All Comments on 'Gangbang: A Stroll in the Park'

by Fire22

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It makes me want to expound

Yum, yum, yum!

Take it up the bum!

Rock and roll!

Cum spurts up yer hole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wait

Holy shit a new chapter to one of my favorite stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A dashing tale for sure

If you dress like a girl

You ain't gotta show class

Just be good and ready

For a COCK up your ass!

The story is amazing

And it's so so true

You can get your rectum ravaged

By the Boys in Blue!

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieabout 10 years ago
Delicious

Best read in bra panties and stockings I found :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Mmmmm, getting so turned on imagining this happening to me...

darkwolfonedarkwolfoneabout 10 years ago
The awesome return

So very happy to finally have a new Erica Raines story come along. I loved it so much and can't wait to read more. I can't tell you how many times I've edged and shot over the Gangbang tales. Please keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesomeness personified

That was beyond hot. So very erotic and sexy. I love this series; it's a perennial favorite.

Glad to see another instalment in this. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Flirt

My wife has always been a flirt and dressed sexy.I have told her to stop that some day she is going to get in to trouble she can not get out of.She told me she is not doing any thing wrong and i like when i dress sexy around the house and suck your cock.So let me have some fun and i can take care of my self.Well one night she could not take care of her self.She dressed sexy and was flirting with the wrong man and got in trouble she could not stop or get out of.The man walked her to her car as she said good night he grabbed her gaged her tied her hands behind her back.Took her to the park stripped top bra skirt off along with her thong.He dropped his pants took out his hard cock and started to fuck her ass hard.After filling her ass with cum he put his cock in her pussy and filled her with more cum.He then forced her to suck his cock and swallow more cum.He and some men from the bar came to take part in a group gang bang.All told she got used by eight men that night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous