Gaming: D&D Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she undid her pants, and pulled them down.

Maybe it was the half-light, or the beer I had drunk. Tanya's naked body was better than I had imagined, better than my dreams. I could feel my cock stirring, lengthening inside my underwear. When Tanya bent over, to pull her pants - and panties - clear of her foot, I slid my own briefs down, freeing my rapidly hardening erection.

Tanya, straightened, and then stepped forward. She knelt, on one knee, on the edge of the bed. I saw her face - the half-smile was there. Her nipples were erect, and pointing upwards at a 40 degree angle. Her breasts seemed to be begging for my hands. Her skin was flawless, in the moonlight - or streetlight.

Her stomach was flat, almost taut. I could see a tuft of darker hair, just over her shapely thigh. She didn't want me to speak, but I couldn't help a small moan.

- You know I've wanted you." she whispered. "And you've wanted me. I know you have."

This was no dream - it was real.

- "Uh-huh." I breathed.

Tanya pulled back the blanket and the sheet. Because of the angle of the windows - or the moon, or the streetlight - she could see my lower body perfectly. It was as if there was a spotlight on my dick.

- "Ooh." she said.

She climbed onto the bed, and straddled my lower legs. Tanya immediately reached for my erection. She wrapped her fingers around it.

- "Nice." she whispered.

Tanya stroked my shaft, and then surprised me again by leaning forward and flicking her tongue across the top of my cock.

- "Mmm ... I've been waiting for this a long time." she said.

She slid her lips over the head of my erection. She sucked gently, and flicked her tongue. Then she dipped her head, and took several inches of my shaft into her mouth.

Then Tanya straightened, and shifted her hips forward. I felt her luxuriant pubic hair brush across my balls, and then up the length of my dick. She lifted slightly, and took hold of my shaft.

- "I'm on the pill." she whispered.

Tanya rubbed the head of my cock between her lower lips, and then tucked me inside her. I felt her heat, her wetness ... I took hold of her generous hips, and pulled her even closer. She was tilting her hips, trying to find the correct angle - and all at once, her wet, silken sheath slid the length of my shaft, and we were well and truly joined.

I gasped. The feeling was incredible. My dreams were only pale imaginings of the unique sensation of being inside a woman. I had to remind myself to breathe.

Tanya sat up straighter, atop me. She began to slide her hips forward, grinding her pelvis against mine. I watched her face. Her eyes were heavy-lidded, carried away on a wave of passion. Her nipples were pointing upwards. I raised my hands to cup and support both of her breasts.

The sight of her wonderful body, gyrating above me, was bringing me to the boil. I could feel my balls tightening ... I wasn't going to last much longer.

- "Oh! Oh! Derek!" she said.

*****