Gani-boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oskarwild
oskarwild
1,134 Followers

Tony meekly placed his hand in Daddy's and allowed Daddy to lead him through the building. Tony walked with his eyes downcast, but he could feel the eyes of the people watching him as Daddy led him like a little boy. Tony knew that the people were noticing the huge, wet, cum-stain on his pants. Did they suspect that he had sucked Daddy's cock? Of course, they would! Finally, they arrived at the front entrance of the building. Daddy's car was waiting right outside. The chauffeur held the back door open for them. Tony noticed that the chauffeur was a young boy of slight build. He wore skinny jeans that appeared to be painted on his skinny legs and shapely ass. He wore a short jacket that had a name tag on it, "Patti." His hair was long and done up in a sassy ponytail. As they got in the car, Reggie instructed Patti to drive them straight home.

"So, how do you like your 'experiments' so far?" Reggie asked as they settled into the back seat.

"I've never experienced anything like this before." Tony confessed.

"There are so many wicked, little pleasures to explore." Reggie said. "If you're open to them, I can take you to heights of ecstasy that you couldn't even imagine." And Reggie moved his hand over Tony's wet crotch.

"But let's get you out of these wet pants! Take them off and we'll stretch them on the floor to dry. We have at least a thirty minute ride to my place." And Reggie immediately unbuckled Tony's belt, unzipped his trousers and began to tug them down. Tony didn't resist. He lifted his ass to make it easy for Reggie to remove his trousers and briefs. Reggie also removed Tony's shoes and socks, leaving him naked from the waist down.

"That's much better." Reggie said as he wrapped his arm around Tony, drawing the boy close to him.

Reggie smiled and then covered Tony's mouth with his own. Tony opened wide to accept the older man's tongue, letting it explore and tease Tony's tongue. Tony closed his eyes as Daddy wrapped his meaty hand around Tony's hardening little prick. Tony began to moan as Daddy made him hard and pre-cum began to leak from his slit again.

"My god, that feels so god." Tony thought as Daddy drew his foreskin back, unsheathing the sensitive head of his little prick. Tony wrapped his arms tightly around Daddy's neck. Saliva dripped from the corners of his mouth as Daddy's tongue teased his mouth with feelings he had never experienced with a girl. Daddy was jacking him wildly now as Tony moaned and squirmed. His cum began to squirt out his pulsating little prick in long, thin sheets. He was shaking in Daddy's arms, overcome with uncontrollable lust! Then the spasms subsided. Daddy removed his mouth and began to gently kiss and bite they boy's tender neck.

"She sure is a hot little slut, isn't she, Daddy!" Patti exclaimed from the front seat. Tony realized with horror that the driver had been watching everything in the rear-view mirror!

"Yes, she is a hot slut." Daddy chuckled. "And about to get hotter still."

"Here we are, honey." Daddy said as they pulled up to a large suburban mansion. "Let's go in."

"But, Daddy, I don't have any pants on!"

"You don't need pants, dear." Daddy smiled mischievously and extended his hand to Tony. Reggie helped the boy out of the car.

"Sexy, little ass!" The driver said appreciatively.

Daddy just smiled and wrapped his hand around Tony's cock. He gave it a squeeze and then used it to lead the boy into the mansion.

In Daddy's Bed

As the front door closed behind them, Tony looked back in concern.

"Daddy, my pants and shoes are still in the car." Tony said.

"It's okay, baby, you're in Daddy's house now. When you're here, you're Daddy's boy and Daddy's boy doesn't wear clothes. I must admit you look nice and sexy with just that polo shirt on, but it's time to take it off." And Reggie quickly stripped the shirt from Tony's body leaving the boy totally naked.

"I've worked up a bit of an appetite. Let's go raid the kitchen." Reggie said, grabbing Tony by the cock and leading him to the kitchen.

Tony sat on a stool at the bar in the kitchen and watched Reggie put together a platter of cold chicken, fruit and vegetables.

"You look awfully serious and pensive, honey." Reggie said to the boy.

"I guess I'm confused by everything that's happened over the last couple days." Tony answered.

"What's confusing you, baby?" Reggie asked.

"Well, you jacked me off in the spa at my parent's house; and I liked it. I sucked your cock today in your office and it turned me on so much that I came in my pants. Then you jacked me off on your couch and again in your car on the way here; and I liked it both times. I've never been so hot and horny in my life as I am with you." Tony said.

"So, what's the problem, honey?" Reggie chuckled.

"Doesn't that strike you as rather gay?" Tony quizzed. "I mean, I always considered myself to be totally straight and now I'm getting off on sucking cock."

"Listen, baby, there is no such thing as a 'straight' guy." Reggie smiled at him. From the very beginnings of our race, men have enjoyed sex with each other. It was always the normal thing to do. Yes, we had to have sex with the female of the species, but that was for the continuance of the race. But throughout history and pre-history, sex for enjoyment and pleasure always occurred between men. The Greeks had the right idea. They fucked women to procreate. They fucked younger men for pleasure and love. So what you're feeling is by no means abnormal. In fact, it is the norm."

"That's not the way society sees it." Tony responded.

"Shit, society has been totally corrupted by the ideas of the fairer sex. It's the broads who have created the myths of conjugal love and monogamy and 'till death do us part.'" Reggie said contemptuously. "The reality is that the only way to happiness for the male of the species is for the real man to find himself a boy to dominate. The real man derives his pleasure from dominating and caring for his boy. The boy derives his pleasure from obeying and serving his Daddy. The only valid relationship for happiness and contentment is one of Dominance and submission of a boy and his Daddy."

They had been eating and drinking wine during this discussion. Reggie pushed his plate away from him and smiled at Tony.

"It's time for you to come with me to my bedroom." Reggie said.

"I'm afraid, Daddy. What are you going to do to me?" Tony pouted.

Daddy walked over to Tony's stool and stood in front of him, placing his hands on Tony's face.

"I'm going to make love to you, baby, like a Daddy should. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you to the point that there is no doubt that you are my boy and I am your Daddy. I'm going to fill your pussy with sperm from my cock and I'm going to fill your mind with lust for your Daddy. I'm going to bring you to the point where you will lust for your Daddy's cock. You will beg your Daddy to fuck you."

With that, Reggie brought his mouth to Tony's lips. The boy did not resist. He opened his mouth wide and surrendered to Daddy's probing tongue. Reggie lifted him from the stool and held him in his arms as they kissed. Tony wrapped his arms around Reggie's shoulders as Daddy carried him to the bedroom.

Reggie deposited him on the bed. Tony knelt at the edge of the bed and wrapped his arms around Daddy's neck. He opened his mouth and hungrily accepted Daddy's thick, teasing tongue. Tony's cock had grown hard and began to pulsate from Daddy's tongue in his mouth. Reggie broke the kiss and kissed the boy's neck and ears, his tongue exploring the inside of the boy's ear causing Tony to shudder. His lips trailed down the boy's chest and he gently licked and bit each of the boy's nipples, teasing them hard and erect as the boy turned to jelly in his arms. Daddy broke the kiss and pushed the boy onto his back. Tony watched as Daddy shed his clothes and lay on the bed beside him.

"Your little cock is standing at attention again and just waiting for pleasure." Daddy said as he wrapped his hand around the boy's throbbing prick. He gently pulled Tony's foreskin down, exposing the head of his cock, already wet with the boy's pre-cum.

Then Daddy leaned over to the nightstand and dipped his fuck-finger into a jar of lube, coating it completely. He placed his finger at the entrance to Tony's ass and began to massage it slowly.

"Oh, Daddy, that feels nice!" Tony moaned.

"Yes, little slut, enjoy Daddy's finger inside of you." And Daddy slowly inserted his fuck-finger into the boy's tight little hole.

Tony stiffened from the shock of entry, then began to squirm as Daddy's finger plunged in and out of him, coating his insides with the slimy lubricant. Tony's cock was doing pushups in rhythm with Daddy's finger-fucking. Then Daddy removed his finger and grabbed the jar of lube. Daddy began to coat his hard, throbbing cock with the lube.

"What are you going to do, Daddy?" Tony asked, fearfully.

"Daddy is going to fuck you, slut. Daddy is going to make you his little girl-bitch." Reggie stated.

"No, please, Daddy, your cock is too big. It will hurt." Tony protested.

"It will hurt the first time, when Daddy takes your cherry. But after Daddy takes your virginity, you will lust after Daddy's cock." And with that, Daddy spread the boy's legs. He threw Tony's legs over Daddy's shoulders and positioned his cock at the entrance to the boy's ass.

"Please, no, Daddy." Tony whined.

"You are Daddy's now and Daddy is going to fuck you." Reggie said as he pushed the moist head of his cock into the boy's ass.

"No! It hurts, Daddy!" Tony cried out.

"Daddy just took your cherry, bitch. Now you are no longer Daddy's boy. You are Daddy's little girl." Reggie evilly smiled and pushed his cock in further.

"No, please Daddy, it hurts so bad." Tony whimpered.

"It always hurts the first time, little bitch. Soon it will give you pleasure beyond belief." Reggie said, sliding his cock further into the boy imprisoned beneath him.

"Oh no, Daddy, I can't take any more." Tony pleaded.

"You can take the rest." Reggie replied and thrust the rest of his cock inside of the boy.

Tony's eyes teared and his body shivered as he felt Daddy's huge cock filling his ass and pulsating inside of him. Then Daddy began to slide out of him. When all but the head of Daddy's cock was out, Daddy began to slowly plunge back into the boy.

"Noooooo!" Tony cried as Daddy reentered his ass.

"Take it, little girl. Take it all!" Daddy whispered as he began to slowly fuck Tony's virgin boy-pussy.

Tony soon got used to the motion of Daddy moving in and out of his ass-pussy. The pain began to subside and was replaced by a new feeling. Could this be a feeling of pleasure? Tony couldn't believe that he was actually starting to respond to Daddy's fucking. As Daddy quickened the tempo of his fucking, Tony began to move beneath him in the same rhythm.

"That's it, little girl." Reggie whispered. "Do you want to be Daddy's bitch?"

"Yes!" Tony gasped in reply.

Daddy was fucking him with abandon now. Tony wrapped his legs around Daddy's ass, desperately trying to bring him closer. His own little cock was throbbing and pulsing and wet with pre-cum. He liked the fucking! No, he needed the fucking!

"Are you Daddy's bitch?" Reggie demanded as he fucked the boy harder and faster.

"Yes! Yes! I'm Daddy's bitch!" Tony cried out.

"Be my bitch!" Daddy commanded.

"Yes!"

"Be my bitch!"

"Yes!"

"Be my bitch!"

"Yes! Yes! Yesssss!" Tony cried as he felt Daddy's cock spasm inside of him. Daddy shot load after load of cum into his new pussy. It filled it completely, then the excess leaked out onto the bed under Tony's ass.

"Yes, take me, Daddy! Take me, please!" Tony begged as he began to orgasm. His hard, throbbing little joystick shot streams of cum onto his chest. Tony opened his mouth to Daddy's and Daddy plunged his tongue inside. The boy shook and spasmed as he hungrily lapped against Daddy's teasing tongue in his mouth. Then, sated, the boy collapsed back onto the bed with Daddy laying on top of him, his cock still inside of the boy's pussy. Daddy was moving slowly inside of him now and Daddy was kissing and biting Tony's neck and nipples.

"Now you have become what I knew you could be." Daddy said. "You have become the little girl that was hiding inside of you all along. Now Daddy will help you to flower and become the wicked, little slut that you were meant to be. You are mine, now. You belong to Daddy."

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Tony moaned as Daddy tensed and began to shoot yet another load of cum into his pussy.

Daddy fucked him multiple times that night. Daddy was virile and able to get hard again in a short period of time after cumming. Daddy fucked him in the missionary position. Daddy fucked him doggy-style. Daddy fucked him while he lay on his stomach, imprisoned under Daddy's masculine body. Daddy sat the boy on his lap and impaled him on his cock. Daddy fucked him, spooning him while he lay on his side.

By the time of this final fuck, Tony had lost all control and surrendered himself to lust and wanting. He needed Daddy's cock inside of him. He needed to feel Daddy's semen filling his pussy. And he had cum himself, every time, without Daddy ever having to touch his little joystick. The fucking made him cum!

This last time, this spoon-fuck, finished with the boy's body quivering as Daddy's cum filled him. The boy was lost in lust, making little animal sounds in his throat. There were no thoughts in his pretty, little head. He existed only on the physical plane of pleasure. Daddy fell asleep with his arms around his new boy and his cock still inside of him. Eventually, Daddy's cock softened and slipped out of its new home. Tony snuggled inside Daddy's arms and fell into a contented sleep.

The Bedroom

Tony awakened in a different bedroom. He was on a queen-size bed with pink satin sheets that felt wonderful and cool against his naked body. There was a couch on one wall with a coffee table in front of it. The table was strewn with issues of "Men and Boys" magazine. Tony walked over and flipped open a few to see the expected pictures of men sexually dominating boys. A fifty inch high-def television hung on the wall positioned so it could be optimally watched from either the couch or the bed. The sound was turned down low, but a movie was running. The current scene was of a young boy on all fours being fucked by a grey-haired man while the boy sucked the huge cock of a balding sixtyish man. There was also a table with food and drink on it. The door to the bedroom was locked.

There was a note from Reggie Cain on the nightstand: "Good morning, pretty boy. I trust you slept contentedly after your transformative experience last night. I hope your pussy is ready to be fucked again. Now that you are no longer a boy with a cock and an ass, but a little girl with a clit and a pussy, you will learn to crave a real man's cock inside your mouth and your pussy. You have already shown a natural talent for sucking cock and being fucked by a real man. Daddy will help you on your journey to fully realize your potential as a bitch and a slut. Daddy is at the office right now doing a real man's work. I will be home in time to take you to dinner this evening at a place that I am sure you will enjoy. In the meantime, enjoy your room and your day. Your Daddy, Reggie Cain."

So, he was a prisoner in Cain's house! He must find a way to escape. He must get out of here so he could think clearly about what was happening to him. But he had to eat something first; and find something to wear. There were no clothes in the closet or the room. And there was that damned TV! Tony looked at the scene playing out on the screen. A young boy lay back on the bed and spread his legs. There was an inviting smile on his face that turned to a look of lust and passion as a large, older man slid between the boy's legs and plunged his cock into the boy. Tony's cock began to harden and he began to jack-off as he lay back on the satin sheets.

Patti sat in front of the computer screen in the library. Master Reggie had driven himself to work this morning and left Patti to monitor his new bitch, Tony. The little slut was wanking off again! Master had put something into the pitcher of lemonade he left in the boy's bedroom prison. He had called it a synthetic Spanish Fly; a compound that would keep the bitch in heat throughout the day. And the little sissy would unknowingly keep himself in heat just by drinking the lemonade. Tony lay on his side on the satin sheets of the bed. He was sucking his thumb. His body quivered as he brought himself to orgasm again, shooting another load onto the bed. Patti watched as the boy's tremors subsided and he drifted into sleep.

When Tony awoke, it was late afternoon. There were clothes on the couch with a note on top of them from Daddy: "Shower and clean yourself up, my little sissy-boy. Put these clothes on after your shower and do not jack-off and get cum inside of your pants. I want you clean for the restaurant. You have already had enough fun watching your dirty little movies and playing with your little clit all day. Make sure you are ready by five-thirty. Your Daddy, Reggie."

Tony stumbled into the shower and let the hot water run over him. He jacked himself off in the shower so he wouldn't soil his clothes by jacking off after dressing. There was no soap in the shower, but there was a body wash with a very girly scent. He used it and shampooed his hair with the only shampoo there, a girly brand. After toweling dry and blow-drying his hair, he went to the couch to put his clothes on. There were no boxers or briefs on the pile; just a pair of pink lace panties. Tony slid them on and then reached for the pants. It was a pair of skinny jeans and Tony had quite an ordeal trying to slip them on. He looked at himself in the mirror and it seemed as if the jeans were painted onto his body. There was no shirt; instead, there was a pink, sleeveless blouse. There were no socks or shoes, but a pair of pink sandals. Tony slipped them on and sat on the couch to wait for Daddy's arrival.

Patti sat in front of the computer monitor reviewing the recording of the day's activities in the bedroom. He was running the footage of Tony sucking his thumb and pulling on his hard, little joystick. Patti had his pants down around his ankles. He was stroking his own throbbing little dick as he watched Tony wank himself. Damn, the little slut was pretty!

Club Ganymede

Daddy arrived precisely at five-thirty and freed Tony from his bedroom prison. Patti drove them to Club Ganymede, about fifteen minutes away and dropped them off at the restaurant entrance. Daddy wrapped his arm around Tony's waist and led him into the reception area of the restaurant where they were greeted by what, at first, Tony thought was a pretty girl. He quickly realized that the "girl" was a very pretty boy. He was dressed in a sleeveless tuxedo shirt with hot pink suspenders and a hot pink bow tie. The suspenders were attached to a black, loose mini-skirt. The boy's legs were encased in black mesh hose and he had what looked like at least four inch black pumps on his feet. The boy wore eye make-up and light pink lipstick. The metallic name tag on the boy's shirt proclaimed him to be "Teri."

"Good evening, Sir. So nice to see you again." Teri veritably gushed at Reggie. "Would you like your favorite booth, Sir? I believe it is available for your use."

"Yes, please, Terri. And may I say that you're looking lovely tonight, my dear." Reggie bent over and gave Teri a peck on the cheek and sliding his hand under her skirt, gave her ass-cheek a quick squeeze.

oskarwild
oskarwild
1,134 Followers