Gemma: A Tale of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,044 Followers

She pressed back against me and shivered as I kissed the back of her neck and whispered, "Goodnight beautiful."

"Night love, thank you," came the whispered reply.

Gradually, her breathing slowed and her body relaxed as she drifted off to sleep. I relaxed, enjoying the feel of a naked woman against me. The soft sighs of Maria's breath were a lullaby to me, and I drifted off and joined her in the arms of Morpheus.

~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~

The early morning bird songs from the trees in the square outside were the first thing I heard as I woke up. The first thing I felt was rhythmic pressure against my morning woody. Maria was holding my turgid throbbing cock against her slit as she languidly rocked her pelvis back and forth. She began to give little sighs of pleasure as my shaft slid across her sensitive, intimate flesh. Her movements slowly sped up, and she tightened her grip on my cock.

I kissed the back of her neck and ear lobe. My fingers pulled and teased her nipples, and she groaned and then gasped as a little orgasm washed over her. After a moment, she moved slightly, so the head of my cock was nestled between her plump pussy lips. With a roll and a push of my hips, I slid into her wet and tight pussy. Both of us groaned in pleasure. We rocked in unison, my hand moving down the soft skin of her body until I felt the soft, springy curls nestling at the top of her slit. My fingers delved lower, and she gasped and shuddered when I pressed on her clit.

"Feels sooo good," she murmured, and then gave a little cry as I rolled her hard nub between my finger and thumb.

"Fuck, I'm going to come again," she whimpered, and she pushed hard against me. Her slick passage spasmed and tightened around me. She shuddered and her hand stilled mine.

"Oh God, give me a moment," and she rode out her orgasm with a series of soft grunts.

I felt her relax and then pull off me. She rolled onto her back and drew back the covers. She gazed at my still hard cock with its purple head. It was coated in her juices.

"You didn't come," she said, staring at me.

"Not yet, but if you're safe, I'm hoping you'll let me do something about that. I don't have any condoms on me."

"You let me come and then would have stopped if I asked you?"

I nodded, "I could tell last night that you just wanted to be enveloped in a pair of safe arms. This morning, you wanted an orgasm and I enjoyed giving you one, it's what friends do for friends."

She gave a little sob. "Then my best friend needs to fuck me. I want to feel you cum inside me. Please, Tony, make love to me."

In answer, I wriggled down the bed and placed my head between her thighs. She grasped my head and lifted it up so she could see my face.

"What are you doing Tony? I asked you to fuck me."

"No, my friend asked me to make love to her, and that's what I'm about to do," I said and bent down to my task.

I licked at the beads of pussy juice coating her plump labia. She tasted of honey and spice, and she moaned and pushed up at me. Her fingers clenched at my hair as I sucked and ran my tongue around her clit. She was gasping and moaning.

There was something about her vulnerability from last night that made me want to give her as much pleasure as I could. I pushed two fingers into her moist centre. She groaned and jumped as my fingers found her G-spot.

"Fuck, what are you doing?"

"Making love to you," I mumbled through a mouth that was occupied.

Her hips were moving rhythmically as she pushed up against my mouth. I flicked my tongue across her clit.

"Ohhh fuuuck," she howled as her hips came completely off the bed.

"Ohh fuck... Ohh, fuck. Ohhhh fuuuucckk," she cried, and she came hard. She arched her back, and pussy juice flooded over my hand, then she collapsed back down on the bed panting. Her eyes rolled back in her head; her eyelids fluttered, and for a few moments, she went limp.

"You bastard," she finally muttered, "You fucking wonderful bastard."

She tugged me up to cover her eager body. One hand grasped my steel hard cock and she guided me into the entrance of her slick wet passage. With a long, slow and deliberate motion, I plunged into her, filling her completely.

I gave a grunt of satisfaction as she tightened the muscles of her pussy, squeezing my cock. She wrapped her legs around the back of my thighs, urging me to move, and I obliged. Pulling back, then thrusting, pounding forward into her eager waiting body.

For a couple of minutes neither of us spoke, we just grunted and groaned like the pair of rutting animals we were. I felt that deep need, that painful urgency growing, and I gasped out.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum."

Her eyes focused on mine, and her legs tightened their grip, not allowing me to pull out.

"Cum... in... me," she grunted.

I did, glorious spurts of hot pleasure deep inside the core of her being. She shook and cried out, meeting my release with her own. We both struggled to get our breath back. I rolled us onto our side still embedded deep inside her. Her flushed face broke into a broad grin; she leant forward and scattered kisses over my face.

"Jesus Tony, where have you been hiding all my life," she gasped.

"Here," I said, and I ran the back of my fingers over her cheeks. She sighed contentedly.

"So, are you ever going to tell me why you wanted me to be with you last night," I asked.

She sighed again, this time with a hint of anger, "I thought the dickhead liked me. Fuck, I liked him. I would have slept with him if he'd asked nicely. It turned out he just wanted me to fuck him and his mates. He'd organized a gang-bang back at his place, and I was to be the star turn."

"The asshole, are you talking about Damian?"

She shook her head, "No, it was one of his friends. I don't think Damian knew about their plans." She gave a little shudder and I held her tight.

She gave me a smile. "I just thought if someone was going to sleep with me, I wanted it to be you. It's Sunday, can I spend the rest of the day with you?" she said hopefully. "Just hang out and have fun, no long term commitment, I promise."

I kissed her, and my cock gave a little twitch in anticipation. She felt it and tightened the muscles of her pussy in response.

"I think that I'd love that," I said. "I was thinking of getting lunch at the Hard Rock and spending the afternoon in the park."

She smiled, "Sounds perfect, but what are we going to do this morning?"

I bent forward and sucked her hard juicy nipple into my mouth. "This give you any ideas?" I mumbled.

"Fuck yes..." she gasped happily.

~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~

We crawled out of her bed several hours later, exhausted, sticky, smelly, but extremely sated. We shared a bath, and feeling clean and refreshed, we took a taxi to the Hard Rock.

The day was sunny, warm with a light breeze that made it nice and bearable. We'd been able to sit outside at the Hard Rock Cafe, and had each enjoyed a burger and fries. We walked across Hyde Park Corner and into Hyde Park. The hospital we were training at sat on the far side of the corner, a large white neo-classical building.

We walked hand in hand through the park. She was wearing a light blue cotton sundress that reached mid-thigh; her pert firm breasts needed no bra. She walked with a spring in her step that made the dress swirl around her legs. Finally, in the late afternoon, we found a quiet place near Kensington Gardens and sat down on the grass. I pressed my back against the stump of an old oak.

"Thank you for today," Maria said. She lay down resting her head on my lap and I tenderly caressed her black silky soft hair. Her hand moved in slow, languid circles on my chest.

I murmured in agreement and then she asked, "What happens to us now?"

I said, "What would you like to happen to us? Are you looking for something a bit more long term; are you looking for a boyfriend?"

"I like you, Christ I like you a lot. Tony, that was the best sex I've ever had. But..."

Oh hell, there's always a but.

"But, I'm not sure I'm looking for a permanent boyfriend at the moment. There's too much going on."

I sighed, a mix of disappointment, and to be honest, some relief. I was in a similar place in my life. I needed to concentrate on the course; the schedule was intensive. Unlike university students who studied for three years, our course was compressed into two and a half. Fewer holidays, more study, less time to play, but I didn't want to become a monk, I liked Maria, it wouldn't take much to fall in love with her. Of course, there was my date with Gemma next week.

Maria said, "Can we carry on like this? Stay friends and enjoy each other when we can, with no commitments? "She looked up at me. "Please," she said.

"Friends, friends with benefits? Sure, when you need me, I'll be there."

She smiled happily, "That sounds perfect, and when you need me, I'll be there for you. Will you be okay if I go out with the odd guy when you don't need me? I don't mind if you do."

I raised my eyebrows, "After this morning you think I want to go out with other men?"

"Idiot, I meant with other women. I know Rachael wants a date."

"Well," I said carefully, "I've got a date with that girl from the party on Thursday evening."

"Oh," she said quietly. Then she looked at me seriously. "Be careful, you don't know anything about her. I don't want you to get hurt."

She wriggled around so she could kiss me. I held her tight, and she sighed. She said, "It wouldn't take much for me to fall in love with you."

There was a pause as she looked me, then she whispered, "That's if I haven't already. Ask me your question again when we are both in better places, and I know I'll give you a different answer."

She curled up beside me, and for a while, we kissed and cuddled like young teenagers. It couldn't last; we both had papers to finish for tomorrow's classes. We walked across the park to the northern gate and then back to our building. On the landing, we kissed and made our way to our rooms.

Two and a half thousand words with diagrams on the circulatory system later, I lay down on my bed to listen to John Peels late night radio show.

There was a scratch at my door, and Maria stood in the open doorway, wrapped in a toweling robe. "I need some of those benefits," she whispered, and I drew her into my room.

~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, the day of my date with Gemma came. The day that I'd been looking forward to was also one of the worst I'd had since I had started training.

I'd been working in the A&E X-Ray department with another of my fellow students. Katie was tall, blond and extremely bright. She was so intelligent that I couldn't understand why she hadn't wanted to become a doctor. We got on well enough, but there was no spark between us. She lived at home, to the west of London, in Richmond, and had a boyfriend approved by her parents.

The shift had been going smoothly, mainly minor injuries, which Katie and l were allowed to image on our own. Just after lunch, the victims of a road traffic accident arrived by ambulance. A delivery van had gone out of control and had piled into a group of people standing at a bus stop. For both of us, it was a baptism of fire that I don't think either of us was prepared for.

A five-year-old girl died while we were trying to X-ray her crushed chest. It was the first time either of us had a patient die in front of us. Her tiny crushed body lay on the blood-soaked trolley, her mother, her untreated broken arm in a sling, stood crying by her side.

I had to call Katie's boyfriend to come and collect her; she was in no state to make her way home. I stood in the shower in the staff changing room trying to wash the horror of the day from me. I tried to scrub my skin clean of stains only visible to the mind. Fortunately, I had a change of clothes in my locker, a pair of chinos and a reasonably smart shirt. There was clean underwear in a packet that held another two pairs.

Just before seven, I was standing outside the gallery on Rysbrack Street, watching as Gemma and another woman tidied up and locked the door behind them. Gemma saw me as I stood across the street and she walked over. She was the most amazing woman I'd seen, tall, willowy, her long legs seemingly barely covered by her skirt. Her silk top did little to hide the subtle curves of her breasts. Wise to the foibles of London weather, she wore a light mid-thigh length raincoat, unbuttoned and flapping open.

She said hi and gave me a kiss and a hug. Then she looked closely at me. "What's the matter?" she asked.

I shrugged and said, "Nothing much, it was just a rough day at the ranch." It seemed callous to dismiss the death of a child that casually, but they were my issues and I needed to cope with them.

She nodded thoughtfully, then said, "Come on let's get a drink and then we can see if you want go on to a club I know."

There's a gem of a pub tucked away in Grosvenor Mews called the Grenadier. It took us fifteen minutes to walk there. To start with we walked side by side not touching, in casual conversation. She slowly drew from me the story of the day. As I gave her a brief of descriptions of the horrors of the day, her hand found mine and held it tight.

The Grenadier is one of my favourite places in London. Its location, hidden in a mews behind the hospital made it a popular haunt for the medical staff and the residence of the mews. Definitely, an eclectic mix of customers frequented it.

By the time we arrived at the steps to the entrance, her arm was around my waist, and I'd done the same. We had paused to greet the horses at the stables in the entrance of the mews. Yes, honest to god, real stables. I know, not what you would expect just off Hyde Park Corner, but that's where they are. The aroma of horse sweat and dung a pleasant reminder of the countryside that surrounds my childhood home.

She stopped at the bottom of the steps and drew me into a long kiss, her body pressed tight up against mine. In her bare feet, she stood three, maybe four inches shorter than my six-one. With her heels on, her limpid brown eyes stared directly into my hazel green ones.

"You need a drink, my treat," she said, and we made our way inside past the people sitting on the steps.

For two hours we sat on a pair of stools at a corner of the bar. It was her first visit to the pub, yet she had Mike and George, the barmen fawning over her within minutes. We talked about music, and the theatre and only when I was relaxed did she draw from me the full horrors of the afternoon. There were tears in both of our eyes as I described the scene in the resus room.

