Gemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
155 Followers

Anthony put the paddle down, and walked over to stand behind her. He placed his hand on her scarlet rear and ran it over the roundness in large circles, soothing, then suddenly running his nails across it. The effect on Gemma was immediate and she squirmed under his touch and groaned deeply, unable to stay quiet. Anthony smiled a wry smile behind her, he knew she would not be able to stay quiet if he did that. He ran his hand over her once more and then slid it between the cheeks of her backside. Sliding the flat of his hand over her smooth pussy lips, he slid his middle finger into her. An animal growl left her and she pushed back against them, limited though she was. He rubbed her clit as she moved on him, feeling his own hardness now pushing against the material of his trousers.

"You tell me when you want to cum." He said.

Gemma simply whimpered in return but nodded her head. The chains of the restraints rattling as she writhed against them and his hand. Anthony continued his circular motion against her clit, feeling it harden under his touch. Suddenly Gemma spoke, her voice no more than a whisper.

"Please" she whispered. "Please, I want to cum. Please"

Anthony immediately withdrew his hand.

"No," he said harshly. "You do not cum. Do you understand?" he finished.

Gemma almost cried as she listened to him but slowly and with a great deal of effort brought herself under control once more. She concentrated on anything she could to bring her back to earth, she tried hard to dull the throbbing ache deep within her and eventually brought it within reach.

As Gemma tried to compose herself, Anthony came around to stand in front of her. His erection evident as the power coursed through him. Reaching down he unclipped the lead from her collar and started to coil it up. As he did he found the part of the leash that had been between Gemma's pussy lips. It was slick with her juices and he put it in front of her face.

"Lift your head and clean it." he instructed.

Gemma lifted her head and Anthony put the leash against her lips. She opened her mouth and licked the leather. Pulling it greedily into her mouth, she sucked on it, her tongue searching for more as she moved up and down it. He pulled it away from her mouth and walked away. Gemma breathed deeply, her thoughts totally occupied with need, pain, desire, want.

Anthony wiped the leather clean and hung it back in its place. Turning, he leaned against the frame of the cupboard and looked at the prone girl. Her backside still glowed bright red in stark contrast to the rest of her skin. His cock stirred again and he decided that now was the time to indulge himself briefly. As he walked back to her, he undid his fly. He stopped in front of her and pulled his semi erect cock free. He took a step towards Gemma and smiled as she automatically opened her lips to take him.

He slid between her lips easily, her tongue immediately circling his head and tasting him. She moaned as he pushed deeply into her mouth. A long sigh left him as her warm, wet and willing mouth took him. His hands at his side, he started to stroke into her mouth slowly, his eyes closing as she sucked softly on him. feeling him harden under her care. Across the barrel Gemma was aware of her own wetness and need. They only increased as she continued to suck on him with growing pressure.

Anthony withdrew from Gemma's mouth abruptly. He knew he was in danger of losing control and now was not the time. He bent and undid the restraints at her wrists and then at her ankles. Leaning over, he grabbed Gemma by the hair and yanked her to her feet. Gemma staggered and yelped as she arched backwards caught in the grip of his fingers wound tightly against her scalp. He marched her towards the large frame in the corner and she struggled to stay upright as he practically dragged her to it. She screamed as he threw her towards it only letting go of her at the last moment, making sure he could inflict as much pain as he could.

Gemma stumbled and landed on her knees in front of the frame. Anthony walked around her and stood in front of her.

"Look at me." He snarled, anger building in him.

Gemma looked up, her eyes glistening with unshed tears, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. Her scalp was burning and she felt as though it were on fire across the point where Anthony had pulled it so savagely. She bit down hard, hoping that the pain from that would take the emphasis from her head. Anthony drew back his hand and slapped Gemma across the face, her cheek immediately reddening. Tears brimmed in her eyes and she furiously blinked them back. Anthony smacked her once more and tears overflowed as he watched in satisfaction. He lifted the crying girl to her feet roughly.

Moving a small step in front of her Gemma stepped up onto it. Taking her wrists he strapped them into the cuffs hanging from the top of the frame. Gemma stood on tiptoe and her arms ached as Anthony put the ankle cuffs around her feet. Gemma moaned deeply as her limbs became stretched. Anthony moved the step and Gemma hung suspended from the floor by a few inches. The pain in her shoulders was excrutiating but it still left her exhilarated.

Anthony turned away from her and picked up the flogger, its metal tips chinking together as they swung in his hand. He walked back towards her, taking in her form. Her hair now hanging forward, covering her face, her red lips marred by her teeth, biting into them, her eyes closed tightly, her breasts hanging, heaving with the momentum of her deep breathing, panting almost. Everything else about her was pale pink, her front unblemished, her rear telling a different story. He worked his way visually up her torso once more, lingering on her face. Her tears had left small, almost un-noticeable streaks down her face and he almost relented and let her down from her captive position. Gemma let out a sudden moan and Anthony was instantly brought back to the moment.

Raising his arm he swung the flogger and watched as the tips made satisfying contact with Gemmas breast. They made a patter as they touched the sensitive skin, the noise was like heavy rain on a window pane as they fell in quick succession against her skin. Gemma squirmed and pulled against her restraints in a futile attempt to get away from what she knew was coming. Anthony lifted his hand again and delivered another blow to the other breast. Gemma yelped as one caught the tip of her nipple and the chains on the frame chinked as she squirmed about.

"When you ran my bath, you went to the toilet without request. For that you will receive punishment as I see fit." Anthony informed her.

Gemmas head and body hung forward, suspended within the frame like a surreal Dali painting, her skin studded with small marks. her wrists and ankles spread star shaped, slight whimpers leaving her as the strain of being suspended took its toll. She could use her safe-word and it would all be over in a heartbeat. She was torn between using it and revelling in the exquisite pain thundering through her body. Anthony watched the war of emotions on her face coldly. On his own, his pride in his ability to cause her tears, inflict her pain.

Without hesitation Anthony delivered another four blows to Gemmas body, one on each of her breasts and two to her rib cage leaving marks all over her upper body as Gemma moaned loudly, both from the strain on her arms and legs as her body swayed and from the touch of the metal tips against her skin, a stinging kiss. Anthony dropped the flogger on the floor and stepped towards the girl. He ran his hands softly over her body, gently touching her skin, fingertips trailing. Tracing around her nipples one by one, under the curved line of her taught breasts making Gemma shiver and moan softly, a moan full of passion, full of need.

Anthony watched her as he toyed, lulling her as someone would a cat or a dog. This girl was here for him to play with, to tease as one would tease a pet. He ran his fingers over her continually until finally he could not resist any longer, he twisted her nipples savagely, first one then the other. One hand moving down her torso, pinching slightly as he went, watching her face, her breath coming short as she tried not to call out, tried hard not to moan. A smirk spread across Anthony's face as he watched her.

He gave a savage pinch to her mons and Gemma frowned, her breath catching creating a small squeak as it did. Anthony looked at her and pinched again, harder this time and Gemma held her breath as she tried hard not to make any more noise. He slid a finger in between her lips, her wetness was evident, her need tangible. Rubbing deeply he watched her as he played with her, toyed with her clit, bringing her orgasm closer to the surface. He leaned forward and kissed her savagely, his teeth biting into her lips, her own teeth behind them pressing against them. He slid two fingers into her and pinched her clit hard, doing anything he could to make her make a noise, needing her to, wanting her to.

Gemma still made no noise, it took every ounce of her being to keep quiet, she wanted to scream the room down, moan loudly and cum deeply but she knew better. She knew he was baiting her but refused to give in. Anthony pinched harder and she inwardly moaned, her breath catching in her throat. He knew she was not far from making a noise and he moved three fingers down to her cunt and rammed them deeply into her. Unable to hold it anymore Gemma moaned loudly and immediately followed it with a whimper, her body swinging against him as he watched her face closely, his fingers going deeply, her wetness audible, her need evident.

"Please," Gemma moaned, "Please, let me cum."

Anthony looked at her, tears now started to run down her face as she fought to keep control for him. Still fucking her hard with his fingers he watched her as she opened her eyes and looked directly at him, pleading with him, but not saying a word. Anthony rubbed her clit with his thumb. His fingers still buried deep inside her.

"Cum." He growled.

Gemma needed no further encouragement and threw her head back howling, her muscles contracting all through her body, her cunt swelling to grip his fingers as he pumped them in and out of her, her legs trying to draw up, her shoulders contracting, pulling her up, making the chains rattle as her orgasm took her out of control and out of herself. Anthony watched in satisfaction as the wetness from her trickled down his hand. Gemma sobbed as her orgasm rushed through her in waves, thick smudged lines of mascara down her face, her eyes screwed shut as she moaned and bucked in her captive state, her shoulders on fire, her wrists hurting as they were pulled to the point of dislocation, Anthony still cruelly assaulting her cunt, not letting up for one second, determined to get every single ounce out of her.

Her sobs lessened and Anthony slowed down, lightening his touch slightly as her body twitched and rippled with the after effects of her massive orgasm. He removed his fingers and held his hand up in front of her face, her eyes still shut, streaks of black surrounding them and running in rivers down her face. He watched her for a moment.

"Clean me." He demanded.

Gemma lifted her head, her eyes unfocused as she tried to ground herself more quickly than she could or she wished. Anthony ran one finger over Gemma's lips and she opened them, sucking his finger into her mouth, licking it, toying with it slightly. She was more exhausted than she could imagine or wanted to admit but she still did as she was ordered. One by one she cleaned his fingers and his thumb, sucking on them softly then licking down them to his palm, tasting herself on him. The taste made her twitch again, her body waking up once more, her mind just wishing she could shut down for now, just for a short time. She looked at Anthony as she cleaned him, his eyes alight with lust and need, power surging through his body, she could almost taste it as she licked his palm.

Anthony could feel the need surging through him, wanting her, needing to take her, but knowing that now was not the time, soon, but not yet. He withdrew his hand from her and moved the step back under her feet. Gemma watched as he undid the first ankle restraint and she stiffly put one foot on the step. Anthony undid the other ankle and Gemma stood on her feet on the step, her head still bowed. Reaching up, Anthony undid her wrists one by one and Gemma whimpered as she lowered her arms, her shoulders screaming as the tense muscles tried to relax once again. He stood and watched her as she rolled her shoulders and dropped her head back.

"I hope you know, I haven't finished with you yet." Anthony told her. Gemma groaned. Anthony's face hardened again and he grabbed her by the arm. He pulled her roughly across the room again and stopped in front of a rope hanging from the ceiling. Wrapping it around her wrists he fastened it off and then yanked the other end of the rope, pulling her arms back up above her head. Gemma yelped as her tired muscles were pulled once more. Fastening it off, Anthony turned to face her, his face suffused with anger.

"Now you will stand there until I am ready for you again." He spat at her.

Walking away he bent and picked up the flogger. Turning, he walked back towards the opposite side of the room and re-hung the flogger in its place in the cupboard. He turned on his heel and walked from the room, turning the light off as he went and shutting the door.

Gemma stood in darkness, her entire body trembling with fatigue. Her thighs were slick with her cum, her breasts hurt where she had been punished and her backside was throbbing across the points where she had been caned. She tried to put her head in a position that did not make her muscles pull but found it practically impossible. Groaning softly as she moved about she stood up as straight as she could, seeing if she could ease the pull on her arms and shoulders. She shut her eyes and concentrated on anything but the pains in her shoulders. She started at her toes and worked her way up her body mentally, willing her muscles to relax, her head swimming with thoughts of Him, the pain, her orgasm, her continued need. Her head dropped forward and lost herself in thought.

Anthony went into the living room and poured himself a large drink. He was in danger of losing control of his temper. He had no idea why he was so angry but he knew he needed to channel it or he would regret it. He took a deep breath and a large mouthful of his whiskey. Letting it sit on his tongue for a moment, he savoured it. As he did, he thought about his next move. He finished his drink in 2 mouthfuls and poured himself another. Leaving Gemma in the dark was the best thing to do right now, it gave him time to calm down and her time to recover. Taking a deep breath, he took another draught and then put the glass down. He walked towards the door and put his hand on the door-handle. Taking a final deep breath he turned the handle and let himself into the dark room.

He closed the door behind him and stood in the darkness. Anthony could hear Gemma breathing hard, her feet occasionally moving as she swung suspended from the ceiling in the pitch black. He turned the light on suddenly, making her wince and shy away from it and he watched as she blinked hard. Walking over to her he picked up the tawse on the way. Reaching across he undid the rope and it dropped, making her moan once more. He loosened her wrists and taking one of them, pulled her across to the swing harness. Sitting her in it he adjusted the back strap and wrapped the leg straps around the bottom of her thighs. He had taken the liberty of adding wrist straps and now did them up so that the girl was suspended and trapped. Putting down the tawse again, Anthony then carefully and slowly got undressed. Placing his clothes in the closet, he turned back to Gemma and picked up the tawse once more, swinging it nonchalantly between his finger and thumb. Gemma watched with a mixture of suspicion and fear on her face, knowing what was to come but not wanting it to be true.

Anthony suddenly flipped the tawse up and caught it in the palm of his hand. Swiftly and without warning, almost in the same heartbeat, he brought it down hard and fast to land on Gemma's right inner thigh, the solid sound as it hit followed half a moment later by Gemma's scream. Anthony watched as two red welts appeared on the tender flesh, he turned slightly and delivered the same to the left inner thigh. Gemma screamed once more, bucking in the harness. A smug smile spread across Anthony's face as he delivered two more swift slaps to her thighs. The tawse making a satisfying noise interspersed with Gemma's screams. Something inside Anthony snapped and he started to bring up red welts all over the girls skin. Across her breasts, making sure to hit her nipples, over her stomach, her sides, the skin on her calves. He brought his free hand back and slapped her face hard.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled at her. "Just shut the FUCK up, you useless fucking bitch."

Gemma looked at him, her mouth open, tears flowing down her face, her body on fire, the red welts across her body glowing. She tried uselessly to free herself from her restraints, unable to, fear crossing her face as she could see the anger in his. He raised his hand again and brought the tawse down across her breasts with everything he had.

"Purple!" she said hurriedly. She watched in horror as the tawse continued its decent. "PURPLE" she screamed at the top of her voice.

Anthony heard nothing. He continued his assault on her body, the tawse and his hand came down with regular force on her body. Fascinated by the marks he was leaving, totally lost within himself. He brought the tawse down once again, this time across her cunt. The scream was piercing, then sudden silence. Relief. The silence he was looking for.

He stood looking at her. Her tear stained face was quiet, her mascara was all over her face, her cheeks glowed red, a bruise was threatening to surface on one of them. Her eyes were closed. Her red rose bud lips silent. Looking down her body, he suddenly realised what he had done. She was covered in marks, bruises would certainly appear, there were so many welts he could not count them, over-laid on each other they were purple and red, angry marks caused by an angry man. As he worked his way down her body he found that her inner thighs had been cut. The tender flesh had given away under the assault from the strap. One had bled, the others were simply open wounds. Looking at the unconscious girl he found that his need had not waned, his cock twitched once more, already hard, now needy. Guilt flashed across his mind and then was dismissed. This is what she came here looking for, this is what she's got, he thought. He watched her as he considered his next move. The tawse now abandoned on the floor, his cock in his hand, slowly stroked.

Anthony made a decision and walked around to the side of the harness. Bending over he kissed Gemma softly. His tongue snaking into her mouth, toying, exploring. He nibbled on her bottom lip. Gemma took a deep shuddering breath and let out a soft moan. Anthony took advantage of it and cupped her head in his hand, bringing her towards him. Gemma moaned deeply as the pain overtook her again in waves, threatening to make her throw up, she turned her head away from him momentarily. He kissed her neck and left a trail of small kisses down to her shoulder, his teeth digging in as he bit into her collar bone. She turned her head back quickly and drew in a deep breath.

"FUCK OFF." she screamed. "Just FUCK OFF."

Anthony pulled back as though he had been scalded. He looked at Gemma in astonishment.

"I used our word, I used it and you ignored me." she sobbed. "YOU IGNORED ME YOU CUNT." she screamed at him.

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
155 Followers