Gang Tackled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

"Cunt, it's a cunt. Yes, I'd like to see your cunt. Open it up for me...that's it, a little more." Bill leaned forward seeing the beautiful woman pulling those cunt lips wide open for him. "Very nice. Have many men enjoyed this? How many have been inside you?" He asked.

"One sir, just Dan." Sarah said softly. "Please touch my cunt, sir."

"Ok, since you asked so politely." Bill said as he slid his finger into the wet hole. "That's it, thrust that cunt onto my finger, you like that, don't you?" He sighed as the girl pushed herself onto him, eagerly wanting to be touched. He flicked his thumb over the unhooded clit and saw the girl almost collapse. He pressed against the clit. "Why do women have this?" He asked.

"Sir?" Sarah sighed.

"Why do women have a clit? It isn't really necessary for procreation." Bill stated.

"It makes women feel good, Sir. If women like it, then they will be more likely to reproduce." She responded.

"Ok, then what is this for?" Bill asked pushing a second finger into her hole.

"Sir, it's for making babies."

"No, that's the uterus. This hole here, the vagina?

"It's the birth canal, Sir." Sarah said sounding confused.

"Why is it so tight if it were simply for ejecting the baby? So smooth? Seems to me it would be looser." Bill responded probing more aggressively.

"It stretches, expands when giving birth, Sir." Sarah sighed feeling her cunt being stimulated.

"Miss Newberry, I'm stunned you don't know the answer. It's nice and tight to stimulate a penis so it ejaculates a man's semen into your womb. Right there, where the millions of fertile sperm can search out an egg." Bill felt juices flowing down his hand onto his wrist. "So, you have a clit to make it desirable to take in a penis, it's pleasurable for the man, pleasurable for you. Interesting."

"Sir? Why is it interesting?" The teetering girl asked.

"Interesting you've just had one man make you happy. That you've just made one man happy." Bill said a bit harshly.

"Sir, I'm married. I've been faithful."

"Yet here you are. Another man's fingers in your cunt...fingers you begged for and your husband sitting right there."

"Sir, he seems to like it. I mean he seems to be quite erect." Sarah said looking over at her husband.

"I know. Ever seen him that hard before? I'll bet not." Bill said.

"Um, sir? I think I have." Sarah said softly.

"When was that? You're first night?" Bill asked.

"Sir, it was last Friday night when he got home. I've never felt him so hard." Sarah blushed.

"Did you ask him why?" Bill asked, "Why he was suddenly so inspired?"

"Yes Sir. He told me he'd been thinking about me all night. How much he wanted to...fuck the shit out of me." She mumbled.

"Did he tell you why he'd been thinking about you?" Seeing her shake her head, he continued, "Ok, so you let him. Were you aroused and ready for him?"

"No sir, he didn't seem to notice, I mean not the first time. I was more than ready the second since the first was over a bit too quickly."

Bill looked at the girl and pulled his fingers out of her sopping cunt. "Not like this initially, I'm guessing." He held his fingers up and immediately saw Sarah respond and suck all her juices off his hand. "So when a man needs relief, you're ok with him just taking it?"

"He's my husband. Yes, I mean it wasn't rape or anything. I liked it...Actually, I even liked it more because he was so intense...powerful...it felt so urgent." Sarah said as she felt Bill's wet hand play with her nipples.

"Like a biological imperative. Was that how it was?" Bill asked.

"Yes sir, it seemed like he wanted...something, something more than just to cum." Sarah said softly.

"Again, you were ok with that. Allowing a man to satisfy his biological imperative. So, I'm confused. Why have you just had one man fuck you? I mean you like fucking. He likes fucking. It makes you happy. It makes him happy. Don't you want to make men happy? Don't you like other men? Don't other men have biological imperatives?" Bill demanded.

"Sir? I'm married. I mean, I like other men and I'd like to make them happy, but I am faithful to Dan."

"Were faithful to Dan, you mean. You have five loads of sperm in your stomach which means you've now had six men inside you. Wouldn't it have been better for all had you let them all fuck that tight cunt of yours?" Bill asked as he stroked her wet slit and clit again. "I mean, isn't this all around the most satisfying place for everyone?"

Yes, Sir. But I'm not sure Dan would agree."

Bill snorted seeing the bulge and wet spot on the man's pants. "I think he loves it. You think he attacked you last Friday? You wait until we've gone." Bill looked up at the girl. "Explain to me why you have the perfect body to arouse men, to attract and entice men, the perfect cunt engulf and to satisfy them, to satisfy their biological needs. And you seem to derive great pleasure yourself. You like men, so making them happy shouldn't be a problem. They'd be grateful, which shouldn't be a problem. You'd be grateful for the pleasure they give you. So, if you're with a man and he would benefit and you would benefit, what the hell has stopped you? Some idea that Dan wouldn't like it? I think you need to reassess that."

