Gardening with Granddad Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The foreskin was completely back over Luis's cockhead which now filled the cavity of my mouth. Luis was still glued to the bottle and I wanted to give him what he wanted from his cock sucking bride.

As he inhaled I relaxed my throat muscles and began the journey of allowing his cockhead to travel deep down inside my throat. It reached the back of my mouth and I gaged slightly but I forced my throat open further taking his shaft into the beginning of my throat and his cockhead into my neck. He put the poppers under my nose and as I took his snake I snorted the wondrous odors.

I felt the tiny mound of thick black pubic hair against my lips and knew the full 9.5 inches of my teen lover was now inside me. I looked upwards to Luis face. He was completely in a trance. Of all the men who had taken me I had never seen this look before. Luis was Hispanic and I knew they had tempers. I knew this blow job had to be the best and hopefully that would satisfy his manly needs.

He grabbed my head and began thrusting his raging cock in and out of my mouth. His cockhead was the problem as each time it went back into my throat it was like being forced to swallow gold ball after golf ball. My head was spinning from the poppers and his relentlessly raped my face. His was mad. The firm grip he had on my head tightened. He kept ramming his hardening cock in and out of my face hole. I knew I was nothing by a cavity to him. No wonder those women loved Luis. He was a total fuck machine. He was rough, young, built, hung and knew how to treat a total whore.

"You fucking bitch," he hollered at me, "if your husband could do this you wouldn't be sucking my cock now would you!"

With that, his purple headed monster exploded deep in my throat and his cum began filling my throat, then it bubbled up into the back of my mouth, then it was filling my mouth. I couldn't swallow fast enough.

"Fuck yeah swallow my juice whore," Luis ordered and I just opened every muscle I had and let my lungs fill with his cum. My insides felt coated with his baby juice. My chest was heavy with his cum.

Then Luis relaxed and looked down at me, "good job on sucking there babe now we're going to see how good you are at having that cockhead slice your cunt in two!"

"No Luis," I said softly, "I think that was the best blowjob ever and we should stop now."

" No fucking way babe, with those tits, that mouth, your hot smoking young body and all the housecleaning you're going to be needing this is just the first of many fucks you'll be getting from me."

I didn't have a second to argue as Luis moved backwards off my body and ripped my tiny little g-string off my body.

My thick shaved 10 inch cock sprang out towards him and my huge sac with 2 baseball size cum filled pussy balls expanded right before his eyes.

Luis eyes filled with fire. He stared and couldn't take his eyes of the sight before him. I said nothing. Then I felt his hand across my face. Its force, its sting, Luis's terror had struck me.

"YOU FUCKING FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed at me forcing the poppers under my nose. I inhaled not knowing what to expect. Luis straddled my waist and I could see nothing but his purple headed monster sticking straight outwards.

He took the bottle and began sniffing through his nose and he hacked a huge gob of spit into his hand. Then a second and a third. He was still devouring the poppers as he reached back and smothered my girl cock in his spit. My cock was coated with his mouth juice.

But his hand felt so good on my cock. Most men have never as much as touched it.

I simply watched Luis as he kept inhaling and as he began to slowly rub his tight hard young ass against my completely hard man clit.

He handed me the bottle and reached back with both hands and spread his tight ass apart allowing my cock to rub back and forth inside his crack against his teen hole.

His head was thrown back and he was moaning heavily. The sight of my young Latino stud writhing against my hard girl bat was exhilarating. I kept taking in the vapors of the poppers watching as he entered ecstasy.

" O ya you fuckin freak bride rub that tranny cock on my virgin man hole let me feel a real woman's clit against my bud hole baby," he moaned reaching down and massaging my tits while he ass spread and clamped onto my cock.

I could feel his hole tensing and loosening and tensing and loosening. Luis kept spreading his young ass open further r and further and he lifted it up off my hips so my cock my position hard against his tight sphincter. We were drunk, stoned and high on poppers.

"O god Luis, "I moaned loudly, "Is this really what you want from your new girlfriend, your mistress's cock?"

He didn't have to answer as he backed his young hole onto my spit covered shaft.

"Rape my ass fuck me with that huge she male stick baby show me what I do to women with your cock," he ordered.

Luis was completely impaled on my cock. He had forced his virgin man cunt onto my waiting cock. He was completely pale yet he kept lifting his ass on and off my cock begging me to fuck him.

