Gani-boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh thank you, Sir." Teri said delightedly. "Please follow me."

Teri led them to a booth near the center of the restaurant, her ass swaying provocatively. There were no tables, per se, in the restaurant; just booths. And the booths were positioned so one could see into only the booth across from the one you were sitting in. Visual access could be prevented by pulling a curtain across the booth entrance. Teri seated them and asked Daddy if he would like to order cocktails.

"Yes, Teri, get me a martini, up, with olives; and get a strawberry daiquiri for my new boy. By the way, what do you think of my boy?"

"He's very pretty, Sir; so pretty, he could be a Ganymede boy." Teri smiled.

"That's a high compliment, Teri." Reggie answered as Teri turned and left to get their drinks.

"What is a Ganymede boy?" Tony asked Reggie.

"It's a boy just like Teri, or like Bobbi over there." Reggie indicated the booth right across from them.

There was a pretty boy dressed just like Teri in the same provocative outfit sitting in the booth with an older man. The older man had his arm around the boy and his other hand was on the boy's thigh, caressing and squeezing while the man licked the boy's ear and neck. Tony felt his cock stir at the sight.

"So they work here?" Tony queried.

"They are owned by Club Ganymede." Reggie answered.

"I don't understand." Tony replied.

"I made my fortune on "Me and Boys" magazine and the publishing and film businesses that were an offshoot of that venture. Many of my wealthy friends lamented the fact that there wasn't a nice place for them to bring their boys and enjoy the company of other Daddies. So I opened Club Ganymede." Reggie responded.

"Ganymede was a Greek god or something, wasn't he?" Tony asked.

"No. Ganymede was actually a pretty young Trojan hero. The Greek god, Zeus, became enamored of him. He seduced the boy, then snatched him up to Olympus where he made the boy 'cupbearer to the gods;' very much the way I snatched you from your home and made you my little bitch. Ganymede essentially became the gods' bitch-boy, their fuck-toy. So I opened this private club, named after Ganymede, to provide a place for real men to bring their bitch-boys, to hang-out, to do whatever they want to the little sissies. I also maintain a stable of boys who are owned by the club. That way, if a member is temporarily without a boy, or a member would like to have a boy join him and his bitch, we can accommodate those needs. Bobbi, over there, is accommodating the needs of a member who came alone tonight."

Tony looked back to the booth. Bobbi was now leaning against the older man. The man had his arms around Bobbi. Bobbi's bow-tie was now untied and hanging loose; the top three buttons of his shirt had been undone and the man's hand was inside Bobbi's shirt. It was obvious that the man was teasing and tweaking Bobbi's nipples. The man's other hand was now up Bobbi's skirt and down Bobbi's pink panties. The man was fondling Bobbi's cock. Bobbi's eyes were closed and his face had a look of obvious pleasure. Tony felt stirrings in his groin again as he watched the man play with Bobbi.

"But how can you own these boys?" Tony asked.

"They have come to us in various ways. Once we take them and train them, they choose to give themselves to us. They become the property of Club Ganymede. We provide all of their necessities and care. The boys live in a 'Stable' that I own. Their meals are prepared for them, clothes are provided for them, medical care if they become ill. We give them life-skill training. After all, they won't be boys forever. One day their prettiness will fade and they will have to have a means of surviving. We give that to them. In exchange, they give us their total obedience. They exist only to serve the patrons of Club Ganymede." Reggie answered.

Teri arrived with their drinks and set them down on the table.

"Join us for a while, Teri." Reggie smiled.

"Yes, Sir." Teri said and sat down next to Tony.

"Are you happy here, Teri?" Reggie asked.

"Oh yes, Sir, I am very happy to be a Gani-boy." Teri replied.

"How many Gani-boys are there right now, dear?" Reggie asked.

"Eleven, Sir, we're short one for a complete stable." Teri smiled invitingly at Tony.

"Tell Tony how the club works, Teri." Reggie ordered.

"Well, Sir, on the main floor here we have the restaurant and the lounge. The Gani's take turns acting as hostess for the restaurant. It kind of gives us a night off, so to speak. When I'm not hostess, I wait in the staging area. If a member wants me, I become his for the evening and provide him whatever company he requires." Teri answered.

"What might that involve, Teri?" Reggie asked as he wrapped his arm around Tony drawing him closer and placed his hand on Tony's thigh.

"Sometimes it's just hanging out in the lounge, drinking, talking and having a good time. Last night, for instance, Mr. Brown made me his lounge companion. I sat on his lap. He kissed me occasionally. He fondled my clit a lot. Mr. Brown likes to fondle my clit. He likes when I cum while he's talking and joking with his friends." Teri smiled at Tony.

"What else happens?" Reggie urged her on.

"Sometimes a member will take me up to one of the rooms on the upper floor." Teri said.

"What happens there, honey?" Reggie asked.

"The member will use me sexually. Sometimes he'll have me suck his cock; sometimes he'll fuck me. Most members like to use me like a little girl." Teri responded excitedly.

Tony looked over at the other booth. Bobbi was now on his knees under the table. He was greedily sucking the older man's cock. The man sensed Tony looking and turned to look at him. Their eyes locked and the man smiled lasciviously at Tony as he began to cum in Bobbi's mouth. Tony felt his own cock stir. As it did, Reggie began to pet and fondle him.

"Do you thing Tony would make a good Gani?" Reggie asked Teri.

"She's certainly a pretty, little boy, Sir." Teri smiled.

"Why don't you interview her, like a job interview." Reggie said with a twinkle in his eye.

"Do you like to kiss men, Tony?" Teri asked.

"I . . . I like to kiss Daddy." Tony answered. He squirmed as Reggie stroked his little cock into hardness.

"Do you like to suck cock?" Teri asked.

"I've only sucked Daddy's cock."

"Did you like it?" Teri asked.

"Yes." Tony answered as pre-cum began to wet his panties.

"Do you like to be fucked?" Teri asked him.

"Yes." Tony said.

"Do you like to obey a real man?" Teri asked.

"Yes, I do." Tony moaned as Daddy continued fondling his now throbbing organ.

"Are you a slut?"

"Yes."

"Are you a faggot?"

"I don't know . . .I . . . yes."

"Are you a sissy?"

"No. No. I guess so. Yes. Yes, I'm a sissy." Tony gasped as he came close to orgasm. But Reggie sensed it and stopped stroking to avoid pushing the boy over the edge.

"I think this little bitch would make a fine Gani, Sir." Teri smiled at Reggie with a gleam in her eye.

"Do you want to be a Gani, Tony?" Reggie asked him.

"I . . . I don't know, Daddy. I'm so confused." Tony whimpered.

"Then why don't we give it a trial run." Reggie answered.

"What do you mean, Daddy?" Tony asked him.

"You can spend the rest of the evening with me; as a Gani. Teri will take you back to the dressing room and dress you in Gani clothes. Then you can come back here and have dinner with me, as a Gani. We'll go to the lounge after and I'll show you off to the members there. We'll drink and have fun. Then you can go home to the stable with the other Gani boys. You can see how they live. Then Teri will bring you back here tomorrow and we can discuss your future."

"Teri, will you please take Tony in hand. Take whatever time is necessary to transform him. I'll wait for you girls in the lounge." And Reggie slid out of the booth.

Teri smiled sweetly at Tony. "C'mon slut, let's get you all prettied up for Daddy." And Teri took his hand and led him out of the booth. As they slid out of the booth, Tony glanced at the booth across from them again. Bobbi was now impaled on the older man's cock, bobbing up and down and moaning in ecstasy as the man licked and sucked her little titties. Tony started getting stiff again.

Teri led him by the hand across the restaurant reception area and into the large dressing area reserved for the Gani-boys.

"Okay, love, let's get these clothes off of you." Terri instructed as she drew Tony's blouse over his head. Teri quickly pulled Tony's skinny jeans down to his ankles and then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the boy's panties and yanked them down. Tony's hard, throbbing little cock popped out and almost hit Teri in the face.

"I can't dress you properly with this little clit of yours doing pushups in the air." Teri laughed.

Tony gasped as Teri knelt before him and quickly sucked his cock into her sweet little mouth. Teri took his breath away as she sucked him using her tongue expertly to heighten his pleasure. Teri plunged a finger into Tony's asshole and began to finger-fuck him as she ministered to the throbbing little clit in her mouth.

"Oh yes, please, please, that's so gooooood!" Tony moaned. He stiffened and then shot a huge load of cum into Teri's moist mouth. Teri swallowed it all and lapped up the drippings that had escaped her mouth. She stood and swept Tony into her arms, covering his mouth with hers. Tony opened and tasted his own cum sliding from Teri's mouth into his. Teri kneaded the boy's ass-cheeks and then, sensing his weakness, broke the kiss and stepped back. Tony almost collapsed when Teri let him go. He stood there with a look of lust on his face.

"You are a hot little faggot, aren't you, honey." Teri laughed. "Let's get you ready now. Kick off those jeans and panties and take the sandals off." Teri ordered.

Tony did as instructed. He stood there, completely naked, as Teri looked him over.

"You can't be a Gani -boy with all that ugly body hair, sweetie. It's got to go." And Teri walked over to the vanity and picked up a laser hair removal tool. She was quick and expert. In a matter of minutes she had Tony totally denuded of hair, except for the top of his head. Teri cleaned him off with a wet towel to remove the hair sticking to his body, then toweled him dry. Teri ran her fingers through the hair on Tony's head.

"Not too bad a length to start, baby. But you'll have to let this grow. The men like boys with long hair. You'll keep it in a ponytail like mine when the night starts, but the men will want to take it down eventually and play with it. Sit down here and let me fix it." Teri ordered.

In no time, Teri had fixed Tony's hair into a sassy, little ponytail. Then Teri applied black mascara and liner to Tony's eyes. This was followed by layer of light pink lipstick covered by a second coating of gloss to make the boy's lips shine. Then Teri dressed him. First came thigh-high, black mesh nylons followed by hot pink satin panties. Then Teri put a white, sleeveless, Ganymede tuxedo shirt on Tony. As Teri would tell him later, the men liked to see and touch skin. And they wanted their boys to look feminine. The shirt accomplished that. Teri tied his hot pink bowtie for him and promised to teach him to do it himself later. Then Tony pulled the black mini-skirt up over his hips and zipped it up the side. Next came a gold chain-link belt that Teri strung through the belt loops in the skirt and fastened. The links in front spelled "Slut" and the links in back spelled "Ganymede Boy." Teri then helped him slip into a pair of black four inch pumps. It was difficult for Tony to walk in them, so Teri spent time helping him walk back and forth in the dressing room until she was satisfied that he wouldn't fall on his ass walking by himself. Then came the final touch. Teri pinned a metallic gold name-tag to the boy's shirt. The hot pink letters on it read: "Toni."

Teri turned the boy around to look at himself in the full length mirror. The reflection in the mirror amazed Toni. He no longer looked like a skinny little college boy. He looked like a pretty little girl! Teri stood behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Now you look like what you really are down deep. A little sissy. A pretty little sissy that needs a Daddy. You'll never be a real man now. You'll always be the sissy that was inside of you. You'll always be a cocksucking little faggot who can't wait for her Daddy to come and fuck her. Now, you are a Gani-boy!"

Teri turned Toni around and gathered her into her arms. Her mouth closed over Toni's and she plunged her tongue inside, lapping against Toni's responsive tongue. Teri squeezed Toni's ass-cheek with one hand and fondled Toni's cock with the other. The little clit began to respond and grow immediately. Then Teri broke the embrace and stepped back leaving a tottering Toni struggling to stay upright.

"Come on, slut, it's time for me to take you to your Daddy." And Teri grabbed Toni's hand and led her towards the lounge.

That night was one of the most sexually charged that Toni had ever experienced. Daddy led her back to the restaurant where they had dinner together. Daddy sat right up next to Toni in the booth and his hands were on her continually throughout the dinner. Daddy would stroke her bare arms, caress her nyloned thighs, and slide his hand up her skirt to pet her little clit. By the time they finished dinner and Daddy led her back to the lounge, Toni's panties were wet with pre-cum and her little clit was hard and throbbing.

Since it was a weekday, the lounge wasn't all that crowded. Nine of the Gani-boys were upstairs in the private bedrooms, servicing club members. Teri and Bobbi were the only Gani-boys in the lounge when Reggie and Toni arrived. There was no one seated at the bar. Three members had their own boys with them. There were comfortable couches placed on the walls of the lounge. One of the members had his boy on his lap on one couch. He was fondling his boy's cock and nibbling on his neck. Another member was seated on a different couch. His boy was kneeling between his legs and servicing his very large cock. The third member was seated on yet another couch, making out with his boy; sticking his tongue in the boy's mouth with his hands roaming all over the boy's body. There was a smell of sex in the air.

The five remaining members were seated on the couch nearest the bar and the wing chairs adjacent. Teri and Bobbi were caring for them; running to the bar for drinks when needed; sitting on a lap when ordered to do so. It seemed the men couldn't keep their hands off Teri and Bobbi. And it seemed that Teri and Bobbi enjoyed every moment of the attention they received. Quite simply, they were teases who kept the men happy and excited.

Reggie led Toni into this little group. He sat in an armchair and pulled Toni to his lap. Teri got him a martini which he drank while joining in the conversation with the other men; his hands roamed continually over Toni's body, keeping the boy in a constant state of arousal. One of the men on the couch needed a drink and Reggie ordered Toni to the bar to get it. When Toni returned with the drink, he found that Reggie had left Club Ganymede for the night. Teri told him that he and Bobbi would take care of him for the rest of the night. Toni gave the member his drink.

"Come here and sit on Daddy's lap, baby." The man invited and pulled Toni down to the couch to sit on his lap.

For the next couple of hours, the three Gani-boys waited on the men in the lounge, enduring their raucous laughter and crude humor and roaming hands. Toni had never been groped so much in his entire life. And he was passed around from man to man, sitting on laps or enfolded in their arms. About an hour before closing, things got real quiet in the lounge. The three men not in their group had taken their boys home, leaving only Teri, Bobbi, Toni, and the men they were servicing. Bobbi was sitting on a couch, sandwiched between two of the men. One of them was kissing Bobbi passionately, while the other was rubbing her hot, little clit. Bobbi was squirming and moaning with pleasure. Teri had her arms wrapped around another of the men. They too were kissing passionately and the man was fondling Teri's clit. One of the two men remaining took Toni by the hand and led him to a vacant couch, pulling him down next to him.

"You're a real sexy, little sissy, aren't you, baby?" The man named Jack smiled at Toni as he wrapped his arm around the boy. "Daddy needs a taste of this new Gani-boy." And Jack leaned into Toni, his lips meeting Toni's, his tongue finding easy entry to the boy's yielding mouth. Toni sat there, locked in the older man's embrace, their tongues dueling against each other as Jack's hands roamed over Toni's body, squeezing her ass, petting her cock, caressing her bare arms.

Toni's cock was hard and throbbing and while Jack continued to kiss him, Toni felt another man's hands on his thighs, sliding up his skirt, seeking the ultimate prize. Toni shuddered as the other man stroked and fondled the little clit trapped in the pink panties. Then his panties were pulled down and off of him, his skirt was lifted and the man sucked Toni's hard, little love-bud into his mouth and began to suck greedily. Toni squirmed and moaned as the man expertly tongued and sucked his cock while Jack continued his kissing. Then Toni began to cum; violently, shooting loads of semen into the man's mouth until there was nothing left in her to erupt. Toni's body went slack and Jack broke their kiss, smiling at the new Gani-boy.

"Now you need to take care of your new Daddies, slut." Jack smiled as he unzipped his pants.

Toni sucked them both off, one after the other. Jack's cock was not that long, maybe six inches. But it was very thick and throbbed in Toni's mouth like a living thing. Jack shot four loads of cum into Toni's mouth; huge loads. Toni could not swallow it all and she had cum on her face, all around her mouth and chin when the other man thrust his cock into her mouth. The other man's cock was long, maybe nine or ten inches, and thin compared to Jack's. Toni could not take all of it, but managed to get most of it down. The man came violently, his cock spasming in Toni's mouth as another copious load slid down her throat. Jack had been masturbating while watching the other man fuck Toni's mouth. He aimed his cock at Toni and came all over her face while she was swallowing the other man's load.

The Stable

Finally it was closing time. Teri and Bobbi shooed the men out of the lounge and the club. Teri and Bobbi each took Toni by a hand and led her to the dressing room. The other nine Gani-boys were already there, dressed for the trip on the bus to the Ganymede Stable. Teri, Bobbi, and Toni stripped out of their uniforms which would be replaced by fresh ones tomorrow night. For the bus trip, they dressed in white panties, white tight short-shorts, pink t-shirt tops with the word "Slut" emblazoned on them, and pink sandals. They boarded the bus for the quick ten minute trip to the stable. Toni sat between Teri and Bobbi for the ride. Teri put his arm around Toni's shoulders and his other hand on her thigh. Bobbi held Toni's hand and put his hand on her other thigh. Teri and Bobbi took turns softly stroking Toni's cock during the ride.

Teri gave Toni the grand tour of his new home. It was a ranch style home with seven bedrooms, a large one for Olaf, the keeper of the boys, and the other six for the boys to sleep in. The boys were not allowed to sleep alone. They were required to pair up each night and Olaf had a system that made sure the pairing was random. Each boy's name was imprinted on a tile that looked very much like a domino. Every night at bedtime, Olaf would shuffle the tiles and turn them over two at a time to determine the pairings for the night. The only time this system changed was when a new boy was taken into the stable. Toni would be assigned a different boy to sleep with every night until each of the boys had taken Toni into his bed. Then the random system would be renewed. Tonight, Toni belonged to Bobbi.