Gaming: D&D Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "I was going to say 'sexless'. Obviously, it worked - in your case!"

I blushed, but Diane was just teasing me. I had the feeling that she really liked me. But I was taking it very slow. For one thing, she had been worried that I was some kind of gigolo. I wanted her to know that I was interested in her for more than her looks.

Also, I had little to no experience in terms of 'closing the deal'. My only sexual experience thus far had been accidental, or with Jen - who was far more sexually aggressive. The last thing I wanted to do was frighten Diane with an awkward or ill-timed advance.

She lived alone, in an old 3-story walk-up right downtown. It was only a few blocks from the music club. She let me walk her home, after our third date.

- "My parents split up, and Mom had a nervous breakdown. Dad got custody of my older brother and me." she said. "Mike moved out when Dad remarried, but I was too young."

"My stepmother ... isn't easy to get along with - let's leave it at that. Dad wanted to keep peace in the house, so he agreed to pay my rent if I kept my grades up. It's not much, but it's close to school - and I like it."

She was right - it didn't look like much, from the outside. The building was old, and a bit rundown. I saw her to the door, and waited until she had unlocked it. She kissed me on the cheek, and disappeared inside. Diane had shown no sign that she was going to invite me in, and I acted all along like I didn't expect her to.

I was prepared to be patient. She was worth it.

***

Parvani and Nate did everything right. They didn't suddenly exclude their friends. We still played D&D, and they continued to invite Coop and me to go out with them. I think they saw each other - alone - about twice a week.

One thing did change: after a D&D game, or a night out, I used to stay up late with Nate, drinking tea and talking. Now it was Par who stayed, while I walked home from his place, or hers. If I hosted, they most often left together.

- "How's it going with Diane?" Nate asked.

- "Taking it slow. I like her - I don't want to rush anything."

I took Diane for Sunday brunch, and got a surprise. She was wearing a dress, cut lower in front than anything I had seen her in thus far. The cleavage she revealed made it pretty clear that she was far from flat-chested. It didn't seem fair that such an otherwise slender girl should have breasts of that size.

If she was testing me, I'm pretty sure that I passed with flying colours, as I kept my eyes on her face throughout the meal. I might have glanced down once or twice - but that was all. I was a perfect gentleman during and after brunch.

Afterwards, we went to the art gallery. I found out that her tastes were almost exactly the opposite of Jen's. Yevgenia preferred the avant-garde, the unusual; Diane was an old-fashioned romantic who liked portraits, or paintings that seemed to tell a story.

I walked her home again. This time Diane gave me a shy kiss on the lips, slipping away before I could take her in my arms.

- "I'm really starting to like you, Ian." she said. Then she was gone.

We met at school for a coffee a few days later. Diane asked if I would go to the club with her, to see a band she had heard about.

- "Of course I will." I said.

We got there early to snag a small table. They were little round things, but quite high. We both sat on a padded bench, with a view of the tiny stage.

It was still cold outside, in late March. But it was quite warm, inside the bar, so Diane opted to take off her heavy sweater. She squirmed on her seat, to get enough room to pull it over her head.

Underneath it, she had on her loose white shirt - untucked, as usual. As she pulled on the sweater, the shirt rose with it. It took a second, or two - but I was treated to a clear view of a sizeable expanse of bare midriff. I even saw the bottom of her bra.

She must have felt cooler air on her bare skin. Diane tugged the sweater over her head, with her arms still in the sleeves, and yanked down her shirt. She looked up at me, quickly - as if she was wondering how much I'd seen.

My face was red. I could feel the heat as blood rushed to my head.

Diane seemed relieved. Or even touched, somehow.

- "You're so sweet." she said. She leaned over and kissed me softly on the cheek. She let her lips linger, for a moment, against my skin.

She got her sweater off, and then sat quite close to me. Her thigh was pressed against mine. I had to break the contact, regrettably, to get us a round of drinks. When I returned, Diane made room for me. Once I was seated, she slid back over so that our legs were in contact again.

The band was ... unusual. I wasn't quite sure that punk and folk could be fused the way these guys were trying to do. (A few years later, I heard the Pogues doing it, quite successfully) On this occasion, the combination of electric guitars with a fiddle and bongo drums just sounded ... weird. It was more like an experiment than a performance.

- "What do you think?" asked Diane, at the first interval.

- "Uh ... I'm not sure." I said - I didn't want to offend her if she really liked it.

- "I know - they suck." she said. She took my hand. "Want to go?"

I could have asked 'where', but it didn't really matter. I would have followed her anywhere.

She walked me back to her apartment. After the first block, I began to suspect that we were going that way. It was still early, though - surely she wasn't ready to call it a night?

Unless ... if she had something else on her mind - and I really hoped she did - I would let Diane set the pace. I would follow her lead.

When we reached her apartment, I stood in the same place I had the first time. I gave her no sign that I expected to be invited in.

Diane used her key, and then looked over her shoulder as she opened the door.

- "Aren't you coming in?" she said.

I didn't need to be asked twice.

The stairs were narrow, and a bit uneven. There seemed to be two apartments on each floor. Diane's was on the top floor, the third.

Just outside her apartment door, she had a small mat for shoes or boots. I followed her example, and removed my shoes.

Inside, it was quite small - I would describe it as a bachelorette apartment. She had an old couch, a drafting table, a small bookshelf, and a little cabinet which held her 14" television set. She had a sink, a stove, and a small fridge. She also had a small stereo and turntable, with the obligatory milk carton full of records.

There was a hallway at the back, which I assumed led to her bathroom and bedroom.

- "Will you have a beer?" asked Diane.

- "Please."

She had a six-pack in her little fridge. She grabbed two of them, and hunted for her bottle opener. I glanced quickly around her apartment. A vase with flowers, a poster from 'Rebel Without a Cause', and another poster with an art nouveau-style advertisement for French soap. There was a framed photograph of Diane with a guy. They had an arm around each other.

- "My brother." she said, as she handed me a beer.

- "Ah." I said. "I like your place. It's cozy."

- "You mean it's small." she laughed. "But I like it. And the location suits me perfectly. So does the rent."

"Hang on, though - let me ditch this sweater." She walked down the hallway.

I looked at her books. Most were textbooks, though she did have some novels by Michener and Clavell. There were also some coffee table-style books: art, photography collections and the like.

Diane came back, without the bulky sweater. She sat on the windowsill, which overlooked the street.

- "Sorry about the band." she said. "I didn't know they'd be so bad."

- "Can't expect them all to be good." I agreed.

- "No. Sometimes, you have to kiss a few frogs before you find a Prince Charming." she said. Diane leaned back, against the window. She raised one hand, and put it behind her head.

That was when I noticed that Diane had removed more than her sweater. She had also taken off her bra. The way the lamp in the corner was shining on her, I could clearly see the outline of her breast. Her nipple was hard.

I licked my suddenly dry lips.

There's a familiar story about the devout Christian caught in a flood. The water rises dramatically, so that he has to take refuge on his roof. A neighbour paddles by in a canoe.

- "Come on. Get in." says the neighbour.

- "No." says our man. "God will save me."

Same thing with a rowboat and even a helicopter - the man spurns their efforts to rescue him. "God will save me." he repeats.

Of course, the man dies. He goes to heaven, where he angrily confronts God.

- "Why didn't you come to save me?" he demands.

- "I sent you a canoe, a rowboat, and a helicopter!" says God. "What more did you want?"

Unless I was sadly mistaken, Diane was sending me a helicopter. The signs were all there. I put my beer down, and walked over, to stand in front of her.

Diane stood up. I couldn't quite read the expression on her face. Waiting? Expectant?

Very slowly, I moved my hands, placing them on her hips. I didn't squeeze, or pull. Instead, I leaned down, and kissed her.

Her lips were soft, and yielding. When I tilted my head, to get a better angle, she raised her arms, to put her hands around my neck.

She began to respond a little more eagerly, more passionately. I stepped a bit closer, and pulled her to me. I felt her tongue flick between my lips. That was an invitation - I sent my tongue in search of hers. Her mouth tasted of mint.

I slid my hand under the hem of her shirt, until I touched her bare skin, just above the top of her pants. She was warm, and so smooth.

- "Mmm ..." she moaned, into my mouth.

Thus encouraged, I put my second hand under her shirt. Diane kissed me harder, and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She had linked her hands behind my neck, and was also pulling me closer. Then I felt her lower body brush against mine.

It wasn't an accident, as she proved a moment later, when she pressed herself against me. She could feel my erection against her lower stomach. Diane was just as turned on as I was.

I slid my hand upwards, under her shirt. My fingers found the side of her breast, and my palm brushed across her hard nipple. I caressed her, gently, but Diane wanted more: she practically pushed her breast into my hand. I squeezed a bit harder.

She released my neck, and her arms came down, inside mine. Diane tugged at the bottom of my sweater. I stepped back a pace, and reluctantly removed my hands from under her shirt, so that I could pull my sweater over my head.

As I tossed it onto her drafting table, Diane watched me. She was breathing more rapidly, her chest rising and falling with each breath. With both hands, I reached for the top button on her shirt.

Slowly - ever so slowly - I undid it. My eyes never left her face. And then the second. My knuckles brushed against the inner slopes of her breasts, through her thin shirt, as I undid the third button.

I might have rushed the last few buttons. The sides of her shirt fell away, to reveal her smooth, flat tummy, and her lovely breasts. Diane would have failed the pencil test. Her breasts seemed to be squished against her upper chest, spreading out a bit to either side. But her nipples were engorged, and her relatively large areolae were puffy, and swollen.

Diane's head was tilted back, slightly, as she watched me. The expression on her face seemed to be saying 'Well - what are you going to do with these?'

I used my hands, and discovered that there was considerably more delightful flesh there than my eyes had suggested. I bent my head, and kissed the prominent tip of her nipple, and then circled it with my tongue.

Diane seemed to enjoy the attention to her breasts, but she was growing impatient. Her fingers flew to the buttons on my shirt. She repaid me in my kind, running her fingers through my tuft of chest hair, and then tweaking my nipples, too!

Then she stepped back again, and slowly - and very deliberately - undid the button on her pants. It was one of the most sensuous, exhilarating things I'd ever seen.

Diane pulled - again, slowly - the sides of her pants apart. The rasping sound of her zipper opening was incredibly sexy, as well.

She turned her back to me, as she pushed both pants and panties down her legs.Her long, light brown hair hung most of the way down her back. Her white shirt was bunched up, mostly tangled around one arm. And just beneath that, was her beautiful ass.

It wasn't large, by any means, but it was perfectly shaped. I wanted to touch it, hold it, and rest my face on it. I placed both hands on it, and squeezed gently.

- "You're beautiful." I whispered, into her ear.

I knelt behind her, and placed a gentle kiss on each cheek. In that position, of course, I could help to remove her pants, letting her step free.

Diane turned to face me. I surprised her by picking her up, and carrying her over to the couch. I put her down, on her back. She was naked, except for the shirt still tangled around one shoulder.

She wasn't especially shy, I discovered, as she made no move to close her legs. Her bush was neatly trimmed, and she seemed to have shaved her lower lips - I could see everything. I looked up, to see Diane watching me intently. Her breasts sat up on her chest, fuller than I would have expected. Her nipples pointed to opposite corners of the ceiling.

Very slowly, I leaned forward, until my face was only inches from her pussy. I breathed on it - something Jen had taught me. But I wasn't thinking of Yevgenia now. All of my attention was focused on Diane. I wanted to please her as much as I possibly could.

I kissed her pussy lips, and traced them with my tongue. She was already moist; now she grew noticeably wet. Diane began panting. Her labia were outrageously swollen - I ran my tongue between them, and sucked them into my mouth.

Diane's hand touched my hair, and she gently urged me closer. I probed inside her with my tongue, and then flicked it over her clit for the first time.

- "Unghh -" she grunted. To my amazement, she came.

Diane held out her arms to me. I crawled closer, and embraced her.

"Mmm - very nice." she said, softly. "Do you have a condom?"

I did. Diane insisted on 'getting me wet', first - with her mouth. She licked the head of my erection several times, before slipping her lips over the knob, and taking me into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, spreading saliva generously.

Then she lay back, legs spread, and held out her arms again.

I placed the tip of my cock at her entrance, and pushed gently. On the third stroke, I was fully lodged inside her. The sensation was glorious.

She tried to pull me down, closer. But kneeling between her legs as I was, that wouldn't be the ideal position. I let her hug me, and kissed her, but it was easier to kiss just a little lower. I let my lips trail across her throat, and over her breast. Her nipples were still hard, as I spread saliva over one, and then the other.

I got settled more comfortably, and began to thrust my hips forward, skewering her on the coach. Diane closed her eyes, and moaned.

Her eyes opened when I took hold of one of her slippery nipples between finger and thumb. Diane's hand came up, to seize my wrist. I thought for a moment that her nipples were too sensitive - that she wanted me to stop.

Instead, she pulled on my arm, and thrust her chest forward, pushing her breast into my hand. She wanted more. I grabbed her more firmly, and squeezed. Diane closed her eyes again, but she began sliding her pelvis out to meet my strokes.

I could feel the sap rising, and knew that I wouldn't last much longer. I began to drive my cock into her, in deep lunges, till my balls were swinging, and slapping against her ass.

She gasped, and came again, and then I groaned as I shot my load into the condom.

Diane wasn't done with me. She pulled me up on the couch, and held me tight. Then she decided that it was a bit cramped, and stood up, to lead me back to her bedroom.

She didn't have a bed; she slept on a thick futon. But I had no complaints as she had me lie down beside her, and pulled the covers over us.

- "That was nice." she said, dreamily.

- "You're beautiful." I told her. "And so passionate. I can't believe you came so quickly."

She laughed. "Sometimes, I'm like a firecracker - I go off like that." She snapped her fingers. "I was surprised, though - I didn't expect our first time to be so good."

- "No?"

- "I thought we might be a little awkward, because we didn't know each other - you know, physically."

- "Well," I said, "I look forward to getting to know you even better, then."

- "Mmm. Yes ... do you have another condom?"

***

I was completely infatuated. I wanted more. I couldn't wait, and called her the very next day.

- "I want to see you again." I said.

- "I know what you want." she laughed. "And believe it or not - I want it, too."

- "But?"

- "It's not a good idea, Ian. I have a project due on Wednesday. You have work to do, too, don't you?"

- "I could help you with your project." I said. Even as I spoke the words, I knew that it was a lame suggestion.

- "If we get together, you know where we'll end up - and how little work we'll get done." she said. "Please, Ian - I have to do well this semester."

- "You're right. I'm sorry."

- "Don't be sorry." she said. "I'm flattered and turned on that you can't get enough of me."

- "Beautiful and sensible." I said.

- "There's a bright side, you know." she added. "Think of how much you'll want me by Friday night."

- "I'm thinking of it already."

- "If you were to pick up some food, and come over here about 7:00 ..."

- "I could do that."

Honestly, though - I wasn't sure that I could make it through the week. I was so eager, so horny - all I thought about was Diane.

I got through my schoolwork, somehow. Thank goodness, none of it was particularly demanding. Diane had coffee with me on Wednesday. She looked lovely, and I told her so. She let me kiss her, but I had to keep my hands to myself - she wasn't about to let me feel her up in public.

On Thursday evening, I played D&D. Parvani could tell instantly - I don't know if it was the look on my face, or my body language ... but she knew.

- "Diane?" she asked.

I nodded. And I suppose I was grinning like an idiot, too.

"Oh, Ian - I'm so pleased for you!"

She was, too. Nate likewise. They were both thrilled for me. I wasn't aware of the degree to which my social/sex life (or lack thereof) had become a public concern. But my friends were delighted.

Even Coop.

- "Does she have a friend?" he asked.

On Friday, I knocked on her door as the clock struck seven - literally. Diane's apartment was close enough to the cathedral that you could hear the bell strike the hours.

I had take-out Chinese food in my hands. I had debated whether or not to unlace my shoes, so that I could just kick them off, onto the little mat outside her door - in the end, I thought it might be a little too much.

She answered the door wearing a sheath dress. Barefoot. No bra, no panties. That was hardly fair. I could only stand and stare for a few moments.

Diane smiled - it was exactly the reaction she'd hoped for. She took the food from my hand, and sashayed into her apartment. I watched the incredible movements of her little ass under the dress.

Well, there was no question of eating first. Not food, anyway. I wrestled her to the couch - she didn't put up much of a fight. Her dress ended up bunched around her waist, like a fabric hula-hoop.

It was frantic, and hyperactive. I got her on her back, with my face between her legs. I don't know if she reached a climax, or not, but after a few minutes, she was pushing at my shoulders, and saying "Condom - condom."