"O my god you are so fucking hot no woman is as hot as you!!!!!!!!!!" he cried.

Luis rode my cock like he had been getting fucked for years. He bent and began sucking and licking my tits begging for every inch of my girlish bat.

We were like two uncaged animals in heat. My cock, which was seldom put to any use, was inside a virgin stud hole that was intent on being broken s deeply as possible.

Lifting his mouth off my tits, Luis rose back to forcefully devour my throbbing slick meat inside his waiting tunnel.

"O yeah that's it baby take my ass, ram that big girl tool deep inside me, show me what getting fucked is all about," Luis moaned looking down upon me, " Come on yeah baby let those big hot tits bounce while my hot new girlfriend pounds me with her cock."

"Damn I never knew a chick with a dick would be this fucking hot," my stud smiled, "because if I had known how hot and wild this was I would have been looking for this long before now."

"Holy fuck! Are you fucking that old husband of yours?"

"O MY GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!" I grinned, "Believe me that will NEVER happen, and besides with a cock like his I want it inside me LOTS!" I exclaimed.

Luis began rubbing his pole while we talked, " Man it would be so hot for you and me to share some cock together -- a hot chick pussy ass like yours with a tight teen stud hole like mine -- we could really get into some wild times."

"But I thought you fucked women Luis," I asked him.

"I do but baby it won't take much for me to get used to this!!!!!!!" he laughed loudly.

As he rode my cock I could feel the tension building in my balls. Luis cupped his balls and he began sliding his hand up and down his shaft faster and faster.

"O baby ram it in my ass I am going t come all over your monster tits!" he screamed letting gushes of thick boy sperm spray across my tits and chest. String after string of cream unloaded over me. Luis was quick to grab the strings with his fingers and begin feeding them to me.

The sight of his cumload and the taste of his cream was enough to send me over the edge. I grabbed his small tight hips and thrust one last time inside his manhole dumping the first wave of pussy juice inside him.

"O GOD YA feed me your sweet pussy juice," Luis begged pushing his ass down with force upon my fully extended wand. Torrents of my cum funneled from my balls up through my shaft and emptied into Luis Hispanic young ass. I had broken my new young lover. For once, I turned the tables and was allowed to freely inject my lover's hole with my own river of cream.

Luis fell on top of me and we kissed passionately. I could tell we had both experienced a new and lasting pleasure.

We must have dozed off as when I awoke Luis had my legs thrown over his shoulders and his young Latino tongue was buried deep inside my throbbing pussy. His tongue was like lightening -- striking within me each time he thrust in and out.

I reached under willingly to spread my ass apart as far as possible. His thick juicy tongue needed to be buried within my newly married ass cunt.

"Oh God LUISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I moaned, take my pussy, eat my pussy," I begged my young lover.

"Luis I need this so much PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE OOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE eat all of it take it as yours baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Luis wormed his thick juicy digit further and further inside me. I felt it hitting the very back of my waiting cunt -- Luis's first she male pussy!

He looked up at me, "Baby that pussy is on fire! There's no way that old fucker can keep you happy that's why you and me are gonna have a good thing goin from now on!"

"Yes, Luis YESSSSSSSSSS you and me -- ANYTHING Luis anything please eat me EAT ME!" I begged.

"FUCK THAT" he yelled.

I did not expect what happened next! Luis rammed his dark skin fist inside me. Not finger by finger but straight into my tongue soaked cunt.

I didn't wait for the sudden stinging to subside, "LUIS yes that's it baby fist your girlfriend's pussy."

"Baby you have no idea what you are asking for," he leered over me," no fucking idea at all."

I felt his fist slowly back out towards my entry point and just as I was to beg him not to take it out I screamed in total agony and lust.

"JESUS CHRIST YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LUIS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

Luis had crammed his uncut Latino cock into my ass and was jerking it with his fist.

" O ya my fucking white trash whore, if you're old man could see you worshipping this cock and fist, come on babe show me how much that hot juicy pussy can really handle."

I began matching Luis's thrusting motions -- my pussy bucking down on his fist and cock wanting all I could get.

"Baby yes you like this don't ya?" Luis asked not waiting for my answer, "Yes let's see if you like this even better!"

His cock came out and his hand slid deeper and deeper and deeper inside my girly hole. I looked down and my jaw dropped realizing he had probed all the way to his elbow.

"Yeah come on baby work it, work my fuck bat see how much you can really take inside that cunt."

I just wanted to make him the happiest high school stud in town and began bearing down on his thick hard pole. It felt like heaven. We kept rhythm with one another and with his free hand Luis was eagerly snorting poppers. His eyes were flaring and it was almost as if I wasn't even there with him. I reached to the nightstand and took a second bottle of poppers for myself joining Luis in the pleasure.

We were both animals devouring the vapors of sex. As I inhaled I slid my wanting pussy onto Luis's arm. He kept inhaling and inhaling allowing his arm to be buried within me by me as I moved further onto it. Luis kept the pressure on his arm so I could bury my beautiful white cunt fully on him.

I noticed Luis looking down and he took one final deep breath of poppers. He moved fully between my legs forcing them apart. I too stopped inhaling and placed a pillow behind my head!!!!!!!!! What I saw was shocking -- Luis was working on the final 2 inches of his arm! He was fierce with intent. He kept pushing and pushing and pushing. I couldn't take my eyes off the site of his arm going in me. Neither could he.

"You are one fine fucking hot slut," Luis told me, "not one chick would even go beyond a finger or two and now look at you -- my married bitch can't get enough of me in her can you?"

"No Luis please finish me off, I need it all show me you can do it please Luis please now I NEED YOU nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww," I BEGGED HIM.

One look between my legs showed the whole story. There, fully impaled on my Latino lovers arm was my gaping wet cunt.

"O Luis yes yes yes please don't stop Luis show me what getting fucked is really like, show me what a real man can do to a cunt, make my cunt YOURS LUIS make my cunt belong to you show me what a YOUNG hot stud can do show me what I am missing from my old fucker Luis show me what I really need from a man!"

" I knew it, I Fucking knew it the minute you came in the kitchen there's not one cock anywhere you wouldn't tease and fuck is there!" he barked, " and no one's treated you like this have they bitch?"

"No Luis no one ever has -- no one but you Luis, will you let me be your bitch Luis? Let me take your fist and arm Luis, will you fuck me Luis?" I begged and begged.

"Let's see how well you do with the real thing," he said.

He completely pulled his arm out in one swift motion and replaced it with his hard cock. It felt small inside my used cunt but my ass quickly contracted and began worshipping his young throbbing juice stick.

"Luis yes baby that's it your young raw cock inside my newly married cunt. Luis it's yours now YOURS!"

"What if you get pregnant with my Latino baby," he laughed.

"O Luis there would be nothing better to carry the baby of a young stud like you for everyone to know who really bred me who really did the job! O Luis that's what I want, that's what I need a real man's cum to breed me with his baby to shock my grandfather in 9 months!" I screamed.

"TO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????"

I realized what I had said.

"What the fuck did you say?" Luis asked again.

"I told you Luis sometimes things are different and different people like,"

He cut me off, "That old man is your own fucking grandfather!?!"

"Yes Luis but I can explain," I tried to tell him.

"That's fucking sick, you're a fucking tranny freak and you're fucking your own grandfather what the fuck," he asked.

Yet the whole time his cock kept getting harder and harder and he kept fucking me at full force.

"No wonder you want my cock, that old man is fucking nasty what the fuck do you want with a short bald hairy gramps?" Luis asked.

"I'LL TELL YA WHAT SHE FUCKING WANTS FROM A FUCKING GRAMPS!"

I opened my eyes and looked -- behind Luis was my grandfather, naked with a hard on like I had never seen him have before!

"KEEP FUCKING HER AND GET THAT CUNT OF YOURS BENT OVER BOY," my grandfather ordered Luis.

Like Luis had any choice!

Luis kept his cock inside me and came closer to me as he bent forward. He began sucking tits as he fucked me. Then I heard him moan loudly.

"That's it -- you think you're some hot fucking young stud who can come in here to fuck my wife while I am out, now let's see what you think of old bald hairy men," my grandfather told Luis, "let's see how much of a man you really are."

Luis looked back, " I'm not a man Sir I just O God Sir please fuck me like you fuck your wife Sir, that's what I really need Sir, Please."

Granddad laughed out loud," I knew when I saw you on my wife's cock you were nothing but a cock whore yourself -- I also know that there isn't a housewife in town that you fuck -- you only clean houses for men."

"Now that your little secret is out boy maybe we can have some real fun!" Granddad roared.

Luis and I just looked at one another. We had been totally set up by my grandfather.

12