'm listening." I assured her.

She pointed her finger at me. "Kasia was a moron. You are a great guy, and a wonderful lover. You rang my bells last night, and this morning was wonderful, too, in a completely different way. You with me so far?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

- "But you don't want to fall in love with me. Do you understand? I told you: I'm not girlfriend material. I will probably want to fuck you again, but if you go all mushy on me ... just don't, okay? In fact, you should probably be going out with other girls. If you get a chance to fuck another girl, you should take it. And if a good relationship comes along, you should jump on it. Are you getting this?"

I wasn't. I really had no clue what she was trying to tell me. They say that the body doesn't lie. Well, either Jazz had enjoyed our lovemaking as much as I had, or she was the greatest actress of all time. And she said as much. She specifically said that she would probably want to have sex with me again. What else did I need to know? So I shook my head slowly.

- "Don't get hung up on me, Dean. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Fuck it. I'll try again another time."

Jazz put the SUV in gear, and drove one block to my house. She kissed me, and tried to push me out the door.

- "When can I see you again?" I asked.

- "When exams are over. I don't want you to fuck up your exams because of me. And I certainly don't want to fuck up mine because of you."

Every once in a while, I do know what to say. "Jazz, when our exams are over, will you let me go down on you again?"

She laughed, and pushed me out of the car. "Go study, Casanova."

**********************************

I did well on my first exam. Luckily, it was a subject I knew well, and didn't need to study very much. Lucky, because if Ihadneeded to study, I would have failed badly. I was thinking about Jazz virtually every waking moment. I listened to music that reminded me of her, until the songs were playing in my head even when I wasn't playing the music.

I searched for Amazons and images of Amazons. Then I found a picture of an Amazon in the warrior's pose. The face didn't look much like Jazz, except for the nose, but the body was perfect. The woman was holding a round shield in front of her, and carrying a spear above her head.

After downloading the image (the original was in a museum in Thessalonika), I took it to a print shop, and had small, medium and large quality prints made. The large one I had made into the cover of an art sketchbook. Then I called Jazz. She answered.

Before I could even say hello, she said: "Didn't I tell you not to call me until exams were over? What do you want?"

- "Hello, Jazz." I said. "How did your first exam go?"

- "Dean - I'm trying to study here." she growled.

- "That's why I'm calling, Jazz." I told her about my first exam, and how hard I was finding it to concentrate on anything but her.

There was silence on her end for a moment. Then she said "When is your next exam?"

- "Wednesday." That was two days away.

- "Me too." she said. Then she sighed. "Alright - how long would it take you to get over here?"

- "Half an hour." I said, before she could change her mind.

- "Do it." she said, and then she hung up.

I ran to the bus stop.

When I arrived at her apartment, Jazz simply pulled me inside. Clothes were thrown in every direction, and we were on her bed, in the missionary position, less than two minutes later.

I came long before she did, but then I continued to use my hands on her until she reached her own orgasm.

- "Fuck!" she said. "I needed that."

- "Why?" I asked. "Were you thinking of me, too?"

- "OK, so we need to re-think this. How about if we meet Wednesday, after our exams?" she said. "Shit - no. That won't work. I have another one Thursday."

- "I have exams Thursday and Friday." I told her.

- "Friday night, then."

- "Umm. I have game night ... with the guys." I said, feeling like the world's biggest - and stupidest geek. Jazz looked at me sideways. She didn't say anything, but the look on her face said it all. 'Really? You'd rather play boardgames than have sex with me?'

"It's ... kind of a tradition." I said. Lame.

- "I get it." said Jazz. "Kasia used to tell us about her brother's friends and their religious observance. When was the last time you missed one?"

- "Three years ago." I answered. Two things struck me right then: first, it didn't bother me that much to hear Kasia's name. I didn't think of her deception anymore; instead, it made me consider how fortunate I was that Kasia had introduced me to Jazz. Second, I could never have imagined that I would be lying in bed, naked, with a beautiful, exotic woman who had just made love to me, discussing boardgame night.

- "So here's what we do." said Jazz. "You go play, and come here after. Don't worry about the time - I'm a night owl. I will fuck you when you get here, and again in the morning, but by Saturday afternoon, you have to be on your way home, because my biggest exam is on Monday. After that, I'm done."

Is it any wonder that I was falling in love with Jazz?

**********************************

Her plan worked to perfection. We had marathon sex sessions, and I was able to concentrate on my exams. It's amazing how efficiently I was able to study when I knew that I would be seeing her soon after. In fact, I don't know if I had ever done better.

Jazz also did well. To celebrate, I gave her the sketchbook with the Amazon cover. Her reaction surprised me. I thought I detected the beginning of a tear in the corner of her eye. Jazz swore, suddenly, and went off to the bathroom.

When she came back, she was more composed. She sat next to me on her bed.

- "Thank you, Dean. That was very thoughtful - and it's a lovely gift."

- "But?"

- "There's no 'but'." she said. "It's more of a ... alright, it's a 'but'. You're forgetting what I told you. I'm not girlfriend material, okay?"

- "You keep saying that, Jazz. Does that mean that you don't want us to be exclusive?" I couldn't imagine that she would have had time to fit another guy in.

- "It means that I don't want you to get exclusive. You should see other girls. Share the wealth."

- "Share the wealth?"

- "That's what I said."

That made absolutely no sense to me. But I didn't let it bother me, because it was the beginning of the best summer of my life.

**********************************

There was only one fly in the ointment. When I got together with the guys, I felt like I was sitting on too many secrets. First off, I couldn't mention Kasia to Les. I also couldn't tell them about Jazz, because that would lead to the fact that I had been gaming with the girls, which would lead back to Kasia. See the problem?

A few days after our exams were over, the girls came over to my house for the game night I had promised them. To my intense relief, Cyn did not dress the way she had that night at the club.

Trisha and Angie were there, even though both would be leaving town for the summer. Trisha would be staying with her parents, while Angie went to visit her sister.

- "Are you letting the apartment go?" I asked them.

- "No way!" said Trisha. "We'd never find another one like that. Vee will use it for the summer, and Jazz will look in on her from time to time."

Vee was in a good mood. She had finally raised enough money to cover tuition. She would be starting the Arts program in September.

- "That's awesome." I said. "You know, I don't think I've ever seen any of your work. You must have a portfolio, right? You should bring it, some time. I'd love to see it."

Vee blushed prettily. "Well, I did bring something that I wanted to show you." She produced two pieces of cardboard, halfway between playing cards and postcards.

My mouth dropped open. They were drawings, probably pencil sketches, but finished in ink. The first was a woman, seated, wearing a robe. She had a sword across her lap, and a circlet around her brow.

The second took my breath away. It was an Amazon, in the warrior's pose, with spear and shield. It was virtually identical to the one I had downloaded and given to Jazz as a present.

- "Wow!" said Cyn. "The Queen looks like me!" It was true - therewasa strong resemblance. But if the seated Queen looked like Cyn, the warrior figure could only be Jazz. I looked at Vee.

- "These are fantastic!" I said.

Vee was blushing, unable to meet my eyes. "They're for your game." she mumbled.

- "Awesome!" said Trisha. "Vee, these are really good!"

- "They're incredible." I said. I looked to Jazz, stunned by the coincidence.

- "I know." she said. "Blew my mind."

- "There are more coming." said Vee. "It would be nice to have a character card for each player. Maybe you could print information on the back."

- "You could make a little plastic stands for them," suggested Jazz, "so that the other players could see the drawing, while the stats side faces you."

- "I can color them, too." offered Vee. "If you want to tell me which colors you want ..."

I was stunned. "Vee, they're just ... incredible."

My Mom decide to say hello at that moment, so I introduced her to all six of the girls. They were all polite, and even Lucy seemed to be making an effort not to look too weird. My mother shocked me by offering the girls wine, beer, sodas or lemonade.

They all got the ten-cent tour of my room, with most of my bookshelves occupied by boardgames. They had questions about several of the titles they saw. But there was no debate at all, after seeing Vee's character cards: the first game had to be Amazon.

I had a big gaming table in the basement - a converted poker table, really. The girls laughed and chattered, and seemed to be having a really good time. Everyone was on their best behavior, and they kept the filthy language to a minimum. Jazz was a little more restrained than usual; I wondered if she was a little intimidated by being in my house.

Mom was great. She brought drink refills, and even dragged my Dad downstairs to say hello. She impressed everybody by remembering all of the girls' names. I thought Dad's eyes were going to pop out when he saw the girls. Jazz looked - well, amazing. Cyn looked pretty good, too, when she didn't overdo the makeup. Lucy was odd, but she was a good-looking girl. Trisha had lost quite a bit of weight in the past few months; she looked chunky, rather than fat, and her double chin was disappearing.

It was summer, too. The girls were wearing lighter clothing, and showing a bit of cleavage. Angie was - intentionally or not - displaying an awesome rack. And Vee ... maybe I was paying more attention today, after the cards, but she looked different, too. She wasn't wearing multiple layers of clothing, because it was too warm for that. How had I not noticed before? Vee was stacked!

- "It's so nice to meet Dean's parents." said Cyn. "Now we see where he gets his good looks."

It was hard to tell who was blushing more: my Dad, or me.

The girls decided that whoever was Queen would get the card with the picture of the seated sword-woman, while whichever player was leading a warband or the Amazon army would have the warrior card in front of her. They were more competitive this time, too, although Vee still flushed and looked away whenever I looked at her.

Jazz was definitely a little off, too. She wasn't rising to Cyn's taunts, and she wasn't challenging the other girls with her usual energy. At one point I refreshed her drink for her, and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

- "You alright?" I asked, softly.

- "Yeah. Fine." she answered.

The roommates, Angie and Trisha, had obviously been plotting in advance. They supported each other, and combined to prevent anybody else from getting ahead. Cyn managed to become Queen first, but the apartment duo quickly overthrew her and installed Angie in her place. Lucy supported them, for some reason.

When the other girls finally unseated her, and made Vee the new Queen, Trisha was ready to challenge her. Cyn gambled recklessly to amass enough gold and followers, and was killed fighting the Scythians. Trisha finished the game as Queen, with the highest score.

- "Winner!" shouted Angie, raising her roommate's arm in triumph.

- "Where the hell were you?" Cyn asked Jazz. "You were practically invisible!"

That did it. Jazz looked angry enough to chew nails.

- "Rematch!" she declared.

In the second game, Cyn played her usual aggressive campaign. The roommates stuck to the same strategy, obviously intending to have Angie win this time. But Lucy shifted her support, backing Vee first, then coming around behind Jazz.

I have to admit that some key dice rolls went her way, but there something inevitable about Jazz's victory. She was just unstoppable. She challenged her rivals to single combat before they could get into position to challenge for the throne - and she won every fight. She defeated the Greeks, humbled the centaurs, and killed the Nemean lion before Hercules could get there.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,337 Followers