"Sir, I don't know, Sir. I never thought about it that way." Sarah stammered.

"So, how often are you alone with other men?" Bill asked.

"Sir, All the time. I have conferences with students in my office...I meet with other faculty."

"And you like these people?"

"Yes Sir. Many of them are very nice."

"And do they notice your obvious assets?" Bill asked reaching up and gently slapping the girl's tits making them quiver. Seeing her nod, he continued, "And you have a few buttons undone? I mean, like earlier? Do you wear tops that are tighter than what might be more comfortable? I know you do, and do you tease them? Perhaps stretch...lean over?"

"Yes sir. I like it when men look at my chest. I often lean over when taking to them; put my elbows together on the desk with my hands covering my eyes as if I am rubbing them." Blushing she paused, "I sometimes lean back in my chair with my hands behind my head, looking at the ceiling so they can freely look." Sarah said meekly.

"So, you tease them and make them frustrated. I thought you liked these people. They walked around all day feeling frustrated...needing relief. What if that triggers road rage in the frustration you've caused? What if their grades slip thinking about this incredible rack, the nice, bald, tight cunt here? What if they didn't have something like you at home..." Bill snapped, looking over at Dan. "Think how lonely they must feel lying in bed without a way to satisfy themselves."

"Sir! I was just teasing. I didn't mean to be hurt anybody." Sarah whined.

"Ok, promise me you'll not leave these poor men hanging. You have to quit teasing, or you have to make sure they leave your office feeling satisfied, relieved. You'll be happier, they'll be happier and you'll be doing a society a favor. Promise?"

"Yes Sir. I don't think I can quit teasing. I'll make them happy." Sarah said feeling her cunt throb in anticipation of a couple of her graduate assistants.

"Good girl. And you'll make yourself and Dan happy as well. Tell me, are you on the pill?"

"Yes Sir." She looked at her husband and saw simply intense lust. "We don't want to have kids yet and Dan hates condoms."

"I agree. Condoms are terrible. But why would you deprive Dan of maximum pleasure?"

"Sir?"

"You know men feel stimulation when encased in this tight cunt of yours, and they feel the satisfying release when emptying their balls inside you, but if you are on the pill, don't they subconsciously know they are wasting their time? You basically agreed that your clit, the tight vagina, everything is really designed for procreation. Think about it. When a man explodes into a fertile womb, he is not only getting release, he's fulfilling the biological imperative. A need. You are depriving men of the total package...total pleasure." Bill said. "I want you off the pill."

"Sir? I don't want to get pregnant." Sarah stammered.

"You don't have to. You need to chart your cycles. Fuck like a bunny when non-fertile, then if you're fertile, you could have the men pull out and take their gift to you in your mouth. Perhaps pull out and fuck these incredible tits." He said gripping them and squeezing them together. "Hell, let them cum inside you if you feel lucky. I'll bet the danger increases your pleasure also." He slid his wet finger under her and buried it in her ass feeling her happily respond, "In fact, let him fuck that nice cunt of your and invite him to cum in your ass. You'd like it and he'd like it."

Sarah found herself getting closer to cumming discussing being a total slut and standing naked in front of all these men and sighed, "Sir, I'll get off the pill, but for now, can I cum? I'm very close and I need a release. I'll let everyone here fuck me. I just need release."

Bill looked at the guys, "I think that's alright. Miss Newberry, sit down here and open up that cunt of yours. After you've asked them all politely to look at you, to touch you, maybe we'll fuck you."

Junior got up, his cock eagerly pointing at the ceiling and offered Sarah his spot. When the girl laid back on the couch, he eagerly watched as she opened her legs wide and pulled her cunt wide open.

"Junior, please look at my sweet cunt, please touch me." As Junior knelt down and pressed his hand against her cunt, she sighed and moved her hands up to pinch her aching nipples. She felt impending waves of pleasure flow through her as each man stroked her, fingered her, but when Alex got between her legs, she felt his hot breath on her slimy twat. She watched as the first man ever began licking her pussy, her cunt. Any thoughts of it being dirty or unsanitary were washed away with the waves of pleasure emanating from the man's rapidly flicking tongue. She put her hand on his head and found herself thrusting her pelvis against his mouth while holding his head. "Oh my fucking GOD!" she screamed as she writhed against the man's face. "Yes, yes, yes, your tongue feels so fucking good!" She panted.

Alex was in heaven. He fantasized about eating a beautiful woman's pussy, but never thought he'd ever find himself between her legs like this. And in his fantasies, he'd drive her wild with his skill and technique, but he never imagined she'd react to him this strongly. Her whole body humping against his face as he brought her to a huge climax. Writhing, grinding, crying out as he felt his slimed face get bruised by her. At last, he felt the girl relax and go limp, her hands still holding his face against her sopping pussy, still happily mewing as he lapped up her juices.

Sarah had never, ever cum so hard in her life. She always thought the small spasms of pleasure were how you were supposed to feel, but this was so incredibly intense. She still couldn't focus after sparks and lightning bolts blinded her, her chest felt hot as if she were under a heat lamp, but her entire groin...Wow! Jolts of pleasure coursed through her entire mid-region. She found her breathing settling down as she felt the man probe her inner folds and swallow all her cum. "Thank you, Alex. That was fucking amazing. Could you please fuck me now? Please. I really want your nice cock inside me."

Alex looked up at her, face glistening, glasses askew, with incredible lust. He jumped up before she changed her mind and seeing Junior hold out a paper towel, took it, cleaned his glasses and wiped his face and crawled up between the goddess's creamy thighs. He felt the soft hands stroking his cock making sure he was good and hard, no issue with that, and as he pressed forward he groaned as his sensitive head slipped all the way in. He had to fight back the urge to cum immediately when he realized that his cock was just the second one ever to be inside this girl. He glanced over at Dan apologetically, but was brought back to where he was when he felt the long silky legs wrap around him, her whole body clinging to him.

Dan watched with jealousy and eagerness as his friend, his co-worker drove into his wife's pussy. He was stroking his cock, staring unblinkingly as he was seeing his wife take another man for the first time. Her legs wrapped around Alex's ass, urging him as deep as possible inside her. She seemed to want to become one with him, her ass rising up and grinding against him, over and over. He knew everyone there could see her being penetrated, her flowing juices coating her anus and wanted them to. He'd never heard her be vocal before, even when coming, but he heard her moaning rhythmically with each thrust. He loved watching Alex's free hand pawing Sarah's tit, how his friend's butt cheeks flexed with every hard thrust. He tried not to cum, but when he saw Axel's other hand come around and penetrate the slick brown bud, he exploded again, all over himself.

Sarah was close to cumming and as she felt that long, narrow finger penetrate her ass, she again exploded against this man. She cried out "Oh God!" over and over as she lifted her entire body up and against the man fucking her.

Alex felt incredible pride having brought the girl off with his mouth, but feeling her grind against his penis, how she wanted more and more of him, how she loved it when he took the chance of finger fucking her ass, how she came a second time, he also came, blasting his sperm as deep into her womb as he could. He held her under her ass as she tried to drive herself through him until again until finally she went limp.

Sarah flopped back and opened her eyes seeing the flushed face above her. She pulled him down and kissed him hard, letting his tongue into her mouth before pulling back. "Thank you. That was incredible...you are incredible."

"Ok, Alex. Get off our girl here. There are four of us waiting to get at that nice cunt." He sat on the couch next to Sarah. He patted his thighs. "Get up here. That's it, God you're wet." He said as Sarah lowered herself onto his cock. He reached up and gripped both massive mounds of flesh as he felt the girl torque her pelvis against his cock. "That's it girl, pleasure yourself on my hard cock. You like that? You want to beg for my baby making cream? Don't you wish you weren't on the pill now? Wouldn't it be a lot more exciting?"

"Yes sir, I like your cock very much." Sarah panted. "Please fuck my poor little pussy and maybe the pill doesn't work." She said as she ground against the man more and more rapidly." I've heard women getting knocked up even on the pill. I think it's when men are so powerful, so potent that it doesn't matter. Please fuck me and maybe you'll impregnate me...maybe any of you will." She looked over at Junior, standing there stroking his cock, "Maybe I'll have a black baby boy blessed with a huge cock."

Bill laughed, "You've been hiding the nasty little slut inside you your whole life, haven't you?" He reached around and slid a finger up her ass, "You dirty little thing, you need a cock in your ass right now, don't you?"

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, yes Sir, oh fuck, yes." Sarah panted.

"Then you should ask one of these nice boys for their cock." He said as he plunged a second finger into the tight ass.

"Oh, fuck...fuck, Chip, please? Please fuck my ass?" Sarah begged.

Chip stepped between Greg and Junior and put his cock in front of the girl's mouth, "You better get it wet, babe." He groaned feeling her lips warp around his cock and was amazed when she pressed her face all the way against his pubes, while licking his shaft, hungrily bobbing her mouth all the way onto his cock before pulling off with a smacking sound. He felt the slickness and nodding at her, knelt behind her, eyeing the brown puckered anus as he lined himself up. As he pressed against her, he realized he'd never done this and didn't know if he should just take it slow, or steadily work it in. Another thought hit him that he'd never had a girl deep throat him before, so this was two firsts in a matter of seconds.

Sarah was waiting for some sort of searing pain as that large head stretched her anus wide, but as he pressed into her, she found herself naturally relaxing until she felt the pop as his head entered her rectum. She felt Bill spread her ass cheeks wide to help out, but it wasn't necessary and soon the three picked up a rhythm. She closed her eyes feeling so many stimuli, so much pleasure from all over her body from her nipples, through her cunt and back to her ass. She thought about Junior's cock and how it tasted, "Please Junior, can you put that nice cock of your in my mouth? And Greg, I really need to stroke that fat hunk of meat you've got."

Dan watched as his slut wife leaned over and began sucking hungrily on the huge black cock while writhing against the dicks in her pussy and ass. Then she reached out and began jacking off Greg who was eagerly watching his friends take this married woman.

Sarah loved the taste of Junior, and made a decision to find out if all black men tasted this good, but then remembered that with Greg she hadn't been used to the taste yet, so she pulled the black snake out of her mouth and attacked Greg's. She was happy that he also tasted great and actually had more juices flowing.

Chip watched the girl alternate sucking the two cocks on his friends and felt the unbelievable tightness around his cock and even though he tried to hold off, he did one last thrust into the girl's brown hole and erupted, spewing what felt like a gallon of sperm inside her. With a groan, he pulled out of the slick, but really tight hole. He patted her ass affectionately and looked at his cream dripping out. 'God damn! I need to fuck another ass soon, perhaps this one.' He sighed as he headed to the bathroom to clean up.

Sarah slurped her mouth off Greg's cock and looked up at him and when she caught his eyes, she looked back at her ass. Greg didn't need to be asked twice, he climbed off the couch and pressed against the beautiful ass and forced his sausage-like dick into the girl's rectum. Sarah gritted her teeth feeling the pain she thought would happen initially and just as she was about to beg him to stop, she relaxed and felt a fullness inside her she'd never imagined before. She gleefully pulled Junior's cock back into her mouth and let all three men take over and enjoy her various holes.

Bill had been fighting it, but feeling Greg's fat cock sliding into the girl's rectum just through the thin membranes, he thrust hard into that tight cunt and shot, what he hoped, would be potent sperm into that hot cunt. As his waves of relief subsided, he tapped Sarah on the shoulder. "I think Junior wants to be where I am." He waited for Greg to quit driving into the girl's ass and pull off her when an agonized groan. As he got up, he saw Alex and Chip all dressed. "You guys leaving?"

Chip grinned at Bill. "I want to thank you for making this all happen."

"Yeah," Alex added, "That was the best fuck I've ever had."

"Hey, I make sure the guys who do a good job are rewarded. Imagine what might happen if we make all our numbers this quarter." Bill grinned. He looked at Dan who was sitting looking spent. "Hey, your guests are leaving. Don't you want to see them out?"

Bill looked back at Sarah and the two men, getting down on the floor. Soon, all three were lying on their sides, the girl facing the huge black man, lips crushed against his, and Greg behind her holding up her leg, slamming into her ass. He marveled at the two holes stretched wide, creamy fluids seeping out, the passionate grunting filling the room. He grinned thinking of future possibilities as he headed to the bathroom to relieve himself and clean up.

When he got back, he passed Greg who knowingly grinned at him on his way to the bathroom and felt his cock twitch watching Junior standing up, holding Sarah by her ass, effortlessly raising and lowering her into his huge cock. Sarah had her arms tightly around his neck, grunting non-stop "Oh God," and that she was cumming...over and over. Junior's huge hands had no problem covering the girl's entire ass cheeks and he was amazed how high the man was able to lift the girl up and still have cock inside her. Bill saw Sarah say something and grinning, Junior lifted her fully off his cock. Bill was amazed seeing the panting girl reach under her and guide that monster into her ass while lifter her legs up. After raising and lowering her slowly, her grunting became more urgent and soon she was bouncing up and down on that stiff rod. Bill saw she was coming again as apparently her clit was scraping on the man's hairy stomach.

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers