All Comments on 'Gardening with Granddad Ch. 25'

by blondboi22

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are back

Thank you very much! You are always my favorite.

There is couple of words for you.

The story is getting a bit weird now. Besides, the granddad is no longer as 'fresh' and 'flesh' as he was in the beginning of the story, comparing to the other new coming supporting roles. I am a bit tired with the way the things go on here. Why don't you wrap it up and start another one?

Still I rate your story a FIVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best Ongoing Story

So happy to see Jimmy back in action. Can the Latino Houseboy go femme too?

gest90gest90over 13 years ago
how far ?

getting more than a bit wierd, if thats not an over statement considering it started out with an 18yr old boy getting fucked by his grandfather, then this never ending procession of big cocked men who all liked fucking young boys, then jimmy fucking his gran and his fathers involvement, if that wasn't weird enough and lets not forget him eating shit out his grandfather arse after the first time they'd fucked ? the whole wedding scenario and the big black cocks dream sequence ? where was all this going to end, character after character submitting to a never ending amount of abuse, the boy would be wearing diapers and shitting himself every hour by the time he hit thirty. it seems that the author felt it had to get more extreme and perverse to keep it interesting. what next, gramps dies and jimmy fucks his cold dead ass for old times sake ? the houseboy getting choked to death by a big black cock ? all apart from the fact that if they'd consumed even a fraction of the alcohol, dope and poppers that seem to be getting taken during the story the last thing they'd be fit for would be fucking. the more these things appear in the storyline the more it seems likely that the author has never used any ? first few chapters were exciting, it ended up as a parody where the author tried to make sure he didn't leave anything out, whats next ? they all go on a gay pride march and fuck a hells angels gang that turns up to heckle them ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

want more PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous