Gargarean Group Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience guffawed. David blushed. Riko giggled; her hand slid down his waist and caressed his left buttock.

"That's the idea," directed Chantal. "Tina, cross your arms and look frustrated. Riko, face David with your arms around him. David, turn your head and look down at Riko."

"Just a minute," said Persephone. She stepped into the shot and dismayed David by arranging his genitals. She pulled up his scrotum and penis, and immediately dropped his balls and let them hang naturally. With his dick held upright, she teased his shortened foreskin back to better expose the head, then centered it over his balls.

"Yes, that's better," said Chantal. "Okay, David and Riko; make eye contact. Make me believe that the two of you want to fuck each other. Tina, you're jealous."

David's penis gained a bit of volume as he eyed Riko and thought about making love to her. She seemed fragile - slender with small breasts - but he suspected she'd be a sexual tigress in bed.

"Okay, now let's reverse roles. Tina, embrace David and look into his eyes."

"With pleasure!" exclaimed Tina as her arms went around his waist.

"Fists on hips, Riko. This time you are the jealous one."

Tina's brown eyes gazed into David's blue irises as he felt the hand on his back slide down and squeeze his bare bottom. The sexy model briefly tilted her chin forward, and she whispered, "Fuck me, David." She grinned to see his pupils dilate.

David's groin felt heavy and warm as Chantal directed them through a few more poses. Sometimes she wanted him to imagine being one-on-one with Tina or Riko; and other times, she told him to visualize making love to both of them at the same time. David easily gave her what she wanted, because he wasn't acting. One of his most wished-for fantasies was to have a threesome with two women. Despite the sexual tension of the situation, however, David's penis didn't erect. His anxiety about posing nude with the two beautiful models, in front of a growing audience, kept his emotions under control.

Even more nerve-wracking was what came next!

Persephone explained. "CutBACK also wants to attract the gay demographic, David. Chantal needs you to repeat the same poses, but this time, Hans and Mark will be the ones your nudity has attracted."

David anxiously awaited while the two men positioned themselves on either side of him. Their swimsuits added to his self-consciousness and emphasized that he was the only one with his dick on display.

"Look into Mark's eyes, Darling. The two of you share an instant attraction. You want to fuck him, and Hans is jealous."

"I am!" quipped Hans.

Pretending to be homosexual challenged David. The two hunky men in their tight swim briefs didn't appeal to him. Hans and Mark had no problem with the role, however, and David suspected they weren't acting. Hans in particular had lustful eyes and wandering hands. For the first pose, he caressed the nude model's bare backside. At the same time, his other hand slid down David's belly and threatened to caress his cock. Just as David prepared to protest, the hand stopped with a couple of thick fingers resting on the base of his shaft.

Chantal loved it! "That's what I'm looking for," she said as she began shooting more pictures.

Thankfully, the male threesome photographs soon ended.

"You two can go back to the bungalow and take a break," said Chantal to Mark and Hans. "Be back here in ten minutes, prepared for your next shots."

Behind Chantal and her tripod, David watched curiously as Persephone spoke quietly with Joy, Riko, and Tina. The business manager gestured towards the nude man, and the three young women laughed and nodded.

"Ready, girls?" asked Chantal.

The sight of three bathing beauties sinuously slinking towards him pleased David and restored his dick's interest. He gazed at Joy and felt that old spark of attraction for her. She had an impish gleam in her bright eyes that he didn't understand. Riko and Tina embraced him again. Their arms crossed behind his back and both gripped his muscular rump. Tall Tina's other hand caressed his chest; little Riko rubbed his belly.

Persephone said, "Okay, Joy, work your magic."

David gave Ms. Esme's niece a quizzical look and asked, "What does she mean?"

Joy showed him. She raised up on her toes, reached behind his head, and pulled his face towards her. She kissed him; a long, lingering kiss like the one she'd given him at the Gargarean Group interview. David wanted to embrace her, to hold her against his body, but his arms were around Riko and Tina. When the kiss ended, Joy gazed into his eyes in a silent exchange of mutual attraction.

Tina moved her hand from his chest and fondled his genitals. Startled, David broke eye contact with Joy and looked down at the long fingers petting his penis.

Joy reclaimed David's attention by pulling his face towards her again. Her soft breasts pushed against his bare chest as she gave him an open-mouthed kiss; their tongues got reacquainted. David groaned. His penis erected.

"Ha!" laughed Tina when she felt David's excited cock rapidly expanding in her hand. She encouraged him by stroking his shaft while the kiss continued.

David moaned and squirmed his hips. When Joy finished the kiss and stepped back, Tina dropped his dick.

"He's horny!" exclaimed Riko when she saw the state of his excitement.

The audience guffawed. David blushed.

"Good job, Joy!" said Chantal. "Let's continue."

"You're going to photograph me? Like this!"

"Yes, Darling. There's no better way for a man to demonstrate how excited he is to have some companionship."

"CutBACK won't publish pictures like this," scoffed the embarrassed man with the stiff dick.

Persephone replied, "Yes, they offered us a premium price for photos of a sexually excited man. They advertise in several adult magazines, and they wanted pictures that would make an impact."

David gawked to see Hans and Mark returning. They were both carrying their swimsuits rather than wearing them. Their cocks, as stiff as David's excited dick, swung side to side as they made their way down the sand dunes into the bowl. The women in the audience chuckled. David looked for Kelli and Sandy; they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"Looking good, guys," said Chantal. "Give your suits to Persephone and swap places with Riko and Tina."

David gulped as two stark-naked men embraced him. The hard cock of Hans squished against his hip. Mark's erection tapped the other side. Persephone arranged all three swimsuits on the blanket.

"Not so close, Han," directed Chantal. "We need to see that all three of you are sexually excited."

Befuddled, David endured while the photographer snapped pictures of him and his two 'lovers'. The worst moment happened after Chantal directed them to sit side-by-side on the blanket, arms around one another with their knees parted. While they were getting into position, Hans reached down and squeezed David's erect penis.

"Nice cock," he whispered.

David, too stunned to respond, gawped at him. Chantal and Persephone, Riko, Tina, and Joy laughed, and the shoot continued.

David's sexual excitement renewed with the return of the three female models, especially after another tonguing from Joy and a dick grope from Riko. Compared to the uncomfortable pictures with Mark and Hans, pretending to be a sexually excited man with three beautiful young women was easy. Unlike the guys, the girls kept their swimsuits on - much to David's disappointment. Their soft hair and firm bodies against his bare skin were enough to keep his interest, however, and David's penis remained upright and aroused until the end.

In fact, by the time the photo shoot finished, the dicks of most of the men in the audience - including more than one gay couple - were also standing stiff and straight.

~~~

David never realized how exhausting modeling could be. He couldn't imagine spending four hours behind the wheel of his Jeep for the drive home. He could easily fall asleep. He lingered after the shoot, helping Chantal and Persephone gather the photography equipment and CutBACK gear. When the crowd had dispersed and the other models had gone home, he inquired, "Is it too late for me to take you up on your offer to stay the night?"

"Not at all, David!" exclaimed Persephone. "We'd be delighted to have you. Our spare room is still available."

"You're very welcome, Darling."

After a sushi dinner, conversation, and a bottle of champagne, Chantal excused herself and headed for bed.

"Good night," said David.

"I'll join you in a few minutes, Honey," said Persephone to her retiring roommate.

This reminder that Persephone and Chantal enjoyed a lesbian relationship disappointed David. His horny brain had been hoping to screw one of them, or maybe even bed them both at the same time; he'd never had a threesome before. Now, his dirty thoughts made him feel guilty; like a sick pervert. The two women seemed to have a loving relationship, and here he was thinking evil thoughts about them.

He and Persephone shared the last of the champagne in silence. David suspected his bosomy companion sensed his desire to sleep with her, or she was embarrassed by her sexual partnering with Chantal. There seemed to be something that needed to be said, but neither one dared say it.

He broke the silence at last, but in a cowardly way. Setting his empty glass on the coffee table, he said, "Well, time for bed. Is there somewhere I can brush my teeth and change into my pajamas?"

"Yes, I'll show you," said Persephone, sounding anxious. She led him to a bathroom, opened the door and turned on the light. "When you're finished, return to the living room, turn left, and you'll find the spare room at the end of the hallway."

"Okay, thanks, Persephone. Good night!"

"Night."

David could not dispel his disappointment as he prepared for bed. He used the toilet, washed his hands and brushed his teeth. When he pulled his pajamas out of his bag, he sighed. He'd brought his sexiest pair; the ones made of red velvet. They reminded him of his lecherous, and misguided, ideas about sleeping with the two women. Obviously, they only had eyes for each other; anything else his dirty mind had surmised was simply a silly schoolboy fantasy.

Ready for bed, David quietly padded on bare feet in search of the spare room. He quickly found the hallway; There were eight doors; four on either side. As he approached the end of the hall, he smiled; Persephone had thoughtfully left the last door on the left ajar. She'd also turned the light on for him.

He peeked inside and saw a welcoming, king-size bed with four plush pillows that lined the wooden headboard. He smiled, for Persephone had even turned down the white bedspread for him. A bedside light dimly illuminated the room, and he realized that hanging on the walls were photographs of nude models, most likely taken by Chantal. He silently pushed the door open and stepped in for a closer look.

The door swung wide, and David gasped when he realized the room wasn't deserted. Chantal was seated in front of a mirrored vanity at the foot of the bed. Persephone was standing behind her partner and brushing her long, black hair. David quickly fled to the hallway. He'd entered the women's bedroom instead of the spare room!

"It's alright, David. Come back!" called Persephone.

"I'm sorry," he said from the hallway.

Chantal came to the door, looking drop-dead gorgeous in a slinky and silky white nightdress that barely covered her crotch. She looked him up and down, purring, "I love your kinky velvet pajamas, Darling!"

"I'm sorry, Chantal," he repeated. "I honestly thought this was the spare room. Is it across the hall?"

"No, the spare room is in here."

"I don't get it. You sleep in the spare room?"

"No," she replied, further baffling him. She clasped his hand and guided him inside, then pointed to the bed and explained, "I always sleep on the left side."

Persephone stood beside her, looking lovely in a pink chiffon nightgown. "And I always sleep on the right side. See how wide our bed is? There's plenty of spare room between us."

David's baffled brain began to comprehend; or was he just fantasizing?

"Would you like to sleep in our spare room tonight, Darling?"

"With both of you!?"

"Uh-huh," said Persephone.

"Hell, YES!" he gushed as a big grin filled his face.

They laughed at his enthusiasm. "Ooh, Chantal's right: these are kinky velvet," said Persephone as she began unbuttoning his shirt.

Chantal joked, "Unfortunately, we don't have enough spare room for you and your pajamas." She immediately dropped his pants to the floor and grasped his penis.

David chuckled; he felt like he'd died and gone to heaven! After Persephone slipped his shirt off, he stepped out of the pants tangled around his ankles, and then Chantal lead him by the dick towards their 'spare room.'

Persephone briefly caressed his bare backside, then stepped around the bed and slid under the white silk sheets as David entered on the opposite side. As he settled in on his back, in the middle of the bed, Persephone lowered the bedclothes to his knees. Her right hand took possession of his penis and commenced stroking. She kissed his lips. David grunted, and his cock expanded. Chantal quickly joined them.

Lying on his back, with his arms around two women, David couldn't believe his luck. The ladies both faced him, with their nighty-covered breasts pressed against his bare sides. Persephone's pair were plump and soft; Chantal's boobs, firm and tight. He slid his hands down their backs and caressed their bottoms. They playfully fought for control of his cock. They took turns kissing his lips. They even leaned over him and kissed each other.

After a while, Chantal slipped her long legs out from beneath the covers, giving David a quick glimpse of the white panties covering her crotch. He watched curiously as she moved down the bed, then replaced Persephone's hands on his penis with her lips and tongue. David moaned with pleasure as warm wetness engulfed the head of his dick. Persephone slid her big breasts onto his chest, then leaned down and probed his mouth with her tongue.

After David had enjoyed a ten-minute blowjob, Persephone lost patience with her partner. "My turn to play with it, Chantal," she said as she got out of bed.

David watched, wide-eyed, as Persephone reached under her nightdress. Unseen beneath her skirt, her fingers pinched the sides of her underpants and tugged them over her hips. David saw the white panties slide down her legs on their way to the floor, and marveled at the extremely feminine and sexy sight of a woman removing her panties.

Persephone returned to the bed and straddled David's hips. Chantal, who still knelt between David's legs, fingered her partner's pussy until Persephone was gasping and shivering. Then she gripped David's stiff shaft and rubbed the head of his cock across Persephone's wet vulva, pleasuring both of them while slathering him with vaginal juices. When he was good and slick, Chantal plugged his penis into Persephone's pussy.

David gripped his rider's thighs and raised his hips to meet Persephone as she lowered herself onto him. She sighed contentedly as his cock penetrated her, deeper and deeper. When he had no more to give, she smiled into his eyes and raised up in preparation for a repeat performance. As their tempo gradually increased, Chantal entertained herself by fondling David's balls while holding up the back of Persephone's nightgown for a close-up view of sexual intercourse between a man and woman.

Chantal soon grew bored and decided to take matters into her own hands. She yanked up her partner's nightgown, exposing her from the shoulders down. "Do you like Persephone's pretty titties, Darling?"

David gawked at his sex partner, who was suddenly nude from her beautiful boobs down to her hairless crotch, where his slick cock was sliding into her pussy.

"Yes, I do," was David's throaty reply.

"CHANTAL!" squealed Persephone as all her exposed skin blushed. She lunged forward and hid her nudity against David's torso.

David wrapped his arms around Persephone's bare body, relishing the skin-to-skin contact; the feel of her stiff nipples poking his chest. As he slipped his cock through her vagina in preparation of probing her again, he felt Chantal grip his shaft and pull his penis out of her partner's pussy. The hot head of his cock felt prickling cold air, and then warmth again as Chantal sucked him into her mouth. She stroked his shaft while tantalizing him with her tongue.

"Chantal, I wasn't done with him yet," Persephone complained. "Give me his cock back!"

With her mouth full, the photographer couldn't speak. She replied by doing something naughty to her partner's nether lips.

"OH!" squealed Persephone. She wiggled her hips, saying, "Come on Chantal, give it back to me."

Chantal gave David's dick a few more licks and strokes, then withdrew him from her mouth. David felt cold air tickle his tip again, and then Chantal plugged him back into Persephone's hot pussy.

"It's about time," said Persephone. She sat up and quickly pulled her nightgown down, but not before David had gotten another heavenly glimpse of her nude curves. She began energetically bouncing on his body, repeatedly impaling herself with his cock.

Chantal snickered and said, "Well, if you get to play with that end, I'm going to play with the other."

David smiled as he watched his photographer hop off the bed and drop her underpants. He loved the sight of a woman slipping off her panties!

Chantal climbed back onto the bed, facing Persephone, and straddled David's face. She had a beautiful, bald pussy, except for a thin strip of black pubic hair on her tummy. He gripped her firm thighs and moved her closer, then raised his head and extended his tongue. Chantal sighed with pleasure as he began to lick her.

Persephone paused with David's erect penis deep inside of her. She wiggled her hips seductively as she and Chantal leaned forward and began to make out. They kissed, and their hands slipped beneath their partner's nightgown and groped her breasts; teased her nipples. Their faces pressed closer, their mouths opened, and their tongues touched.

David couldn't see what they were doing, but he knew they were ignoring him. He used his hands and his hips to remind them he was still part of their threesome. With his hands, he groped Chantal's backside, then used his fingers to open her pussy wider while he tongued her. With his hips, he drew back and let his cock slowly slip through Persephone's slippery pussy. Then, as two fingertips teased Chantal's clit and his tongue probed her vagina, he thrust his hips upward, spearing Persephone with his cock. Both women squealed simultaneously into each other's open mouth, and laughed delightedly at David's efforts.

Persephone continued ravishing David's penis. Chantal slid her hands down his belly, then alternated between groping his balls and fingering Persephone's clitoris. David soon succumbed to their combined lovemaking. His moment of rapture arrived. With a grunt muffled by Chantal's crotch, he thrust his cock deep inside Persephone's pussy and forcefully ejaculated.

"Ohh," Persephone sighed as she felt David hose her with hot semen. She continued riding her spurting stallion while he squirted a few more times, and didn't dismount until he'd emptied his balls.

~~~

David spooned with his partners when he went to sleep, sandwiched between Persephone in front and Chantal in back. Exhausted and sexually satisfied, he slept soundly for most of the night. By dawn, he was horny again.

Chantal and Persephone were ready to go again, too. In fact, when David awoke, the two women were making out on Persephone's side of the bed! The photographer, on her hands and knees astride her business manager's body, had a hand under her partner's nightgown, fingering her pussy. Chantal grinned while watching Persephone writhe with pleasure.