All Comments on 'Gangbang Girlfriend'

by bennyhanna

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
fastandsloppyfastandsloppyalmost 11 years ago
Color me interested

Hmmmm, women participating in gang bang clubs has long been an interest of mine. This story sounds like the start of something interesting. However, given the unballanced power dynamic between the girlfriend and the boyfriend and the fact that the boyfriend is OK with it, I expect you will get a lot of grief from a lot of readers who are prone toward masculinity-panic. Please ignore them and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fuck you bitch

If you want me to agree to this, you will pay with your own money for a hot as hell escort to keep me company on the nights you're whoring yourself. If you aren't completely OK with that, there's the door. Hypocritical slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Two one sided

Why can't he just go out and have a pass it she can? No I think I would have to pass on that girl the trust would be gone between us If she set it up like that for me. I don't share and I wouldn't even call this sharing it like ok honey go ahead and get gang banged I don't care about you at all.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
I'd Rather

Be in the club than in a relationship with the walking pin cushion. Fools do exist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confusing

To say the least the female in this relationship has some very unrealistic expectations. If she is part of a Gang-bang club and is that upset about her bf being there, it implies at the very least a near complete lack of trust or respect for her partner. Her desire to prevent her bf from having his own version of a hall pass, and her comment of "whatever" about his ability to tell her to stop are severe warning signs about her own desires and lack of concern for him in the relationship.

I suspect many people feel that they would leave her while she was off on one of these events and quite possibly hire someone to follow her to take pictures if needed. Is it possible to salvage the story? Yes. Is it likely that many people will follow it, you will have to throw in some major plot changes to make it more palatable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too bad

Story-line has potential but it has like zero detail. It's like yo wanted to write it using as few lines as possible.

ebickerebickeralmost 11 years ago
let's see if this dog hunts

a start but you need details and write about the gangbang do not see so far how the creampie is in here since they were not having sex as she told him about her desire for 10+ penises

carry on i will follow it for a few pages if you get it going with D E T A I L S

ADVOCATE70ADVOCATE70almost 11 years ago
Good start

It is a really good start. I would work on her gradually involving him in the parties. Perhaps he takes her but waits outside, maybe he has to go through all of the pictures or videos they take and catalog them and that's how he gets to watch, make him have to meet the each guy personally and let him fuck her at his house before he can go, make him agree to wear a chastity belt to the parties to set him apart, there are so many possibilities but in each he starts to get as excited as she does for her club meetings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice story - Write more

Wish all girls were like this chick, including my chick!

Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
curiosity is peaked.

I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous