Gang Tackled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah turned her head and looked at the size of the man's hand and shuddered. She felt the first smack and even though it was quite heavy, it was almost gentle.

Greg softly smacked the most beautiful ass he'd ever laid eyes on, ever felt and when he panted out "Six," he also ran his fingers down the girl's crevice and reaching her sopping cunt, pressed his middle finger into her hearing her grunt. With a quick flick across her protruding clit, he pulled his hand out. He turned to Bill, "Thank you Mr. McDermitt, I've wanted to do that for a while now."

"You're welcome. Alex, I see you are ready." Bill nodded at his employee.

Sarah found herself opening her legs up more and more as the men took turns spanking her ass, probing her excited pussy and found herself biting her lip as she came closer and closer to exploding. Finally, she "heard Bill call out "Thirty-three. Stand up." As she stood, she felt her legs give out and saw these huge dark brown arms snake around her chest pulling her up. Finally, although able to stand on her own, she was aware that Junior was not letting go, in fact his huge hands were attempting to fully cover her double-Ds. She was aware all five men circled her, looking at her with the same intense look.

"That's very good, Junior. But perhaps our girl is tired." He put his hand under her chin, "Are you tired, honey? Perhaps you should kneel down on the floor. 33 swats is a lot and I'll bet you'd like to rest."

Sarah nodded and let Junior lower her to the floor onto her knees feeling her nipples scream out as his fingers scraped across them. She saw she was at crotch level with five men, and she had very little space, not because they were standing too close, but because the five tents all around, right in front of her face. She felt like running realizing where she was, who she was. The only outlet for the angry cocks pointing at her.

Seeing the beautiful girl spin her head around looking at the incredible projections, Bill growled, "You know what to do. These are all your fault you know. You cannot tease the boys like this. It's not healthy for them to get a hard-on like that without release." As he watched the girl tentatively reach up and feel the cock facing her, Bill groaned in disappointment. "Tell me you didn't learn from 33 swats."

Sarah glanced at her husband saw him struggle to hide a huge tent, his eyes wide and unblinking like he was anxious to see his wife suck on another man's cock. She turned back and unbuckled the pants, found the zipper and lowered it, letting the khakis flop to the floor. She saw the perfectly shaped penis and traced the shape with her hand before pulling his underpants down gingerly. She watched as the pink penis appeared and was amazed how different it was from her husband's, even though it looked to be the same size. Dan's had head like a spear, whereas this had a fat mushroom cap. She shuddered thinking how this and the others would most likely spear her everywhere by the end of the night.

When the warm rod slapped against her face and the girl finally grabbed it and began to stroke it, Bill snapped, "Good lord, girl. Put it in your mouth. It's like you've never seen one of these before. You seem to have had a lot to say earlier. Now use your mouth for something productive." The girl's tongue came out gingerly at first exploring the head, but seemingly satisfied, began tonguing the entire shaft and head before pulling the resisting member down and pushing her mouth over it.

Chip groaned as he felt those warm lips wrap around his aching cock. 'Christ, how long had it been throbbing in my pants? How long since a women blew me?' He thought gleefully. He saw her gag with just a few inches of his cock in her mouth, but her tongue was really active, flicking all over his sensitive head. 'So close,' he thought.

"Greg, Alex, she whined earlier that the boys could take their shirts off and not the girls. I feel bad about the spanking. Let's make her more comfortable. And might as well get rid of the illegal skirt also." He undid his pants and stepped out of them, "Also, let's try to be more efficient. Get your clothes off so you have your cocks out, so she doesn't have to work for them."

Sarah felt Chip's hand on her head as she felt hands yanking on her blouse, popping the buttons. Her breasts suddenly feeling the cool air, nipples hardening even more. She reflexively lifted her knees allowing the men to pull off her skirt. She eagerly refocused on the warm, fleshy rod stabbing her face. She found if she gripped the shaft at the base, Chip couldn't press the head against the back of her throat. Why had she resisted doing this before? The slick, smooth rod felt so natural, so right sliding past her lips. She was stunned how much sperm simply leaked out of the tip and she found herself swallowing reflexively to keep up with the flow. Her head started bobbing more rapidly on the shaft hearing the men encouraging her. Telling her how well she was doing it. She felt so pleased since she'd tasted a cock just once...once and she was revolted thinking how that is where pee shoots out. Now, it was actually exciting thinking that. A man's dirty cock ready to shoot out his seed into her mouth...and she wanted him to!

Dan couldn't believe his wife was allowing men she's just met to strip her naked, to put their cocks in her mouth. In fact, the way she was attacking Chip's cock didn't look like she was unhappy about it. He finally had to pull his painfully erect cock out of his pants and stroked it as he watched his newly slutty wife surrounded by five quite impressive cocks. This was not happening. This had to be a dream, but he sat very still not wanting to wake up.

Chip looked down at those newly freed monster tits and saw how they bounced the more he pumped his hips into the girl's mouth and grabbing her head, grunted out as he spasmed jet after jet of his hot sperm into the girl's throat.

"Miss Newberry, don't you dare let any on that boy's sperm get on my nice clean floor. That's a good girl, swallow it all." Bill said approvingly.

Sarah grinned happily around the first man's cock to cum in her mouth, feeling a wave of pleasure flow through her as she rapidly swallowed the sour tasting cream.

With a satisfied groan, Chip pulled out of her mouth, hearing a slurpy pop and sat on the chair behind him. Has stroked his slimy cock as he looked over at Dan. Seeing the girl's husband stroking himself, he grinned at him and winked before turning his attention back to the girl, wearing only knee socks trying to open her mouth wide enough to take in Greg's fat sausage.

Dan's jaw had dropped seeing his friend cum in his wife's mouth. She just once had her mouth on his cock on their wedding night and that was for perhaps two minutes. Never again. She said she didn't like the taste and thought it was unsanitary. And, he wondered how she would ever be able to open her mouth wide enough to take in that fat tube. He used to think Greg was full of shit when he bragged how his cock was as fat as a coke can.

Sarah pushed, stroked and tongued the uncircumcised head in a panic thinking she would disappoint Mr. McDermitt, but finally felt her jaw muscles relax and hearing the men compliment her on how she was able to do this, she began pumping her face against the man, feeling the mass fill more and more of her mouth. Soon, she felt him slide past the back of her tongue and enter her throat.

"Good girl, you're learning to behave. Keep it up and we'll let you cum, but only after you've given these boys the relief they need. Are you going to be good and not tease them anymore?" Bill asked.

Sarah nodded her head as she sucked the juices out of Greg's plump shaft and slid her hands up his hairy ass. She opened her mouth wider and stifled the gagging as the huge head pressed harder against the back of her throat.

"Boys, look at those nipples, I think they're cold. I can't believe I have to tell you this, but get down there and warm them up." Bill ordered Alex and Junior. He nodded approvingly as the two men grabbed those pendulous, tear-drop shaped tits. Alex immediately leaned over and sucked a huge nipple into his mouth, hungrily attacking it.

Sarah felt her twat ache for attention with her tender nipples being roughly stimulated and she dropped a hand down to touch herself, God, she needed to touch herself.

"Sarah! Did I say you could do that? You need to learn to focus on the task at hand...or mouth as it were." Bill said sternly.

Sarah snatched her hand back up disappointed and aching to be touched, but obeyed and gripped the man's ass, amazed at how hard his muscles were, how they flexed with each thrust, how solid he was having to reach around him. She was shocked when she felt his mass of pubic hair against her nose realizing a man was fully fucking her mouth like some whore. She let him take over thrusting his hips when she felt something heavy slap against her chin. She reached around and would have gasped, had her mouth not been full, feeling the size of the man's testicles. With a jolt, she realized they must be filled with a massive amount of sperm and as she thought that, she felt the huge mitt on the back of her head pull her hard as hot, salty juices shot against the back of her throat.

"That's it Miss Newberry, good girl. Swallow it all. I've heard people say he can cum a quarter cup. You should be really happy he's giving it to you. Remember, don't let any of it go to waste.

Greg felt his knees get weak as he felt that fucking bitch's mouth clamp down, her tongue pressing hard against his shaft as he emptied his aching balls into the girl's stomach. He found that he'd been gripping the poor girl's pigtails pulling her against him and as she swallowed the last of his goo, he let go and slowly extracted his fat snake from her gullet. "God damn, girl, you're the best cock-sucker I've ever had." He leaned down and patted her head before flopping back on the chair.

Bill looked at the girl flexing her jaw and asked her, "Do you need a drink? Take a quick break?"

"Wine, I'd like some red wine." She said softly, "Thank you. I could use a drink and a small break. My jaw is pretty sore." She pointed looked at Greg's plump dick shriveling between his legs. "Christ, even soft it's fucking fat." She giggled.

"Go on, get yourself some wine and we'll all have beers also. Junior, give her a hand, no Dan, just sit. Junior has bigger hands and can carry more." Bill said as Dan started to get up to accompany his naked wife into the kitchen.

Sarah was attempting to make eye-contact with Dan as she walked by, but his eyes were glued to her completely bare twat, but as she passed she heard Junior compliment her on her newly found skills.

"Baby, you suck cock like a pro? Did you practice a lot in college?" He reached down and slid his huge hand across her ass. "Shit girl, you have an ass like a teenager."

Dan listened to Sarah giggling and telling him to stop it. He heard cabinets open, the refrigerator, bottles opening and whispering, but soon the giggling stopped and the kitchen was quiet. He strained his ears, but all he could make out was perhaps the sound of kissing.

"Junior! Miss Newberry! Stop whatever you are doing and get in here." Bill started towards the door, but stopped seeing the couple carrying beer and wine. Sarah looked flushed and he could make out large hand prints on her swaying tits. "Junior, I swear. If you were pleasuring our girl here I'm going to have to send you home." He looked at the girl, "Was he touching you?"

"It was just a quick kiss is all. It was my fault, I told him I'd never kissed a black man before." She nervously took a gulp of wine, "Please sir, let me have your cock and I'll be good." She finished the wine and putting the glass down pulled Bill over to the couch.

Dan shook his head disbelievingly. His powerful, self-confident wife was begging? He felt like slapping himself, but realizing they didn't bring him a beer he got up and headed in to kitchen. He heard Bill call out to bring the wine bottle in when he came back.

When he came back, he saw his wife on her knees, her face buried in Bill's crotch. Her ass was facing the door and he got a good look at her fully shaved pussy, but what he noticed the most were the juices flowing down her thighs. He also noticed all the other guys were staring at the pink, exposed pussy.

"That's it baby, take my cock all the way, good girl. Our boy is here with more wine, do you want to stop?" Bill asked as he reached under and stroked Sarah's dangling tits. As he saw her shake her head, "Just put it down." He grinned at Dan and picked up his beer. He took a long swig and tapped Sarah on the shoulder, "Here, at least have a sip of beer."

Dan returned to his seat and watched as Sarah let his boss feed her beer before pushing her head back onto his cock. He had his cock back out and wished he could drive his dick into that swollen cunt, but she was not allowed pleasure. He shook his head, realizing he was not permitted to touch his own wife.

Bill groaned, "That's it baby, I'm so close." He lifted a foot and placed it on the couch, "I need you to jerk me off while you lick my ass...go on. Ah fuck, yessss." He sighed as the girl rapidly pumped his cock, played with his balls and buried her face into his ass.

Dan thought he couldn't be more shocked with the events of the evening, but seeing his wife licking another man's ass was too much and he jetted ropes of cum all over his chest and chair. He watched in amazement as Bill took Sarah's head and jammed her face right down on his cock as he grunted loudly and shot his cum down her throat.

"Fuck me! Ohhh...Oh...oh God. That's it, drink all my jizm baby, I've been storing it up just for you." Bill released the girl's head and flopped back. He looked at Dan with half-lidded eyes, "Christ man, how is it you ever get any sleep with a great cum-swallower like this around the house?" He looked at the girl who was looking expectantly at him, "Oh, I'm sorry." He reached for the glass of wine, "You earned this. In fact, just let me know and we'll keep this filled for you." He said with a smile seeing her gulp the entire glass down. "Dan, you have any more wine in there? I'd afraid this is making our great little whore a bit thirsty." Bill smirked at the cum splattered all over the man's clothes.

Dan got up to clean himself and get the wine. He realized, the only bottle was the expensive one he got for their anniversary next week. When he came out, Sarah had moved over and was effortlessly deep throating Alex who was flopped back on the couch, eyes closed, grunting rhythmically.

Alex couldn't believe how this evening turned out. When the game became a rout, he actually was ready to get up and head out early. Perhaps, go into town and try to pick up a girl, though that never seemed to end up successfully. Shit, here he was, the hottest girl in the city, hungrily engulfing his cock with that talented mouth of hers. Dan must have been lying when he commented she wasn't into that. He stroked her hair and grunted louder as she raised his leg and sucked one ball then the other into her mouth. As he grabbed the dangling tit, he couldn't believe how much flesh there was.

Sarah was curious if men liked their balls licked, and since she'd already tongued a man's ass, why not try? She loved the furry feel of Alex's ball sack and the way he responded as she sucked on each one while stroking the veiny shaft. Soon she heard him gasp he was going to cum and not wanting to disappoint Bill, she dove onto the man's dick and was immediately greeted by the saltiest load yet. Her head bobbing, tongue lapping, she eagerly swallowed this man's load because it was the best tasting one yet. She felt herself being amazed...curious, at the variety of sperm in the different men. Swallowing rapidly, she found herself eager to see how a black man's would taste. Satisfied, drained, Alex had no more of his cream to give her, so she pulled off and saw Bill offering her wine.

"Thanks," She said as she took the glass and emptied half of it. "Ok, Junior. Let's see...Oh my God!" She gasped as she turned and banged her head against a baseball bat...or something. She looked up at the winking man as she tentatively gripped it...a penis, perhaps, but bigger. She felt it against her in the kitchen, but wow! Her hand could only grasp about 2/3 the circumference. Both her hands were gripping it and 4 inches was exposed. She pulled it down to her mouth and tasted the ooze seeping out. Liking the taste, she pushed the man down onto the couch and stood up and leaned over to get a better angle. Letting the cock enter her throat was easier than she thought.

"You like that, white girl? I love it when you little bitches get all panicked seeing this for the first time." He squeezed her tit, you know what it's like when men get all excited over size. You know it when a man sees those hooters of yours for the first time, that you own him. Now you know how I feel." He watched as the girl took more and more of his cock into her mouth.

Sarah was pleased when she was able to get half his massive cock into her mouth, into her throat and soon felt the man's hips reacting and knew he wouldn't last. Her fingers found his monster balls and as she played with them, she accidentally ran her finger across his anus making him jerk his pelvis. Seeing that he liked that, she pressed her middle finger against his ass and when she felt him relax, plunged her finger in, knuckle deep and began stroking in and out.

Junior couldn't take much after watching his friends get theirs, this porn-like babe get naked for them, and knew he wouldn't be able to last long, but when the little slut penetrated his ass, he gripped her shoulders and rammed his cock deep down her throat and spewed more cum than he ever remembered before. "Oh my fucking Godddd! Uh, oh God!...mmmmmmmm...mmm...mmm..mmmm...uuuuhhh. Shit." He flopped back as he felt the finger pull out of his rectum and his cock snake out of the beautiful girl's mouth.

Sarah grinned at Junior as she licked her lips. "Do all you black men taste so good?" She asked. She reached for her wine and took a couple of sips before downing the rest. She stood up and walked over to where Bill was sitting. "Sir, can I go to the bathroom?" Seeing him nod, she put down the wine glass and as she passed her husband, smiled.

When she got to the bathroom, her body screamed at her to get release, but she quickly wiped herself and headed back to the living room amazed at her willpower. She saw all the men sitting naked, except for Dan who was across the room from the others, fully dressed. She looked at Bill, "Sir, I haven't sucked all the cocks here." She nodded towards Dan.

Bill looked at the other four men, "Should we let her blow Dan? He has been a good host." Seeing doubt on their faces, he turned back, "I don't think so. He's not been really a part of the team. Get over here and show us that nicely shaved cunt of yours."

Sarah was disappointed, not because she felt like she owed it to Dan, but she was inflamed by curiosity to know what his cock tasted like, what his cum tasted like. She found herself thinking about all the men she worked with, dying to know how their sperm tasted. She looked sadly at Dan and turned to go over to the couch and stood in front on Bill. "Yes sir? What would you like to see?"

Bill sat up and pushed her thighs apart. "Show each of us how smooth your cunt is. Ask them if they'd like to see you, to feel you."

Blushing, Sarah opened her legs wide, and rather than simply standing with her legs apart, she bent her knees and opened herself wide and ran her finger along the smoothly shaven vulva. "Sir, would you like to see my pussy? Would you like to touch it?"