All Comments on 'Games Wives Play'

by redwhiteblue

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Cliche

Faithful wife has husband who just doesn't do it for her anymore, so she allows his co worker to give her the best sex of her life, and probably will keep going back because husband is now redundent. That about right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
High School

You should try and write about what you know, and stay away from big boy stuff. How about a story about some hot girls you saw at the mall.

knickersoffreadyknickersoffreadyabout 16 years ago
Not bad, but

The situation reminds me of the old Aussie Joke: "He: Sheila, do you fuck? She: You just talked me into it, Bruce." He just went in like a bull at a gate, and she responded likewise. No enticement, no foreplay, no nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No seduction here. Husband knows wife is a slut.

He arranged for you to fuck the old cow. You come over and are used, not the user. She gets what she wants, fucked. The husband gets what he wants, some peace of mind. And you get what you want, a good case of the clap courtesy of the guy she fucked a week ago. Yeah team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What about Dave?

The least you could have done is left a creampie for Dave instead you wasted the filling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What about Dave?

The least you could have done is left a creampie for Dave instead you wasted the filling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pure unadultrated bullshit.

When will you so called writers get the message that readers are fed up with your slut wife ready to fuck anyone stories.marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not credible

Just wishful thinking on thr writers part. In another word pure garbage.

redwhiteblueredwhiteblueabout 16 years agoAuthor
Negative criticism

Pity anonymous losers on here have to put down other people for having a bit of fun. Try leaving your name or better yet, write something yourself and then let other people criticise you.

It's not meant to be real, just a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Poor Little Defensive Writer

It's funny when a hack writer posts comments to himself, defending the excrement he posted on the website. The fact is, this "story" is so badly written that a retarded 3rd grader could have done a better job. That's in addition to the fact that this stupid scenario has been done over and over again on this website. I firmly believe people lacking any imagination should never try to write stories because they always fail. By the way, writer, you are exactly as anonymous as anyone else out here. There is NO difference between posting anonymously, using the login name "redwhiteblue" or just "anony." Are you so inept that you can't understand that? Hey, my name is BillyPeacePipe. I swear it is! I'm your cousin. Come visit me the next time you're in town. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hey you are right on the nail or redwhit's coffin

to the commenter below me...what the hell are you my clone? I couldn't have said it nearly as civilized as you. I hate assholes like these and I hate literotica which publishes it's stories because it fits in with Laurel and manu's idea of sex ...very immature and childish marriedwithballs@yahoo,com

batjac69batjac69about 16 years ago
You made juvenile what could have been seductive

If your only defense is people do not leave their names in feedback, you should know most people do not because the writers on here are half crazy and send either obscene emails or try to hook up with people.

You had seductive parts in your story and in parts you write decent, but your fantasy got you typing too fast and you jumped to idiotic.

Flirting in a kitchen is not face down in another's man bed eating his old bag wife. As hubby watches sports, it means he is a man who probably has assorted golf clubs, cricket bats (you write Anglo) or a good olde merry umbrella to bash your fricking head in before you knew he was there.

So much for your "fun". Husbands tend to really get wound up after such events with screaming sluts and then work your nuts over beating them to a pulp and then dragging you out to the street for some dog to chew on you.

I actually knew a cute Russian transplant to England who had a wacko guy in her life who went over to another guy's house who got fresh and cut the finger off that he banged her with.

So if you want good feedback, write a complete story and stop being the thin skinned writer blasting feedback. If you want to be like some chics on here, go into the rooms, gain a groupie following and get gay "hot hot hot" ratings for stories like this. That is the way Lit works.

The prediction is: You will burn out on this drivel like all the writers here do and go do some other boring stuff.

Oh and I have written numerous erotica stories, but I don't post here as people with intelligence figure out why should Lit be paid money for my work and all an author gets is people afraid of sex writing them.

Suggestions for your story:

Don't make the wife easy. Make the husband at least stoned or drunk. Seduce her seduce her seduce her and stop acting like Don Juan as over 40 chics learned at age 35 the boys stop looking and start laughing at them, so they would screw a guy sitting home alone at night, jumping at the chance to go to a boring couples home to not get sex with a 25 year old Page 3 girl.

Adio muchacho all of my best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another horny teenager

Another story by and about a horny teenager's wet dream. Not badly written,but slam,bam, thank you maam is not very suspenseful or erotic.

the Ct. Yankee

ErotonautErotonautalmost 16 years ago
Where was the husband?

Do you seriously expect us to believe Dave wouldn't notice John and Jackie vanish upstairs, or not realise what they were up to? And what kind of marriage do they have, that Jackie can let him into her knickers so easily?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I agree these anti-story reviewers are moronic

No I'm not the author, I'm just too lazy to log in, especially for your moronic benefit. Are all you negative reviewers with a religious choir or what? It's an erotic web site not a platform for forcing your views on others.

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyalmost 16 years ago
Huh?

"When will you so called writers get the message that readers are fed up with your slut wife ready to fuck anyone stories.marriedwithballs@yahoo.com"

Some readers are and some readers are not. Don't speak for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Now I'm pissed!

If I walked in and saw your punk ass doing that to my wife, first, I'd tie your balls in a knot and shove them up your nose. And then I would cut your dick off and shove it in your mouth. And then I would take your picture for posterity and then send you home without a bite to eat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Site not for classic literature

You were expecting Pulitzer Prize Material? Hey, this is a sex site. Find a story that makes your dick hard and move on. If you want creditable stories look somewhere else

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bitches In Heat

What a bunch of whiners. Give the motherfucker a break.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
She was a gorgeous 45 year old

That's BS. No 45 year old hide is even pretty; let alone gorgeous so I rated it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That's what a friend does?

Well, two people can keep a secret; but only if one of them is dead.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Shit

Jerkoff story written by a jerkoff. See previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why all the fuss?

It's obviously a work of fiction, so why get upset?

Some people can't seem to differentiate between reality and fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
similar experience for me

I had a similar experience with a married woman. She was wild and I rode her hard left soak'n wet!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Anonymous commenters have the best lies. This is a story about an old whore.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Seems like a cheap whore about to get a divorce. Really unfinished. Reading about the divorce is the best part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous