Gani-boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oskarwild
oskarwild
1,134 Followers

Olaf was responsible for keeping the boys in line and behaving. He was a huge man; six foot five, three hundred pounds, bald, and intimidating. Olaf was a eunuch. Master Cain wanted to ensure that his boys would not be sexually abused by their keeper, thus the choice of Olaf. Olaf was also the punisher if a boy disobeyed. The price of disobedience could be very high. One boy had refused a member's attentions at the club. That night, Olaf had beaten the boy to a pulp, almost killing him. A few days later, the boy disappeared. It was rumored that Master Cain had sold the boy to an Arab sheik, but the other boys never knew for sure.

It didn't really matter which bedroom you used; they were all the same. Each had a queen-sized bed, a night stand, and a small love seat. They were designed only for sleeping and sex. The rest of the rooms were common rooms. There was a large dining area for meals, a large shower room with a dozen shower heads, a large dressing room where the clothes were stored and the boys could dress. There was a game room, complete with pool table, ping-pong table and card table. There was a TV room with large couches and floor cushions that could easily accommodate all the boys at one time.

Rules were simple. The club opened at six each evening. The bus left for the club at five to give the boys an hour to dress and apply their make-up in the club dressing room. The club was opened from six to one in the morning, Monday through Thursday. It was opened from six to two in the morning on Friday and Saturday. It was closed on Sunday. The boys existed for the sole purpose of serving the club members and their guests. A member could request a specific boy for the evening, or the boys could wait in the reception area for a member to randomly choose them. It was rare for a boy to not have a sexual encounter with at least one member each evening.

The boys were returned to the Stable after closing. They were given an hour to wind down and then Olaf paired them off for the night. They were awakened at noon every day if they were not already up. It never ceased to amaze Olaf that the horny, little bastards would suck and fuck each other every night after lights-out. You'd think they'd want to rest after being fondled and fawned over and fucked at the club. But a good Gani-boy was a sex machine.

The tour was over; the rules were given. Now Olaf began pairing the other boys off for bed as Bobbi took Toni's hand and led him to a bedroom. Bobbi quickly stripped out of his clothes. As he did, Toni noticed a strange mark on the bottom of Bobbi's right ass-cheek.

"Bobbi, what's that mark on your bun?" Toni asked.

"It's my Ganymede tattoo. Master Cain registers each of us and assigns us an identifying number. They tattoo the number and its bar-code on each boy's ass. This way, the world knows that you are owned by the Club Ganymede."

"This is really kind of scary." Toni replied. "I'm not sure I can go through with this."

"The choice isn't really yours anymore, honey." Bobbi answered. "If you're here in the Stable, you'll never be able to get free. You're a Gani-boy now."

"But, Mr. Cain said this was only a try-out; to see if I liked it." Toni said.

"Well, you're meeting with Master Cain at the club tomorrow. You'll find out the score then. Right now, strip off those clothes and come to bed. I want to fuck that pretty, little ass of yours." Bobbi smiled.

Toni stripped off his clothes and Bobbi led him to the bed. Bobbi drew Toni into his arms and the two pretty boys began to kiss and grope each other. Toni turned on his side and Bobbi spooned him. Bobbi reached to the night stand and got a tube of lubricant. He quickly coated his hard, throbbing organ with lube and then inserted his lubed fuck-finger into Toni's tight, little pussy.

"You're a hot little bitch." Bobbi said as he slid his stiff cock into Toni's boy-pussy. "You're going to be a great Gani-boy."

Toni closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure. He loved the feel of Bobbi's prick pulsating inside of him. Bobbi had closed his hand around Toni's hard, little joystick. He pulled the foreskin back and rubbed his thumb and forefinger over the sensitive glans sending the boy into a wild frenzy.

"Yes, you little slut!" Bobbi hissed. "You want it bad, don't you?"

"Yes, please, Bobbi, please fuck me. "Ahhhhhrrggg!" Toni moaned incoherently as he became consumed with passion and lust.

"Cum for me, bitch!" Bobbi ordered. "Cum, you little sissy-slut!"

And, on command, Toni's cock stiffened, and then began to shoot cum all over the bed sheet. Toni was mewling and growling and making little animal sounds in his throat as Bobbi stiffened and then began to spasm as the orgasm took him. He shot a huge load of cum into Toni's pussy. Toni was squirming and pressing against Bobbi as if he wanted his cock still deeper inside of him. Then, slated with lust, the two boys lay still on the bed. Bobbi held him tight. Bobbi's cock was still inside of him when Toni fell into sleep.

Gani-boy

Toni was awakened at noon by another of the boys, Remi. Bobbi was already up and about, so Remi had been tasked with getting Toni out of bed. Remi crawled into Toni's bed and slowly pulled the sheet off of him. With the boy still asleep, Remi began to lick Toni's flaccid little love-stick. It stiffened quickly and as Toni began to awaken, Remi sucked the boy's cock into his mouth.

"Who? What?" Toni was startled. "Yes! Oh, yes!" He sobbed.

Remi sucked expertly and greedily. Toni was once again losing control as he heard the sucking and slurping sounds coming from Remi's mouth and felt Remi's lips and mouth and tongue working his hard, little cock. Orgasm came quickly and Toni was soon shooting his morning load into Remi's captivating mouth. Toni collapsed onto the bed and Remi quickly covered Toni's mouth with his own, depositing the boy's cum into his mouth.

Then Remi led him to the showers. There were three other Gani-boys in the showers. They quickly pulled Toni under one of the shower heads and as the water streamed over his body, one of the boys plunged his tongue into Toni's mouth. Each of them gave Toni a 'good morning' French-kiss. Then they soaped him and cleaned him and then each of them took a turn at sucking on his cock. When he was ready to cum, they jacked him off so that he came on the shower stall floor. They toweled him dry and helped him dress in the approved clothing for the Stable which consisted of a pair of white, cotton panties and a short silk robe that barely covered your ass.

Breakfast and the rest of the day were uneventful. The boys needed to relax before the club opened. The bus came for them a little before five and took them to the club. Teri and Bobbi took charge of Toni again. They helped him to apply his makeup and fix his ponytail. They dressed him in the Gani-boy uniform: hot pink satin panties, black-mesh hose, sleeveless tuxedo shirt, hot pink suspenders and bow-tie, gold chain-link belt, four-inch pumps and the metallic name tag with pink lettering - "Toni."

Then Teri led him to Master Cain's office. Reggie Cain was sitting behind his desk. He did not get up when the boys entered.

"Thanks, Teri, that will be all for now. I'll ring for you when we're done." Cain said.

"Yes, Sir." Teri smiled and left the office, closing the door behind her.

"Sit down, bitch." Cain ordered, motioning to a chair in front of the desk.

Toni sat down.

"Did you enjoy your first night as a Gani-boy?" Cain asked.

"I . . . I guess so; yes, Daddy, I did." Toni stumbled. "But I'm not sure this is right for me, Daddy."

"You have no choice, slut. You are mine now. You belong to Club Ganymede."

"But you said it was a trial run last night." Toni responded.

"I say what I need to in order to move things along. The fact is that you're mine to do with as I please." Cain said.

"But my parents, my brother, they can't see me like this. I can't just go missing. They'll look for me." Toni pleaded.

"You stupid, little faggot!" Cain answered. "They already know where you are. You were an embarrassment to your family. They couldn't wait to get rid of you. Your parents sold you to me a few weeks ago. I only came to that party at your parent's house to inspect my new merchandise. I bought you on the condition that you would be suitable for my purposes. Happily, you were perfect to be a Gani-boy; and now you are."

"That . . . that can't be true!" Toni gasped, his eyes tearing up.

"I'll tell you what's true, bitch! I paid good money for you and now you are my property. You will stay here and obey me. If you try to go back to your parent's house, they will not admit you. You are dead to them. If you try to go back to school, I'll send a little video compilation that I made to the Director of Student Affairs. You see, I recorded each little sexual encounter you've had since we met; sucking my cock at my office, getting fucked at my house, cavorting with older men at this club, getting fucked up the ass by Bobbi last night, getting sucked off by Remi this morning, cavorting in the shower with other perverted little sissy-boys. If you apply for a job somewhere, the video will be sent to your prospective employer. If you run away, I'll plaster the damn thing on the internet, so the whole world will know what a wicked little slut you are."

Toni sat there, stunned!

"Please, Daddy, don't do this." He pleaded.

"I'm not your Daddy. I'm your Master. From now on, you will address me as 'Master Cain.' Understand, bitch?" Cain asked.

"Yes." Toni answered meekly.

"Yes, what, boy?"

"Yes, Master Cain."

"Good boy!" Reggie said. "Now I have a special guest coming tonight who may become a new member. You are assigned to him for the whole night. His name is Lester Downing."

"But. . . but, he's one of my dad's partners." Toni blurted out.

"Yes, and tonight you'll be his whore." Cain smiled as he rang for Teri.

"Teri, take this little sissy and make sure she's ready for our guest tonight. I don't want anything to mar Mr. Downing's experience at Club Ganymede.

Teri took Toni by the hand and led him out of Cain's office.

Coda

A week later, Toni sat bestride Master Richard on the bed, impaled on his huge, throbbing cock. He was spending the night with Master Richard who had already fucked him up the ass four times. The boy had his arms thrown over the back of his head, his eyes closed and he was moaning and gurgling as he humped up and down on the man's organ. The tattooed numbers on his ass still hurt Toni somewhat but the pleasurable feeling of Master Richard's hard rod pulsating in his pussy compensated for the slight pain.

Toni was becoming very popular at Club Ganymede. He had developed a reputation as the insatiable new pussy-boy who was addicted to cock. And it was true! Toni craved cock - in his mouth, in his hands, in his boy-pussy; especially in his boy-pussy! He could feel Master Richard getting ready to cum now. Toni' own little cock was hard and throbbing and bouncing up and down as Toni increased the pace of his humping.

"Fuck me! Yes, fuck me hard! Fuck me, Master! Cum inside me, Master!" Toni screamed as he felt Master Richard's cock tense and then shoot its first load of cum into the boy's pussy. Toni began to orgasm himself, shooting thin sheets of semen onto Master Richard's hairy chest as Master Richard shot another load of cum into his pussy; then another; and another; and another. Toni collapsed onto Master Richard's chest. His mouth sought out Richard's and he plunged his tongue into it as Richard wrapped his arms around the boy.

Toni was consumed with lust! Toni was now a Gani-boy!

oskarwild
oskarwild
1,134 Followers