All Comments on 'Geez, Mother, Put Some Clothes On!'

by CraverScarlett

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok

Was good read until gang bang came along.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
loved it

I thought it was well written and enjoyed it. Not all sons in that situation would react the same. Obviously Bart is into male domination regardless of the fact the woman is his mother. Thanks for sharing.

boaman007@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
**

More dumb male fantasy.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
A four star fantasy

It was a god read till the gang bang. I don't think most sons would let his new found play toy be used like that. Would have waited six months before bringing one friend in to the mix. I enjoyed it anyway. Fantasy is what it is. Thank You..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh...

No, not all men like a bushy pussy. I think most prefer it trimmed up a little, at least. And like the others said, you kind of lost me at the gang-bang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like first chapter a lot but second one not so much but only because gangbang scene wasn't hot like sex in first chapter, anyway i hope you will write more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There oughtta be a law...

... against stories like this one.

It began poorly, with 'Mom' narrating and stating, "The first time I fucked one of my sons, it was purely by accident." Then, for the remainder of the story, that son seems to be the only son this woman has.

The story slips at least one notch further downhill, when it's revealed that 'Mom' is little better than a prostitute, offering her body to sweeten the deals she makes as part of her ob selling real estate. [Apparently, it's commercial real estate, not houses, since most home-owners wouldn't want such a skank representing their property on the market.

The sex scene with her son was lackluster, at best, owing to the fact that there was absolutely no love or tenderness between them, as there SHOULD be, when sex is between a mother and her loving son.

And then it degraded completely, after the son's college buddies arrived, and he invites them to come and 'share' in the 'carnal delight' that is his whore, skank, mother. If I was the son, I'd be half afraid of what diseases Mom might be bringing to the 'party'.

I had to give this story a big, fat '1' only because Literotica doesn't give us any negative numbers to use, in expressing our disapproval of a story.

CraverScarlettCraverScarlettover 7 years agoAuthor
"Anonymous" critique

I have no problem with some of these critiques, but at least have the guts to put a name on your criticism. And not all women who love sex and lots of it are "skanks." Just saying'.... Emerson once wrote that "Beauty is it's own excuse for being." I'd say LUST is it's own excuse for being as well....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree

99% of the "anonies" are kids jerking off.

Lee2012

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
""Anonymous" critique

"I have no problem with some of these critiques, but at least have the guts to put a name on your criticism."

My dear chap you may be an exception to the rule, but almost no one has his real name on his work here. That being the case surely Anonymous is as good a name as any. Do you not agree?

To be frank I comment anonymously only because I can not be bothered to sigh up etc. and always leave my "handle" as a signature.

Re your story, a mom/son story must really have a build up.

No mother, even the most whorish of them would nonchalantly jump in to bed with her son. Mom/son sex is the strongest taboo there is and is not easily broken.

Mothers and sons have been fucking and producing offspring since the classical times and even before then, but it is always a very big deal and mom/son sex can not be simply introduced with "the first time I made love to one of my sons" !!!

On top of that getting your pals to share your mother is a huge non no. (unless you are an Indian writer, as these fellows for some reason seem to love watching their mothers getting fucked by strangers!)

You see, the taboo part of the incest is the risk of inbreeding, with the son impregnating the mom.

Including additional stranger males in to the equation takes it out of the incest/taboo genre.

Anonymously

Letmein

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: Anonymous commenters -- Letmein comment

Both CraverScarlett and Letmein's comments are, I believe, quite valid. So long as there is some way of responding (as I am doing here) to a comment so that is an identifiable commenter and not just one of the undifferentiated anonymice, then we can have a conversation.

Regarding the story, I only read part of it because of the comments in the Public Feedback Portal and the whimsical title the author gave the story. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a standard mother-son incest story and I find the idea of that to be absolutely horrible. To be flippant for a moment, anybody who has been through an extended labour to get him out of there doesn't want to let him back in.

Lue

hornacekhornacekover 7 years ago
can't understand it

It never makes sense to me in these stories when a son gets to have sex with his mother that he'd want to share her with his male friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Whore story

with gay anal...YUK!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous