Geez, Mother, Put Some Clothes On!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! I will. I love sex!!!!!" I hissed, loving it when I heard Bart talking about me like that.

"Here, Mrs. Karras?" Billy said. "Suck my dick!" So I did it as the other boy moved next to my face and began jerking off just as Bart positioned his cock in my ass crack, sliding it up toward my asshole.

"Oh God!" I moaned, opening my mouth then, taking Billy's cock inside, my tongue lapping at the pre-cum goo leaking out of his cock.

"Ready, Mom?" Bart groaned, pushing toward my asshole. I was still holding my ass cheeks open, and when I felt the tip of his cock probing my asshole I screamed, "YES! Do it, Bart! Fuck my ass!!!!!!!" So he did it.

I've had my ass fucked before, obviously. Most women have at my age, so I knew I was going to like it. I prefer a cock in my cunt, but every now and then a cock up the ass is nice, too, so when his cock began penetrating my asshole I loved it!

I slid my lips off Billy's cock then, and moaned, "Hmmm, yes, baby! Fuck mother's ass. Go ahead, sweetie. Shove it all the way inside me. Hmm, FUCK yes! Like that! Just like THAT!!! Now POUND MY FUCKING ASSHOLE WITH YOUR COCK," I shrieked. And he did it.

Meanwhile Billy stuck his cock back in my mouth again while Tom jerked off inches from my face. God how I love threesomes. And still I wanted more... more cock... more cum... anything.

"Billy," I said, pausing from sucking his cock. I want you to come in my mouth while Tom shoots cum all over my face.

"REALLY Mrs. Karras?" Billy gasped.

"From now on nobody calls her Mrs. Karras, okay? From now on you call her by her real name. Call her 'SLUT' or 'WHORE' only. Right, Mom?"

"Yesssss!" I hissed, as Billy crawled began groaning, his eyes glazed. And then he did it... his cum started spurting into my mouth just as Tom began coating my face in cum.

"AHHHH!!!!" I screamed. And then Bart joined his buddies and began filling my ass with his cum!

"Oh FUCK," Billy moaned as I began swallowing his cum, making sure he saw me doing it. "That... that is so fucking sick!!!!!!!!!" he howled, shooting some of his cum on my face.

Three young cocks... all coming in or on me at the same time. I loved it, and my orgasm was another nuclear explosion as wave after wave of perverted lust raged through my body. So nasty... So taboo... and SO fucking much fun.

After the boys finished coming in and on me, they all collapsed on the bed beside me. I toyed with each of their cocks to see which would be the first to get hard again, and when Tom did I told him it was his turn to fuck my cunt, and with the others watching us, he climbed between my legs and slid his cock into my pussy. It didn't take him long to come, and now I had cum oozing out of my cunt as well as my ass. I couldn't remember when, if ever, I'd had this much excitement and I was loving it!

For the rest of the afternoon they fucked me. Used me any way they wished. Bart, always the aggressor, decided he wanted to see how nasty he could make me perform, so he crawled on top of me and draped his balls over my mouth. He told me to lick them, and I did, and then he slid forward and lowered his ass to my face and told me to tongue his asshole and suck his cum out of me. I did that, too, licking and slurping and sticking my tongue in his asshole. He told one of the guys to eat my pussy while I tongued his ass, and whoever it was did it long enough to get hard again and then he fucked me. I couldn't see who it was because Bart had his ass over my mouth, spreading his cheeks so my tongue could penetrate his asshole as far up inside his ass as I could push it. Nor did I care who was fucking me. It was a COCK, and I loved it in my cunt.

I kept coming all day, of course... over and over again... and by the time the boys all left for the Mall I was so wiped out I couldn't move. So I didn't. Instead I merely lay there in bed, covered in cum and spit and oil, and when I had to pee I just did it right there, feeling oh so nasty... right there in the middle of my bed, and even THAT caused me to have another orgasm. Thank God I'd installed that rubber mattress cover under the sheets for just this purpose. One of the men who I'd fucked here in my bedroom was into golden showers, and I knew it, so before he came over that time and drenched me I'd made precautions so the mattress wouldn't be ruined. And now I was lying on my bed, pissing and masturbating, and feeling soooo satisfied. I loved it... all this decadence... this perversion... and I knew with the help of my son and his friends I'd be getting all the cocks and cum a gal would ever want... and then some. And I did, too....

End

12