Gemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
155 Followers

Anthony looked as Gemma sobbed suspended in the harness.

"Let me out. NOW" she demanded.

Anthony reached up and undid the wrist straps then walked around to the front of Gemma and undid the leg straps. He helped her get up from the harness stiffly. She walked out of the room slowly and into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She leant over and ran herself a bath, not leaving the bathroom again until she had had a long soak, cleaning the welts, washing off her make-up, her mascara lines down her face and under her chin. She got out of the bath and dried carefully, wincing as she patted the raised marks on her body dry. Wrapping the towel around her she let herself out of the bathroom and walked into the bedroom, leaving the bathroom in a mess, deciding it was the least she could do.

Gemma dressed carefully, unable to wear her bra, it was too painful against her nipples. Her skirt rubbed around her waist, every item of clothing was agony. She failed to put her stockings on, the marks on her thighs too painful, too open to be able to cope with the hold ups. Walking from the bedroom, she still saw no sign of Anthony. She walked to the closet by the front door and took her coat out, then bent and picked up her bag.

"Anthony?" She called. Swinging her coat around her shoulders and waited.

Anthony came out of the kitchen. He had dressed again and was looking worried but not guilty. He cleared his throat.

"Yes Gemma." He answered her curtly but politely.

Gemma opened the door and stepped into the hallway outside Anthony's flat. She turned and looked at him.

"We will not speak of this episode again, is that understood?" She demanded. "And before you ask, no I don't know at this stage if I will be back again."

Anthony stood silent as he listened. He nodded his agreement but said nothing.

"I will see you tomorrow morning, I expect that report on my desk by 10am." She finished. "Goodnight Anthony."

"Yes Gemma, goodnight." Anthony answered.

Gemma's heels clicked down the marbled hallway as Anthony stood and watched his boss walk towards the lift. As the doors slid open, he turned and closed the door behind him. His life was going to be hell for a while, but he knew she would be back

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
155 Followers