All Comments on 'Gardening at Mrs Chesters Ch. 06'

by schoolmrs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rombo034rombo034over 9 years ago

Another masterful act!

I guess I will never have enough of this promising chain story!

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 9 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thank you for your positive feedback, always useful to have another perspective. Glad you enjoyed it.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 9 years ago
slow burn and sensual

Really enjoying this. It's well paced, nicely crafted and literate as well as having a building eroticism. I look forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like the slow build up and the teasing approach that you take to your writing. Very erotic.

bawdi1bawdi1almost 8 years ago
Masterclass!

This is a masterclass in erotic writing that's making me want to hold out to the very end!!! Hard (in more ways than one) but it's going to be worth it :-)

phobosukphobosukover 7 years ago
What a fantastic series!

Please keep the new chapters coming 5*

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
2018

Watching the wedding at Windsor castle, the Brits have some very attended to gardens. Do you take time to play as well as you fancy a tended to garden?

I've noticed your attention to the lads tool, you seem the garden hoe !

To be clear I love this garden work.

I'm a fair gardener myself and can pick flowers most of the year. I use hand tools so I can hear if any neighbors come out, I don't need any suprises. You can pee on plumarias and many others just don't pee on the flowers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Glorious to be erect

Thanks so much for the great erection I am enjoying after reading your story. The idea of being used by mature women is totally overwhelming, I just can’t help myself getting hard as I read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userschoolmrs@schoolmrs
140 Followers
Tertiary College lecturer based in Eastern England Uk. Interested in a variety of story lines.