All Comments on 'Gargarean Group Ch. 07'

by kc_crozetti

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is There More to Cum?

I really like this series. I hope you keep on writing.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
The awakening of David

How it should be for all of mankind. The beach shoot was very erotic, I like the mix of sexes, and Davids discomfort of two hard boys drawn to his youthfulness.

CFNM, is stiff competition for many of the hard to beat sexually rising up and cummers stories ? " (')"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best shoot ever!

I really hope that David makes it front-page on the magazine. It would make it easier for the world to appreciate his nudity. Did I mention that he works with an amazing crew as well?

kc_crozettikc_crozettiover 3 years agoAuthor
More to cum!

I am currently adapting the Gargarean Group to e-book format and will publish it on Smashwords and Amazon, probably in February. A paperback version will follow. I will be writing new stories for the e-book, and those will appear here first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So Freaking Great!

I can't wait to read more of this! I live for all those embarrassing scenes David gets put through. I wonder who is going to see him naked next. I hope there is a surprise in store for David, because that would make things even more humiliating for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous