Gaming: D&D Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I got one on, Diane was kneeling, with her arms over the end of the couch. Her breasts hung beneath her, the nipples swollen. Her taut little butt was pointed directly at me.

I entered her from behind, as she had intended. If she expected tenderness, or gentle loving, it wasn't going to happen. After a week of priming, and with the way she had answered the door, I was wildly over-excited - all I wanted was to be inside her, as deep as possible.

It was primal, urgent - and over all too quickly.

As we lay on the couch, panting, I apologized for coming so fast.

- "Are you kidding?" she asked. "My boyfriend can hardly wait until he's inside the door to start ripping my clothes off - and you think I'm going to complain?"

"Besides - I came, too." She grinned. "Firecracker, remember?"

- "You were right," I said, "about waiting a week."

- "Pleasure deferred is pleasure intensified." she said. "Can't remember where I read that, but I think it's true."

We reheated the food in the stove, and ate at her drafting table. We talked about school, family (mine) and job prospects (hers) - she was close to graduating.

After dinner, she insisted that we shower - separately, because it was only a hand-held shower, in a slippery tub. She dried me off, and took me to bed. I was then treated to a long, luxurious blowjob.

Later that evening, we made love, at a slower, unhurried pace. She rode me, while I became more familiar with her breasts and nipples.

- "Can you stay over?" she asked, afterwards.

We spent Saturday together, and then made love again Saturday night - twice. I had picked up a box of condoms, and brought them to her place. It wasn't until the early hours of Sunday morning that I got home.

I was truly, madly in lust with Diane.

***

It's a good thing that she was more sensible than I am. I would have lost all sense of perspective, wanting to be with her - and inside her - all of the time.

- "Summer is coming." she said. "It'll be different then. We'll have all the time in the world. But I have to graduate - and you have to pass your exams."

It was worse than that, actually. I had let my work slip, and had to pull some all-nighters to get my last two essays in on time. Then I studied my ass off.

Diane was right. She would let me take her out during the week - once. And she would not invite me back to her place. On the weekend, though ...

The discipline she enforced was beneficial in other ways. I didn't neglect my friends, especially Nate and Parvani, and Coop. I had time to socialize with them, and we still managed to play D&D once a week.

I bought Diane a bouquet of flowers.

- "What did you do?' she asked.

- "What did I do? I don't understand."

- "Don't guys buy flowers when they're feeling guilty? Did you flirt with another girl, or something?" I couldn't tell if she was joking, or semi-serious.

- "I wanted to thank you." I said. And I explained why.

- "That's so sweet."

If Diane had planned it all, then her plan worked to perfection. She graduated with the best grade point average of her academic career. I beat my exams into submission, and won another scholarship.

All that - and I was more obsessed with her than ever.

***

I got my summer job back, thanks to Coop. It was fun to work with him again. The money was fine, but having evenings and weekends off was ideal. I got to see Diane about four times a week, on average.

It was a new experience for me. I hadn't had a steady girlfriend since I was 16. My relationship with Jen - wonderful interlude that it was - had lasted less than a month. I found that I enjoyed having a partner, a date, and a confidante.

I brought her home, to meet my family. Dad was blown away. He couldn't get over how pretty, and how charming she was. He fawned over Diane something awful. Judging by Jill's expression, he was going to get an earful later.

Cherie liked Diane, but somehow I suspected that she would have preferred Parvani. My sister was kind and hospitable - just a little bit reserved.

We went out on a couple of double dates with Nate and Parvani. They treated Diane like family. We also got together as a fivesome; Diane really enjoyed Coop's sense of humour.

Most of the time, though, it was just the two of us. We went to the movies, or out to dinner. It didn't have to be expensive; Diane wasn't high maintenance, nor did she have expensive tastes.

And several times a week, we ended up back at her place.

We made love on her futon, on her couch, and once I bent her over the drafting table and took her from behind. I loved the way her naked breasts spread out to the sides when she squished them against the top of the table.

She agreed to stay over at my place, one night, when Dad was away with his girlfriend. I went down on her on my basement couch, and then carried her to my single bed, and we fucked in the missionary position.

My endurance was improving, and I was learning what she liked. Although Diane liked me to be rough at times, she also enjoyed soft and gentle. What turned her on, I think, was the variety, or the transition - from gentle to wild.

The idyll lasted for three months - May, June, and July. Then Diane got the job interview she had been waiting for. It was a small company, where the office manager needed an assistant. There was room for promotion inside the organization, and the salary and benefits were reasonably good.

I met her for dinner after her interview.

- "Well? How did it go?"

Her smile lit up the room. "They offered me the job!"

We celebrated her success. I was genuinely happy for her - even though I knew that it would change things for us. She was going to have to put in long hours, to impress her new boss.

- "Theresa's great!" she enthused. "She's a bit of a workaholic, but she's so cool!"

I was relieved that Diane's boss was female. But in my experience, you can't be 'a bit' of a workaholic, anymore than you can be partially pregnant.

I would be going back to school in a few weeks, for my 4th year. We wouldn't be able to meet on campus for lunch, or a coffee. On the bright side, I could walk from school to her apartment, if we were getting together.

It would mean significant changes to our habits, and maybe to our relationship. We would just have to adjust.

***

School started up again. I wanted to do well - as well as I could - because I had a big decision to make: look for a job, or apply for postgraduate studies.

I was especially pumped for the first semester, because I had a class with Dr. Welsh again. That didn't mean that it would be a breeze - Welsh didn't play favourites. But I knew that I would enjoy every one of his lectures. I would also be extra-motivated to do well, because I wanted to impress him.

Life settled into a pretty good routine. Weekends were for Diane. School ruled during the week, with maybe an outing with Nate and Par on a weeknight. We also played D&D at least once. Thursdays were the evening of choice, because if we stayed up late we would only have to get through Friday.

Nate was hosting the first game of October, on a Thursday night. I arrived on time, with a dozen beer. Parvani was already there. The expression on her face, though, was alarming. She had been crying.

- "What's wrong?" I asked, immediately. "What happened?"

Parvani just shook her head. It was Nate who answered.

- "Simran broke off her engagement with Arjun."

*****