She held my hand, "There's a club I know; it's a bit of an odd place but it's got a great disco. It's not a place I'd usually suggest for a first date but I need to have a word with a member, and he's going to be there tonight. We can go to the disco afterwards." She gave me a hopeful look.

I didn't mind at all, I was going to get to spend the evening with a beautiful and intelligent woman. "I don't mind, it sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Just one question; how odd is odd?"

"You'll see when we get there," she said and gave me a wicked little smile.

"Let's go then, it'll probably be the best thing for me. Where is the club?"

"It's the other side of Leicester Square."

"Do you want to walk, or it's only three stops on the tube?"

She smiled at me, "Oh, I think we deserve a taxi."

When we were seated in the back of the cab, she said, "I ought to warn you that it's a member only club." She saw my worried look and shook her head. "I'm a member so don't worry, but just so you know other than the guy I need to see, there's a chance I might bump into someone I've gone out with in the past. I have to be nice to him as he's a client of the gallery. But remember I came with you, and I will leave with you." She finished with another of her gut twisting kisses that left me panting.

The cab pulled up outside a building with a large black door. A well-built bouncer wearing a tuxedo stood on the step in front of the door. As I stepped out of the cab, I could see him starting to shake his head. Obviously, I wasn't the type of patron who was expected to enjoy this establishment. Then Gemma stepped out, joining me on the pavement, and he grinned.

"Gemma, love, it's good to see you," he spoke with a gravelly East End accent.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "It's always good to see you, Paul." She pointed at me, "This is Tony; he's with me."

"Nice to meet you mate, any friend of Gemma's," he said. His eyes gave me a piercing appraisal, and it seemed I passed muster. He held out his hand and shook mine. Then he said softly to Gemma, "Gordon and Simon are going to be here tonight."

I heard her mutter under her breath, then she gave me a tight smile as she told him. "That's not a problem Paul, I'll deal with them if I have to and I'll have Tony with me."

As we walk inside, she said to my unasked question, "ex's who sometimes won't take no for an answer." She stressed the 'ex' part.

The inside of the club took my breath away; elegant but comfortable furnishings, subtle lighting and lots of cosy corners. Gemma paused to hand her coat to the woman behind the counter of the clock room, lingering briefly to say a few words to her.

I was playing the country bumpkin standing in the centre of the hallway and started when she came up behind me and took my hand. Her skin seemed to glow in the soft lighting. A staircase rose up to the first floor, down which appetizing aromas drifted suggesting a restaurant was hiding on the first floor. To the right, an open double door led us into a room that stretched the whole length of the building; a long bar dominated it. The sounds and lights of a disco came from a doorway at the rear of the hall.

A couple of scantily clad hostesses greeted Gemma with a kiss and a hug. She seemed genuinely happy to see them.

To me, she said, "Tony, this is Sam and Robyn."

The two women gave me an approving look, then a hug and a kiss.

"I used to be a hostess here," Gemma told me.

I think I'd already guessed that from her familiarity of the place and the outfits her friends were wearing. It seemed as though the club was a gentrified version of the Playboy club on Park Lane.

She continued, "I used the money to support myself through university, working Fridays and the weekend for almost three years."

"Yes, and we still miss you," Robyn said.

I took a moment to take a closer look at the two hostesses. Sam was a tall blond with a model's body. Robyn was a red haired fiery bombshell, ivory skin scattered with freckles and striking blue eyes. They both looked like they were in their mid-twenties

They wore tiny pleated black miniskirts that barely covered the cheeks of their asses; lace topped black stay up stockings on their long legs. They both wore satin Basque style tops. Sam's was red and Robyn's black. The Basques pushed up their breasts, the tops of their areolae just visible. I swallowed and then flushed as I imagined Gemma wearing the same outfit.

Around their necks, they both wore a midnight blue velveteen choker. Robyn's had a small gold disk dangling from it. It looked like a name was engraved on one side. Sam's was bare. Then I noticed that Gemma was now wearing a choker as well. I would have sworn she hadn't been wearing it earlier. Her's, like Robyn's, had a gold disk attached, but in her case, the disk seemed to be blank on both sides.

Gemma pointed to a seating area off to one side and said, "Sam, we'll be over there, can you bring us a couple of drinks; what do you want Tony?"

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,044 Followers