All Comments on 'Gang Aft Agley Ch. 01'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hard to Vote

Yet. But well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So she's a woman who can separate love from sex?

I guess. Nicely done, but I'm a bit confused.

MrVdogMrVdogabout 11 years ago
Robert's an idiot

and Nancy's a slut.

I see bad things arising...

I see blood and destruction...

Nae gud weel come athis...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That was way too confusing to be interested in a second chapter! Sorry but I got lost!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Sublime use of poetry contrasted against somewhat casual character exposition

There are definite moments that stand out like jewels to admire in this story. I personally don't get why this couple are so drawn to each other over a mutual love of poetry. There's an awfully high tell versus show ratio in this saga which sucks some vitality out of the literary experience.

The narrative voice borders on overbearing & void of humor. I did appreciate the poems highlighting and adding ppignancy to what action there was. How odd to say Robert Burns isn't appreciated enough. However there's been close to double digit Bukowski films made in various carnation but how many with R,B. ?

This story is well worth following. The storm is in initial process of gathering & I look forward to how well BobNbobbi mines poetry from marital mayhem on not so far horizon. ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
As usual

BnB, As usual you have written a story that is complex, not exactly main stream and sure to test the readers. AS usual, I enjoyed it very much. Also really enjoyed the interspersed quotes from Burns.

Look forward to the next portion of this story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Why comment after LSD?

Yep, too much narrative. But, I can see the potential for a rough parallel with what I still consider a classic - 'Always Faithful!' I would guess George will NOT be Greg (hmmm, but both start with 'G'? And are both 'bounteous' of equipment!). But I am anxious to continue this tale!

A bit more detail within a selected subset of encounters, and less enumeration of frequency records would be welcome. "They did IT 5 times!" Is just NOT as erotic as some of the juiciness of doing IT one of those times!

5*

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Burns wrote

in the 18th and 19th centuries.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Not sure

I am not sure where this story is headed but I am pretty sure the way Nancy has behaved so far that Robert won't enjoy the entire journey. I know they are not committed but there seemed to be more than what she offered him. For the love of Pete they are in the same metropolitan area and she finds it necessary to let George have a field day? Yep, this is going to end up with some cheating. However, as a Robert Burns fan I may have to sit through the BS to see how the poetry will play out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No thanks

Knowing the type of stories the author writes I will just not vote and not read this. Good luck to the rest of you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Interesting

Decent start. However I see nothing good happening in this marriage. Nancy already set the standard. On to ch. 2.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I would never waste time on a BobNBoobi story, knowing just where he always goes.

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

1 star - just because I do not like anything you have written so far and why would this one be different?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous