Gargarean Group Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David chuckled.

"Oh, you're awake!" said Chantal.

Persephone was panting too much to speak. The enraptured woman opened her eyes briefly and gave David a grin.

"Want to join in?"

"Sure!"

Chantal quipped, "Pick a hole and fill it."

With his cock engorged, David knelt behind Chantal. For a moment, from that position, the sight of Persephone's nudity mesmerized him. Her nightie was raised above her belly button, completely exposing the excited vulva that Chantal was pleasuring. Persephone gave a little groan as her partner slid two fingers into her slick vagina and probed her.

David raised up Chantal's white nightgown and peered at her hips and thighs, her backside and her pudenda. What a beautiful view! His impatient penis pulsed, but he needed to help Chantal lubricate herself before penetrating her with his dry and hard penis. He fingered her, touching her labia and rubbing her clit.

"Good choice!" she chuckled. That was the hole she was hoping he'd fill.

David watched Chantal pleasuring Persephone and copied her.

Two of Chantal's fingers slid repeatedly in and out of Persephone's pussy. "OH!" she gasped when David did the same thing to her. She withdrew her fingers and teased her partner's clit; David fingered hers and got her hips wiggling. The combined sensation of doing something to Persephone while experiencing the same stimulation from David soon got Chantal aroused and wet.

David moved closer and replaced his slick fingers with his erect-and-ready cock. He gripped his shaft and rubbed the head of his penis against her pussy, getting himself moist and slippery. Chantal impatiently reached back and gripped his cock, then guided him to the hole she wanted filled. David obliged. He gripped her hips, and felt her inner pussy lips surrender to him as he pushed his penis past her opening and entered her. She encouraged him with a moan. David relished the pleasure of penetrating Chantal's body for the first time as his cock slowly slid deeper. When his balls brushed her thighs, he withdrew his penis and then probed her again, slowly.

David was in no hurry. He had frantically fucked Persephone a few hours ago, but his need for sexual relief wasn't as urgent this time. With his hard cock safely stowed inside Chantal's warm and inviting passage, he moved his hands from her hips. His fingers slipped under her nightgown and slid up her torso; reached beneath her body and groped her dangling breasts. He played with her nipples. Meanwhile, his hips slowly pumped his blissful penis in and out of Chantal's pussy; leisurely; pleasurably. There was no hurry. David had plenty of time.