Gemma: A Tale of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,058 Followers

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good," I said. Then rolling my pelvis, I began slowly thrusting in and out.

Her eyes rolled, and her legs wrapped themselves around me. She urged me to move faster and deeper with words and her heels. It was obvious that she was still coming down from her earlier orgasm as within a few thrusts I felt the walls of her pussy ripple and clutch at me as her next one rolled over her. Her body shuddered beneath mine.

She came two more times as I kept moving, playing her body, nibbling on her neck, fondling her breasts, tugging on her nipples. She was biting down on my shoulder, whimpering continuously. Then that familiar ache grew deep in my belly. My thrusts grew ever more urgent.

"Gonna cum," I gasped.

"Cum," she begged, tightening her legs around me. "I want to feel you fill me."

The urgency burst and I groaned as I pumped cum deep inside her. I arched my back as I continued to thrust, emptying myself into her. She came again, the warmth of my essence filling her and triggering her orgasm.

My cock pulsed, and her pussy milked the last drop from me before we both collapsed, our bodies slick with sweat, our chests heaving as we forced air into our tortured lungs. We lay there, our arms wrapped around each other, fingers gently caressing the skin beneath them.

My cock, slowly deflating, slid from its sheath and Gemma gave a little sigh of loss, then sighed contentedly as we turned onto our sides and I spooned up tight behind her. She took my hand and placed it on her breast. We fell asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, we were still in the same position as the early dawn chorus woke us up. My morning woody was resting in the cleft of her buttocks. Gemma reached back and stroked my cock for a few moments, then she raised a leg just enough, rubbing my crown along her wet soft lips and gasping as I pushed home. Our morning sex was slow and languid, gentle rocking motions, fingers delicately caressing, building up slowly to a delightful mutual release of our passion.

A few minutes later, other urgent needs surfaced. Both of us needed the bathroom. Gemma had home court advantage and managed to slip into the bathroom in front of me, pulling the door to behind her. Immediately I heard a

sigh of relief that almost but not entirely drowned out the tinkle of liquid splashing.

The splashing made my need even more urgent, and I started the 'I need to pee dance', bouncing from foot to foot. I was considering pushing my way into the bathroom and using the sink as an option when she finished and opened the door. As soon as there was space, I was there and the relief was

physical

Gemma watched with interest, then stretched out her hand and grasped my cock while I was in mid-steam.

"Wow, that feels so different, I can feel the pee flowing." She grinned and dropped to her knees to inspect me more closely.

My cock showed its approval of her touch and started to firm up again, which, of course, made peeing harder. "Damn it, woman; it's not easy when I'm hard."

She laughed and pushed my hand away, claiming control of my cock. When the stream became the last few drops, she gave me a shake and then used a washcloth to wipe me clean.

Staying on her knees, she gave my shaft several long sensual pumps until my cock stood proud and hard in her delicate hands. What happened next was the best blowjob I'd ever experienced... And can someone please tell me why it's called a blowjob because at no time during the next twenty minutes did she ever blow on my cock. Oh, she sucked and licked bringing me so close but not giving me the release I was growing ever more desperate to achieve. She took a perverse delight in bring me to the edge and holding me there for a few moments before making me relax, only to start the cycle all over again.

Finally, with me begging almost incoherently, she sucked me over the edge, and I filled her mouth with streams of my essence. I leaned back, grasping the vanity unit for support as my legs felt like soft spaghetti. This time, she cleaned me with her mouth.

I pulled her up, letting her soft yet hard body slide up mine. Her mouth invited me to kiss it, even though as I did so, she tried to shy away. I didn't take no for an answer as she protested that she still had some of my cum in her mouth. I could taste myself in her mouth, sharp and tangy.

She had a shower in her bathroom and somehow we both squeezed in and washed each other down. I spent more time ensuring her breasts and between her legs was clean than was necessary. When we were both squeaky clean and dry we curled up together under the covers on her bed.

Even though we both should be relaxed and sated, I could sense the tension held tight inside of her.

"Do you want to tell me whatever it was you wanted to say last night?" I asked.

She replied in a whisper with more than a hint of sadness, "You're far too good for me."

I shook my head as I replied, "I don't think I've ever met anyone like you."

I meant it; she was so much fun. It was not just the sex, which, by the way, was the best I'd ever experienced. It was her whole attitude on life; it was infectious. I'd only known her intimately for less than half a day, yet I was falling hard for her.

"I love you," I said nervously.

She moved so she could look me in the eyes and smiled sadly, "No you don't, at least you shouldn't, because I'll hurt you. I'm not a nice girl; I have too much history that you won't want to hear."

Tears started to roll down her cheeks, and she whispered so softly that I could barely hear her.

"You'll hate me, just like the rest."

I shook my head, "There's nothing you could have done that would make me hate you."

"Don't be so sure."

I took her face in my hands and kissed away the tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Talk to me, beautiful."

She curled up in my arms and then rolled over and pushed herself back against me, pulling her arms around her, seeking comfort from me.

"I'm not a very nice person, Tony, I've done things I'm ashamed of, I'm still doing things I'm not proud of."

My arms tightened around her at that. Was she talking about what we'd just done?

"I'm not talking about you, and what we have, I like you; shit, I think I love you, too," she said as she felt my arms stiffen.

She took my hands, one she placed on her breast, covering it with one of hers. The other she raised to her lips and kissed it before resting her cheek on it.

She took a deep breath and began to speak. "My dad ran off with his girlfriend when I was seventeen, leaving me and my mum destitute. I was supposed to be going to uni the next year. I had an offer of a place, at the Royal College of Art to study art history." She said the last part proudly.

"The problem was, that even though I got a grant, it wasn't enough for everything. Mum got a job and insisted I take my place. After that first year, I was broke and in debt. The little money Mum sent, I spent on school stuff. I couldn't see what I could do, and I was going to drop out."

I gave her a hug and kissed the back of her neck, and she gave a contented sigh. I knew what she meant, without financial support from the family, London was a very expensive place to study. My parents weren't poor, but I was the youngest of four siblings. All of us were at university, which stretched the family finances. I'd ended up working at various jobs for a year just to get a nest egg to supplement the limited financial I got from them.

She turned to face me, giving my cheek a gentle caress as she watched my face. "I like you, and I think you'll be good for me, are you sure you want to know about me?" she asked again.

I thought about it; there was a definite undercurrent to her words, but to mirror her words, I liked the girl and I knew I wanted to see her again. Hell, I was falling in love with her. "Only if you want to," I said.

"Deep down I'd rather not, but if we're going to have any chance, you need to know about me now. I'd rather you leave me now while I haven't fallen for you too much. It'll hurt less."

She had paused for a long time before she spoke again, and when she did, her words were hurried. "I paid my way through university by becoming an escort!"

She eyes were fixed on mine as she spoke, looking for any sign of disgust or rejection. I know that they showed surprise, there was no way I could not show that.

I swallowed, "Are you still one?"

"No, I stopped when I graduated and got the job at the gallery. That was six months ago.

"So, what's the problem then?" I asked. "How much different is that to you having had old boyfriends. I've had them, shit girlfriends I mean, not boyfriends."

"Christ Tony, it was a lot different. Men paid me to be with them. To have sex with them."

She was right of course, it was different and I had nothing I could compare it to. She saw the distress in my eyes.

"Shit I didn't mean to hurt you," she said. "But you need to know what sort of person I was."

"I'm not hurt," I replied. "I'm confused, you said it was in the past and if that true then I don't see what the issue is. That was the past, we're in the present now; I can sense it, you're a different person now."

Then, breathing deeply but reassured by what she heard, she asked, "Do you want to know the rest? I'd like to tell you everything; I'm do going to hide anything from you."

I nodded, I needed to know.

"I had a job in a bar, but it was hard work, and I wasn't getting enough time to study."

I nodded in agreement. Bar jobs were fairly easy to get, but I knew from my experience that the long evening hours left little time for studying. The pay wasn't that good, either.

She continued, "Someone at the bar knew about the club, and told Graham, the owner about me. Graham came into the pub to talk to me; he's always looking for new girls. He's nice; he's a really good friend to me now. He's gay, so you don't need to get jealous. I better watch him around you, though; you're just his type."

I laughed, "Not a problem, I've no issue with gays, but it's not my scene."

She gave me a quirky smile. "I'm glad to hear that because I've been known to take the occasional female lover."

That piqued my interest, both mentally and physically. Gemma felt my cock stir and giggled.

"Oh, so that's one of your fantasies is it! Well, you're out of luck as I don't share." She grasped my firming cock, " I'm not sharing this masterpiece with them."

She rolled me onto my back and slid on top of me, impaling herself on my cock.

"No, don't move," she said as I began to pull out readying myself to start thrusting. I relaxed, and she claimed me fully again.

Her head was tucked into the curve of my neck, and she spoke softly. "You inside me is giving me the confidence to tell you the rest of my story."

As I lightly caressed her back, she started to tell her story again.

"The meeting with Graham was a bit of an eye opener. You've seen the club, did you notice anything unusual?"

"What do you mean, the wall to wall hot girls, or the amazing sex behind the speakers?"

She tightened her muscles and squeezed my cock. "Well that was special, but that's not what I meant."

I gave a little moan and my cock twitched. Christ, she wasn't making it easy for me to think logically. I tried to forget what my cock was telling me and concentrate on her question. Then I remembered the choker that had suddenly appeared around her neck while we were there.

I stroked her neck and tried to sound relaxed as I said. "It's a nice place, I must admit I felt a bit out of my depth and I was glad you were with me. The only thing I didn't understand was why you were wearing that choker with the little gold charm. You weren't at the pub, then suddenly you were. All the other girls were wearing them, as well; what's that all about?"

"It's the essence of the club. It's a member-only escort agency that's also a restaurant, a bar, a health club and as you found out, a discotheque. When I agreed to work at the club, I also agreed to have sex with the members. "There are a few rooms upstairs that a member can reserve, but most of the time I'd go to a hotel or their place."

She paused for a moment as if she was gauging my reaction, then carried on. "But it's not a random thing; the girls don't get pulled over to a corner and fucked."

I gave a snort at that, and she laughed. "Yes, well sometimes a hot stud will drag an innocent girl behind the speakers and ravish her again and again."

"I think it was only the once."

"There always the next time! A girl is allowed to hope isn't she?"

"If she's lucky. So you were saying..."

"It's very well organized by Graham. Each member has one of those golden tags; it's part of their membership card. They offer us contracts and we attach their tag to our choker if we agree. For everyone's safety, the girls can only have one contract at a time. That's because the men aren't required to wear a condom. They have to be tested regularly, and we were as well. The members had to trust that we were clean."

"Jesus," I said.

"Christ, I knew you would be upset!"

"I'm not, I promise you; it just sounds so clinical. It's a bit like what I'd expect to hear at one of my anatomy lectures. So, just so I understand, you didn't have to agree to a contract?" I asked.

"Yes, we could refuse, but it was frowned on if we refused too many, and the contracts were where I made my money. I was paid ten pounds a night as a hostess, but a lot more if I was in a contract. The disk was attached to the girl's choker for as long as the contract is running. Remember, Tony, what I'm telling you is what I used to do, I don't do it anymore."

"Are you talking about some form of BDSM club?" I'd heard rumors about them.

"No," she said quickly, "it was nothing like that."

I could see she was trying to think of a way to explain without it sounding sordid.

"Think of it as one of those old-fashioned gentlemen clubs," she said, "only one where the staff is extremely friendly."

That made me laugh, and I almost bounced her off my cock. She settled herself back down, and for a few moments, we forgot what we were talking about.

"Wait," she said as she pressed down on me to make me stop.

"What I'm trying to tell you is that it's a place for men, and occasionally women, to arrange a liaison with one of the girls. It works like this; All the girls work for the club. In my case, I used to work weekends. The members would let Graham know who they were interested in, for how long and for what. He'd let us know we'd been offered a contract. He'd leave a note in our pigeonhole in the restroom. The note would spell out what was expected of us, and the terms.

We were always paid the same, 50 pounds a day. If we accepted it, we would be exclusive to that person until the contract ran out. We'd attach their gold disk to our choker, and that told the others that we'd accepted a contract and were unavailable. When we finished a contract, Graham would attach a disk with his name on it until our tests came back clean."

Listening to her was very surreal, it sounded like the club was some kinky, exclusive knocking shop. "So what was involved and how long does a contract run for?"

"They would vary, the longest I had was two months over the summer break, the shortest one day. I did everything from being the perfect dinner partner to spending the summer in the Med, on a member's yacht as his sex toy."

She paused to check my expression, which was blank as I tried to process the enormity of what she was telling me. It was another world from the one I knew. She buried her face back into my chest and gave a sob, "Christ, you must hate me."

"I don't," I said. "I really don't. You know you didn't need to tell me."

She shook her head, "Not true; you needed to know what you are letting yourself into if we carry on seeing each other. Please tell me you do want to keep on seeing me, as I'm sure I've fallen for you..." She fell silent.

I hugged her to reassure her. "I want to keep on seeing you, too. But if you're not working there anymore why did you wear a choker, and why was there a medallion on it?"

"It's my medallion; it was a gift from Graham, as was my honorary membership. I still do the odd shift as a hostess when they are busy, but Graham knows I'm not interested in any new contracts. Wearing the medallion stops any of the members from chasing me for a contract. The trouble is that there are still a couple who will try."

I thought back to the scene in the bar. "The guy at the bar, the one you went over to talk to, is he one of them?"

She nodded, "He's the one who has the yacht in the Med. He's been pushing me to join him again this summer. I told him never again, and I've spoken to Graham about it. If he doesn't leave me alone, Graham is going to revoke his membership."

"And the other one, what was his name, Steven ... no, Simon, that was it. What's his issue with you?"

"He convinced himself that I was in love with him. Christ, I only accepted one contract from him, then we met up a couple of times for dinner. The next thing I knew, he was on his knees proposing to me."

She gave a little laugh. "He's a pathetic lover, rich as shit but crap in bed. While you are poor as a dormouse but the best lover I've ever had." She looked at me shyly, "The reason I was leaving the party on Saturday was to see him and tell him that he had to stop bothering me."

My cock was as hard as steel and twitching in response to the way she had been gently rolling her pelvis while she'd been talking. Telling me I was her best lover was like a red rag to a bull.

I flipped her onto her back without withdrawing. I bent her legs up, and she held on to my hips. She moaned in disappointment as I pulled out until only the crown of my cock nestled between her plump blood engorged pussy lips.

"Don't you fucking dare to tease me," she groaned. "Fuck me and fuck me hard," she demanded as she arched her back. I slipped in a couple of inches. Fuck her hard I did, thrusting hard and fast with no finesse, just raw power.

She fought to control my pace, pushing up to meet my thrusts. Our movements increased in pace and vigor, and soon we were racing to a mutual conclusion. Her grunts were coming fast and loud and her eyes were staring blankly up at me.

I felt my balls tightening and knew I was close. "I'm going to cum."

"Fuck, don't you dare pull out. I want every drop."

The frenzied pace between us grew until each action blurred into the next. Our sweat slicked bodies slid and slapped against each other. I felt her soft, warm passage harden and catch at me as her orgasm washed over her. Mine followed hers, and with a few hard thrusts my cum spurted into her welcoming center. She was shuddering with the intensity of her orgasm. She collapsed back on the bed, her chest heaving as she tried to get her breath back. My cock was still twitching and firm and I kept up a slow, steady movement. She gasped and groaned as she experienced a long orgasmic aftershock.

Her fist clenched and she hit my shoulder. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and said, "You bastard, please, if you've got second thoughts about me and what I used to be, don't leave me hanging in the breeze. Tell me now; it would hurt me too much to find out in the future."

When I got my breath back, I said, "It's all in the past, why would I care. If I had ever worried about what girls had done before I'd met them, I'd still be a virgin."

I meant what I was saying; Gemma was something I'd never experienced before. I didn't want to lose her. In the short time, I'd known her; she had embedded herself under my skin

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,058 Followers