Gang Aft Agley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

On Christmas morning, the young couple had a moment of humor as they exchanged gifts. Great minds travel the same path; unbeknownst, their gifts to each other were bracelets. Robert handed over a jewelry box with a silver charm bracelet. Two charms dangled from the links, a scholar's cap and a male-female holding hands figurine. Nancy allowed Robert to clip bracelet on left wrist then pulled him close for a kiss, "Merry Christmas and Thank You; this is for you." Robert opened a small box and saw the gold, linked bracelet Nancy selected for his gift. They laughed and hugged then they kissed. Robert gave his right hand to have Nancy mount her gift. "It's engraved on the inside, our initials, the year, and Merry Christmas."

A snow storm blew across the plains two days after Christmas. Since both grew up in the area, they knew snow in December was commonplace. A fireplace to cuddle and enjoy respite from snow, cold and wind would have been nice. Robert's apartment wasn't so equipped. He did know of a homey, casual, club, a bar restaurant sort of place, that could substitute. They bundled up in warm winter clothes and walked the ten blocks to sit with rosy cheeks by the club's fireplace drinking wine served by a friendly waitress. No pressure, no interruptions, they were just a young couple who cared for each other, loved each other, and were separated by demands of time more than distance. With snow and bluster outside Nancy and Robert spent an idyllic day with just each other. Both reveled their time together.

Time together couldn't be eternal, not yet at least. The New Years Eve celebration at Robert's apartment complex was boisterous and jolly. Midnight of the New Year's kiss led to Robert whispering phrases from the traditional Auld Lang Syne to Nancy's ear. Nancy smothered 'Tak a cup o' kindness yet' with a follow on pressing kiss that took Robert's breath away and made his blood run south. They went to bed late and slept late.

All too soon, both Nancy and Robert began to switch personalities; both knew they had to return to their work world grind soon. "I think I better gather all of my things together and head for home." Robert hugged his lady close to him, but he did not object or even disagree with Nancy's statement. He had work to think about and bowl games to watch.

At home, Nancy turned down every date request George offered in January, but with a Valentine's Day soirée at hand, she finally said yes, she would be George's date to the party. The apartment management team went all out to provide a festive party atmosphere. The community room sported a hearts and cupids decoration theme, a special valentine mailbox encouraged card sharing among all residents, a local band provided music, and most appreciated were the kegs of beer and jugs of wine. Nancy found herself laughing, dancing and drinking more than a second grade school teacher normally imbibed. She also found George next to her in bed when she awakened the next morning. Oh shit, I don't even remember much about that part of last night. Nancy did her morning bathroom trip, gargled with mouthwash before and after brushing her teeth to banish the stale beer and what else breath; swallowed two aspirins along with her birth control pill and headed back toward her bed. Fuck it - we must have done just that last night. I might as well do him when I'm awake. Nancy decided she wanted to know just how good a lover George really was. "Wake up George, go brush your teeth and then get your ass back here to bed."

Nancy recalled that George felt impressive to her hand when she had fondled his rod on earlier dates. She discovered he really was that size in the flesh, and he felt that big when his flesh met hers. George was a good lover still possessing the quick recovery ability of young men. They made love twice before stomachs began growling for sustenance. "Let's throw some clothes on and go to IHOP. After we refuel, we can come back here and screw all afternoon. Is that okay with you Big Guy?" George growled an Oh Yeah, sucked a nipple into mouth, and then released and began to dress. The two enjoyed a big leisurely brunch spiced with conversation. Nancy was as anxious for more sex as her partner. "Haven't you had enough pancakes? Ready for something else?"

February in Kansas City does not feature weather that invites strip tease in the car, or on the sidewalk. Nancy still wore her heavy coat when she closed her door and pulled George close for a kiss. "You must think I'm an easy slut the way I've been acting. I'm not normally, but it's been a while and I really want to go again."

George responded getting his coat off as quickly as possible and moving on to the rest of his clothes. "Bedroom or out here?"

Nancy finished stepping out of her panties and led the way to her bed. All told, George and Nancy sexed each other four times this day after Valentine's Day. The high necked sweater Nancy wore to work Monday provided cover for signs of passion as well as warmth and style.

George was more than pleased that his months of pursuit finally revealed a tiger in the bedroom where Nancy was concerned. He had all intention of playing in the tiger's den for the foreseeable future. That future included the next four weekends and more than a few week nights. It seemed as though Nancy unleashed really loved sex; at least she seemed to love sex with George. Saint Patrick's Day fell in the middle of the week that year. George answered when his phone played its song. "Hey George, wanna go get a green beer?"

George answered his door buzzer; Nancy was there dressed in a green circle skirt and green sweater vest over her white blouse. She reached for his hand and pulled him through the door. "Let's go, it's not too cold tonight. I'll drive. You'll be great dressed just like that." Off they went to a boisterous bar where they each had two mugs of green beer and sang along with the juke box playing Irish songs. This time they returned to George's apartment where they promptly made his bedroom their sexual playpen. After making love twice, Nancy pulled away and began to dress. Standing over him wearing bra and panties only as George lay naked on his sheets, Nancy delivered her final message. "We both have work tomorrow so no late night gymnastics. In fact, tonight was a last good romp for fun. I've enjoyed being with you George. I've really enjoyed screwing you this last month. You are just about the best I've been with in my young life. Enough is enough though, George; this is our goodbye." She finished dressing, leaned down and kissed her friend good night and goodbye, and then she walked out of George's life and banished him from hers.

For the last three months of her school year, Nancy immersed herself in teaching her second graders. She accepted no dates, either from guys who wanted to get to know her or from women looking for a girl's night out relaxing. Her classroom kids had benefit of undivided attention. By mid June when second graders began having summer fun and all administrative tasks were finished, Nancy was tired and ready to just kick-back-relax. No summer school for her this year, she needed some time off to unwind. She realized she also needed some social life and that brought a picture of Robert to forefront in her mind. For the first time in months, she decided to call him but only heard his voice mailbox message. Nancy left her plea, "Hi Robert, I'm looking for a red, red rose, do you know where I can find one?"

Nancy clicked END on her phone. She was watching a news show on television when her phone chimed a new call. Absently she picked it up and pressed the spot for answer. She heard:

O my Luve's like a red, red rose
That's newly sprung in June;
O my Luve's like the melodie
That's sweetly play'd in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
So deep in luve am I:
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
Till a' the seas gang dry:

"Oh Robert darling, that's just the red, red rose I need. I love you. I want you. When can I come to you, soon please, oh soon." Two phone calls and a Robert Burns poem began a summer of intense courtship for both Robert and Nancy. Accepting the longer commute next year, Nancy moved to an apartment only fifteen minutes from Robert. As events came together, Robert's work schedule was becoming less hectic with less travel. Nancy gave no thought to dating George or any other man. She began devoting her all to the one man she decided she wanted to be with forever. Robert gave up the casual dating he had enjoyed with singles in his office environment. As a couple both Robert and Nancy pledged fidelity and commitment. Robert sealed the bond from his knee with a diamond ring as Christmas gift. Nancy screamed YES before she kissed her husband-to-be. They married in church before family and friends in June and honeymooned in the Virgin Islands.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers
12